00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

stringbeanmachine just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Easter Collab

24,368 Views | 865 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-23 21:20:28

Woah thats tight! and noxx11 wann join the blob collab?

To think what one knows is to know. to know is thinking what one thinks. Wait, what?

Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-23 22:04:42

All right!!! Lol! Rofl!

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-23 22:45:30

it's out alrdy? whats the link? haha

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-24 09:21:22

At 3/23/08 09:20 PM, Mtypenguim wrote: noxx11 wann join the blob collab?

Sorry, but right now I'm super busy, got a lot of other stuff going. Otherwise I would. Everybody suggest that the Easter Collab should go into the NG Collabs section!

Response to Easter Collab 2008-03-27 06:04:55

come on guys, keep in touch!

I LIEK EESTAH - Easter Collab '09

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-04-02 22:03:14

At 3/27/08 06:04 AM, chunkycheese12 wrote: come on guys, keep in touch!

Yeah! Hey, the Pass the Axe collab was just submitted, I'm the first part after the intro. It's biolent, though... I'm like the only part that's not filled with gore. Check it out if you wish. :)

Response to Easter Collab 2008-04-03 04:18:46

Wow, i saw that when it came into the portal! Looked sweet, voted 5 :D

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-04-03 06:18:54

Hey guys , i never knew the easter collab got such a good score , 3 : 56 and goin up .
If any of you guys have batting averages of 3:00 or over you can join my collab ( sorry i made that rule , its just got marcyvf in it so if i get other animators whos batting average is over 3:00 , i have a good chance of getting a great score ! )

Good luck on your other collab , im in 2 others cause' i need to have another good animation so i can start the collab .
Check the collabs out :
When You Were Young Collab
and
50 Frames Collab .

im not sure when they come out but what do you think of my part for When You Were Young ..?

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/030408/4 0667_killers_part_so_far.php

It's really sloppy and the moment , just a preview of it so far ...

When life gives you lemons. Don't make lemonade! Im the guy whose gonna' burn your house down, with the lemons!

-Cave Johnson.

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-04-03 06:22:29

u got a link fr yeh collab forum? Cant find it. Also, my B.A is 3.24 or something

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-04-03 06:23:15

Sorry for double post , i really wish they hadan edit button ...
Look at the sign on the top right when hes using his I.D.
... well jesus' i.d.

When life gives you lemons. Don't make lemonade! Im the guy whose gonna' burn your house down, with the lemons!

-Cave Johnson.

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-04-03 06:24:17

At 4/3/08 06:22 AM, chunkycheese12 wrote: u got a link fr yeh collab forum? Cant find it. Also, my B.A is 3.24 or something

i havnt started it yet , sorry , i did say i needed another animation so i had a b.a of 3:00

-Cave Johnson.

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-04-03 11:44:57

At 4/3/08 06:24 AM, MarkyLyne wrote:
At 4/3/08 06:22 AM, chunkycheese12 wrote: u got a link fr yeh collab forum? Cant find it. Also, my B.A is 3.24 or something
i havnt started it yet , sorry , i did say i needed another animation so i had a b.a of 3:00

aaaahh ok.

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-04-05 21:25:47

At 4/3/08 06:18 AM, MarkyLyne wrote: If any of you guys have batting averages of 3:00 or over you can join my collab ( sorry i made that rule , its just got marcyvf in it so if i get other animators whos batting average is over 3:00 , i have a good chance of getting a great score ! )
im not sure when they come out but what do you think of my part for When You Were Young ..?

Your part for the WYWYCollab looks good! Also, for the Before You Die Collab, I haven't started my part yet, but I'm gonna have a guy chug a bottle of vinegar and then a whole box of baking soda. It all explodes out his mouth. :P

Response to Easter Collab 2008-04-06 17:01:25

At 4/5/08 09:25 PM, Noxx11 wrote:
At 4/3/08 06:18 AM, MarkyLyne wrote: If any of you guys have batting averages of 3:00 or over you can join my collab ( sorry i made that rule , its just got marcyvf in it so if i get other animators whos batting average is over 3:00 , i have a good chance of getting a great score ! )
Your part for the WYWYCollab looks good! Also, for the Before You Die Collab, I haven't started my part yet, but I'm gonna have a guy chug a bottle of vinegar and then a whole box of baking soda. It all explodes out his mouth. :P

HaHa , thats a great idea , if you finish it hold on to the flash , i have to wait for my collab to come out ,
im in the 50 frame collab now!

-Cave Johnson.

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-04-08 03:56:45

Cool eveybody, cool. Ya know, i'm in too many collabs. Oh andbtw teh lazeh collab that im in is (hopefully) gettin released today. And i might do another tut for a solo project(they're quite easy)

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-04-08 04:10:59

Wow it seem like it has been forever since I posted in this thread. As most of you already know I am pretty much hosting the orange box collab. I also did some really simple parts for the super tutorial 08, but dont tell anyone that I cheated when I made those parts. I jsut stole them from the tutorial that I made last month. It is good to see that everone is keeping in touch. We should all do another project together, maybe easter for 2009. Just a thought. Anyways I should go and practice with my new tablet, this thing is fucking awesome.

