00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LightyJaeger just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Game You're Currently Playing

354,702 Views | 5,147 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-11 15:13:58

I've been getting into Phantasy Star Online 2 lately, and I decided against the english patch and it's pushing my Japanese knowledge to its limits.. It's pretty awesome, although a bit too grindy for my tastes, but I can still enjoy it while practicing a foreign language.

Twitter | Soundcloud | Follow me?

Let's stalk each other on the interwebs!

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-12 09:59:23

I'm loving the fact that I can now assassinate Bears in Assassin's Creed III. That and I'm playing a bit more LOTRO, as I make my way closer to the mines of Moria.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-12 12:22:23

I've been wanting to play Medieval II again, but my laptop's been acting up.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-12 14:57:37

Finished up Spartan: Total Warrior, one of the best hack-n-slash's on the PS2.
Started the original Ratchet and Clank.

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-12 21:05:41

I'm playing soul calibur IV on the 360.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-14 14:01:32

Elder Scrolls IV
Super Street Fighter IV
And Street Fighter X Tekken!

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-15 09:48:17

At 11/14/12 02:01 PM, Wegra wrote: And Street Fighter X Tekken!

I'm really looking forward to Tekken X Street Fighter. I'm a lot better at the Tekken games than I am at SFIV, and Tekken X Street Fighter will have Tekken style gameplay instead of SFIV style gameplay. Plus, maybe there will be a few more underrated Tekken characters. As long as they have Hwoarang, Lei, Eddy, and Yoshimitsu, I'll be happy.

And I hope you can customize the characters just like in Tekken 5 and 6.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-15 19:49:38

At 11/9/12 12:34 AM, ZJ wrote: A retro gaming store reopened in the mall near where I work

No fair, the mall I go to shut down the Gamestop.

That Scout is a Soldier!

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-16 12:53:36

At 11/15/12 07:49 PM, scoutthesoldier wrote:
At 11/9/12 12:34 AM, ZJ wrote: A retro gaming store reopened in the mall near where I work
No fair, the mall I go to shut down the Gamestop.

Lol, that wouldn't happen to be the Eastgate Mall in Cincinnati, Ohio would it? The GameStop there shut down while the Game Swap store just reopened. :P

Also, I managed to get MadWorld for the Wii for like five bucks and started playing it. Pretty sweet game. Loving the ultra violent game play of it and the voice work of John DiMaggio that's in it. It's a shame I didn't get this one sooner!

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-16 22:30:22

Currently playing Dead Rising 2. Thank GOD it's a Helluva lot better then the prequel. But it still makes psychopaths a HUGE pain in the ass to deal with. lucky most of them can be taken down with ease if you have a buddy alongside you. Also I know I do not know where all the powerful guns are located I got lucky as hell when my a random co-op buddy gave me a sniper rifle unfortunately when i asked where he got it I couldn't understand a word he said. Also I hate how they still make you focus on side missions so the main story's bosses and what not will be easier to deal with. Saving survivors can be entertaining sometimes but I'm more of a story first, side missions second kind of player.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-17 00:02:29

Black Ops 2.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-20 13:32:03

Going back on Earthbound Zero under a new file haven't haven't managed to go past Fuji Mountain , I think that the equalizer setting I've made on it should produce some pretty smooth bleeps and bloops

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-20 14:47:41

The Walking Dead game by Tell Tale Games. Episode 5 comes out tomorrow for me on the Xbox 360, can't fucking wait!

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-20 15:05:02

Playing my second playthrough of Super Metroid. The small amount of times I've played this game in comparison to Fusion and Zero Mission is horrifying but then again, I only have Super Metroid on the Wii VC and if it were on a handheld, I would easily play it infinite amount of times.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-24 18:43:12

I've started playing Fable (The Lost Chapters), which I got from the Steam Autumn Sale a couple of days ago.

I'm about one-and-a-half hour in so far and it looks promising. It doesn't look like an RPG that gives you almost unlimited freedom, but it seems to have more than enough fun things to do. I especially like the way you can interact with NPC's and I read that you can buy property and get married and stuff. Sounds like fun. Or not, I'll see...

Anyway, I like it so far.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-24 19:49:31

At 11/24/12 06:43 PM, Auz wrote: I've started playing Fable (The Lost Chapters), which I got from the Steam Autumn Sale a couple of days ago.

I'm about one-and-a-half hour in so far and it looks promising. It doesn't look like an RPG that gives you almost unlimited freedom, but it seems to have more than enough fun things to do. I especially like the way you can interact with NPC's and I read that you can buy property and get married and stuff. Sounds like fun. Or not, I'll see...

Anyway, I like it so far.

Haven't gotten a chance to play the first. Booo. I really, really liked Fable 2 though. Too bad it's not also on PC.

If ya' have a 360, consider picking up a copy! Four years old, probably dirt cheap.

I myself am playing Crashmo on 3DS. It's just as phenomenal as Pushmo. Considering so many disappointments this year, it's nice to see that video games can still be pretty cool. Not to mention polished.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-25 02:00:31

Borderlands 2 and FTL. Play em whenever I get the chance.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-25 03:15:30

Pokemon Black 2... Fuckin game is so much better than the 1st one

Right now i am making a "1st Gen" team with all of my favorite pokemon from the 1st generation group. I have plans on making a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, & 5th gen team as well.

What i especially love about the game is how theres so much stuff to obtain and so many secrets to unlock. Last time i was this excited about Pokeomon was when Ruby/Saphire/Emerald came into the picture. Diamond/Pearl/Platinum... hell even the first Black/White games left me feeling empty and unsatisfied for reasons that today i still can't quite put my finger on

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-25 04:25:23

Borderlands 2 and Skyrim. My two favorite games so far

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-28 01:08:48

Playing a combination of 5 different games now soon to be 6.

NintendoLand
New Super Mario bros U
Scribblenauts unlimited
ZombiU
Paper Mario Sticker Star

Soon to come: Skyrim(PC)

Probably playing nintendoland the most out of those games with ZombiU and NSMBU being tied for 2nd. Paper mario is my least played of the 5 right now but I am playing it.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-28 09:31:25

Working through my hard playthrough of Hitman Absolution. It ain't easy being bald.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-29 09:29:07

You Probably Don't Know Crush 3D For 3DS
Also A Bit Of Borderlands 2

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-29 09:33:02

Sorry I Forgot A Pic

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-29 09:45:03

I am currently redoing all of the Mass Effects because I just bought the three remaining DLC's I never bought plus I wanted to make some subtle changes like killing alenko, and doing everything in my power in ME2 to piss off the Illusive Man

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-29 09:45:21

Croc: Legend of the Gobbos on PS1. It just arrived in the post this morning. Real blast of nostalgia for me. Used to love this game when I was younger and I'm glad to have it back.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-29 11:37:45

At 11/29/12 09:45 AM, Dean wrote: Croc: Legend of the Gobbos on PS1. It just arrived in the post this morning. Real blast of nostalgia for me. Used to love this game when I was younger and I'm glad to have it back.

I've not played that in YEARS! I still have the game but the case ended up going in pieces. D:

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-29 12:50:05

Been playing virtual console games this past week. BoFII, LoZ Majoras mask and Super Castlevania IV.

Going to replay Alundra sometime this weekend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-29 13:00:53

Assassins Creed 3- best $60 + tax I've ever spent. I'm also listed in the top 50 players wordwide in multiplayer and joined a clan.

Dead Island (still)- despite my shit getting currupted and weapons disappearing on an inconsistent basis the mods and co-op is what keeps me coming back.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-29 14:08:46

Assassins Creed: Revelations. I borrowed it from my local library and I've actually never played any of the games. I have tested them a bit, but never really fully played them. So I completely lost in story and have no idea what has happened more than the minor exposition given at the start at the game. So pretty much all I know is that I a guy named Desmond that is a coma of sorts and must relive his ancestors memories for some reason or otherwise he'll become a vegetable or something and be stuck in computer limbo for ever.

But other than the confusing story (although I guess it not as confusing to people that have played all games) game play wise it is really good and fun, and the world it's set in beautiful and you get urge to explore it, which the game lets you do. So pretty darn good game all things considered.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2012-11-29 14:29:26

Portal 2. I bee all up in that repulsion gel. Orange specifically.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature