00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Crypticfauna just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

309,558 Views | 1,506 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-04-11 20:47:49

For the past few years I've been thinking of putting my voice on Newgrounds. I always thought voice acting would be a lot of fun, but the thought of failing held me back. Even if this demo isn't very good, I wanted to at least put something out there.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/530995?updated=1

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-04-15 04:21:44

hey, i am a new voice actor. and i thought i would just give it a try

NG Username: gameguy96

Please Credit As: gameguy96
Voice Sample:

Experience: sadly, none

Range: low ale voices, middle male voices, semi-brittish accents. i will try anything.

ᛚᚨᚱᛋ

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-04-20 14:53:39

Heres my voice acting demo reels! I specialize in villains. And i o deep and high pitched voices, I also love to play protagonists.

My character demo reel:

My commercial demo reel! for trailers and such:

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-04-21 21:16:35

Hey PEOPLE!
I'm working on this cartoon "The Round Headed People". Basically it's about those people living in this fictional city called RIng-City and their adventures. If you want to know more about it you can check out the latest episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pB35RH2D1I .

If you watch that episode, you will also notice that the voices are not so good. I would need voice actors (males and females) with descent quality microphones who can guaranty they will stick to this project for at least 6 months since I will release multiple episodes.

If you're interested let me know and I'll give you more information about the characters and the next episode script

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-04-21 23:18:21

A edited my Animation Demo around a bit, updated it. Now it sounds like this.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-04-23 18:11:55

I need somebody to voice act for me, in this voice of a news caster doing a fake gang related news cast that I will write the script for. I will pay $10 via paypal, please text me at 765-430-6434 and I'd like to hear a sample of your work of course. It can be male or female.

(It's for my mixtape)

Also I need a girl to say "Caker are the rumors about you and rihanna true?" In a certain tempo, like they are asking a question at a conference or whatever. But feel free to text me anytime

I'm Darwin7 you can keep the change

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-04-26 13:19:16

Hey Snooglers, I'm Starry Snoog!

And here is my most current voice demo.

My voice could be perceived as a bit higher then your typical male voice, and it only compliments my enthusiasm I put into every voice I do.

Though I feel this voice demo itself lacks a bit of the diverse emotion I typically try to get into my work, when I have a script, or a specific guidelines to work with, I feel I can incorporate a bit more feeling into whatever it is I'm working with, and I always enjoy creating interesting voices for unique characters!

If you need a voice actor for a interesting, whimsical character, or even just want a fun person to talk with about your project let me know. :3

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-04-27 11:30:17

Hey there,
My name is Rachael. I am a senior theatre performance major in college. I teach beginning voice acting workshops online and in person. I currently play the voice in a cartoon for three different animation companies that should be on tv within the next year and animes. I also have been in advertisements, video games, shorts and more. Message me about projects. Id love to be in all of them, but due to time restraints for the other studios, i normally only accept paying work or high quality animation. However message me anyway, maybe we can work something out.
And Since Im new here, Id love to meet anyone :)
My demo is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8S_NXbk7ug
and Website here: www.rachaelmesser.webs.com

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-04-27 13:58:05

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-04-28 14:44:51

I love to voice act, and I'll contribute to any project with a smidgen of promise.

Right now the three best examples of my voice (I REALLY need a new demo reel) are a recent audition based on another guy's script:

A demo reel, consisting of things I did with my old microphone around age 15:

And the best example of my natural voice (hasn't changed much) at age 14, as a shitty impromptu bit I did for a spam collab:

Just shoot me a message if you'd like to get some use out of me!
I only accept gum as payment.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-05-04 10:18:11

Demo

A little showing of the range of my voice. Generally capable of doing deeper, darker, evil styled characters. with a slight comedic side.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-05-06 21:20:40

Hello,

I'm a professional voice actor capable of many different characters but mostly known for my teenager/nerd type characters. Contact me here or at chris-86@live.com for casting. Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-05-06 21:22:18

Hello,

I'm a professional voice actor capable of many different characters but mostly known for my teenager/nerd type characters. Contact me here or at chris-86@live.com for casting. Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-05-07 18:13:54

I am available for hire whenever! Send me a message if you want to hire me for a flash cartoon/game or whatever have you!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/534480

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-05-08 06:41:55

Hey ho folks, available for projects. Got an erray of character voices as well as impressions coupled with six years voice over experience and a studio microphone! =)

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-05-08 20:43:11

Hello People!

My name is Leon and here i am to be at your help! i'm professional yet laid back so i'm very easy to work with. so i'm looking forward to working you people.

