00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JoJoshke just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The 3 Second Collab!

59,268 Views | 1,476 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-23 21:27:47

At 11/23/08 09:23 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:
At 11/23/08 06:21 PM, ARAE wrote: thats what he said friday! anything new since friday????
No not really.

I'm kind of looking for a new menu song. If anyone knows a Jazz-Funk song in the Audio Portal then please suggest it to me or else i will use to one i currently am using.

This?

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-23 21:43:13

he did say audio portal, and i searched "jazz funk" in the audio portal and loads of stuff came up

thanks for the update btw

ban me please

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-23 23:09:46

Rawr!

Finally got a hold of a computer!

:hope this thing will be submitted before christmas

I will hopefully be on tommorrow and the next day

:maybe not the next day after the next day, but we'll see

so it would be a great time if we need something done or so..

PM me if you want a siggy done for you. lol ;]

BBS Signature

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-24 15:19:23

DS and funkycaveman said it would come out before thanksgiving so i am assuming it will come out this week! i think US' thanksgiving is this weekend right?

ban me please

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-24 15:37:17

At 11/24/08 03:19 PM, ARAE wrote: DS and funkycaveman said it would come out before thanksgiving so i am assuming it will come out this week! i think US' thanksgiving is this weekend right?

i dont know what it is but isnt it the same as christmas day?

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-24 16:52:57

looked it up
November 27, 2008 in USA

ban me please

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-24 18:02:23

yeah, why didnt you ask me? im a Texan

oh and your rigth it is the 27th, we have wed-sun off XD

Stuff I Like

-----------------------------------

Boobies, Flash, and CRACK!

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-24 18:21:22

ok so ds / funky will the collab be submitted before thursday????

ban me please

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-24 19:10:45

most like-a-lee. :D

smiley face is everywhere T.T

Stuff I Like

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-24 19:48:02

At 11/24/08 06:21 PM, ARAE wrote: ok so ds / funky will the collab be submitted before thursday????

It might be finished by Thursday but I'm not saying I'm going to submit it the minute i finish it. I might wait like a day or two before submitting it once it's finished. That probably disappointments you guys but i got my reasons and I'd rather not share them.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-24 21:19:04

i feel ya dawg! i feel ya!

NOT THAT WAY FUNKY! X(

Stuff I Like

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-24 21:37:28

DS this aint looking good on you, two times release dates pass, first november 10th now nov 27th, just wanted to let you know we have our own reasons for asking many times for updates, i understand you want this collab to be good, thats why i havent freaked out because of the date being pushed back, really i do want this to be excellent, but why does the release date keep getting pushed back?? if there is something wrong you can tell us, like if we need more parts or something, or if you just have had to much school or something.

i hope you dont take this as an insult rather as a boost of encouragement, or atleast an understanding for why i ask so many damn questions

ban me please

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-24 21:50:35

At 11/24/08 09:37 PM, ARAE wrote: DS this aint looking good on you, two times release dates pass, first november 10th now nov 27th, just wanted to let you know we have our own reasons for asking many times for updates, i understand you want this collab to be good, thats why i havent freaked out because of the date being pushed back, really i do want this to be excellent, but why does the release date keep getting pushed back?? if there is something wrong you can tell us, like if we need more parts or something, or if you just have had to much school or something.

I know this doesn't make me look good in any way. In fact, I am quite disappointed at myself. I was pretty sure i could pull this off in no time but i guess it's not that easy and I've experience that "not so easy" part working on this collab. I know you guys have reasons and i totally understand that. My reasons are more concerning how the portal will be the day i submit it. I don't want it to be a day the portal is being spammed as I've seen how people vote on those type of days. To answer your question, the reason it keeps getting pulled back is because of the amount of issues that rise everyday. Issues involving the menu was one of those everyday issues but thanks to Funky those issues have been resolved. The main reason actually for the reason i won't submit it the day I'm finished with it is because I want to notify you guys in advance so you can ALL enjoy it at the same time when it's out in the portal. I have to admit though, i do have a lot of school and I'm trying to pull-off a lot of things at the same time. It's not really school that occupies me; more of my social life.

i hope you dont take this as an insult rather as a boost of encouragement, or atleast an understanding for why i ask so many damn questions

I couldn't find the insult ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-24 23:02:38

Alright! thanks for letting us know, and its good you didn't find an insult because there was none put in just sometimes i word things wrong and people get hurt

ban me please

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-25 08:14:53

At 11/24/08 09:50 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: My reasons are more concerning how the portal will be the day i submit it. I don't want it to be a day the portal is being spammed as I've seen how people vote on those type of days.

thats what i was thinking.

sort of.........

Stuff I Like

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-25 12:30:58

DS you said it looked darker, i think theres a black tint on the BG, remove it in the properties box.

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-25 17:32:46

At 11/25/08 12:30 PM, funkycaveman wrote: DS you said it looked darker, i think theres a black tint on the BG, remove it in the properties box.

what are you talking about? is it the menu?

probably the menu right?

Stuff I Like

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-25 17:45:48

At 11/25/08 12:30 PM, funkycaveman wrote: DS you said it looked darker, i think theres a black tint on the BG, remove it in the properties box.

I think i might just leave it the way it is.

And yeah DC444, we were talking about the menu.

BBS Signature

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-26 09:46:36

woo! i got today tomarrow and the next day off. So ill be available all the time!

ohhhhh yeaaaah!!!!!!!

Stuff I Like

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-26 11:33:11

I agree with DarkSoldier's plan, we have to release the callab on a day that the portal isn't flooded with bad entries. I was thinking thats why he wasn't rushing to get it on the portal.

Collabs: 3 Second Collab

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-26 20:15:13

So released soon? Thats pretty cool, cant wait to see it finished, no pressure on getting it submitted, its ready when its ready. :]

instagram.com/five_mile_smile

BBS Signature

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-27 10:16:01

im looking at wanting(not having to have) it on Saturday or Sunday.

8====D <----- OMG! a penis

Stuff I Like

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-27 17:41:22

8====D <----- OMG! a penis

Ewwww..

lols --> {(^)}

BBS Signature

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-27 17:42:42

if we all vote high on it it should be in top! btw DS can you give me a link to the finished collab before so i can check for bugs? its annoying when menus or animations have bugs, expecially with the amount of parts involved?

thanks

funkycaveman

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-27 17:56:30

At 11/27/08 05:42 PM, funkycaveman wrote: if we all vote high on it it should be in top! btw DS can you give me a link to the finished collab before so i can check for bugs? its annoying when menus or animations have bugs, expecially with the amount of parts involved?

thanks

funkycaveman

Yeah, no problem. I'll send you a preview but I don't know if it will be the whole collab because then i would have to show everyone here and i don't want to ruin the surprise :)

BBS Signature

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-27 17:56:44

At 11/27/08 05:42 PM, funkycaveman wrote: if we all vote high on it it should be in top!

No doubt!

Maybe we should call this collab "The 3 second collab which took 8 months to make!"

lol can't rush perfection!

BBS Signature

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-27 17:59:05

i don't want to ruin the surprise :)

Yeah I want to see it unfold in the portal not the forums!

BBS Signature

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-27 18:01:31

Yeah, no problem. I'll send you a preview but I don't know if it will be the whole collab because then i would have to show everyone here and i don't want to ruin the surprise :)

just send the link through msn or somthing if you dont want anyone else to see.

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-27 20:52:21

is it too late to join?

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-11-27 21:48:57

At 11/27/08 08:52 PM, fightermarth wrote: is it too late to join?

what do you say Ds?

is it a no?

Stuff I Like