00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Madness Combat Crew

601,716 Views | 8,010 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-22 14:25:14

Hai guys, Im not being funny or a traitor or nothing, but the new madness was pretty crap compared to the sort of things we've seen from krinkels before. I mean, people just for the sake of it being Krinkels and Madness are voting it 10. If this was a spoof/Tribute than it would never see the light of day, They get shot at the end by a l33t soldier? whats this about!? And than wasnt tricky meant to be doing the Disco? It sucks bad if Im honest, I still liked it. Thought the train part was good. but needed more time and more of a killing spree rather than just *shoot shoot shoot* you saw the with knifes/swords in two parts. and you didnt even get a glimpse of whats to come next.

I would honestly say that if I voted for it and commented on it it would be

6 "Its good..."
"Its good, nice textures used. nice Ideas, but their was no action which madness normally has, and ending almost insulted me"

NewGrounds' forum signatures are terrible.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-23 00:57:03

At 11/20/09 09:22 AM, Matt2k8 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/51 8447
Enjoy guys.

Wasn't as good as i hoped though.. and ending was alittle rushed..

huh.....thought it was pretty good. Not very fond of the abrupt ending though. I was hoping to get some more light shed on them, but I'm still kinda lost....

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-23 06:41:09

I'm interested in seeing how Sanford got the srs face as well as where he found the giant hook. I know at the end the Colt Python he uses is in the hands of one of the ATP agents. I do love the face in 5.5 that you can slowly see how their outfits began to come together.

As for Hank fighting I think the MAG'ing left him weaker all together. I mean all he can do now is fight hand to hand since it's kind of hard to hold a gun with just one hand and a giant claw thingie

Over 21k in medal points!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-23 11:52:48

At 11/22/09 02:25 PM, tejowlyinsurancedog wrote: Hai guys, Im not being funny or a traitor or nothing, but the new madness was pretty crap compared to the sort of things we've seen from krinkels before.

How so? In terms of animation I think it was the best so far, Krinkels gets better every time. Is it because the chracters are slightly normal looking? Consternation is probably one of the best received episodes, but the action in that was a little slow.

I mean, people just for the sake of it being Krinkels and Madness are voting it 10. If this was a spoof/Tribute than it would never see the light of day, They get shot at the end by a l33t soldier? whats this about!? And than wasnt tricky meant to be doing the Disco?

This as a tribute would certaily get front paged, it's incredibly well animated, and if krinkels hadn't done the the duo figthing thing in MC9 then the author would praised for the originality in that aspect as well.
You also have to remember that sanford and deimos are still in training. Why can't the be shot? Hank's been shot was shot during MC7. And tricky dancing? That's not really a madness constant.

It sucks bad if Im honest, I still liked it. Thought the train part was good. but needed more time and more of a killing spree rather than just *shoot shoot shoot* you saw the with knifes/swords in two parts. and you didnt even get a glimpse of whats to come next.

Well that's what Antiphy was. We know what comes next beacue this is a prequel.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-23 12:29:06

At 11/19/09 04:17 PM, Bloodman101 wrote:
At 11/17/09 07:59 PM, Humana wrote:
Here's the sig you requested. (Backing change)

I thought I already posted it. My bad.

OMG thanks!!!

Madness Combat Crew Rank: Madness Recruit... Talent: Madness-related art... Current Project: Madness Comic #1 & Madness Story Project

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-23 12:37:00

At 11/23/09 12:29 PM, Humana wrote:

OMG thanks!!!

Wait my sig doesnt work!

Madness Combat Crew Rank: Madness Recruit... Talent: Madness-related art... Current Project: Madness Comic #1 & Madness Story Project

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-23 14:26:11

At 11/23/09 12:37 PM, Humana wrote:
Wait my sig doesnt work!

Yes it does.

have any of you got any suggestions as to why the improbability drive seems to be more enhanced in 5.5 , even though it has been active for less time?

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-23 16:01:53

At 11/23/09 02:26 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:
Wait my sig doesnt work!
Yes it does.

have any of you got any suggestions as to why the improbability drive seems to be more enhanced in 5.5 , even though it has been active for less time?

Perhaps it's the one that the Sheriff activated back in Madness 2? Or maybe that's what happens when it is first activated?

