00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Reisaki just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

309,694 Views | 1,506 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-09-23 11:31:26

At 9/23/13 11:28 AM, Bad-Man-Incorporated wrote: Collab with DanJohansen: Metal, solos, crazyness...
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/550459

Haha, wrong thread...sorry...But you voice actors can use it as backing music! haha...

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-09-23 12:57:30

Hey, new here, just came to offer my voice.

Male, British. I've done a lot of work for game mods, I usually play wired character, junkies, psychos, ect. Crazier the better. Can play straight if needed.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/550805?updated=1

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-09-25 01:34:17

Hello, I am interested in getting started as a voice actor, I have not done anything professional yet and I don't have high quality microphones at this point, but I think when given direction and a solid script i can follow it and voice it well. The lines in this sample I written out myself but I just threw together random lines that came to mind. I would like to be given a chance at least to audition for a few rolls.

Also, any microphones and other devices that can be recommended to me to help with my audio while also on a budget feel free to let me know.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-09-25 14:54:36

I'm looking to do some voicing for anyone's animation, movies, games, and shorts.
If you have any openings that I could try out for, please hit me up.
Please provide:
character
voice type
description of character
short script/phrase to say
An address or place I could send my audio audition.

I do speak fluent Japanese if that would be something you're interested in. I can do a Japanese accent aswell.
Please give me a try out and opportunity to work with you.
-------------------------------
MY Recording set up:
- MXL 990 condenser microphone
- pop filter
- Nady SMPS-1X 1-Channel 48V Phantom Power Supply
- mic stand

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-09-25 18:12:00

Hey all,
My name is Rachael. I am a professional and currently working voice actress. I normally charge to be in certain projects but nothing to pricey. In fact, if you message me and I really like the project, I may do it for free.
You can find out more about me on my website. It has my resume, demos, training, press reviews and more.
Hope to hear from you soon!
-Rachael
www.rachaelmvoiceacting.wix.com/rachaelmesser

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-09-26 05:39:25

Brand new to voice acting so don't be too harsh x)

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/551054

Get in sync with your own mentality before you cause your own insanity.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-09-30 22:37:29

Well I'd advertise myself here but I wouldn't even know how or where to begin... I don't have a proper demo reel yet... I'm working on it but... yeah... I've pretty much given up hope on things but I guess you can't catch any fish if you don't even cast a line... right? So I guess this is my pseudo-casting of a line to try to get something...

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-10-02 02:58:46

At 9/30/13 10:37 PM, Animal-Delos wrote: Well I'd advertise myself here but I wouldn't even know how or where to begin... I don't have a proper demo reel yet... I'm working on it but... yeah... I've pretty much given up hope on things but I guess you can't catch any fish if you don't even cast a line... right? So I guess this is my pseudo-casting of a line to try to get something...

Just start recording random lines. That's what I did then went on a hunt for people that want voice actors and use that as your reel. Noone is perfect from the start so practice a little and learn voices you didn't know you could do x) just keep going at it til it beats you up :p

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-10-02 13:25:42

Hello, I'm Piper and I'd like to be a voice in your latest adventures! Be it games, animations, instructional audio, promos, radio theater, poetry readings, you can name it! :]

Range: hi/med; Young girl, boy, teenage girl and soft effeminate voices of different natures.
Styles: Shy, friendly, calm, energetic, wacky, deranged, musical
Other Languages: Japanese (read, write, speak), Spanish (Latin America, limited)

Past work is available for viewing at the top of my profile page. Have worked with Kel-chan, Ebolaworld, WooleyWorld, and have also worked with the Newgrounds' Monthly Writing Contest as a prize voice over for an audio booklet written by Esty (EastBeast)

-Feel free to message me!
Please, be detailed: project, lines, the role, a deadline (this is very important!) Experience working w/ voice actors is preferred. Age 18+ preferred. :]

Tips on contacting me through Skype.

Thank you!

