New Topic Respond to this Topic
3dkiller
3dkiller
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-05 17:45:54 Reply

I've been a member for far too long to miss this Topic.....

Who am I, and why am I here?

Laphin
Laphin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-07 01:16:51 Reply

Here's a little voice acting session I did just for fun...
It's a little strange, I know. I heard the music, created the scene, no script... and just improv'd it out!
Suddenly... surrounded by demons.

Enjoy!!

• Ravaged By Demons
    Ravaged By Demons by Laphin

Voice Over - Girl Ends up in Demonic Lair

Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Drama
    Popularity

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

Isis-Kain
Isis-Kain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-08 20:34:06 Reply

Hello!!

My name is Isis Kain and I joined New Grounds to one day, have my voice featured on a web video. My voice ranges from a child to mature woman, and crazy creature noises. I'm starting to create promotional videos on my Youtube.com channel. I have home studio that is fully equipped with a mic, external sound card, sound mixer, sonic maximizer, and a multi-sound gate. And yes, I do know how to use my equipment. I can provide a clear recording with background music. If you're ever in need of a voice, do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail or anyone of my sites. Ja ne!

Twitter: Isis_Kain

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mottoanime/

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh4O-VUcnrykK4ECpG6_3Nw

BVTA: http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/members/IsisKain/casting -call/auditions/

I'm also on VoiceActingAlliance.com

FrustratedRocka
FrustratedRocka
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-12 16:52:49 Reply

Hi, I'm FrustratedRocka. I'm just getting started in voice over, but I've already got a few projects under my belt, most recently AviticusDragon's The Dibella Incident. I'm looking to participate in animation and games. I specialize in younger characters, but can also draw on various degrees of grit and gravel as needed.

My demo reel is here if you want to see what I can do.

Brotos
Brotos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-12 17:55:49 Reply

Hello to all,

I am new to voice acting, but would really love to give it a try.
A bit sad, but I like trying to make new voices when I'm bored.

I'd love to surprise you with the variety of voiced I can make.

I do speak fluent Japanese if that would be something you're interested in. I can do a Japanese accent aswell.

If you'd like to try me out with an audition,
Please check out my profile for more information.

VoidForce
VoidForce
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-12 20:00:57 Reply

I recently released my first game, an RPG/adventure game called JUGGERNAUT: Awakening and we're going to begin programming the second game in the series, JUGGERNAUT II: Uprising, pretty soon. This time around we're looking to go a bit bigger with the project and include voice acting for key scenes.

I have nine roles to fill, you can audition for as many of the roles you want. The character's and some important details are listed below:

Aura - Male in his mid-late 20s. English or American accents preferred.
Dagon - Male in his late 20s-early 30s. No preferred accent.
Eryn - Female in her early 20s. No preferred accent.
Lea - Male in his mid-late 30s. No preferred accent.
Shora - Female in her early 20s. No preferred accent.
Kyte - Male in his early-mid 20s. No preferred accent.
Aeteru - Male in his late 30s-early 40s. No preferred accent.
Yidakna - Male in his early 30s. No preferred accent, but a deep demonic voice ideal.
Valkyrie - Female in her mid-late 20s. No preferred accent, but a soft ethereal voice ideal.

You don't have to be these ages to audition, as long as your voice can match the info above it's all good. If you're interested, drop me a PM and let me know who/how many characters you want to audition for. I'll give you some information about the characters, answer any questions and provide sample dialogue for you to use.

VoidForce
VoidForce
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-12 20:05:29 Reply

Apologies for the double post, I just realised I posted this in the wrong thread. Sorry about that!

Randomerik1
Randomerik1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-12 23:48:11 Reply

I am Erik and I would like to voice act for free. I have a C01U Samson Studio Condenser microphone with a pop filter. I have been voice acting for Minecraft videos and a series titled Sonic And The Gear Heads, all of my voice acting work is linked here on this tumbler page http://tltvoiceacting.tumblr.com/ . I can do allot of high voices and low voices like a nerd, a cool guy, the simpsons comicbook guy and more. If you are interested in using me as a voice actor please send me a message via Email at ENielson34@gmail.com

Here are my voice acting demos just in case you do not have a tumbler or if you dont have access to the page

(Oldest to Newest)

• voice acting demo
    voice acting demo by Randomerik1

me doing voices

Score
    2.68 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity
  • Erik's Voice Acting Demo
    Erik's Voice Acting Demo by Randomerik1

Do you need a voice actor

Score
    3.78 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity
  • Eriks New VA Demo
    Eriks New VA Demo by Randomerik1

Just me doing some voices

Score
    2.28 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

Zakton
Zakton
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-14 02:42:50 Reply

Hey there, Zakton here. I'm a voice actor looking for more work, free or otherwise. I can provide a wide range of character voices, from high pitched and zany to growly and sinister. I'm also quite good at laughs, though I don't have an official demo for that aspect, yet. Here's a quick demo:

• Zakton 2013 Voice Demo
    Zakton 2013 Voice Demo by Zakton

Character Voice Demo

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

If you need me, you can reach me here on Newgrounds, or at ZaktonVA@gmail.com Thanks!