Over 21k in medal points!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-23 16:17:20

At 11/23/09 11:52 AM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:
At 11/22/09 02:25 PM, tejowlyinsurancedog wrote: Hai guys, Im not being funny or a traitor or nothing, but the new madness was pretty crap compared to the sort of things we've seen from krinkels before.
How so? In terms of animation I think it was the best so far, Krinkels gets better every time. Is it because the chracters are slightly normal looking? Consternation is probably one of the best received episodes, but the action in that was a little slow.

I mean, people just for the sake of it being Krinkels and Madness are voting it 10. If this was a spoof/Tribute than it would never see the light of day, They get shot at the end by a l33t soldier? whats this about!? And than wasnt tricky meant to be doing the Disco?
This as a tribute would certaily get front paged, it's incredibly well animated, and if krinkels hadn't done the the duo figthing thing in MC9 then the author would praised for the originality in that aspect as well.
You also have to remember that sanford and deimos are still in training. Why can't the be shot? Hank's been shot was shot during MC7. And tricky dancing? That's not really a madness constant.

It sucks bad if Im honest, I still liked it. Thought the train part was good. but needed more time and more of a killing spree rather than just *shoot shoot shoot* you saw the with knifes/swords in two parts. and you didnt even get a glimpse of whats to come next.

Well, I think that Sanford and Diemos are going to witness a few things that are going to create a more desperate feel. S&D might witness the demon form of the clown, Hank getting pwned by the demon clown, Jebus and the Auditor's conflict and probably more. These prequels might shed some light on the plot and give some reason to all the madness. And Krinkels cant make these S&D episodes long because the stories would overlap into different episodes an just make things confusing.

Don't Kill Kenny!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-23 17:13:28

At 11/23/09 06:41 AM, e-manthedragonchamp wrote: I'm interested in seeing how Sanford got the srs face as well as where he found the giant hook. I know at the end the Colt Python he uses is in the hands of one of the ATP agents. I do love the face in 5.5 that you can slowly see how their outfits began to come together.

I'm trying to figure that out to but I think that Krinkels might Just start out the next (or next) madness with Sanford already with the face. The hook could of been some piece of construction equipment he could of found lying around.

As for Hank fighting I think the MAG'ing left him weaker all together. I mean all he can do now is fight hand to hand since it's kind of hard to hold a gun with just one hand and a giant claw thingie

Well most of the characters are just regular smith agents that hank can crush with a single punch instead of with a gun and I think he can handle the MAG's with a bit of effort since the claw is also like a sword.

Can you see this? Probably not. Douche.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-23 22:29:46

Wait my sig doesnt work!
Yes it does.

Guy's, i dont think the thing in MC 9 was the improbability drive. All it seemed to be doing was tracking S&D. If it was an IP, then it was that one in MC9 that was the only one fuctioning. (when he looked at the monitor and it said something like:

Drive1-deactive
Drive2-active
Mini drive-deactive

or something like that

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-24 09:51:35

In other words Madness Combat 5.5 is here and it is awesome:D

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-24 12:52:36

At 11/24/09 06:15 AM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote: Update from Krinkels!

Do you think he'll do more sanford and deimos episodes?

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-24 14:29:08

At 11/23/09 10:29 PM, Timzilla wrote:
Wait my sig doesnt work!
Yes it does.

Guy's, i dont think the thing in MC 9 was the improbability drive.

I know, that was some sort of item that fed info to S&D.

If it was an IP, then it was that one in MC9 that was the only one fuctioning. (when he looked at the monitor and it said something like:

Drive1-deactive
Drive2-active
Mini drive-deactive

So you think the thing in the tent was the secondary drive? Wat were the two red dots then?

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-24 15:14:06

At 11/24/09 02:29 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:

If it was an IP, then it was that one in MC9 that was the only one fuctioning. (when he looked at the monitor and it said something like:

Drive1-deactive
Drive2-active
Mini drive-deactive
So you think the thing in the tent was the secondary drive? Wat were the two red dots then?

I think it was just a report panel. In my opinion, Hank, Sanford and Deimos work for someone(and Jesus too but he became a freelance fighter(He obeys only to himself).
So I think it was just a notification that these were the only ones still in mission.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-24 15:17:25

At 11/24/09 03:14 PM, TiberiumCrystalKutu wrote:

I think it was just a report panel. In my opinion, Hank, Sanford and Deimos work for someone(and Jesus too but he became a freelance fighter(He obeys only to himself).
So I think it was just a notification that these were the only ones still in mission.