~Pipes

Voice of Pipistrella in Pit People, Riley from Zonestream. Voice of Lily, Aurora and Lenora in Everwing

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-10-02 18:52:21

At 10/2/13 02:58 AM, liljoel wrote:
At 9/30/13 10:37 PM, Animal-Delos wrote: Well I'd advertise myself here but I wouldn't even know how or where to begin... I don't have a proper demo reel yet... I'm working on it but... yeah... I've pretty much given up hope on things but I guess you can't catch any fish if you don't even cast a line... right? So I guess this is my pseudo-casting of a line to try to get something...
Just start recording random lines. That's what I did then went on a hunt for people that want voice actors and use that as your reel. Noone is perfect from the start so practice a little and learn voices you didn't know you could do x) just keep going at it til it beats you up :p

Thanks. I've currently got strep or something fluish that is giving me a sore throat, as soon as I'm better I'm gonna record a newer, better demo and then swap out the one I have now for that, from there then I will simply hope for the best and keep trying hard. Trying to have a more positive outlook/better attitude but it's hard.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-10-02 20:46:56

At 10/2/13 06:52 PM, Animal-Delos wrote:
At 10/2/13 02:58 AM, liljoel wrote:
Thanks. I've currently got strep or something fluish that is giving me a sore throat, as soon as I'm better I'm gonna record a newer, better demo and then swap out the one I have now for that, from there then I will simply hope for the best and keep trying hard. Trying to have a more positive outlook/better attitude but it's hard.

I find that you already have a great narration voice for at least comical things as long as you keep your voice from rising at the end of each sentence. I'm sure if you look hard enough you'll find something good. And if you really want something to be a part of, I'll start learning how to use flash just so we both can be in at least something xD

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-10-04 02:47:11

Need a Voice? How about Voices?!

Well hold on to your tater tots! Check my shiz out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfaKlgq5_ks

So Many Voices!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-10-10 17:16:55

So Many Voices!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-10-11 14:41:01

Looking for a voice actor to give me a one shot (one word) vocal for my latest house track.

Must have ...
- Good mic (need a clean recording)
- The right voice. Example >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_fVIwST20o (doest need to be exactly the same but if you could get close to it'd be awesome)

I'm not exactly flush with cash to pay you, but the track is very likely to get signed. Therefore i'll give however does it 10% royalties from the track.

Email me at fridayfoxav@gmail.com or PM here for more details

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-10-12 10:43:31

NG Username: breep5
Would like to be credited as: Bree Page
2013 Demo Reel: https://app.box.com/s/z1qhyxouw2g96p5cfuvv
Best way to contact is email: breep500@gmail.com

My strong point of characters would have to be lead female characters or the ocassional wacky side characers. Also sometimes the little boy or motherly type voice.

I would love to help you with any project you have!

Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-10-14 16:38:40

Hello,

Looking for a voice actor with an english accent for a smart character, and a dopey character.
Actor needs to be reliable as there will be multiple small projects.

You will be compensated for your work so please PM me a price quote as well as samples that you have.

Thank you,
Jibbo

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-10-14 17:49:32

Finally getting around to resampling with Harmor! Loving it!

[✖] Play a live show. | [✖] Sell music.

[✔] Sound design for games. | [✔] Produce an OST for film. | [✔] Get creepy fans. | [✔] Get awesome fans.

Moving up the ladder.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-10-17 16:49:08

Hey all, I'm looking to get started here on Newgrounds as a voice actor.

My character voice demo: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/553382

I also do some impressions, including Scooby-Doo and Shaggy, Yogi Bear, Old Man Herbert, Beavis, Christian Bale Batman, and a few others. I have a rather nice audio setup for recording (I'm also in a band and record our stuff), so I can get pretty high quality recordings.

My range includes gruff and grunge-y voices, accents, and strange and spooky. I also have a singing voice, and can sing in character voices as well.

Best way to contact me would be through PM's here on Newgrounds, as I honestly don't check my e-mail very often. I absolutely love doing voices, and above all would love to see myself in the credits of something, so make sure to get a hold of me anytime you need anything -- even if it's just "Additional Voices!" :D

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-10-22 20:28:35

Just a start, not anywhere to the professional degree, but I do think I can hit some different pitches and accents pretty decently. I would, if I have a choice, prefer to take a character with a bit of a more low pitch voice, but I am always up for something new. Feel free to PM or E-Mail me if you take interest for something! I wanna voice act so badly! ^~^Voice Acting Demo 1

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-10-24 10:45:13

I started off small, but with a lot of practice and tutorials on how to manipulate my vocal chords, I've learned the ultimate way to do the top noch, best quality, unbeatable voice acting possible.

It all began when I fet the giant urge to sneeze while I was playing a game with ventrillo involved.
The guys were always like...

"Yo Desh, stop breathing into the mic man, its annoying dude!"

and I was like...

"Yeah Su...*SNEEZE* *SNEEZE* *SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE*...re"
"Sorry guys, I didn't take my cold supresing super sentai tea..."
That is when the guys realised that I was no longer breathing into the mic.
It was also there, where I discovered how to eliminate breath noises from a cheap microphone.
I just wrap the mic in handkerchief and because the material is thin and soundproof, it eliminates the breath impact on the microphone but doesn't harm the voice quality.

