00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

reel2 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

309,406 Views | 1,506 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-06-03 22:44:53

Yo!
Thought I'd throw in another post.
I can do virtually anything you'd ask of me, though certain deep and gruff voices can be difficult.
Whether it be natural or zany, I'd love to give it a go.
Check out my audio submissions for examples!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-06-06 00:16:06

Hey guys, remember the TWITTER Voice Overs I did earlier, well... here's a completely inappropriate, but goofy character session. The twitter bird constantly has to voice everyone's tweets, not only in his own voice but other voices as well.. he's a really whacky toon bird... as you can see from the previous voice overs... it's his job.. he has to do it, and he HATES it.

Well.. now he has time alone to himself in his trailer... and... this happens. :P
All voiced by myself. Enjoy!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-06-08 22:59:49

Hey there i'm a new voice actor who's looking to be recruited for a movie but im not good at doing people voices i prefer to do robot or A.I. voices because they are my specialty

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-06-12 16:25:09

Hey. uhhh check me out. I can do some voices I guess. If you like them PM me and maybe we can do a tango together. I like doing silly cartoon voices. If you also want to listin to them click my link http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/535802
(P.S if you're pretty also PM me because I'm always DTF, jk I'm ugly.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-06-12 17:12:47

ey

Latest demo. No music or fx cause I'm clearly insane.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-06-14 12:37:37

Hey there!

SapientBeef here, a long time lurker since the days of Samurai Asshole and Disorderly. I've been into character work forever, but am only taking it as a step now. Have a listen!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/539241?updated=1

My forte is deep, gravelly voices, and I do a great frantic. Snooty british, evil madman, and Mafia Wiseguy accents are also second nature, though I'm partial to a good Rooskie accent, too.

If you need a voice with some serious mass to it, look me up.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-06-15 00:41:44

Hey everyone!
My name is Rachael. I have a B.F.A in theatre performance and work for three different animation companies. Im on here mainly looking to branch out into more games, but if you are looking for a voice actress, please feel free to contact me through my website: www.rachaelmesser.webs.com
Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-06-17 00:15:48

NG Username: BoyLag

Voice Samples: https://www.youtube.com/user/boylag1

Don't know if posting my youtube letsplays is ok but its the only recordings I have done in years.
Just looking to get back into VA I used to do it for halflife 1 mods.
Beyond my normal voice that you can hear in the lets plays I do have decent range.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-06-27 08:15:02

NG Username: KirbzVA
Credit Name: Kai Skrotzki
Voice Sample: Kai Skrotzki Animation Demo
Range: High to Medium-Low
Experience: I have been voice acting for just over a year. I have been involved in the first full length film made in Source Film Maker (Darkest Days)and multiple other projects including mods for Dawn of War and Fallout 3, original animation, visual novels, and radio plays.
Training: I have taken voice acting classes with Crispin Freeman and Elley-Ray Hennessy
Contact: Message me on Newgrounds or shoot me an email at kai.skrotzki@outlook.com

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-06-27 19:37:57

Hello, creators!

I'm Piper. Nice to meet you! I'd like to be the voice in your latest adventures. Whether it's a serious drama, laid back comedy, or a journey through medieval times, I'm your girl, or boy .

Please send me a personal message or visit my page for more contact information. Best of wishes to all of you, including the other voice actors. Let's entertain, share and inspire!

-Pipes

Voice of Pipistrella in Pit People, Riley from Zonestream. Voice of Lily, Aurora and Lenora in Everwing

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-06-29 15:06:31

Hey everyone!

These are all voices I've done for games, animations, etc. I've compiled them into a new character demo reel for 2013.

Let me know what you think. I love working with NG and hope to hear from you. :)

Cheers,
Phoamz

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-06-29 16:47:22

Hello everyone! I usually work with animation and most of the voice acting I do is for my own animations, but I thought it would be fun to do some voice acting for other peoples work. I like doing voices for comedic stuff mostly, but I would not mind doing something dramatic.

Here is my demo:

If you think I am fit for your animation, game etc. then PM me, and I can add you on Skype. (I prefer using skype to be in contact and stuff) Ok have a nice evening ok yeah ok BYE!

Ok

-TheSilleGuy

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-06-29 16:49:08

CRAAAAAAAAPPPPP!!!!!

