00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DecoQliao just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The 3 Second Collab!

59,153 Views | 1,476 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-12-09 13:27:23

At 12/9/08 12:01 PM, funkycaveman wrote:
At 12/9/08 09:38 AM, Shadow-1409 wrote: I was thinking of starting a 5 second collab. :P
lol, make it 10 and it will have to have more quality?

Well im not gonna accept crap, i have a high enough standard, plus 5 seconds is long enough to do something good, but not too long so you can snap from one to the other fairly quickly

instagram.com/five_mile_smile

BBS Signature

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-12-11 00:19:08

At 12/8/08 06:28 PM, korded wrote: Congrats to those who put effort into their parts.. there were a couple artists who did some really nice work, and the computer sex bits were funny.

Thanks man, glad to know someone apreciated my parts :)

don't get me wrong, im not mad at the fact i didn't get co-authored, im just mad i didn't keep up with the collab to much.

PM me if you want a siggy done for you. lol ;]

BBS Signature

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-12-11 19:03:29

At 12/11/08 12:19 AM, 5a7aN wrote:
don't get me wrong, im not mad at the fact i didn't get co-authored, im just mad i didn't keep up with the collab to much.

The reason SgtDK got your Co-Author spot is because when i sent you those PM's about the co-author speech and add me as a flash portal buddy, you never replied or added me. You weren't too too active so I gave the spot to SgtDK. The Co-Author list had to be decided and it's not like I had the time to wait for people to reply to PM's even though a few days later i saw you online and sent you a PM asking if you were online :\

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-12-12 19:17:37

I guess I forgot to put my UserName on my 3 Additions

That sucks :(

Im assuming thats why they didn't get in?

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-12-12 21:45:15

At 12/12/08 07:17 PM, DOOMcheese wrote: I guess I forgot to put my UserName on my 3 Additions

That sucks :(

Im assuming thats why they didn't get in?

Uhh... no, I'm pretty sure your parts had your name on it. It's just that your parts didn't meet up to my expectations. Sorry.

BBS Signature

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2008-12-12 22:11:30

At 12/12/08 09:51 PM, KevnSevn wrote: Quick Question? Did anyone add in my part yet?

Not yet and I really do apologize for it. I'll try my best to put it in but I'm just kind of on the shaky side of things. I had fixed the music to end perfectly at the end of the collab and adding your part would make me have to fix the music which is a huge pain in the ass. If it just causes too many problems then I'll let you take back your part and you may use it for whatever you choose to.

Really sorry about this, John~

BBS Signature

Response to The 3 Second Collab! 2009-01-11 13:06:02

No parts left I guess?

I've been with newgrounds since 2001!!! The first flash animation I saw was Elmo's Got A Gun.

The Something Is Wrong Collab

BBS Signature