00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

corentingoo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Easter Collab

24,446 Views | 865 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-13 03:18:04

i need something for a backround for my preloader but i cant get a file from you so you can post a view of it and i would draw it up

[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-13 03:25:40

Well, last few questions.
1) How long should I make it?

2) Is it going to be a huge story, like Pass-my-flash?

3) If so, which part do I have?

Sorry about all the questions, but I'm putting a lot of effort into this, and don't want to waste it.

Click my sig for a hilarious thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-13 03:31:15

At 3/13/08 03:25 AM, Wolfears2 wrote: Well, last few questions.
1) How long should I make it?

2) Is it going to be a huge story, like Pass-my-flash?

3) If so, which part do I have?

Sorry about all the questions, but I'm putting a lot of effort into this, and don't want to waste it.

unfortunatly i cant answer any of those questions. i dont think it is a huge story but i would make your part about 20 seconds. i think everyones part is going to be put in either randomly or in the order that they are finished.

the due date is getting closer so i wouldnt work on it too long because u might not have a part in it (just a heads up). so keep it coming

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-13 04:25:46

At 3/13/08 03:31 AM, mechanixnut wrote:
unfortunatly i cant answer any of those questions. i dont think it is a huge story but i would make your part about 20 seconds. i think everyones part is going to be put in either randomly or in the order that they are finished.

the due date is getting closer so i wouldnt work on it too long because u might not have a part in it (just a heads up). so keep it coming

oh no becuase i finished first im prob gonna be first on the flash
darn it!
Oh and the due date is the day before easter thats when the collabs gonna be on newgrounds =]

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-13 05:04:56

ya thats in 9 days so people should get cracking and finish their parts and send me those god damn sentances or i will just start making them up and im sure some of you either wont wnat that or dont care, so hurry the fuck up

im not bitching at people cause i still havent finished mine yet either but i should soon
i am also very impatient at times too ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-13 12:40:52

oh no becuase i finished first im prob gonna be first on the flash
darn it!
Oh and the due date is the day before easter thats when the collabs gonna be on newgrounds =]

when i saw the preview i was first lol. So i dunno what order it's in

I LIEK EESTAH - Easter Collab '09

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-13 12:48:28

hey could i jion?

Survival | Coming Soon to a Newgrounds Portal near you!

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-13 15:09:04

At 3/13/08 12:48 PM, SHOQ wrote: hey could i jion?

Nah soz no spaces

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-13 15:36:18

ah well while i was waiting for a response i made this it coulod jsut be for your entertainment i guess?

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/130308/5 6047_Easter_Collab.php

Survival | Coming Soon to a Newgrounds Portal near you!

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-13 16:19:35

At 3/13/08 03:36 PM, SHOQ wrote: ah well while i was waiting for a response i made this it coulod jsut be for your entertainment i guess?

COULD go in extras. But im not the boss around here lol

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-13 16:26:25

At 3/13/08 03:36 PM, SHOQ wrote: ah well while i was waiting for a response i made this it coulod jsut be for your entertainment i guess?

thats actually kind of funny but ya it might get put into the extras

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-13 18:07:58

Okay, back from school. This is really good, I apologize that there are no more spaces, but hey, maybe we could add some! If not, this will be in the extras. Please send me the .fla file and add me to your buddy list! :)

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-13 18:10:44

hey, just sayin. I ordered a bamboo fun on wedsnday! it will come like on friday or saturday (maybe sunday) then i have all spring break to have fun with it!

To think what one knows is to know. to know is thinking what one thinks. Wait, what?

Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-13 18:12:30

hey its time to take a vote for the preloader.

the choices are

Mtypenguim
Here is what mine does (the background isn't in it though! it will be on the flash though)

Mechanixnut (i dont know what it does yet)

im not sure if anyone else is going for it, but just vote!

To think what one knows is to know. to know is thinking what one thinks. Wait, what?

Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-13 19:12:07

Yeah, and I'll be counting votes. Although, Mechanixnut, please, if you are going to have anything else happen, please post a link, and quickly! I'd like to have the votes start as soon as possible.

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-13 20:01:14

Double post.
UPDATE ON THE COLLAB! Here's what we've got so far. If you don't see your part in here, then I either didn't recieve your email or couldn't open the link (with an exeption of Mtypenguim's part and the preloader game). Assasinrabbit, I had to change a few blurs to make it dynamic and add some double spacing on your part (I don't think you had it set on 30 fps) Also, I noticed that IaMI's logo came up early, I'll fix that. SkaterBB, I couldn't open your file, could you send it to larktim@teleport.com?

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-13 20:37:27

Okay, guys, I need you to hurry up. If you don't see your video in the preview above, I need you to send it to me as fast as you can! If you haven't finished, then please hurry up! I'm sorry I'm rushing you, but next week I'll be on spring break, and if I haven't recieved your email by then, THIS COLLAB MAY NOT GET OUT MARCH 22!!!! Please please please please PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSE EEEEEE send the vid! Every second counts! I've done three posts in a row, but I don't really care. I just realized how busy I am next week, so this is urgent! I don't know what I'm gonna do if I don't have the vids soon! Send them to home.teleport.com/~larktim or noxx11@gmail.com

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-13 21:43:35

At 3/13/08 07:12 PM, Noxx11 wrote: Yeah, and I'll be counting votes. Although, Mechanixnut, please, if you are going to have anything else happen, please post a link, and quickly! I'd like to have the votes start as soon as possible.

i know i need to finish it ive just been really busy with work the last 2 weeks ive only had 1 day off and its a pain in the ass

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-13 22:26:02

Oh my god! I've sent it twice! Ok, here is the third time! Also, I'm going on vacation, so you guys have to tell me if this collab turns out good. Pm me, anything, I just hope it gets a good score.

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-13 22:29:42

well send it again

ive noticed that no one else in this collab has the same sig pic as me

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-14 00:17:31

i need to draw some tall grass but i cant anyone got an idea as to how

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-14 01:21:43

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-14 01:25:15

I did try again. Twice. And I also found out I'll be here when we release it. :)

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-14 01:44:42

so what do you guys think of my preloader so far, i know it still needs some work but how is it thus far

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-14 07:22:05

Okay, thank you guys, xxflareknightxx and Shoq, I got yours. In case you are wondering why I didn't get your email (other people), it could be that these (larktim@teleport.com noxx11@gmail.com) links don't work. Just type these email adresses into your email account instead of using the Microsoft Word thing as your email sender and it will probably work. Thank you all, and please send your vids!

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-14 10:03:00

awsome, good preloader and everythin, I wote for... umm cant remember ur username right now lol the chicked one, the guy with the evil aura... wait il check for his name right now mechanixnut, thats it. I vote for mechanix

anyways can u make a prewiev with the menu and everything, u kno the authors the extras and everything, since its just a few days until due date. so we should already have all of thse things done

also my dog is ok now :D they shaved her bald and stuched up the bite, we didnt notice she had another bite really close to the head thingy... u know the place where if you get hit you die on the head... I dunno some brain spot thing (I dunno how to say it in english, I aint no native speaker)

JOIN THE GTA COLLAB, A TON OF FREE SPACES!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-14 15:47:50

its your temple that is pressed you die.

also i don't have any votes right now

alsooo noxx11 why isn't my stuff in it (is it tjust not in yet?)

Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-14 15:49:16

noxx11, did u get the preloader game? if it still doesnt work, i'll send it as a flash 8 file.

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-14 16:19:59

i will post the menu when i get home from work with all the buttons and stuff working (in a couple of hours)

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-14 17:57:59

At 3/14/08 03:49 PM, chunkycheese12 wrote: noxx11, did u get the preloader game? if it still doesnt work, i'll send it as a flash 8 file.

That will be really helpful!