THIS is my actual demo!

Sorry!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-06-29 17:41:01

Hey guys, my name is Ken Irons. I got by Shad0wth3fall3n online, as you can see. I've been doing Emcee jobs for amusement parks, anime and comic conventions, and events all over the country. Some of the things I work on every year are :

Another Anime Convention - Con Host/Game Show Host
Boston Comic Con - Photography Coordinator/Emcee
Dogtoon Media - Video Journalism
League of Legends - Shout Casting (Announcing)
Youtube

My voice has a wide range and can be shown in one of the videos linked below. I tend to rock out the "stereotypical anime voices" as well as being strong in manipulating deeper tones. I am also proficient in a few different versions of the English accent, the Irish accent, the Scottish accent, and all different accents from the United States. I am currently raising money to develop my demo for a few talent agencies, so in the meantime I would love to work for some of you guys! Have me voice a main character with 30 lines! Or just a small bit with 2! Either way I'd love to see my voice over some awesome animations! Please contact me at the email below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLmXkEUxV2c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHjBhbIM0ao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoKYiOVmSMY

shad0wth3fall3n@gmail.com

Thanks again!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-06-29 17:58:02

At 6/29/13 05:41 PM, shad0wth3fall3n wrote: Hey guys, my name is Ken Irons. I got by Shad0wth3fall3n online

So my first post here and I type "go by" as "got by". A wonderful start haha. Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-06-30 00:58:58

At 6/29/13 04:47 PM, TheSilleGuy wrote: Here is my demo:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/540951

Lol DUDE. I don't even... how does one... How did this happen? How did you end up posting my demo reel? Did you have my demo copied to your clipboard?

Voice of Pipistrella in Pit People, Riley from Zonestream. Voice of Lily, Aurora and Lenora in Everwing

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-06-30 16:34:54

At 6/30/13 12:58 AM, PiperAnn wrote:
At 6/29/13 04:47 PM, TheSilleGuy wrote: Here is my demo:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/540951
Lol DUDE. I don't even... how does one... How did this happen? How did you end up posting my demo reel? Did you have my demo copied to your clipboard?

The thing was that I had your demo up in a tab, and since your demo and my demo had similar names I accidentally posted yours instead of mine. I am VERY sorry about that!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-01 21:39:22

Hey, I'm kinda new to the voice acting frontier, but I have a repetoir of voices I can use and make up on the spot to suit the need of a character. I can also affect many an accent if need be. I'm particularly fond of british accents and can actually fool people into thinking I'm british (or am I actually british and pretending to be American? o_O) Anyways, if you want to hear a few, shoot me a reply or message and I'll see if I can record a sample clip of what you need!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-01 23:46:05

Hello!

(Warning my english might be bad sry >.<")
I'm LOOKING for voice actor(s)! My friend suggested me this forum. I'd like to make World of Warcraft Machinimas mostly comedy. My goal, is to have fun, so maybe we get only 100 views but It can be, that we get 100 00. Who knows? I'd like to improve my skills in video editing, and you can improve your skills in voice acting so we both have "profit", and views/fame is something extra.

What I need :
1 male voice, 1 female voice

Requirements:
- basic knowledge about World of Warcraft (for example: how does an orc soundlike etc.)
- Good quality microphone or headset

I would write the scripts, of course you can make suggestions and since my english is not so good you could correct the
mistakes that I made ^^

If you you're intrested please send a message, or your audio, youtube video etc. here:
f.klau@c2.hu

Thank you very much! Cya

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-04 17:18:12

looking for a female voice actor for future project, PAID
for more information contact me here in NG or at v.white.devil@gmail.com
many thanks in advance

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-05 17:45:54

I've been a member for far too long to miss this Topic.....

Who am I, and why am I here?

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-07 01:16:51

Here's a little voice acting session I did just for fun...
It's a little strange, I know. I heard the music, created the scene, no script... and just improv'd it out!
Suddenly... surrounded by demons.

Enjoy!!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-08 20:34:06

Hello!!