Tinabeans
Tinabeans
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-15 20:50:53 Reply

Hi, everyone! My name's Tina, and I'm a voice actor from Belfast, Northern Ireland. I am in my mid-20s, but have a naturally high voice and can sound younger than I am. I am comfortable with various accents, but sound best when using my native accent or a regional variant of it.

You can find my audition read for my latest voice role in Huntsman: The Orphanage here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y45VFYb4BG0 and my second read with my current Samson studio condenser mic here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y45VFYb4BG0

Please feel free to get in touch either here or at christinalauro [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk with any roles you think might suit!

FlyingDorkProd
FlyingDorkProd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-16 04:03:53 Reply

Hello,

My name is Jeremy and I'm an aspiring voice actor who is looking to help out on any projects out there. I'm open to animations, games, pretty much anything! Just not washing your car or walking your dog. Voice stuff only.

If you are so inclined, here is my character demo reel

Characer Voice Over Reel

and some other assorted voicey type things

Old Time Radio Commerical

Old Time Radio Broadcast

Announcer Sample 3-in-1

If you like, you can also check out some of my voice over that I try and sell on Pond5 so that I can buy my dog and I pizza

FlyingDorkProd - Pond5 Profile

Just one quick thing that I want to be upfront about - I do work during the day, so my turnaround time may not be super super fast but I try to get things does as quick as I can. I always give any project I'm attached to my absolute best possible effort.

That being said, if you think I might be good for your project, feel free to send a PM my way. Not a BM...

Thanks!

Jeremy

RantzOn
RantzOn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-22 17:52:55 Reply

Good Afternoon everyone!

I go By Gamedout here on the Newgrounds forums, and RantzOn on youtube.

I've spent a good time working up a set of voices and demos to finally advertise here on the thread, and I feel rather confidant.

I'll take any job, Small or large, Any deadline if need be (though I do prefer at least a week to get the voices done, I can rush.)

I've been very happy to work with a few newgrounds artists here and I'm excited to do more for the community. I never expect payment unless it's offered, And I respond well to constructive criticism.

The following are select samples from my personal stock here on Newgrounds, with many more to come.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/448222

The first Monologue I did a few years back, Sub par equipment but It was me getting my feet wet.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/482115

After being rejected for a part, I took what I knew of the character and did a little improv.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/507278

Another Improv, this time comedic as everything I had done to this point had been serious.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/516791

Better equipment and sound quality lead me to do two creepy-pasta recitals, this one is longer with more emotion.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/543851"

Now working with a Blue Snowball Microphone, a spider-mount, Pop Filter, and knowlage of some sound design, I did an original monologue within the same universe as my first one.

Thank you for your time listening to these, if you had. I can easily be contacted through newgrounds, as I check my folder daily, On youtube as RantzOn, or even in Deviant Art, Under Gamed-Out.

Alternatively my email is Gamedout_9@hotmail.com

Have a fantastic night and I hope to work with you soon.

Gamedout

Jomillex
Jomillex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-22 17:54:59 Reply

Voice actor for hire
My voice isn't deep but it's not high either. I'm sure you voice people have a word for that.
Anyway I'm pretty flexible. So hit me up ;)

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature
katbu
katbu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-22 19:50:01 Reply

Hello!

Relatively new voice actress here looking for projects to be part of. I'm willing to do paid and some unpaid work (I prefer unpaid projects to be original content). However if you do have a fan project speak with me and maybe we could work together.

I have a Blue Snowball microphone with a pop filter and take direction well. I can do a decent variety of voices and if you are looking for something you don't here on my demo, I have a great willingness to learn!