Here is my Demo if you are curious: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/534629

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-05-09 04:26:55

So here's a better demo to encompass my range and capability.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/531846/preview

Contact me via PM, Email, or YouTube.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-05-09 06:50:22

I tried to make it DnB, it's got the drums alright. But I can't seem to stick to the structure, ever, I end up kinda making my own little thing, sounds a bit jumbled up but, it is getting more coherent.

the high frequency at the beginning, I'm aware of em.

But I ANYWHO, at the moment, whatever drumstyle I make, I wanna input more audio into it to sorta tell a story (not like I could get someone to sing over it)...I'll upgrade the song later.

I'd like some feedback when it comes to what I could do precisely to help structure this piece (but NOT to be exactly like dnb or drumstep ... just, as it is on its own)

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-05-14 19:49:10

Do you speak spanish?

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-05-15 00:21:33

Hey everyone,
My name is Rachael. Im a professional voice actor and new to newgrounds. I tend to only do paid work, games, or indie projects that have art samples. I graduated with a B.F.A in Theatre performance. Feel free to message me or anything. Since Im new here, Id love to meet new people :)
My website: www.rachaelmesser.webs.com
My demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GQamqSvjl0
Hope to hear from you!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-05-15 16:31:58

Hey guys, the name's Davis Aurini; I just recently got involved in voice acting, here's a clip from an audiobook I just recorded

Male, deep tenor, good enunciation.

I'm also a published author, so - if you don't mind - I'll probably give you some feedback on the writing, as well. I've run into a few great games that suffer from being B+ on the writing, or having a non-native English speaker writing the scripts.

I'm hoping to expand my portfolio right now - so long as it doesn't take me 8 hours, I'll probably do it for free.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-05-17 17:39:50

Hi I'm ductape and I've been on newgrounds for a while and finally decided to make an account, I have a bit of a wide range when it comes to voices its nothing special but its neat. I can do a deep guy to a nice falsetto... thing. I really like to do cartoon-ish voices so please check me out! PM me if you want to chat
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/535802?updated=1

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-05-20 22:04:32

Ocelawt here for your Voice ating and Voice over needs!

All my information can be found on my Voices.com Profile.

My turn around time is blisteringly fast and if the demo's available on my voices profile aren't enough for you, just send me a message on here or at Unnk24@gmail.com.

I'll make a custom recording for you!

As well im a Audio FX artists doing all the post processing and editing of my own audio files. So, any file that you want edited / modulated/ eq'ed i can do.

Thanks for listening!

Ocelawt (Unnk)

“Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.”

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-05-25 14:03:51

Hiya!
My name is Joshua and I'm an aspiring voice actor, obviously.
Unfortunately I have little experience, but I do have a natural talent for any kind of voice work due to my deep voice and wide range.
I normally prefer to do any kind of antagonist or villainous character, seeing as how deep voices are associated with them. I can also do narrator roles.

I've included a download link to a sample of my voice.

http://www.mediafire.com/?q0wxnrl4vvw0p8z

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-05-26 16:44:25

Collab with Branden Downing (bdowing27) We wanted to do something in a style we aren't really comfortable with to test ourselves. It would be greatly appreciated if you could give it a quick listen. Thanks! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-05-28 17:41:55

Hey guys,

Just a couple of fun audios I made if you'd like to listen!

In this I came up with the idea of making the Twitter Bird into a sortof cartoon character in that I would read random tweet posts as him. He reads them usually (more evident in the 2nd audio clip) in his own voice, but is most of the time pushed into other voices as well as people continue to "TWEET", and he does not like tweeting... but deals with it as best he can. Would be cool as an actual cartoon series.. so I guess you could call these an idea right now. Enjoy!!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-06-01 19:10:35

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.” âۥ Jimi Hendrix

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-06-01 19:13:42

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.” âۥ Jimi Hendrix

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-06-03 10:55:52

Hey there everyone!

I don't really recall the last time I posted here but I thought I'd do so again because my post is probably buried in the recesses of the forums.
Demo and Resume Package
Feel free to contact me!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-06-03 22:23:21

Howdy, Newgrounds! Thought I'd re-up my VAAT audio demo, as the old one was getting a bit dated and stale. My name is Mike D, and I love voice acting. I'm happy to offer my services free of charge to any and all Newgrounds projects. Shoot me a message if you need someone to read a part, big or small, silly or serious, I'll take 'em all!

I've got a pretty good range, I'm good with various accents, and can play hero and villain voices alike. My specialty would be gravelly voiced anti-heroes and arch, Christopher Lee-esque type characters.

Here's my demo: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/537941?updated=1