My name is Isis Kain and I joined New Grounds to one day, have my voice featured on a web video. My voice ranges from a child to mature woman, and crazy creature noises. I'm starting to create promotional videos on my Youtube.com channel. I have home studio that is fully equipped with a mic, external sound card, sound mixer, sonic maximizer, and a multi-sound gate. And yes, I do know how to use my equipment. I can provide a clear recording with background music. If you're ever in need of a voice, do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail or anyone of my sites. Ja ne!

Twitter: Isis_Kain

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mottoanime/

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh4O-VUcnrykK4ECpG6_3Nw

BVTA: http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/members/IsisKain/casting -call/auditions/

I'm also on VoiceActingAlliance.com

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-12 16:52:49

Hi, I'm FrustratedRocka. I'm just getting started in voice over, but I've already got a few projects under my belt, most recently AviticusDragon's The Dibella Incident. I'm looking to participate in animation and games. I specialize in younger characters, but can also draw on various degrees of grit and gravel as needed.

My demo reel is here if you want to see what I can do.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-12 17:55:49

Hello to all,

I am new to voice acting, but would really love to give it a try.
A bit sad, but I like trying to make new voices when I'm bored.

I'd love to surprise you with the variety of voiced I can make.

I do speak fluent Japanese if that would be something you're interested in. I can do a Japanese accent aswell.

If you'd like to try me out with an audition,
Please check out my profile for more information.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-12 20:00:57

I recently released my first game, an RPG/adventure game called JUGGERNAUT: Awakening and we're going to begin programming the second game in the series, JUGGERNAUT II: Uprising, pretty soon. This time around we're looking to go a bit bigger with the project and include voice acting for key scenes.

I have nine roles to fill, you can audition for as many of the roles you want. The character's and some important details are listed below:

Aura - Male in his mid-late 20s. English or American accents preferred.
Dagon - Male in his late 20s-early 30s. No preferred accent.
Eryn - Female in her early 20s. No preferred accent.
Lea - Male in his mid-late 30s. No preferred accent.
Shora - Female in her early 20s. No preferred accent.
Kyte - Male in his early-mid 20s. No preferred accent.
Aeteru - Male in his late 30s-early 40s. No preferred accent.
Yidakna - Male in his early 30s. No preferred accent, but a deep demonic voice ideal.
Valkyrie - Female in her mid-late 20s. No preferred accent, but a soft ethereal voice ideal.

You don't have to be these ages to audition, as long as your voice can match the info above it's all good. If you're interested, drop me a PM and let me know who/how many characters you want to audition for. I'll give you some information about the characters, answer any questions and provide sample dialogue for you to use.

Tale of Enki: Pilgrimage, an RPG with a few twists. Available to buy it on Steam here!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-12 20:05:29

Apologies for the double post, I just realised I posted this in the wrong thread. Sorry about that!

Tale of Enki: Pilgrimage, an RPG with a few twists. Available to buy it on Steam here!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-12 23:48:11

I am Erik and I would like to voice act for free. I have a C01U Samson Studio Condenser microphone with a pop filter. I have been voice acting for Minecraft videos and a series titled Sonic And The Gear Heads, all of my voice acting work is linked here on this tumbler page http://tltvoiceacting.tumblr.com/ . I can do allot of high voices and low voices like a nerd, a cool guy, the simpsons comicbook guy and more. If you are interested in using me as a voice actor please send me a message via Email at ENielson34@gmail.com

Here are my voice acting demos just in case you do not have a tumbler or if you dont have access to the page

(Oldest to Newest)

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-14 02:42:50

Hey there, Zakton here. I'm a voice actor looking for more work, free or otherwise. I can provide a wide range of character voices, from high pitched and zany to growly and sinister. I'm also quite good at laughs, though I don't have an official demo for that aspect, yet. Here's a quick demo:

If you need me, you can reach me here on Newgrounds, or at ZaktonVA@gmail.com Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-15 20:50:53

Hi, everyone! My name's Tina, and I'm a voice actor from Belfast, Northern Ireland. I am in my mid-20s, but have a naturally high voice and can sound younger than I am. I am comfortable with various accents, but sound best when using my native accent or a regional variant of it.

You can find my audition read for my latest voice role in Huntsman: The Orphanage here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y45VFYb4BG0 and my second read with my current Samson studio condenser mic here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y45VFYb4BG0

Please feel free to get in touch either here or at christinalauro [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk with any roles you think might suit!