When I say this I mean that thing in the car at madness combat 9 srry for mistake.

That thing in the tent is MOST probably(I am surprised you guys didn't understand) a radar. It was showing their area of operation and the subjects(clown and hank). When they saw hank wa sin trouble they rushed to give him a sword right? And the building crushed them :3

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-24 16:44:30

At 11/24/09 03:17 PM, TiberiumCrystalKutu wrote:
That thing in the tent is MOST probably(I am surprised you guys didn't understand) a radar. It was showing their area of operation and the subjects(clown and hank). When they saw hank wa sin trouble they rushed to give him a sword right? And the building crushed them :3

oh, that makes sense, great job tiberium.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-24 17:06:18

When I say this I mean that thing in the car at madness combat 9 srry for mistake.

Yes and no. The two men inside the tent were not S&D. They were two men tracking S&D. I know this because when the screen exits the tent, there isn't a jeep outside. When one of the men enters the tent with a pack of cigarettes, he hands one to the other man, which means both of them smoke, why would he be holding the pack if he didn't smoke? He didn't go to the store and buy them recently since the pack is almost empty, they are in the middle of nowhere in Nevada anyways. Sanford doesn't smoke, only Diemos does. When the screen moves away from the tent, it is moving towards the jeep which is driving to Hank.
Hank, S&D do work for sombody. Whoever they do work for must've thought that Hank needed assistance in MC5, I think they found out that the clown had the reality compremised state, so they tried to send backup, hoping they would arrive before Tricky used the reality compremised state. I also think that Jebus has damaged the Auditor's plans. Since the arrival of S&D, the Auditor tried to keep the three split up so they can continue the endless madness. Trick had Hank cornered and Jebus kills both of them, destroying two vital pieces of the conflict. But Jebus failed to destroy all of the Improbability Drives. So now, there's nothing standing between Hank, S&D and the Auditor, which puts the High Powers' plan in great jeopardy.

Don't Kill Kenny!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-24 21:29:40

That thing in the tent is MOST probably(I am surprised you guys didn't understand) a radar. It was showing their area of operation and the subjects(clown and hank). When they saw hank was in trouble they rushed to give him a sword right? And the building crushed them :3

So were all on the same page then.

So who do you think this orgainzation the Hank, Sanford and Deimos are working for and whats thier a agenda?

I think its the A.A.A.A.H.W (The agency agenst the agency agenst Hank Wimbilton)

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-25 03:23:41

At 11/23/09 12:29 PM, Humana wrote:

OMG thanks!!!
Wait my sig doesnt work!

Refresh by pressing F5 or Ctrl + F5.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-25 09:01:18

At 11/24/09 05:06 PM, Kenny071 wrote:

Yes and no. The two men inside the tent were not S&D. They were two men tracking S&D. I know this because when the screen exits the tent, there isn't a jeep outside. When one of the men enters the tent with a pack of cigarettes, he hands one to the other man, which means both of them smoke, why would he be holding the pack if he didn't smoke? He didn't go to the store and buy them recently since the pack is almost empty, they are in the middle of nowhere in Nevada anyways. Sanford doesn't smoke, only Diemos does. When the screen moves away from the tent, it is moving towards the jeep which is driving to Hank.
Hank, S&D do work for sombody. Whoever they do work for must've thought that Hank needed assistance in MC5, I think they found out that the clown had the reality compremised state, so they tried to send backup, hoping they would arrive before Tricky used the reality compremised state. I also think that Jebus has damaged the Auditor's plans. Since the arrival of S&D, the Auditor tried to keep the three split up so they can continue the endless madness. Trick had Hank cornered and Jebus kills both of them, destroying two vital pieces of the conflict. But Jebus failed to destroy all of the Improbability Drives. So now, there's nothing standing between Hank, S&D and the Auditor, which puts the High Powers' plan in great jeopardy.