So thats it, my cheap trick how to avoid breath impact with basic microphones without protection. :)

I actualy utilized it right here.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-11-03 21:13:34

NEW Demo Reel 2013!

15 clips, 2ish minutes, one voice actor... More voices available.

Anyway updating my info:

NG Username: Tonash
Please Credit As: Tonash Drahow (Ashton Howard)

Experience:

Range: I have a relatively vast range for my vocals. I am capable of performing at my best for characters that have deep voices, though I also can adapt to falsetto to an extent.
(Believable) Female voices are beyond my capabilities :P

I can also handle the following accents: Southern (American), Australian, British, Scottish, Eastern European, Russian

Contact Information: Please PM me over Newgrounds :)

To me, sons of Sigmar! For the EMPIRE!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-11-04 17:59:57

Hello there everyone,

Jonathan here... I've got my 2014 Animation Demo ready early! Man, I need to slow down!!
Anyway, I hope you like it! And I hope to be a part of your project soon if it's up to par!

And remember actors... - "It's about choices, not about voices!" - Deven Christian Mack

See ya later, and keep those characters alive!

-Jonathan J.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-11-12 07:15:33

NG Username: ohnobones
Credit as: Kristyn Mass
2013 Demo Reel: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/556263
Please check out my website for the best way to contact me, for more voice clips and to learn more!

Thank you!!! XD

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-11-12 13:22:08

Hello!

Here is a voice sample for your consideration.

Also, click here for some other demos.

Like what you hear? Then please contact me at:
omercf@gmail.com

Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-11-13 08:46:45

Hey guys,

I've got a project in the pipeline that needs a really strong voice actor to complete it. I've spent a few weeks on a decent storyboard, and now I'm into day 4 on the layout. Before I go any further I think I'm going to need some voice to work with so I can get timing in the animation right.

The voice will have a super-hero theme to it, and you will need to be able to act a mid age, male, lazy/tired character. More details will be given to those of you who PM me ;)

I'm not in a huge rush to get this project finished, so I'm probably going to take submissions from people for a week or so. I'd rather spend a while finding the right actor rather than just go with the first person who responds.

This is probably the best project I've done to date, it should be a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to reading through any responses I get to this :)

Good luck!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-11-13 08:50:28

At 11/13/13 08:46 AM, Fim wrote: Hey guys,

I forgot to add, PM me with a example of a project you provided the voice for, or an audio track that you think best represents your skills.

If I like your mad skills I will give you an exert of the script to play with ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-11-13 22:26:57

Hello, my name is Rochelle but everyone I know calls me Doll :3

Now, I have to be honest I'm new to the whole newgrounds things (I mean I've known the site for awhile just never got around to make an account), and I know a lot of great flashes are put on here daily and I just wanna be part of it!

I'm a female freelance voice actress and I do all kinds of roles. (roles I really can't post on here, if you know what I mean)

But yea I'm just a girl looking to help out fellow animators :3

If you are interested and would like samples of my work, please contact me at qt_puh_2t_10@yahoo.com or pm me

Thanks for taking out the time to read this :3

--Doll

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-11-16 20:24:22

Well I am new to this forum. I was referenced here by a PM sent to me from the Voice Acting Club Forum. Anyway, I decided to join and expand my portfolio.

Here is a link to my demo reel: http://youtu.be/PZcv-by6iyE

I have quite a bit of experience but am not where I want to be yet.

Hit me with a PM or, preferably, an email (razaqmzale@gmail.com) if you feel I may fit a position. :)

Will see you guys around the forum! Exams are over and I have a lot time on my hands for more work.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-11-20 17:00:22

I don't have a demo on NG yet but I recently produced a sketch for the voice acting contest that you can listen to here:

My specialty is high-energy, cartoony stuff. I can do dramatic work too (I have over 14 years of professional acting experience), but nobody ever seems to want my voice for their gritty projects. If you're looking for someone to play your 90s-era radical mascot, I'm your guy :p

You can PM me through Newgrounds or email me at hey@itsgraham.com.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2013-11-20 18:23:09

Common Username: BitTripGamer
Please Credit As: Alphonse Gamer
Voice Sample: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/557170

Experience: Haha, so little.
Range: I Believe i should just stay natural and be myself, which is a Rural French Voice, suitable for silly comical characters, foreign-voiced characters, or simply a chill dude with a french accent (my character is often a not-so-gentlemanish gentleman character).

TO CONTACT ME, PM Me on Newgrounds, or Tweet me @TheBitTripGamer