00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SweetDandy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Easter Collab

24,468 Views | 865 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-10 07:43:25

Today's my birthday! =D

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-10 11:56:22

happy b-day nox, are you 1? are you 2? are you... meh I dont feel like singing, I am sick lol. srry if I wont check up on this but I got alotta stuff goin on. My dog got bit in the face by a sick dog 2 times its size and has a scar through her whole face, then also I am sick and my report card is due in 2 days and... lets just say the parents wont be happy heh, anyways happy b-day and I will try to check up on the collab regularly but I promise nothing

JOIN THE GTA COLLAB, A TON OF FREE SPACES!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-10 12:44:19

happy b'day! Cant wait for mine-in may. then it wont be long till year 9 yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy *sarchasm*

I LIEK EESTAH - Easter Collab '09

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-10 17:24:47

At 3/10/08 11:56 AM, assasinrabbit wrote: My dog got bit in the face by a sick dog 2 times its size and has a scar through her whole face

That sucks! I know the feeling, cause once our cat got attacked by our neighbor's dogs. They had to be seven times his size, and hurt his tail really bad. Hope your dog is okay.

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-11 00:52:19

well, actualy it got a bit worse cuz she only has a scar on her head, then the dog scratched it and ripped it to a place where it came down to her mouth, we takin her to the vet today, we where meant to yesterday but my mom couldnt stand to see her there, lol, so me and my dad are takin her to the vet.

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-11 07:33:53

At 3/11/08 12:52 AM, assasinrabbit wrote: she only has a scar on her head, then the dog scratched it and ripped it to a place where it came down to her mouth

:O

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-11 08:07:10

Oops double post. Has everyone in this collab added me to your buddy list?

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-11 12:50:36

i have

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-11 12:55:05

At 3/11/08 12:52 AM, assasinrabbit wrote: well, actualy it got a bit worse cuz she only has a scar on her head, then the dog scratched it and ripped it to a place where it came down to her mouth, we takin her to the vet today, we where meant to yesterday but my mom couldnt stand to see her there, lol, so me and my dad are takin her to the vet.

woah. poor dog. hope he gets better.

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-12 01:48:01

yay life is once again turnin to better, my dogs head is getting ok, we took her to the vet and even though they shaved her kind of bald on the head the thing is healing really quickly. also I started talkin with my old gf and there is a big chance we gettin back together

all rite so do I need to do anything else for the collab?

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-12 03:48:55

ok i have finally gotten my ban over with

now i have one quick question for you guys what would make this look a little better for the preloader

i still need the backround and im running out of ideas

[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-12 04:35:02

cool, yeah id say that is the best one so far, I would have this with a link to the preloader game

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-12 04:47:09

what could i make for the backround i know i still need the button for the preloader game is there anything else that i could add

i would have made my own game but im still trying to figure out how to do the hitTest

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-12 05:27:10

well, you could do a grassy plain or somethin like that, that would fit it

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-12 05:29:01

i would need pics or else it wont look that good pics that i could draw up for a background would be helpful

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-12 06:40:22

well, u kno I could always draw up a background for u, u want me to make one?

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-12 16:28:13

Nice preloader! Oh, i think i replyed to your message saying that ive had trouble gettin u the preloader game. When ur done with the preloader u cud send to noxx11 coz he has the game i think.

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-12 16:50:27

ok ya i did see that message ill just make a button for the game than noxx can do the rest for that.

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-12 17:12:01

As with every collab I want to join, I doubt there'll be any spaces left. I had a bit of inspiration, so I wondered if there's any places.

Click my sig for a hilarious thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-12 17:35:10

k. Oh, and by the way in case noxx forgets give the menu (or preloader) frame name as 'menu' (without quotes obviously lol)

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-12 17:57:24

K, I'll start work in the morning. What frame rate should i set it to?

Click my sig for a hilarious thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-12 18:05:29

At 3/12/08 05:57 PM, Wolfears2 wrote: K, I'll start work in the morning. What frame rate should i set it to?

30 fps. You're in luck, cause somebody left the collab, so there's a space open!

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-12 18:13:43

hey, since that is the best? will mine be in the extras? I could make a background for mine

To think what one knows is to know. to know is thinking what one thinks. Wait, what?

Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-12 20:11:52

At 3/12/08 06:13 PM, Mtypenguim wrote: hey, since that is the best? will mine be in the extras? I could make a background for mine

I don't think everyone has said which preloader they like better. If yours doesn't get chosen, though, it will be in the extras.

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-12 20:47:14

this is my new preloader with background. Put like an hour on background. Also here is what my preloader does (without background but on the movie it has the background because of actionscript)

Also when you rollover the PLAY button, it might make a LRLRRRRLRRLR noise.

Please want this! lol
it doesn't matter, just as long some people like it.

To think what one knows is to know. to know is thinking what one thinks. Wait, what?

Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-12 21:20:00

At 3/12/08 08:47 PM, Mtypenguim wrote: this is my new preloader with background. Put like an hour on background. Also here is what my preloader does (without background but on the movie it has the background because of actionscript)

Also when you rollover the PLAY button, it might make a LRLRRRRLRRLR noise.

Please want this! lol
it doesn't matter, just as long some people like it.

I like it alot. If it doesn't make the preloader, it'll surely be in the extras. It's great.

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-12 21:42:05

thanks. I put a lot of time into it. It has like 16 frames in all (inside movieclips ect.)

Also if you have a mic, the play button might mess up.

Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-12 23:29:25

lol sorry i keep reposting, but i have edited my preloader.

also remember my other post is the preloader working.

Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-13 00:44:57

At 3/12/08 06:05 PM, Noxx11 wrote:
30 fps. You're in luck, cause somebody left the collab, so there's a space open!

umm.. who quit so that i can replace the name in my menu

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-13 03:16:06

great work :D so if anyone needs me to draw a background just tell me

BBS Signature