So, we have 2 men that track S&D and you say that we will have more characters. I do not thing that this makes sense. And if we say that Deimos smokes it makes sense, because Sanford who is a bit FUN TIMEZ AND NOT SEERIOUS probably got him a ciggarette because deimos was doing the hard work. That is what I believe. And I too believe that the Auditor in an attempt to get saved he will revive Tricky and Tricky will own them all until Jesus arrives back and owns Tricky :3

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-25 11:31:51

At 11/24/09 05:06 PM, Kenny071 wrote:

I suppose. But the only reason for me thinking thi at the momet is that the scene of S&D driving was before the tent scene, something that I hadn't checked before. The two people in the tent could be members of the A.A.H.W, tracking S&D so as to stop them helping out. I don't think the people in the tent were on the side of S&D. Because no one else is.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-25 12:07:54

At 11/23/09 04:17 PM, Kenny071 wrote:
At 11/23/09 11:52 AM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:

Well, I think that Sanford and Diemos are going to witness a few things that are going to create a more desperate feel. S&D might witness the demon form of the clown, Hank getting pwned by the demon clown, Jebus and the Auditor's conflict and probably more. These prequels might shed some light on the plot and give some reason to all the madness. And Krinkels cant make these S&D episodes long because the stories would overlap into different episodes an just make things confusing.

I think he hasnt got a story planned, he just makes it up as Ihe goes along, and I do actauly go against myself against the madness not being mad enough, it is. but when krinkels submits crap and spam into the portal, it just gets recognised under his name and stupi people will vote 5 anyway, Its unfair how if someone would submit spam and it would be dead within days, but Krinkels Is unfairly matched, Its not good! >.<

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-26 15:20:39

Well concerning the length of episodes lately, Krinkels either has a choice of being really deatiled and short, simple and long or a mix of the two and taking ages to release. Which would you prefer?

The French Resistance: An oxymoron if ever there was one.

Ohai, its my DeviantArt and Youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-26 15:27:08

At 11/26/09 03:20 PM, Griffinite wrote: Well concerning the length of episodes lately, Krinkels either has a choice of being really deatiled and short, simple and long or a mix of the two and taking ages to release. Which would you prefer?

prefer a mix between the shorter, easier to make flashes, like 5.5 and the long ones like 9. I'd also like some silliness, like more short like cartoons. I'd prefer to "get my fix" from those than short madness episodes.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-26 20:47:49

I would like to join, and I'd also like to give everyone something to think about here. See, I think Tricky needs Hank. Let me explain- Tricky has killed Hank numerous times, but every time he's revived him. Once he did it right after killing him, and he's even given Hank notes to help him find his whereabouts just so they could fight. So here's my theory: Tricky is insane, and the only reason he lives is to kill Hank. He keeps reviving him because he realizes that with Hank dead, he has nothing to live for. Am I right?

Come reply to my Art Thread or I will forever hate you with a passion!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-27 15:45:54

At 11/27/09 08:33 AM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote: Exclusive information.
Okay, so I just spoke to Krinkels on AIM & asked him what the next big project is (whether it be Madness Combat 10 or 6.5). He said most probably Madness Combat 10.

So seatbelts your buckle. Madness Combat 10 is on the way!

Wow, But I dont truely beleive you. Didnt you get banned from here from spamming once GOTH? I dont think I was here when you did that, but checked a few pages back and their were posts about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-27 18:08:59

humm madness crew i lke it

what makes you angry

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-27 21:34:23

At 11/27/09 08:33 AM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote: Exclusive information.
Okay, so I just spoke to Krinkels on AIM & asked him what the next big project is (whether it be Madness Combat 10 or 6.5). He said most probably Madness Combat 10.

So seatbelts your buckle. Madness Combat 10 is on the way!

Awwww I was really hoping he would continue from 5.5. I really want to see what happens next.

Can you see this? Probably not. Douche.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-11-28 06:38:51

At 11/27/09 08:35 PM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote:
At 11/27/09 03:45 PM, tejowlyinsurancedog wrote: Wow, But I dont truely beleive you.
Why not? Ask him yourself.
Didnt you get banned from here from spamming once GOTH?
I was wrongly accused of troling.
I dont think I was here when you did that, but checked a few pages back and their were posts about it.
Yeah, but SupraAddict let me back in because I kept nagging. :3 Problem?

rofl, I would of nagged too (Y) I would rather see 6.5 too, looks like you can find out more from it.

BBS Signature