00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UmanaJose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Game You're Currently Playing

354,244 Views | 5,147 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-09-27 09:42:03

I had a blast with Silent Hill 1 no matter how many times I've played it before. I ought to go through 2 and 3 as well which is what I should have in mind once I'm done watching through all the modern Doctor Who episodes.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-09-27 10:42:28

At 9/17/12 09:59 PM, Lucian-MK-IV wrote: I started to play Fallout 3 again. Finally, after eons i upgraded my PC so now i'm playing it with all the graphic enhancing mods, pushing it to the limit, making my graphic card sweat like an angry rhino on LSD.

I've also just started Fallout 3 again, so excited! I finished New Vegas not long ago and it just didn't have the same vibe as FO3.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-09-27 11:30:22

I'm playing Dragon Quest IX, trying to find all the stuff, trying to beat all of the bosses by myself. I don't know if there are any people out there still playing it that could help me along or something, but I have put in over 500 hours in this game, most of it going through the Bonus Dungeons with the maps and all of that. The game isn't really hard, but finding all the stuff does get tiring since I don't use cheats for the chests or for the bosses.

The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-09-28 14:13:53

I started playing Bioshock again for some trophies, but then I stopped to play Final Fantasy XIII again and finish it.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-09-28 14:24:05

On PC:

bit trip runner

team fortress 2

On console:

RAGE

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-09-28 19:42:47

At 9/27/12 10:42 AM, simon wrote: I've also just started Fallout 3 again, so excited! I finished New Vegas not long ago and it just didn't have the same vibe as FO3.

I feel the same way about New Vegas. It's really great, in some ways better than Fallout 3 but it just doesn't have "the thing". Sure there is lot's more stuff and all, but when i play it i just don't feel the same level of excitement.

"GROOOOAAAAAR!!!!" - Tyrannosaurus rex, 65 million years ago

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-09-28 22:29:23

nothing new really, on PC I'm playing bloodline champions with the occasional super meat boy and metroid fusion or something.

on console I've been playing gta IV with friends and megaman 10, along with fallout 3.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-09-29 03:17:43

Week's over, Borderlands 2 time. Also, just helped a buddy out with Demon's Souls. Couldn't even beat the Dragon God...THE DRAGON GOD!

Xbox live: C0n Queso

PSN: A-Spiky-Kitten

Steam: Baby Diesel

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-01 06:20:22

Just finished Final Fantasy XIII-2...... Highly dissapointed, Now im just staring at my xbox......

Goth Forever

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-01 12:22:36

At 3/24/08 12:14 AM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote: What's the game(s) you've been playing recently?

Diablo 3

~and~

Poxnora (Turn based game)

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-01 15:40:31

Played Dead Island for 10 hours. It's not as bad as people make it out to be. Yes the trailer was insultingly misleading on what kind of atmosphere we can expect but so far Dead Island is pretty damn fun with a balance of challenge.

Mirrors Edge ,story wise I couldn't give a damn because 1 the audio sucks and 2 it's not very interesting. Thankfully the gameplay and soundtrack forgives all that.

Mortal Kombat 9 - The story was way beyond my expectations this is perhaps one of the longest storylines I've played in a game since KH. Combat is awesome and the tutorials and practice sessions are very helpful unlike UMVC3's.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-01 17:12:03

At 10/1/12 04:21 PM, Addict wrote: Honestly though, Fallout 3's downloadable content kicked ass.

Except Broken Steel.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-01 17:44:05

Dota 2 yo.
mackin on dem russians mane

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-01 18:46:14

Final Fantasy VI for GBA.
Just playing that while I wait for B2W2.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-01 20:48:09

At 10/1/12 03:40 PM, II2none wrote: Played Dead Island for 10 hours. It's not as bad as people make it out to be. Yes the trailer was insultingly misleading on what kind of atmosphere we can expect but so far Dead Island is pretty damn fun with a balance of challenge.

I promise you this, you would have loved dead island even more before they patched everything.

Goth Forever

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-02 08:00:57

At 9/24/12 12:08 PM, Magical-Zorse wrote:
At 9/20/12 10:07 AM, DannyIsOnFire wrote: Project: Snowblind
Let me know if that game is any good. I've been trying to find a copy for myself.

Finished up Shadow Of The Colossus and decided to play Project: Snowblind before Shadow Of Rome.