• Katbu July2013 Voice Demo
    Katbu July2013 Voice Demo by katbu

Character Voice Demo

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

I'm also on voiceactingalliance[dot]com as Katbu86

DarkLordJD
DarkLordJD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-23 02:57:28 Reply

Hey ladies and gents! I'm trying to get into voice acting. I naturally have a bass voice with a good vibrato, bt I can do an entire range of tones. Included is my demo reel and a few readings of material I've done. Enjoy!
Demo Reel 1: Variety Pack
To Be or Not to Be.
"The Hobbit," Paragraph 1.

Mykle
Mykle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-26 20:51:22 Reply

Hey, I'm Mykle Hunter
I've recently been doing a lot of practicing on my impression Charles Martinet/Mario & Luigi. I believe I've gotten them pretty spot-on and I'm willing to do voice acting for projects.

If you would like me to voice Mario or Luigi in one of your projects, PM me here or email me at MykleHunter@gmail.com with the details and example work that you've already done. I will NOT do voice acting for plush toy videos and I only do voice work on clean projects. (So no language or vulgar humor)

The demo reel contains full sentences and grunts

Mario & Luigi Voice Reel:

• Mario & Luigi Voice Reel
    Mario & Luigi Voice Reel by Mykle

Mykle Hunter's voice impression reel of Mario and Luigi

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

More Examples:
http://youtu.be/Guq9ahsrUvM
http://youtu.be/TH99Q-E0c6A

Hope you all enjoy!

andy2k13
andy2k13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-26 21:21:06 Reply

1 - When advertising you MUST submit a sample of your own skills. You can upload your voice-sample here, remember to put your clip in the Voice Acting genre.
2 - Include a link to your audio clip(s) in your post.
3 - Aside from providing links to your samples, you are also warmly welcome to try to describe in words what your VA skills are, and of course back them up with links to your uploaded VA samples.
4 - Do not whore yourself out too much in this thread. About once every other month is more than enough, it's probably better to check in on the VA Wanted thread to see if there's any flash-creations that require VA's.
5 - It is OK to give other VA's advice and feedback within this thread, but remember that you can always drop a review too. :)

Hey I'm Andy, I'm new to the Voice Acting scene but I come ready to perform, learn and grow. I have a middle to mid-deep with pretty good vocal range. I have recording equipment, quality sound software and I'm tech savvy. I am a DJ at the local college station. I can do other voices/scripts/accents. I've been working on a Russian accent and I'm willing to try just about any voice with guidance. I will work for cheap or volunteer for experience and credit on the project. I don't get on this website a lot.

It would be better to email me at:

163pd@notsharingmy.info (It's weird, I know but it protects my email from spam, try it!)

• Duke Nukem Impersonation
    Duke Nukem Impersonation by andy2k13

Duke Nukem Impersonation

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Miscellaneous
    Popularity

https://soundcloud.com/andys_voice

andy2k13
andy2k13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-26 21:24:06 Reply

Hey I'm Andy, I'm new to the Voice Acting scene but I come ready to perform, learn and grow. I have a middle to mid-deep voice with good vocal range. I have recording equipment, quality sound recording software and I'm tech savvy. I am a DJ at the local college station. I can do other voices/scripts/accents. I've been working on a Russian accent and I'm willing to try just about any voice with guidance. I will work for cheap or volunteer for experience and credit on the project. I don't get on this website a lot.

It would be better to email me at:

163pd@notsharingmy.info (It's weird, I know but it protects my email from spam, try it!)

• Duke Nukem Impersonation
    Duke Nukem Impersonation by andy2k13

Duke Nukem Impersonation

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Miscellaneous
    Popularity

https://soundcloud.com/andys_voice

Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-27 05:16:25 Reply

Hey guys!

I'm kinda new to voice acting on NG but... I've been involved in fandubs outside NG.
This particular one's in French and I play the part of Lady Tremaine, but I'm normally an English-speaker with an RP accent. (That voice demo is coming soon, at some point.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTchBRSr7tQ

AMDG ✝

BBS Signature
Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-27 05:17:37 Reply

And if my singing on NG has been no indicator, I can hit the lows and the highs just as well. Not sure what to say beyond that, except, hope you enjoy.

AMDG ✝

BBS Signature
ajpoken
ajpoken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-27 21:26:37 Reply

I have a voice, people need voice actors, and I need money, seems like we can make a deal.
I have a very deep and often sarcastic voice, am good at impersonations, and can do long monologues. I have good range in my voice, but going high can be a little difficult and I prefer my normal, deeper, voice. I can do such impersonations as President Obama, Ringo Starr, and even Raust Blackdragon (from Sanity Not Included). I can probably do more, am skilled in accents, and am a fan of generally off-beat, dark, and controversial humor.
contact me on here or my email apaustinproux69@gmail.com

ajpoken
ajpoken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-07-28 17:27:15 Reply

Oh, and though I would love some money, I am willing to work for free

gaetano125
gaetano125
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-08-03 19:18:53 Reply

Howdy again folks. I thought it was about time to update my VA Demo, so here's a new one for your perusal:

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/545345?updated=1

As usual, I'm happy to take on any role, regardless of content or size, for free.

