00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Limaou just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ctsg Collab

101,366 Views | 2,149 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-24 19:44:39

Where's everyone at? I want to see some updates peoplez. I'm kinda getting the feeling everyone's taking a vacation without me....

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-24 22:07:59

At 2/24/08 07:44 PM, BlazingGamer wrote: Where's everyone at? I want to see some updates peoplez. I'm kinda getting the feeling everyone's taking a vacation without me....

I'm going to try and have all the background/symbols completed and looking neat by the end of today.

READ: "A Fear of Great Heights" and other forthcoming adventures right HERE

Signature Picture by: Spartan204

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-24 22:13:36

At 2/24/08 10:07 PM, WritersBlock wrote:
At 2/24/08 07:44 PM, BlazingGamer wrote: Where's everyone at? I want to see some updates peoplez. I'm kinda getting the feeling everyone's taking a vacation without me....
I'm going to try and have all the background/symbols completed and looking neat by the end of today.

Great to hear it!! I'm finishing ideas for my finishing part. Then I'm going to revise it to see if it's good or not.

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-24 23:28:33

Here is my animatication or whatever the hell Millie calls it. =)

It's only half done =(

I still have loads to do and I'm still behind schedule. Good thing is, I did plan some leeway in my schedule so I should be okay to complete everything in time.

I'm no artist. I'm a talentless hack who loves to doodle/animate from time to time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-24 23:48:12

At 2/24/08 11:44 PM, ShortMonkey wrote:
At 2/24/08 11:28 PM, Lambinvoker wrote: Here is my animatication or whatever the hell Millie calls it. =)
Hah, that's cool! Can't wait to see the finished version with awesome lookin' characters!

Yeah, what he said.

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-25 05:21:15

Update!
All the background stuff is done, and I think that looks pretty good (it's a lot brighter now, and I changed the billboard ad to a tankmen one "Tank Fags", yes, I took the smoking tankmen idea from shortmonkey, I think it'll be nice to have a few more things to connect some parts. Anyway, now that I've got the background done, I've got a bit over a firtnight to get 360 frames of FBF done, easy, a second a day. I hope you guys think this looks good.
Update plz rig! Haven't seen one for a few pages back.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-25 12:26:32

At 2/25/08 05:21 AM, WritersBlock wrote: Update plz rig! Haven't seen one for a few pages back.

Aw, I want to be lazy.

Progress:
Whirlguy - destroyed the bus stop (and my face)
Keveta2 - has changed his theme
* silly-stungun-millie - believes she can fly
adman1993 - didn't dial 911
WritersBlock - is starting on the FBF
* BritishMoose - is seeeeecret
Lambinvoker - at stage 8 out of 3872
* ShortMonkey - unfinished animation
* Night-Mare - introduces a plot twist
* xTOXICxEMPIRE - is on the streets, and making sigs
* Quarl - is slowly digging his own grave >:(
BlazingGamer - is almost done the end
Rig - is keeping track of everything, and wants to have a spot on this list too :3

* = no updates since the last report.

The deadline is still March 11th, guys. :)

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-25 18:50:34

At 2/25/08 12:26 PM, Rig wrote:
At 2/25/08 05:21 AM, WritersBlock wrote: Update plz rig! Haven't seen one for a few pages back.
Aw, I want to be lazy.

Progress:
Whirlguy - destroyed the bus stop (and my face)
Keveta2 - has changed his theme
* silly-stungun-millie - believes she can fly
adman1993 - didn't dial 911
WritersBlock - is starting on the FBF
* BritishMoose - is seeeeecret
Lambinvoker - at stage 8 out of 3872
* ShortMonkey - unfinished animation
* Night-Mare - introduces a plot twist
* xTOXICxEMPIRE - is on the streets, and making sigs
* Quarl - is slowly digging his own grave >:(
BlazingGamer - is almost done the end
Rig - is keeping track of everything, and wants to have a spot on this list too :3

* = no updates since the last report.

The deadline is still March 11th, guys. :)

Great to see you stop being a lazy ass and updated =]. But man oh man has many of us not updated our pieces yet. I hope everyone gets there piece in time for the deadline. I don't want to be a douche with mines the only one done. =[

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-25 20:07:44

More like 'forced to' xD.. I'll start working on it again tomorrow

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-25 21:01:19

I'm working on the color scheme... and I'm gonna be really picky about it, too. :P
I'm also struggling with what to put in for the 1st second of animation. I want to make use of that "Dun-dunt!..." at the beginning of my part, but every time I try to work out a good idea, I keep scratching out my storyboards and making new ones that I'm still unhappy with. :( I'll figure something out eventually.

Other than that, not much progress. When I get the linework done, I'll post a link.

:also, an animatic was something that Disney developed to see how storyboards worked in real time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-25 21:22:54

At 2/22/08 03:33 PM, Rig wrote: DON'T GET DISTRACTED FROM TEH COLAB GUIES

Too Late!

I did make some progress. Notice the second guy.

I'm no artist. I'm a talentless hack who loves to doodle/animate from time to time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-25 21:26:54

At 2/25/08 09:22 PM, Lambinvoker wrote:
Too Late!

LMAO!! Nice one. Another one with Rig in it. Can't stop laughing from those. Hahaha.

