00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

stringbeanmachine just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My friends hate me. I know why.

6,287 Views | 108 Replies

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-03-10 03:16:46

At 3/10/08 03:10 AM, IPoopedInYourMailbox wrote:

I can't remember how many times they hung up on me, when they called asking if i'd go to the liquor store, and i'd say no.

We all started off a good friends; Playing video games, watchin movies, sometimes we'd even get the video camera and make our own jackass videos. But slowly, the drugs, alcohol, parties, and girls started invading our innocent friendship. Like most friendships, one will choose the path of right, and follow their goals, dreams, etc. The other will crumble to peer pressure, and begin turning into a completely different person.

Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-03-10 03:24:48

Those guys will just grow up to be failures at life.

Insert signature here.

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-03-10 03:43:33

I lost a lot of friends since high school, not that I care. I'm the sort of person who fixes my mistakes and I try to help my friends but it's because I want to help 'em out. Still, every time I lost a friend I didn't care. I just don't care about anything except what's relevant to right now and can help in the future, other than that the world is worthless to me.

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-03-10 03:47:58

those guys sound like total losers.

if two pathedic assholes who get angry at you for being nice and sucsessful and not buying them beer, they're fucking losers.

those guys are shitheads, you're life is better off without two alchoholic doped up wannabes for "freinds".

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 10:35:31

Oh noes my friend is better than me, what a bastard!

What a bunch of losers, can't handle someone being more successful than them. It's their fault they're not going to college and spend all their time looking for drugs, not yours, they should be able to handle what they're doing with their own lives.

What can a thoughtful man hope for mankind on Earth, given the experience of the past million years? Nothing

BBS Signature

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 10:39:50

Your "friends" suck.

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 10:58:42

That really sucks Man.

BBS Signature

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 10:59:19

You and your friends are fucking faggy immature drama queens.

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 11:00:50

Not buying them alcohol = douche, too.

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 11:02:20

This is also a good example of why I thought you were 15 ;o

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 11:04:23

i got no friends

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 11:14:58

Heheh.
Circles within circles.
An infinite void of lonliness and hatred.

Imm not sure those guys even count as "Freinds"

I BREAK. I MAIM. I BURN. / Hentai /I'm the only one pretty boy on this BBS...BITCH./ The WORST flaming I've seen in a while.

BBS Signature

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 11:22:41

u wont buy them alchohol wats rong with u?

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 11:23:38

Maybe you should make friends with people more like yourself

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 11:27:52

At 2/14/08 01:19 AM, Elios wrote: Whole buncha stuff.

Believe it or not, Elios, you and I would be good friends.

Please click here. You'd make my fiance` happy... Please?

I'm a voice actor, and I love what I do. I'm also a writer, and love that just as much.

BBS Signature

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 11:55:44

At 5/3/08 11:27 AM, Kain-Ceverus wrote:
At 2/14/08 01:19 AM, Elios wrote: Whole buncha stuff.
Believe it or not, Elios, you and I would be good friends.

I agree. Then again, the whole "getting into trouble thing" isn't too enticing.

Malice (heart of weakness) No toleration Invade (committed) Enraged (admit it) Don't condescend (don't even disagree) Decide (decay)

You suffered then, now suffer unto me.

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 11:56:44

Saying "you're too nice" is a way of saying you're sort of a jerk/asshole or something, too. for some people.

If you knew those things ticked your friends off why didn't you make an effort to reach understanding.

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 12:09:14

Well, if you're losing your friends, why don't you bring them on top of the wall of text you just posted and throw them off?

Poozy- Using all caps in the most effective ways...

BBS Signature

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 12:09:17

So they hate you now because they think that you think you're better than them because you are choosing to better your life with an education. I say fuck em! Maybe after some years pass they will realize the reason your friendship dissolved was stupid and you might become friends again. I had this happen to me. Also lol that they couldn't find drugs at a concert, fucking LOSERS!

"Lulz is watching someone lose their mind at their computer 2,000 miles away while you chat with friends and laugh"

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 12:15:30

If those are your friends who are your enemys?

Proud Scotsman | PSN: Trystlions | Typing Useless Posts Since 2008

BBS Signature

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 12:31:59

At 2/14/08 01:19 AM, Elios wrote: stuff

When I got to the part where they were looking for drugs, I just all of a sudden had a feeling that they weren't worth it. Anyone that goes looking for drugs at parties is not worth the trouble.

Click here if you clicked my signature.

BBS Signature

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 12:33:09

At 5/3/08 12:31 PM, AndrewRoss wrote:
At 2/14/08 01:19 AM, Elios wrote: stuff
Anyone that goes looking for drugs at parties is not worth the trouble.

As opposed to looking for women.

Alcohol.

Those are drugs too.

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 12:34:47

At 2/14/08 01:19 AM, Elios wrote: If you're going to post somthing like "OMG TOO LONG!", don't bother posting, i know it's long.

OMG TOO LONG! Not really, just posting to contradict your wishes. As for the friendrelated rant, I've never had any friends turn into enemies, despite the very different habbits and events that occur to us.

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 13:26:54

You have no idea how much my life parallels with this... I think my friends hate me. I'm actually starting to think Suicide is worth it. If I had a friend like you, Elios, I'd be so happy...

BBS Signature

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 13:56:34

At 2/14/08 01:19 AM, Elios wrote: *Click* Then i finally understood. I was Mr. Nice Guy. The optimistic one who had the answers. The ability to do thing effortlessly, and without complain. Again, none to brag, but it was a bitter sweet realization. Other people think i'm a nice guy, which made me feel good. But being nice, made me lose my friends. It hurts, alot. But i'm moving on.

I was agreeing to you until this paragraph. But here it sounds like you are very vain. "Bitter sweet realization", which tells me that you like to believe that you are better than who you actually are. Maybe I'm wrong, but your self-idolatry and narcissism here suggests that you only think your friends are the problem.

You didin't buy drinks for them. I know you're just trying to be the "Good Guy", which is perfectly fine but why not buy them drinks and stay pals? Better than doing drugs anyway. Sometimes you have to go the extra mile for your friends so they will do the same for you.

DURR HURR

BBS Signature

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 14:12:11

Man, this is, unlike most NG threads, very interesting.
I actually didn't make reading all of that, even though it's not that much.. I wish it were longer though.

Anyways, about your friends, you honestly don't need them. I must add though, they don't really hate you, I mean you guys' have been friends for a while now. I guess they just can't stand you?

Sorry if that doesn't make too much sense ;D!

All Eyez On Me.

BBS Signature

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 20:07:51

i really dont understand how people make friends and end up hating them. When you meet someone you should know weather or not ur gonna stay friends with them. I just dont understand how people do that shit

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 20:09:19

i have something in common with somebody
i feel so happy right now
hold me . .

I'm the best at what I do and what I do is the best

BBS Signature

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 20:15:27

They never told you about any of this and they just kept going along with you. Why would they do that?

Response to My friends hate me. I know why. 2008-05-03 20:15:29

Ever hate and love the same soul at the same time?

Not a family member... but a friend?

This dude stopped being my friend as well. Because I was a Mr. Nice Guy.

He's a skater/thrash/punk boy and just tossed me aside like a soiled cloth because I was too pansy to shoplift.

I love that kid, he hates me, but I still love him.

Not IN love...

rjhreilly@hotmail.com

STEAM: _frizzyskernip_

BBS Signature