Hit me up if you've got a project that needs some voicin'!

Laphin
Laphin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-08-07 15:29:23 Reply

ANIMATED VOICE OVER DEMONSTRATION:
This is a little robot voice that I came up with. I think it's pretty cute.
If you like this, or any of my other voice demos, keep in touch! It'd be my pleasure to help with your projects.

The only requirement is that you HAVE to be quality (at least a decent animator). I only work on projects where my voice is best represented. So contact me and we'll talk! Thanks for listening!!

• The Little Robot
    The Little Robot by Laphin

Voice Over Demonstration of a tiny robot

Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    Cinematic
    Popularity

-Jonathan Jones

Aquabreeze
Aquabreeze
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-08-16 22:03:01 Reply

Hi! I'm new to the VA gig, but I've been an actress for as long as I can remember. Just uploaded my first demo, which gives a broad idea of what I can do. I'm aiming to do as many projects as I can to beef up my acting resume, so if you want to use my voice for your flash, feel free to ask! If you're looking for a specific character/voice, just drop me a line and I'll let you know if I'm capable of doing that sort of voice. (I'll be honest, don't worry.) Quality of flash or the size of the part doesn't particularly matter, and I'm always willing to work for free, although if you do pay me, your project will get top priority. The only limitation I have is; no porno/hentai/etc-type flash. I don't want to get into that sort of thing. But other than that, I probably won't have a problem with it.

Also, if you want to leave me a rating/review/comment on my demo or critique my demo in general, it is very much appreciated.

Here's my demo:

• Zoe Lewis- 2013 Voice Demo
    Zoe Lewis- 2013 Voice Demo by Aquabreeze

Zoe Lewis's 2013 Voice Acting demo reel.

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Miscellaneous
    Popularity

Looking forward to working with you!

Shadowken69
Shadowken69
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-08-20 00:51:17 Reply

Here's my latest character demo. Hope you enjoy it. 2013 Character Demo Reel

If you like you can contact me here or by email Email

Musician,Computer Technician,Voice Actor. Need a voice feel free to contact me.

BBS Signature
CallumBowen
CallumBowen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-08-21 22:18:44 Reply

Hello!

My brand new voice demo is now up!!

• Callum Bowen Voice Demo 2013
    Callum Bowen Voice Demo 2013 by CallumBowen

Callum Bowen's Voice demo 2013

Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

If you like to have my voice for any animations, machinima or other projects pm me and I will get to you.

WumboCorp
WumboCorp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-08-22 03:08:57 Reply

Need a voice actor with a decent vocal range, proper recording set up, and a good sense of humor.
You will be encouraged to do multiple takes and even change or add lines if you think it could help, I will use the best of what you send me.
1 - I need someone who can do a VERY offensive Asian voice, the voice of a doctor, as well as a secretary.
2 -if you could send me a sample of this dialog.
Doctor: What seems to be troubling you
Asian man: Doctor
Also if you can make it sound like your yelling and falling farther away do that too.
3 - PM me
4 - I'm hoping to get started on this withing the next couple of days, so the sooner the better.

yeah

Piper
Piper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-08-27 22:49:37 Reply

Hello, I'm Piper and I'd like to be a voice in your latest adventures! Games, animations, instructional audio, promos, radio theater, poetry readings, you name it.

Range: hi/med; Young girl, boy, teenage girl and soft effeminate voices of different natures.
Languages: Japanese (read, write and speak), Spanish (only a little)
Accents:Give me the region and I will study it. Will be dependent on Subject matter.

• Demo Reel - June 2013
    Demo Reel - June 2013 by PiperAnn

A demo reel. Meant to be fun and laid back.

Score
    4.43 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

Past work is available for viewing on my page.

-Message me!
Be detailed: project, lines, the role, a deadline. Must have experience working w/ voice actors. Age 18+

Thank you!
-Pipes

madsirking
madsirking
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-09-01 13:16:59 Reply

This is my demo reel i can do much more serious things but... This place newgrounds is the home of obscure comedy

https://soundcloud.com/mad-siraj-etolhi/madsirking-demoreel-autumn