Liking it so far, although the first couple of levels weren't too great. After that it starts getting interesting. There are plenty of weapons and powers to work with and while I was able to run and gun my way through the first two stages with the standard semi-automatic, this proved impossible in the third level and I had to make use of a number of different weapons and abilities, adding a touch of strategy and planning to an otherwise fairly standard FPS. The graphics are nice (even if it's all a bit dark (think Blade Runner)) and the stories ok.

Overall it's a decent little game so far. Apparently it's pretty short and there's no replay value to it. However, I picked it up for about three quid I think so if you can find it on the cheap, it's probably worth playing.

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-02 09:19:15

At 10/1/12 05:12 PM, simon wrote:
At 10/1/12 04:21 PM, Addict wrote: Honestly though, Fallout 3's downloadable content kicked ass.
Except Broken Steel.

I think Broken Steel was good mainly cause of one reason - [WARNING!! SPOILERZZZ OMGLOLWTF!!] You get to do the evil thing and bombard the Brotherhood. It always annoyed me that you couldn't join up with the Enclave and although you still can't do it with Broken Steel, at least they gave you the possibility of betraying the Brotherhood. [ZOMG!! END OF SPOILERS]

"GROOOOAAAAAR!!!!" - Tyrannosaurus rex, 65 million years ago

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-02 11:39:32

At 10/1/12 06:20 AM, mayon8 wrote: Just finished Final Fantasy XIII-2...... Highly dissapointed, Now im just staring at my xbox......

What was wrong with the game? Was it too long, too short, too easy?

The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-04 06:30:21

Heroes of Newerth and Blacklight Retribution.

MMO

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-04 18:49:17

Just got El Shaddai and Deus Ex: Human revolution for $4 each. Going to start playing these tomorrow.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-05 10:15:49

Going through Silent Hill 2. I almost considered getting the HD collection on PS3 after hearing of the patch being uploaded but I feel the picture quality of the game is adequate on the HDTV already. What the remasters were meant to improve on doesn't sound like they really did that much anyway. Usually I'm iffy about playing sixth generation games on the HDTV due to how bad they can look on it (Resident Evil on Gamecube looks awfully pixelated) and would much rather get HD remasters for better use of the TV but with Silent Hill 2 (and hopefully 3 as well), I shouldn't make much of a fuss with using the PS2.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-05 22:19:42

i have been playing a ton of Guild Wars 2 for the last fortnight.

But I am going to hop off that wagon for a little while. Picked up Tekken 6 and Street Fighter X Tekken for $20 yesterday.
I am hoping that Tekken 6 is going to be somewhat decent, at least on par with 5 anyway.

I am lovin' me some Retro Haze .

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-05 22:43:34

I remember Shadow of Rome. I had a lot of fun with it when I rented it years ago. I recall being pretty frustrated, too, though. I hated the stealth missions.

Broken Steel raised the level cap, brought in cool, tougher enemies, and allowed you to continue past the original Fallout 3 ending, while introducing a few new missions. I would hate to have Fallout 3 without it.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-06 20:40:24

Well believe it or not...MW2. Quickscoping has actually really been in my top 5 hobbies list lately.

"Thats impossible"-Superman

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-06 20:47:41

At 10/6/12 08:40 PM, TheGoldGuy wrote: Quickscoping has actually really been in my top 5 hobbies list lately.

That feature needs to die, seriously. It virtually makes all other guns besides snipers pointless.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-06 20:50:55

Red

Steel

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-06 22:24:01

Started Sonic Adventure yesterday. Got through the Hero portion of the game. I'm also playing RE6 with a friend. I wish that the whole game was Leon's campaign. It's my favorite of the three, also a lot longer than I thought it would have been

XBL GT: SleepyB 408

I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-07 02:08:34

I got a Galaxy S3 so now you can expect pictures with my posts because that makes them more awesome.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-07 13:02:08

Right now I'm playing Pokemon: White-2

HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. funny guy over here, look at 'im.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-10-07 13:55:12

The first Borderlands, Skyrim (yes, still), Black Ops (just for the zombies), and Madden 13 because I'm a dirty sports gamer who doesn't care about how repetitive sports games are year after year.

Lolthread

Thanks a bunch to CagedSilhouette for the shiny new sig.

BBS Signature