[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-04-08 04:14:13

We should all do another project together, maybe easter for 2009. Just a thought. Anyways I should go and practice with my new tablet, this thing is fucking awesome.

Yeah i think i said on the page b4 this or something that we should all do the 09 one. 'Easter Collab 09' :D

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-04-09 07:35:29

At 4/8/08 03:56 AM, chunkycheese12 wrote: Cool eveybody, cool. Ya know, i'm in too many collabs. Oh andbtw teh lazeh collab that im in is (hopefully) gettin released today. And i might do another tut for a solo project(they're quite easy)

I watched the Lazer Collab. It was pretty sweet. BWAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Good job on that. Hope your tut goes well!

Response to Easter Collab 2008-04-09 07:40:16

At 4/8/08 04:14 AM, chunkycheese12 wrote:

:: We should all do another project together, maybe easter for 2009. Just a thought. Anyways I should go and practice with my new tablet, this thing is fucking awesome.

Yeah i think i said on the page b4 this or something that we should all do the 09 one. 'Easter Collab 09' :D

Yeah, definitely. Only this time I'll be in charge of the forum, and Mtypenguim can assemble the parts. That way I don't have to find another place where I can get the free trial of CS3 and hope that the collab is finished within thirty days. :P Also, two other collab ideas that Mtypenguim and I came up with since the Easter Collab:

The (Blank) Collab
Everyone animates anything they fricken want to animate! Anything! The options are limitless!

The Creature Collab (and this one Mtypenguim didn't really think of it, I guess, but...)
Everyone animates vids of creatures they make up, kind of like in the current NG movie, LARVAE!

You guys tell me if these sound interesting! The forums haven't started, but you can pre-join!

Response to Easter Collab 2008-04-09 07:48:25

At 4/9/08 07:40 AM, Noxx11 wrote:
At 4/8/08 04:14 AM, chunkycheese12 wrote:
We should all do another project together, maybe easter for 2009. Just a thought. Anyways I should go and practice with my new tablet, this thing is fucking awesome.
Yeah, definitely. Only this time I'll be in charge of the forum, and Mtypenguim can assemble the parts. That way I don't have to find another place where I can get the free trial of CS3 and hope that the collab is finished within thirty days. :P Also, two other collab ideas that Mtypenguim and I came up with since the Easter Collab:

you dont need the cs3 to put it together only flash 8 is needed

The (Blank) Collab
Everyone animates anything they fricken want to animate! Anything! The options are limitless!

sound like it might fail only because there isnt too many specifiacations aswhat to do it about it could just turn for shit.

The Creature Collab (and this one Mtypenguim didn't really think of it, I guess, but...)
Everyone animates vids of creatures they make up, kind of like in the current NG movie, LARVAE!

sounds very interesting. If I had creatures drawn i would join, so that is some insiration to get it going. Icant join though i have too much going on as it is, mostly from the orange box collab i am basically running it right now.

You guys tell me if these sound interesting! The forums haven't started, but you can pre-join!

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-04-09 08:06:00

The (Blank) Collab

Yeah that sounds like an awesome idea! I'll join that! Btw, after my fighting game collab, i might start a collab called 'The DS collab'. It's basically funny jokes about games on the ds. But ya know, i'm still working on a few solo projects like mario flash rpg, a BIG tutorial and possibly some other animated one with lotsa FBF

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-04-09 20:12:53

At 4/9/08 08:06 AM, chunkycheese12 wrote:
The (Blank) Collab
Yeah that sounds like an awesome idea! I'll join that!

Cool! Would you rather have your part towards the beginning or the end?

Response to Easter Collab 2008-04-09 21:20:45

lalalallala im bored but i know that im makeing a new series. its called

"its ok, little boy" Well, it nots going to be a series, but it will be something.

To think what one knows is to know. to know is thinking what one thinks. Wait, what?

Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature

Response to Easter Collab 2008-04-09 21:37:27

Guys check out the Dangerous April Fools Collab. It got Daily 2nd! And its on the frontpage! Watch it!

Response to Easter Collab 2008-04-10 07:36:49

At 4/9/08 09:37 PM, xxflareknightxx wrote: Guys check out the Dangerous April Fools Collab. It got Daily 2nd! And its on the frontpage! Watch it!

Yeah, rub it in! Gosh! Why do people have to be so fricken mean!? *sob*
lol, kidding. Good job, guys!

Response to Easter Collab 2008-04-10 10:12:17

what about my collab the orange square one you seem to post more here than there, i need updates on parts for it and noone seems to respond in it all that much anymore. Now I am bored

BBS Signature