00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ruthless3r just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Madness Combat Crew

602,378 Views | 8,007 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-05 12:22:21

At 8/5/09 08:19 AM, SupraAddict wrote: Well, today I'm headed off to New York, and I'm leaving Fro and sinskae in charge. If they're unavailable, Chainsaw is next in command, followed by bloodman.

Wow, you really are prepared for anything aren't you!

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-06 02:03:40

At 8/5/09 12:22 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:
At 8/5/09 08:19 AM, SupraAddict wrote: Well, today I'm headed off to New York, and I'm leaving Fro and sinskae in charge. If they're unavailable, Chainsaw is next in command, followed by bloodman.
Wow, you really are prepared for anything aren't you!

ill be checking in once a day; so if there is any problems,pm me

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-06 02:12:45

Can I Be A Member Please?

Madness Combat Crew

TrexThunder-Bolt

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-06 08:13:24

At 8/6/09 02:12 AM, TrexThunder11 wrote: Can I Be A Member Please?

You'll have to wait for Fro or sinskae, but chances are you'll need more, better thought through posts. Even if it isn't a recuirment you should still try to improve your posts. Good luck. :)

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-06 11:14:07

Hey guys just checking in. I'm getting a new computer in a few weeks and I'm currently at my library's computer terminal. So I'm not going to be able to get on for at least two weeks minimum to a month maximum. Sorry

Over 21k in medal points!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-06 11:46:17

Let's see here... only if you can prove to me that you can be a good member. So far if I just went through your post history and things that you've done on newgrounds so far it would be a big no. You have terrible posting habits, you post random pictures, etc..

Read these rules and I'll give you a little bit to improve. With this time you can post in the club if you want, but if you prove to me that you can't improve slightly then I'm going to have to say no. We love new members, but we need more then one line posts saying, "I Love Madness! How bout u guys!?".

----------

The club also has a couple of rules that you should look into. Don't worry it isn't anything too serious.

Note: As always, the Newgrounds BBS Rules apply here as well.

For specific reasons, a list of offenses, or rules is below

List of Offenses

Flaming, or harassment of any other member regardless of reason Is prohibited.
Anyone who harasses another member will be warned via the Newgrounds PM system on the first offense, banned for 1-15 days based on the severity of their harassment and will be demoted 3 ranks on the second offense, and on the third, they will be stripped from their rank and banned from the crew.

Grammar- If a member(new or experienced) has constant spelling errors and punctuation flaws, it is encouraged that members out though it isn't mandatory. There is no punishment for bad grammar; We all make mistakes.

Spam posts, or posts unrelated to madness in any way are prohibited. Any new member that is known for spamming may be denied membership. Any member purposely spamming the MCC will, On the first offense, be warned via the Newgrounds PM system, the second offense the member will be demoted a rank and banned for a day, and on the third offense, they will be banned from the crew until they noticeably improve on their posts. Continued spamming of the offending member after he/she is accepted back into the crew will result in a permanent ban.

Multiple posts(double-post, triple posts ect.) are to be avoided. If a member posts multiple times before anyone replies without contributing to any other member's post, then a warning will be sent via the PM system. Continued multiple posts may result in a ban. The exception is when newgrounds glitches and the same post is posted twice with the same date/time on it.
New Members Are to be helped in any way necessary to improve quality of their posts (if applicable). Experienced members should be more lenient towards them.

One Line Posts are to be avoided.If a member is found to have posted multiple one lined posts before they are responded to, then a warning will be sent. Continued one lined posts rarely, but still may result in a ban.

Summary

Flaming
1st offense-warning
2nd offense-1-15 days banned and demoted 3 ranks
3rd offense-banned permanently from posting in the MCC
Grammar
members should be helped with their grammar but it isn't required.

Spam Posts
1st offense-warning
2nd offense-demoted a rank and banned for 24 hours.
3rd offense-banned from posting in the MCC until the member's posts are improved
4th offense-permanent ban

Multiple posts
1st offense-warning
2nd+ offense may result in a ban

Newbies
Should be helped out in any way to improve the quality of their posts

OLPs, or One Lined Posts
1st offense-warning
2nd+ offense may result in a ban

These rules may be changed at a moment's notice in accordance to necessity.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-07 13:29:20

Tommorow I'm going camping again, so I will not be posting for 2 weeks. I might post later but if I dont get a chance, I'll say bye now.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-07 13:31:15

Tommorow I'm going camping again, so I will not be posting for 2 weeks. I might post later but if I dont get a chance, I'll say bye now.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-08 04:38:21

At 8/7/09 01:31 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote: Tommorow I'm going camping again, so I will not be posting for 2 weeks. I might post later but if I dont get a chance, I'll say bye now.