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-25 21:48:52

At 2/25/08 09:26 PM, BlazingGamer wrote:
At 2/25/08 09:22 PM, Lambinvoker wrote:
Too Late!

LMAO!! Nice one. Another one with Rig in it. Can't stop laughing from those. Hahaha.

lol, it'd be great to have a small "bloopers" section if there's enough space in the file, maybe an easter egg with that sort of thing?
We'll probably have enough space after the proper animation/menu/bios thing to fit a small WIP gallery and maybe 3 small clips of random junk (rigblimp, dancing rig, and Quarl making fun of rig), right?

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-26 00:19:24

lol, it'd be great to have a small "bloopers" section if there's enough space in the file, maybe an easter egg with that sort of thing?
We'll probably have enough space after the proper animation/menu/bios thing to fit a small WIP gallery and maybe 3 small clips of random junk (rigblimp, dancing rig, and Quarl making fun of rig), right?

I like that idea. The whole "Let's make fun of Rig" thing. XDXD

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-26 04:10:14

At 2/26/08 03:47 AM, ShortMonkey wrote:
At 2/26/08 12:19 AM, BlazingGamer wrote: lol, it'd be great to have a small "bloopers" section if there's enough space in the file, maybe an easter egg with that sort of thing?
Nah - keep it simple yet awesome. We concentrate on main parts, not bloopers!

And that face is going to haunt me for years...

Lol, nice quote =P that was me that said that, lol. I'm not saying we should go out of our way to set up a large waste of time bloopers reel, I just think that we could probably add in these random joke parts as they are.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-26 05:03:03

HAI GUIS IM ALMOST DONE!
So here it is. Still got a bit of work to do on it, as well as nightmares transition.

http://www.swfup.com/file/139835

Oh, and sorry Rig for not updating. Year 11's fucking gay, i have a new essay or project like every week :(
And yes, i'm adding the love blimp in and maybe rigs scary faic D:<

My Art Thread! || Flash Reg Lounge! || CTSG Collab! :'( //

"And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun, for the people who are still alive..."

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-26 06:01:30

At 2/26/08 05:03 AM, xTOXICxEMPIRE wrote: HAI GUIS IM ALMOST DONE!
So here it is. Still got a bit of work to do on it, as well as nightmares transition.

http://www.swfup.com/file/139835

Oh, and sorry Rig for not updating. Year 11's fucking gay, i have a new essay or project like every week :(
And yes, i'm adding the love blimp in and maybe rigs scary faic D:<

That's looking pretty awesome, but maybe leave rig's faic out of it, it'll just look out of place in the main collab. The tankmen billboard looks cool though.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-26 12:54:52

Hey guys, im on work experiance this week so no flash foar me :( Updates will happen next week!

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-26 17:25:06

At 2/26/08 04:39 AM, ShortMonkey wrote:

:I'm a short little monkey, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. =]

Lolz. I LOLZ at quote. XD

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-26 18:03:31

At 2/26/08 03:17 PM, ShortMonkey wrote:
At 2/26/08 06:01 AM, WritersBlock wrote: That's looking pretty awesome, but maybe leave rig's faic out of it, it'll just look out of place in the main collab.
Where is the faic in that part?

He just said he might put rig's face in there somewhere...

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-26 20:10:17

At 2/26/08 06:09 PM, ShortMonkey wrote:
At 2/26/08 06:03 PM, WritersBlock wrote: He just said he might put rig's face in there somewhere...
This is why you should drink coffee, not bourbon kids.

Mmm...bourbon kids...

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-27 00:11:33

Also. If you're use my face, might as well get a pre-cut version.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-27 00:53:13

At 2/27/08 12:11 AM, Rig wrote: Also. If you're use my face, might as well get a pre-cut version.

w00t! pre-cut face!
Nah, i'm kidding, i wasn't gonna add that in. Although it would've been pretty lulzworthy.

"And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun, for the people who are still alive..."

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-27 20:44:59

Bump...been almost 24 hours since the last post.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-28 00:11:28

I'm excited to see the final product of this in the portal.

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-28 00:38:12

At 2/28/08 12:11 AM, YoinK wrote: I'm excited to see the final product of this in the portal.

Me too, but we need to get our shit together first. :P

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-28 01:47:05

Oh yeah, something I wanted to ask... since I joined in the collab late, do I get a later due date, or is it the same as everyone else's?

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-28 02:12:07

At 2/28/08 01:47 AM, silly-stungun-millie wrote: Oh yeah, something I wanted to ask... since I joined in the collab late, do I get a later due date, or is it the same as everyone else's?

Good question. Rig might cut you some slack, but we do all want to get this finished. Have you worked out your transitions millie?

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-28 09:00:18

At 2/28/08 01:47 AM, silly-stungun-millie wrote: Oh yeah, something I wanted to ask... since I joined in the collab late, do I get a later due date, or is it the same as everyone else's?

It would be unfair to expect you to hand everything in at the same time as everyone else, wouldn't it? Yeah, you get a later due date. :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-02-28 17:52:57

It would be unfair to expect you to hand everything in at the same time as everyone else, wouldn't it? Yeah, you get a later due date. :)

So, I suppose we're not going to be done on the 11th of March, than?