00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LegendaryWolfeh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My Re-review of Mairjuana

2,748 Views | 42 Replies

My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 07:02:30

I use to be a huge pothead. I would toke 4-6 times a day. From the moment I woak up to when I was hanging out with my friends after school hitting the bong in the circle 4-7 times until I passed out. I will say that it has not really hurt me physically or really mentally for that matter. I really don't understand why it's illegal. Alcohol is worse by comparison, same with smoking.

The first thing I notice is that it destroys your sleeping mechanism. You cannot sleep properly when you go to bed stoned. It takes three times as long to enter REM cycles. You also wake up three times more tired. You do get a very physically relaxing sleep though. This caused me an extreme lack of attendance at school. I think I skipped a hundred and seventy classes in grade ten, a hundred and ninety in grade eleven and about a hundred and ninety in grade twelve. Despite my constant pot smoking I still had spares in grade eleven and in the second semester of grade twelve I had three full spares, leaving me one single class in the afternoon that I often slept through. I think I even skipped an entire two weeks in the beginning of the semester too lol. So long story short, weed doesn't kill you.

But what it does do, is it destroys my pleasure centers and my brain capacity. I am incapable of having proper dreams in this part of my sleep and it totally ruins my "good feeling" in my head. It also cracks me the fuck out and creates secondary thoughts. I draw three times worse when I am stoned because I don't really think or have the time to think before I draw. It's as if I have "fried my brain". In small doses this could be a stimulus instead of "overdosing" and completely ruining my brain mechanisms. One hit is all you need.

Also; since I first got stoned I don't get stoned the same as I use to. Now I barely get stoned, and I do not burn out and my munchies are half there as they use to be. In fact my hunger in general has gone down immensley. I much prefer not to be stoned, to being stoned now.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 07:04:59

At 1/16/08 07:02 AM, swaenK wrote: This caused me an extreme lack of attendance at school. I think I skipped a hundred and seventy classes in grade ten, a hundred and ninety in grade eleven and about a hundred and ninety in grade twelve.

Fuck.

That's like... What?

A month of school?

Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 07:05:51

A quarter of all my classes I think.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 07:06:00

Cant see the point in all that senseless talking.

Funny Threads:[1][2]

BBS Signature

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 07:10:51

a hundred and seventy classes in grade ten

Woah, that's, a lot. Anyhow, thanks for the review, gives a good insight.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 07:14:44

So a drug has messed with your life? What else is new?

Taisetsu na mono protect my balls!

BBS Signature

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 07:17:04

At 1/16/08 07:14 AM, Hedwick wrote: So a drug has messed with your life? What else is new?

This drug has given me immense pleasure; especially sexual pleasure. It has not made me stupid.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 07:20:30

At 1/16/08 07:17 AM, swaenK wrote:
At 1/16/08 07:14 AM, Hedwick wrote: So a drug has messed with your life? What else is new?
This drug has given me immense pleasure; especially sexual pleasure. It has not made me stupid.

I now quote this...

But what it does do, is it destroys my pleasure centers and my brain capacity. I am incapable of having proper dreams in this part of my sleep and it totally ruins my "good feeling" in my head. It also cracks me the fuck out and creates secondary thoughts. I draw three times worse when I am stoned because I don't really think or have the time to think before I draw. It's as if I have "fried my brain". In small doses this could be a stimulus instead of "overdosing" and completely ruining my brain mechanisms. One hit is all you need.

Maybe it's made you forget what you typed in your post?

Taisetsu na mono protect my balls!

BBS Signature

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 07:23:14

Pfft you call Marijuana is a drug? It more like a placebo covered with kittens.

"It isn't that democrats are ignorant. Far from it. it's just that they know so much that just isn't so"

Ronald Reagan

Proud supporter of the Dinosaur Conspiracy Theory

BBS Signature

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 07:30:49

At 1/16/08 07:20 AM, Hedwick wrote: Maybe it's made you forget what you typed in your post?

No, the pleasure centers being the "intelligent" frontal lobe parts of my brain. The part that when become too big can give you pressure headaches which can be relieved by smoking marijuana. This part is responsible for giving me acid-like-sex dreams that make me cringe with immense sexual pleasure that make me look forward to going to sleep every night.

I still have the same general thinking capacity I just don't have amazing sex dreams and a lovely super-amazing feeling in my brain. Generally a much larger amount of paranoia can be associated with Marijuana. Hell I'd contirbute damn near a third of my paranoia to pot smoke.

Weed fucks up my concentration is all. I listen to my thoughts, less than I think them. It takes about three days with the help of a few banana's to fix my brain. A month to get my little dendrites back in funk so I can have regular brain development and four months to develop a complete restructure. This whole restructrurilization is destroyed by a single toke. Meh.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 07:31:53

ok I really couldnt be fucked reading that, reading the first sentance also made me want to stop.. you smoked 4-6 times a day? bullshit? thats like $500+ a week?

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 07:39:21

At 1/16/08 07:31 AM, ashman23 wrote: ok I really couldnt be fucked reading that, reading the first sentance also made me want to stop.. you smoked 4-6 times a day? bullshit? thats like $500+ a week?

Fool. I have a pain even responding to what you just wrote but I will. A group session is about a gram and a half, $15. If everyone matches that's about $5 each. So you only have 3 group sessions a day. $15. Single sessions; a joint or less, especially if I hit the bong or gravity bong. So, that's like $30 a day max. Which is an 8th. 30x7=$210 max. So you're kind of close. But not really :p

A good stoner learns how to minimize his weed intake while maximizing his stone by using vaporizors and bongs. Anyways I quit smoking weed.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 08:01:38

That's odd, I sleep very well when I am stoned and going to bed.