Double posty's Rofl im not one too comment either i guess their was a bug once and i done a 5 in a row post count Hahahaha!

Byeeeeee chain!
Im getting a new computer soon too! yah!

NewGrounds' forum signatures are terrible.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-08 15:47:55

At 8/7/09 01:29 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote: Tommorow I'm going camping again, so I will not be posting for 2 weeks. I might post later but if I dont get a chance, I'll say bye now.

Hey Chainsaw, have fun :)

At 8/7/09 01:31 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote: Tommorow I'm going camping again, so I will not be posting for 2 weeks. I might post later but if I dont get a chance, I'll say bye now.

No.

At 8/6/09 11:14 AM, e-manthedragonchamp wrote: Hey guys just checking in. I'm getting a new computer in a few weeks and I'm currently at my library's computer terminal. So I'm not going to be able to get on for at least two weeks minimum to a month maximum. Sorry

Alright, I'll make a note of it. Don't worry about it and congrats on the brand new computer!

At 8/8/09 04:38 AM, tejowlyinsurancedog wrote:

Double posty's Rofl im not one too comment either i guess their was a bug once and i done a 5 in a row post count Hahahaha!

5 in a row? I've only seen three. Do you have a link that you can show me? D:

Byeeeeee chain!

Congrats!

Other News
Griffinite pmed me an interesting game idea and I think I just might revive it as soon as I can figure out the prizes...

I might just bring back the MCC tokens as well ;P

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-08 20:16:38

At 8/8/09 03:47 PM, SupraAddict wrote:

Yes; have a good time!!! Sorry for not responding to your PM; the net I'm using is too slow to load the reply page for PMs :( Sorry for not responding to you either Supra.

No.

0w3d

At 8/6/09 11:14 AM, e-manthedragonchamp wrote: Hey guys just checking in. I'm getting a new computer in a few weeks and I'm currently at my library's computer terminal. So I'm not going to be able to get on for at least two weeks minimum to a month maximum. Sorry

Its k. I have no interenets at my home :/

At 8/8/09 04:38 AM, tejowlyinsurancedog wrote:

D: o snaps!

Congrats!

Cool! Be good to see you in here more often! Wish I could be in here more often! lol ;p

Other News
Griffinite pmed me an interesting game idea and I think I just might revive it as soon as I can figure out the prizes...

I might just bring back the MCC tokens as well ;P

ohboyohboyohboy!! XD

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-10 12:07:55

Its been quiet lately, so ill start a new topic.

Have you noticed that as the series progressed, there hasnt been as much killing and there is more story to each progressing part. It seems that Madness is losing its madness somewhat. Discuss

The French Resistance: An oxymoron if ever there was one.

Ohai, its my DeviantArt and Youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-10 13:06:02

At 8/10/09 12:07 PM, Griffinite wrote: Its been quiet lately, so ill start a new topic.

Have you noticed that as the series progressed, there hasnt been as much killing and there is more story to each progressing part. It seems that Madness is losing its madness somewhat. Discuss

Well, I haven't really noticed that. But you are right. I think that Krinkels started from random killing spree flashes and now because he tries to tie all these to a story he makes more story-like scenes. I think that.

(note: i was on vacation so I didn't posted and i will be on vacation again the week after this one)

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-10 15:03:35

At 8/10/09 12:07 PM, Griffinite wrote: Its been quiet lately, so ill start a new topic.

Yeah I can see what you mean. When it started there wasn't much purpose or reason behind anything, but now there is plot and story behind it.

I always thought it would have been interesting if their was more of a plot right from the beginning of the series. I also would have liked voices and things like that, but after all that stuff was added it just wouldn't be Madness anymore.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-11 05:48:25

Well, a bit of story mode scenes may make it more interesting. I mean, scenes like this:
The auditor is sitting on his computer whil hank, sanford and deimos lay tied, and watch the proces in a lab through the computer screen.

Scenes like this can make it more interesting provided that after that the heroes untie themselves and then KILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILL KILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILL .

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-11 17:13:34

Can I join this crew.

SSBB code:0216-5840-5994 I like madness and you tube how bout you

http://www.minecraft.net/gift.jsp?u ser=JStheguy

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-11 20:40:34

At 8/11/09 05:13 PM, JJII wrote:
Can I join this crew.

Alright, this post makes me question if people actually read the thread a little bit before they ask to join. At least always read the last couple of pages. Look up through this page and read the post that I made with the rules and guidelines. (If for some reason this post ends up on the front of the next page then of course check the last page)

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-11 21:51:13

At 8/11/09 08:42 PM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote:
At 8/11/09 05:13 PM, JJII wrote: Can I join this crew.
Do you have what it takes?

Yes sir!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-11 22:01:14

At 8/10/09 03:03 PM, Fro wrote: Yeah I can see what you mean. When it started there wasn't much purpose or reason behind anything, but now there is plot and story behind it.

Finally a conversation i can really get into. Well most of the time i have nothing to say, since it seems as i can't relate to anything most of you are saying.

I liked the first few. The original had no story at all, just hank killing anyone who got near him and then killing jesbus and a few zombies. From there though, it did have a story. The 2nd one did have a story to go along; he was looking/trying to kill the sheriff for a unknown reason. But still it really started having a story right then and there.

I always thought it would have been interesting if their was more of a plot right from the beginning of the series. I also would have liked voices and things like that, but after all that stuff was added it just wouldn't be Madness anymore.

I don't know if having a plot from the very begining would have helped the series very much. The original idea was just mindless killing, hence the title "madness". I don't like the idea of voices, it would just ruin the style of it all. If we added anything to try and change it, it would not be the same...i'm not making much sence am i?

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-12 04:09:48

At 8/11/09 10:01 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
I don't know if having a plot from the very begining would have helped the series very much. The original idea was just mindless killing, hence the title "madness". I don't like the idea of voices, it would just ruin the style of it all. If we added anything to try and change it, it would not be the same...i'm not making much sence am i?

Yeah, voices would be a bad idea, but if Krinkels finds a way to mix the story with the whole thing by making an episode revelating ALL the story behind it, it would be better.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-12 09:00:52

At 8/12/09 04:09 AM, TiberiumCrystalKutu wrote:
At 8/11/09 10:01 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
Yeah, voices would be a bad idea, but if Krinkels finds a way to mix the story with the whole thing by making an episode revelating ALL the story behind it, it would be better.

Krinkels has come a long way from plus signs and robotic chicken dances to facial expression and flame animation. Krinks doesn't have it as easy as it was before in the times of redeemer and apotheosis; he now needs to think ahead and plot a storyline for the episode ahead of what he's making, if that makes much sense.

Also, an all-new in depth interview with Krinkels!*
*by new, I mean don't look at the date posted.

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-12 13:03:35

At 8/11/09 10:10 PM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote:
At 8/11/09 09:51 PM, JJII wrote: Yes sir!
Okay, cut a cross into your face and upload it. If it looks enough like a Madness character you're in!

you're kidding right?

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-12 16:41:54

New S+D adventures screenie! :D. If anyone hasnt seen my previous post about it, Krinks said that it'll be done by late augustish.

And JJII, of course he's kidding. And by the nature of the posts in this thread so far, you dont seem like you'll do well to abide with the rules, read them through before posting.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-12 17:26:38

Sorry for double post. I forgot the pic, silly me.

Madness Combat Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-13 01:44:33

At 8/12/09 01:03 PM, JJII wrote:
At 8/11/09 10:10 PM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote:
At 8/11/09 09:51 PM, JJII wrote: Yes sir!
Okay, cut a cross into your face and upload it. If it looks enough like a Madness character you're in!
you're kidding right?

Painting your face gray helps a lot and will give you a greater chance of getting in, I did it when I applied!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-13 02:44:23

Hi. it's 35 cups of tea rock))

Madness Combat Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-14 02:56:27

At 8/13/09 02:44 AM, aolko93 wrote: Hi. it's 35 cups of tea rock))

HAHAHAHA
This is fun:D
Good work

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-14 07:47:15

Naahaha sweet. I got a new computer!! yes!! this means no more library thank god shes a moany old... well you know what their normally like.

NewGrounds' forum signatures are terrible.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-14 20:05:01

At 8/14/09 02:56 AM, TiberiumCrystalKutu wrote:
HAHAHAHA
This is fun:D
Good work

posting like this
does not count
for a sentence.

I'll give you a warning. Refrain from posting like that; it may seem like a loophole around the whole post more rule, but I really hate seeing that. Sorry man.

But anyway yes, good work.

oh and GOTH, stop screwing with the newbie.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-08-16 08:53:59

Sorry for my inactivity MCC, i'm moving house and won't be able to post for a few weeks.

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature