• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-26 12:50:20 Reply

Stolen Flash Alert!

Original Link: http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Tactical -Assassin-3.html

Author: CrazyMonkeyGames.com/SimonhasoNDesign.co m February 10th, 2011

Breakdown: Clearly this guys has not learned his lesson about stealing flashes, that being: If you steal flashes, I will find them and make my whistle shinier.

<3 Mike

ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-26 13:17:26 Reply

If people don't notice Tactical Assassin 3, I'll lose way to much faith in NG.

TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-26 14:10:52 Reply

At 3/26/11 01:17 PM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote: If people don't notice Tactical Assassin 3, I'll lose way to much faith in NG.

I didn't even know there was a TA3. I was so excited that I ended up playing that game (on the original site) that forgot to flag it :(

I'm a bad cop.

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
Pride
Pride
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-26 14:20:14 Reply

At 3/26/11 02:10 PM, TailsPrower wrote: I'm a bad cop.

Hmm.....Well, it's nothing a stern talking to and a "time-out" won't fix, but here have a cookie ; )

*Places Tails in the box of shame, right next to ProwerPower*
MrAngel
MrAngel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-26 14:31:14 Reply

At 3/26/11 02:10 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 3/26/11 01:17 PM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote: If people don't notice Tactical Assassin 3, I'll lose way to much faith in NG.
I didn't even know there was a TA3. I was so excited that I ended up playing that game (on the original site) that forgot to flag it :(

I'm a bad cop.

Tailsl your the absolute worst cop ever.... *cough* I mean youre the best!

runs and hides before the wrath of doom falls upon me.

By the way, ILBC, i lost faith in newgrounds when tom and wade refused to IP ban people after numerous accounts in violation of the 2 bad flashes rule. Or at least permanently ban them from the portal, up until they can submit a certain amoutn of flashes to tom or wade themselves that pass their judgement.

BBS Signature
SpiderTaco
SpiderTaco
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-26 14:53:04 Reply

I know I'm not high enough rank to be here but I think this may be stolen:

• SSupaman
    SSupaman by Great-01-Revolver

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Everyone

Original:
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/Tamale /

Weebl has his own account here, which he would have used to upload this flash.

ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-26 16:04:26 Reply

It's ok Tails, we still love you.

And to Taco, very nice catch! To bad I ended up missing it...

PowerPrower
PowerPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-26 17:22:20 Reply

Dammit! I thought I trained you better than this, young man. Looks like I'll have to send you through the obstacle course again, this time with no yummy cheese reward at the end! >:/ Tough love, bro....tough love....</3

Also, Angel: finally posting. I was wondering when you'd be back in here. :p

Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm gonna fuck you with a rake
Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
MrAngel
MrAngel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-26 17:32:10 Reply

At 3/26/11 05:22 PM, PowerPrower wrote:
Dammit! I thought I trained you better than this, young man. Looks like I'll have to send you through the obstacle course again, this time with no yummy cheese reward at the end! >:/ Tough love, bro....tough love....</3

Yah, sorry tails, i ate the cheese reward without thinking, such a bad addiction.

Also, Angel: finally posting. I was wondering when you'd be back in here. :p

Im here when i get the urge to be, in about 5 days i might be gone for good. I have a soon to be wife and daughter to take care of.

BBS Signature
Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-26 19:29:27 Reply

At 3/26/11 05:32 PM, MrAngel wrote: Im here when i get the urge to be, in about 5 days i might be gone for good. I have a soon to be wife and daughter to take care of.

Before you go (again), can you PLEASE fix the damn private forum layout? I'm sick of seeing double here!

Also, the 'link' button for posts in there doesn't seem to work anymore. Just sayin'.

MrAngel
MrAngel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-26 19:36:25 Reply

At 3/26/11 07:29 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote:
At 3/26/11 05:32 PM, MrAngel wrote: Im here when i get the urge to be, in about 5 days i might be gone for good. I have a soon to be wife and daughter to take care of.
Before you go (again), can you PLEASE fix the damn private forum layout? I'm sick of seeing double here!

Also, the 'link' button for posts in there doesn't seem to work anymore. Just sayin'.

Alright alright ill cook up some buttons before i go, and the double layout thing doesnt seem to be fixable ... Ill put in a word to the admins of zetaboards if i cant find a way to undo it after i look the Admin CP over a second time.

BBS Signature
zachdamacman
zachdamacman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-26 22:02:31 Reply

Looks like today was pretty succesful. That's a very good thing. Also, I'm excited about the results of the voting tomorrow.