But pot does have different effects on people. Some get paranoid and start bugging out.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 08:06:54

At 1/16/08 08:01 AM, Kisuke wrote: That's odd, I sleep very well when I am stoned and going to bed.

But pot does have different effects on people. Some get paranoid and start bugging out.

Well the sleep itself is amazing. Super restfull, and very deep. But I don't dream. My dream mechanism doesn't seem to be functional and I need an extra amount of sleep to get there; leaving me half-awake in the morning and a day-after stoned feeling. The best part of weed, is the munchies, hands down.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 09:23:32

At 1/16/08 08:06 AM, swaenK wrote: The best part of weed, is the munchies, hands down.

YES!!!

Ben and Jerry's profit margins have increased considerably thanks to me and my mates =]

BBS Signature

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 09:37:35

Which brings me to my next point: Don't Smoke Crack!

Bananabreadmuffin and his godly 30k post. I need flash artists.Yes, i win. Yes, you fail. No, you may NOT kiss me. Yes, you may suck my dick.

BBS Signature

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 17:11:28

At 1/16/08 09:23 AM, ouchichi wrote: YES!!!

Ben and Jerry's profit margins have increased considerably thanks to me and my mates =]

I am a big fan of chips myself. You cannot eat just one, impossible.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 17:12:22

At 1/16/08 07:02 AM, swaenK wrote: I much prefer not to be stoned, to being stoned now.

Kind of pathetic, really...

BBS Signature

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 17:13:44

WEED>you

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 17:15:35

At 1/16/08 09:23 AM, ouchichi wrote:

I am a big fan of chips myself.

good show

Eric Estrada son

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 17:15:56

At 1/16/08 07:06 AM, Joeniemator wrote: Cant see the point in all that senseless talking.

You have misunderstood this thread. He thinks we care.

XDeeZeroZero4Two-thousand six.

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 17:17:19

At 1/16/08 07:05 AM, swaenK wrote: A quarter of all my classes I think.

you mean ordinary classes, not days, right?

BBS Signature

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 17:18:01

Pot doesn't really have lasting effects very much of what i've seen, it's the stuff that goes on while you are stoned that is bad. Well I guess that might explain a little, tobacco is illegal but you arn't going to hit a bunch of people if you lit a cig before going into your car. If you go into car after lighting a blunt, well it's just not good.

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 17:24:32

Basicly here's tha main problem with most Drugs especially Anti-depressents.

As much as drugs may make you feel better, when the drug wears off, you will feel twice as worse than where you started. And your tollerence builds up, your brain gets used to it and you need more of the drug to satisfy it.
Canabis is illegle as it can damage the brain severely, and on top of that it can be VERY adictive. How ever, Tobbaco is also one of the most addictive and harmful drugs, yet it isn't so mind bending, allowing it to be legle... Canabis is a Halucogen, so I think that's why it's illegle... like going over the legle limit of alcohol intake.

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 17:44:18

No offense, dude, but you sound like you're going to end up a fucking hobo in the street five years from now.

BBS Signature

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 17:51:00

smoking ciggerets is worse.

CHECK MY BLOG, PENIS HELECOPTER ATTACKS RUSSIAN SPEECH!!

PENIS-COPTER

BBS Signature

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 19:20:10

At 1/16/08 05:44 PM, Bolo wrote: No offense, dude, but you sound like you're going to end up a fucking hobo in the street five years from now.

Okay so I fuck the homeless because they're defenseless and I have deep unsettled sexual urges.

Why do you say that anyways?

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 19:25:27

See, thats why I don't do drugs.

I just get drunk.

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 19:43:34

At 1/16/08 07:02 AM, swaenK wrote: I really don't understand why it's illegal. Alcohol is worse by comparison, same with smoking.

It's all economic. It's because the Government can't keep a tax on Canabis. Take alcohol for example, you can brew your own but it's very costly and dangerous plus it has alot of ingredience like hops, malt, sugar, ect. wich can all be taxed, but with Canabis all you do is plant it, harvest it, and dry it then it's ready for use. Plus when they started banning all the major drugs weed got tied in.

Also; since I first got stoned I don't get stoned the same as I use to. Now I barely get stoned

That's because your tolorance level is higher

Response to My Re-review of Mairjuana 2008-01-16 19:55:33

At 1/16/08 07:43 PM, AustinR wrote:
At 1/16/08 07:02 AM, swaenK wrote: I really don't understand why it's illegal. Alcohol is worse by comparison, same with smoking.
It's all economic. It's because the Government can't keep a tax on Canabis. Take alcohol for example, you can brew your own but it's very costly and dangerous plus it has alot of ingredience like hops, malt, sugar, ect. wich can all be taxed, but with Canabis all you do is plant it, harvest it, and dry it then it's ready for use. Plus when they started banning all the major drugs weed got tied in.

Also; since I first got stoned I don't get stoned the same as I use to. Now I barely get stoned
That's because your tolorance level is higher

The problem with that is the government could easily grow some amazing weed and sell it for a cheap price, sure you could grow your own but to be honest most people who do grow weed now don't know how to properly take care of it. Some don't even cure their weed. Also, the government could legalize weed without selling it and still save a shitload of money. They spend so much money trying to catch and punish people for marijuana offences that it's ridiculous. The country would be much better off with it legalized, it's really a stupid move economically to do what they are doing now.

BBS Signature