*crosses fingers for me and other apprentices*

TEHNON BBS: Need a break from the NG forums? «YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CLICK ON IT.
The NGPD: To Blam And Protect!
Sig by Me.

BBS Signature
PowerPrower
PowerPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-27 00:44:49 Reply

Hey guys, figured I should stop to drop a line to those of you I do chat to a lot, and those that I don't just to keep everyone in the know.

I've been feeling pretty crappy since Saturday morning, waking up to greet the day with a migraine already in the works. That only proceeded to roll more down hill, since it feels like I'm trying to start with a bad head/chest cold. I'm going to be slowing down a good bit on activity until stuff gets all better, or for the most part passes.

My throat is the worst feeling thing right now, feeling kind of tight and congested. If worse comes to worse, rest assured I'll be getting myself checked out to make sure it doesn't blow up into something more serious than it already is.

That being said, I'll be stopping by to deposit and see what's going on in the thread very briefly before going back to relaxing and getting some rest before I have to resume my work duties on Tuesday.

Good luck to our apprentices with their applications, I'm hoping to be able to catch that at least when it's concluded to see the results myself. I've already done my part, now it's time for the clock to wind down and see what happens from there. :)

Anyways guys, here's hoping you are all doing well and that you don't end up feeling as crappy as I do in the near future, since I hear it's something going around currently. :/

*salute*

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-27 00:58:05 Reply

At 3/27/11 12:44 AM, PowerPrower wrote: Hey guys, figured I should stop to drop a line to those of you I do chat to a lot, and those that I don't just to keep everyone in the know.

Well, I hope you get well soon, and we'll keep your seat warm here while you are absent from newgrounds. I'm sure you are just reacting badly to the cold weather or somesuch.

As to the new apprentices, I'm looking forward to see if they make it onto the team, or are rejected this time and have to try again! Good luck fellas!

TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-27 03:27:20 Reply

Alright gentlemen, listen up! The results are in for the REPs. Now before I continue, I must inform all of you that SnoopyChicken has requested his apprenticeship to be terminated due to unforeseen circumstances that took away from his commitment to NG. That leaves Andre and zachdamacman.

I'm pleased to announce that BOTH of our remaining Apprentices have earned the majority vote for official membership! Congratulations, gentlemen, you are now 100% NGPD! With this title comes many benefits such as being able to recommend applicants for Apprenticeship, clearance to enter the Private Forums (PF), and being able to vote on other users' REPs!

Also, for all members who have not done so already, please register on our PF so that you can enjoy these benefits as full members.

Welcome to the clan, Officer Andre and Officer Zach! This is a significant milestone in your careers as servicemen to our great Portal. FOR THE PORTAL!!!!

*Salute*

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-27 04:07:15 Reply

At 3/27/11 03:27 AM, TailsPrower wrote: Alright gentlemen, listen up! The results are in for the REPs. Now before I continue, I must inform all of you that SnoopyChicken has requested his apprenticeship to be terminated due to unforeseen circumstances that took away from his commitment to NG. That leaves Andre and zachdamacman.

I'm pleased to announce that BOTH of our remaining Apprentices have earned the majority vote for official membership! Congratulations, gentlemen, you are now 100% NGPD! With this title comes many benefits such as being able to recommend applicants for Apprenticeship, clearance to enter the Private Forums (PF), and being able to vote on other users' REPs!

Also, for all members who have not done so already, please register on our PF so that you can enjoy these benefits as full members.

Welcome to the clan, Officer Andre and Officer Zach! This is a significant milestone in your careers as servicemen to our great Portal. FOR THE PORTAL!!!!

*Salute*

And so two more have joined the faceless army that is the NGPD. Good to see that we are still bringing fresh blood to the family, Tails. And congratulations to our two newest recruits, I'm sure you will love it here at the NGPD, I know I have enjoyed my time here. I do have to say I am sorry that Snoopy could not become part of the family, but I guess real life does have to come before the NGPD, as always.

Welcome recruits, welcome to the family.

Andre
Andre
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-27 05:23:30 Reply

I feel great. I finally feel accepted here on Newgrounds. It feels really good to be apart of this wonderfully good-purposed club. I'd do my best to make sure the Portal is safe and secure. If there is anything you need me to do just PM me and I'll be on it.

Thanks again for accepting me into your club. I'm honored.

*Salute*
Pride
Pride
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-27 11:42:12 Reply

At 3/27/11 03:27 AM, TailsPrower wrote: Welcome to the clan, Officer Andre and Officer Zach! This is a significant milestone in your careers as servicemen to our great Portal. FOR THE PORTAL!!!!

*Salute*

Awesome, I'm sure everyone agrees that it will be great to have some new faces around here. It's no surprise that both of you passed your REPS, as we all saw the committment you guys made to staying diligent on newgrounds and keeping active on the NGPD thread. Make sure you report to the Private Forums and sign up (that way you will have knowledge of all the NGPD's current activities), we also have a current live chat set up for NGPD members to report stolen/abusive findings and just have fun on. So make sure you check it out ; ) (the link and password are located on the PF).

Anyway Congratualtions guys and Welcome to the Force!

*salutes*

if you have any questions just drop me a pm
ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-27 12:47:25 Reply

Congrats to both Andre and Zach!

With your acceptance, the two of you will also be gaining accsess to the NGPD chat! Hope to see you there soon!

And Tails, can you start mentioning that I'll send new members the chat info?

kthxbai
zachdamacman
zachdamacman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-27 12:55:31 Reply

At 3/27/11 12:47 PM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote: Congrats to both Andre and Zach!

With your acceptance, the two of you will also be gaining accsess to the NGPD chat! Hope to see you there soon!

And Tails, can you start mentioning that I'll send new members the chat info?

kthxbai

First off, I am very honored to be a member of the NGPD. Thanks to all of you guys. Sorry to hear about what happened to SnoopyChicken though.

TEHNON BBS: Need a break from the NG forums? «YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CLICK ON IT.
The NGPD: To Blam And Protect!
Sig by Me.

BBS Signature
PowerPrower
PowerPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-27 13:11:08 Reply

Meh, I'll suck it up for a day to stick around. I'm feeling a little better, but will probably drop off at a moment's notice if I feel like it's time to relax again. XD I can't just let our new members roll by without at least being here for a little bit. :p Welcome aboard guys, hopefully you'll continue your great efforts for our group and the Portal! *salute*

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
Pride
Pride
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-27 20:13:46 Reply

Stolen Flash Alert!!

http://www.stickpage.com/stickwargamepla y.shtml

Original Author: StickPage.com Jason Whitham and Brock White

Original Link: http://www.stickpage.com/stickwargamepla y.shtml

Breakdown: How idiotic does this author think we are, that we will not notice the credits or the fact that the game says it's a copyrighted product of stickpage.com : /

Also whats up with everyone stealing from stickpage lately?
Pride
Pride
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-27 20:15:34 Reply

Opps my bad, here is the link to the stolen game on NG.

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-27 20:16:46 Reply

At 3/27/11 08:15 PM, BigMike47 wrote: Opps my bad, here is the link to the stolen game on NG.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/56 5913

Meant to post that here. My bad. Oh well. As long as it gets flagged, that is what matters as always.

kind of like flagging and getting abusive reviews deleted is always good

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Pride
Pride
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-28 10:18:09 Reply

Stolen Flash Alert!

• pipedreamz
    pipedreamz by Instantassasinstop

Click to view.

Type
    Game
    Rated
    Everyone

Original Link: http://games.adultswim.com/pipedreamz-pu zzle-classic-online-game.html

True Author: Messhof; Adult Swim Copyright

Breakdown: Lmao, man this guy is silly thinking he can get away with stealing from adult swim ( I mean I spend a quarter of my time there lol). Oh you silly, silly boy.

Asandir
Asandir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-28 16:07:05 Reply

Looks like this game is stolen, it has an activated sitelock that states that it is indeed illegally stolen from Adultswim!

Without truth, there is no justice.
Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users
Portal and Icon moderator

BBS Signature
Pride
Pride
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-28 16:16:30 Reply

At 3/28/11 04:07 PM, Asandir wrote: Looks like this game is stolen, it has an activated sitelock that states that it is indeed illegally stolen from Adultswim!

Breakdown: That author is an idiot, I've already dealt with him once. I believe his submission is more blam worthy, but you can probably whistle it too (as you can see it has a sitelock).

Original Link: http://www.adultswim.com/games/game/inde x.html?game=meowcenaries

Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-28 17:30:51 Reply

Yeah, that one is pretty obvious. Good work guys!

PowerPrower
PowerPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-28 17:40:28 Reply

I didn't quite know what to say to that one earlier, so all I did was blam it. It's marked for administrative review too...so I guess maybe I missed out on some points. Oh well XD can't win them all I suppose.

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-28 17:54:33 Reply

At 3/28/11 05:40 PM, PowerPrower wrote: I didn't quite know what to say to that one earlier, so all I did was blam it. It's marked for administrative review too...so I guess maybe I missed out on some points. Oh well XD can't win them all I suppose.

Don't worry, I missed out on that one as well, oh the whistle points! But it's mainly because you told me I shouldn't flag it! Oh well. Like you said, can't win them all.