00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Skarp-Mahoney just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 50 Blammers List

255,539 Views | 2,435 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 02:27:53

At 10/10/03 02:21 AM, gfoxcook wrote: As you've pointed out in the abusive reviews topic... not many outwar spammers about any longer. You posted links to two of 'em, but... if that's all you can find in October so far... clearly less reviews to mark abusive as of late. And maybe the number of movies to be whistled hasn't dropped as well, but... I keep missing whistle chances cause I vote first, while thinking it's probably stolen, and then go back and ooops, it's already whistled.

Yeah.. It was probably me that got it whistled too. Since I'm the one that usually goes and finds where it was stolen from, and then give the link in the blamclub IRC chat and tell people in there to flag it.. I usually get many many whistle points. (Since I have the evidence first, if anyone is getting a flag in, its me.) And then it just goes to who is quickest.

Oh come on, you're 75 behind him. If he stops for a week or so, you'd pass him without even trying. Then again, we are talking SAVES here, not blams. Eh. Still, you've done quite nicely in the save department the past few months.

Yeah, I have been saving a lot lately, and I think a few nights ago I was more like 100 behind him, but I still get a lot less saves than blams.

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 02:31:41

At 10/10/03 02:16 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Here's what you gotta do: hit 10,000, then create an alt account so you can post with that and leave biteme at 10,000.
From there, you can go back to biteme after we're all stunned and awed for awhile...

I'm going to be doing something a little weirder. See, after I've made my 10000th post in my OCP thread, I'm finally going to show the BBS what I really look like. I'm totally aware of the fact that no one really cares, but it's just something I promised myself I would do at the beginning of this pointless journey. I actually scanned in a picture of myself a few days ago, and as if that wasn't enough, once LegomanClock finally develops the pictures from our little adventure last Saturday (which is documented in the pages of Close Encounters of the BBS Kind 2), we'll have those up as well. I'm kind of wondering just how stupid I'll look doing Jackass-esque stunts in a shopping cart with all my friends...

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 02:43:39

At 10/10/03 02:27 AM, Brian_Griffin wrote: Yeah.. It was probably me that got it whistled too. Since I'm the one that usually goes and finds where it was stolen from, and then give the link in the blamclub IRC chat and tell people in there to flag it.. I usually get many many whistle points. (Since I have the evidence first, if anyone is getting a flag in, its me.) And then it just goes to who is quickest.

Possibly in some cases, but you aren't awake and whistling every stolen entry 24 hours a day, man. And I don't think our schedules are perfectly attuned, either.

In any event, sometimes I would have let it slide anyway, because I don't do that deep of a job of researching it. And I'd rather miss out on the point than blow a bad whistle and lose points (don't wanna lose my silver whistle, I like the colour).

Oh come on, you're 75 behind him. If he stops for a week or so, you'd pass him without even trying. Then again, we are talking SAVES here, not blams. Eh. Still, you've done quite nicely in the save department the past few months.
Yeah, I have been saving a lot lately, and I think a few nights ago I was more like 100 behind him, but I still get a lot less saves than blams.

Yeah, but if you'll recall, you almost hit a certain save count and blam count that were pretty nifty and were exactly 3:1 (was it 6000 saves and 18,000 blams? Or something close to that?). And since then, your blams HAVE outpaced your 3:1 ratio a BIT, but you're still nowhere near 4:1.

At 10/10/03 02:31 AM, biteme2514 wrote:
At 10/10/03 02:16 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Here's what you gotta do: hit 10,000, then create an alt account so you can post with that and leave biteme at 10,000.
From there, you can go back to biteme after we're all stunned and awed for awhile...
I'm going to be doing something a little weirder.

Oh, nevermind. I just told you to find this post in another thread, and you already had. Heh. #;-}>

See, after I've made my 10000th post in my OCP thread, I'm finally going to show the BBS what I really look like. I'm totally aware of the fact that no one really cares, but it's just something I promised myself I would do at the beginning of this pointless journey.

uhhh... you're making it sound like a girl preparing to lose her virginity, man. Stop scaring me. #;-}>

I've been involved heavily in two online communities prior to NG (the X-Files BBS and chat on Prodigy from 94-97 and the Final Fantasy newsgroup on Usenet from 98-00), and in both cases, I've not only shown my picture to people but also talked to many on the phone, and met some in person, some several times (about 30 people in total, from the net, I've met in person).

So... you'll have to pardon me if I don't sound impressed or shocked or... whatever... by the act of showing one's picture on the net. Been there, done that. #;-}>

I actually scanned in a picture of myself a few days ago, and as if that wasn't enough, once LegomanClock finally develops the pictures from our little adventure last Saturday (which is documented in the pages of Close Encounters of the BBS Kind 2), we'll have those up as well. I'm kind of wondering just how stupid I'll look doing Jackass-esque stunts in a shopping cart with all my friends...

Perfectly stupid, I'd be willing to wager. And that's the best kind of stupid! #;-}>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 07:02:34

Damn.
And I who said that I was going to level up in this thread ... I mean in B/P you know.
FUCK.
But I think I'm doing pretty good !!!

I play lottery. I always lose.

LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 08:22:07

At 10/10/03 07:02 AM, alexsmolik wrote: Damn.
And I who said that I was going to level up in this thread ... I mean in B/P you know.
FUCK.
But I think I'm doing pretty good !!!

When did you say you were going to rank up?

... anywho, even if you meant before my next update (which has now happened), and thus you were off by some time... you still ARE going to rank up, right? #;-}>

You've passed Dogma, who's now moving a bit, and he was already quite close to the 12,500 mark. Now you can hit it, and hopefully Dogma and Xkwizit won't be too far behind. We'll have ourselves a bunch of new Captains pretty soon, you mark my words.

And Captain's one of my favorite ranks (both for name and for badge pic). Enjoy! #;-}>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 09:00:07

At 10/10/03 08:22 AM, gfoxcook wrote: You've passed Dogma, who's now moving a bit, and he was already quite close to the 12,500 mark. Now you can hit it, and hopefully Dogma and Xkwizit won't be too far behind. We'll have ourselves a bunch of new Captains pretty soon, you mark my words.

And Captain's one of my favorite ranks (both for name and for badge pic). Enjoy! #;-}>

Yea I think there is a major need of Captains and I am more than willing to make that possible - like ma sig shows time to blam and protect all flash movies/games coming into the portal - spot checks pull over flash!

Top 50 Blammers List

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 09:23:25

At 10/10/03 09:00 AM, XkwiziTOnE wrote:
At 10/10/03 08:22 AM, gfoxcook wrote: And Captain's one of my favorite ranks (both for name and for badge pic). Enjoy! #;-}>
Yea I think there is a major need of Captains and I am more than willing to make that possible - like ma sig shows time to blam and protect all flash movies/games coming into the portal - spot checks pull over flash!

LOL! Don't be racically profilin' no flash movies, okay?

You do know I'm talking ELITE GUARD Captain here, though, right? Not Police Captain? I suppose an Elite Guard Captain could be in the Military Police, tho...

Still, nice sig. Flashy without being seizure-inducing.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 09:33:20

At 10/10/03 09:23 AM, gfoxcook wrote: LOL! Don't be racically profilin' no flash movies, okay?

Oh no you dont have to worry about that with me, I an upstanding officer of the law on da 'grounds....

You do know I'm talking ELITE GUARD Captain here, though, right? Not Police Captain? I suppose an Elite Guard Captain could be in the Military Police, tho...

Yea i know - i just thought i would take on the role as the offical officer of da 'grounds because there has been a lot of stuff going on and there is a major need of order lol............Yeah i know you mean Elite Guard Captain, it would look really really foolish for me to be talking about X amount of ranks back concerning that dont ya think?.........

Thanks Those great people at Sinister Sig Makers make wonderful things......it took me awhile to take down my favorite on with the treasure, War_Machine made that some time back and this one i have presently was done by this wife Lawless1 shes been doin her thing seriously and getting better & better.....

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 10:58:29

At 10/10/03 09:33 AM, XkwiziTOnE wrote:
At 10/10/03 09:23 AM, gfoxcook wrote: LOL! Don't be racically profilin' no flash movies, okay?
Oh no you dont have to worry about that with me, I an upstanding officer of the law on da 'grounds....

heheh. Just jokin' man, just jokin'. Besides, flash don't have race. Thank god for that.

Yea i know - i just thought i would take on the role as the offical officer of da 'grounds because there has been a lot of stuff going on and there is a major need of order lol............Yeah i know you mean Elite Guard Captain, it would look really really foolish for me to be talking about X amount of ranks back concerning that dont ya think?.........

Just kiddin' ya again. #;-}> It is worth noting, though, that there are only two rank names on NG that are repeated between the police ranks and the EG ranks, those being Captain and Sergeant (and yeah, there's Lieutenant... but it's not plain Lieutenant in the EG, it's only 1st and 2nd, so that doesn't count as an exact match).

Thanks Those great people at Sinister Sig Makers make wonderful things......it took me awhile to take down my favorite on with the treasure, War_Machine made that some time back and this one i have presently was done by this wife Lawless1 shes been doin her thing seriously and getting better & better.....

Yep. SSM strikes again. If I ever get bored of just having my rank badges down there, I might go to them. Heck, they could probably do something WITH my badges to make it look ever nicer. But since I change my sig every time I rank up, that's not too good of an idea. I guess if I ever really slow down in the blam/save game (or if I ever get to Supreme Commander), I'll think about making/getting a permanent kick-ass sig then. There's a lot of nice things you can do with that Supreme Commander badge, let me tell ya... But as it is now, if I still use the same sigpic creating system then as I do now... my sigpic will look like this sometime in mid-2004 (my Colonel badge will still be on it then! Wow... I'm kinda.. IN RANGE, so to speak, of Supreme Commander! #;-}>):

Top 50 Blammers List

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 11:18:49

At 10/10/03 10:58 AM, gfoxcook wrote: heheh. Just jokin' man, just jokin'. Besides, flash don't have race. Thank god for that.

Ya betta be or ima have to bring you in for questioning.......lol :o)

Just kiddin' ya again. #;-}> It is worth noting, though, that there are only two rank names on NG that are repeated between the police ranks and the EG ranks, those being Captain and Sergeant (and yeah, there's Lieutenant... but it's not plain Lieutenant in the EG, it's only 1st and 2nd, so that doesn't count as an exact match).

Yea thats tru......

Yep. SSM strikes again. If I ever get bored of just having my rank badges down there, I might go to them. Heck, they could probably do something WITH my badges to make it look ever nicer. But since I change my sig every time I rank up, that's not too good of an idea. I guess if I ever really slow down in the blam/save game (or if I ever get to Supreme Commander), I'll think about making/getting a permanent kick-ass sig then. There's a lot of nice things you can do with that Supreme Commander badge, let me tell ya... But as it is now, if I still use the same sigpic creating system then as I do now... my sigpic will look like this sometime in mid-2004 (my Colonel badge will still be on it then! Wow... I'm kinda.. IN RANGE, so to speak, of Supreme Commander! #;-}>):

Well either way, if you are in a mood for a change they are more than willing to do the job for you....but i will admit that your sig is something different and it shows what you have accomplished here on da 'grounds way to go......maybe i should hire you to make one like that for me, within trademark, reserved and copyrighted laws of course........ :o)

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 11:25:06

At 10/10/03 10:58 AM, gfoxcook wrote: heheh. Just jokin' man, just jokin'. Besides, flash don't have race. Thank god for that.

sticks, video games, dress up's, ect, ect....

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 12:27:55

At 10/10/03 08:22 AM, gfoxcook wrote: When did you say you were going to rank up?

Hmm... a few days ago, maybe a week. Maybe two !

you still ARE going to rank up, right? #;-}>

Totally dude ! Totally.
True, true true words from you !
I'll make that ranking burn in flames with my 1337ness !

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 13:27:17

At 10/10/03 11:18 AM, XkwiziTOnE wrote:
At 10/10/03 10:58 AM, gfoxcook wrote: heheh. Just jokin' man, just jokin'.
Ya betta be or ima have to bring you in for questioning.......lol :o)

But as it is now, if I still use the same sigpic creating system then as I do now... my sigpic will look like this sometime in mid-2004 (my Colonel badge will still be on it then! Wow... I'm kinda.. IN RANGE, so to speak, of Supreme Commander! #;-}>):

Well either way, if you are in a mood for a change they are more than willing to do the job for you....but i will admit that your sig is something different and it shows what you have accomplished here on da 'grounds way to go......maybe i should hire you to make one like that for me, within trademark, reserved and copyrighted laws of course........ :o)

Well, other people (like TooCool) have similar rank badge sigpics, but yeah, it does stand out in a crowd. Especially now, with all 6 badges all nice and gold and glowy. (well, they were that way before my last rankup, too, when Praporshchik was the last badge on the left... now Second Lieutenant is)

Can't wait for next rankup, when I get that green wreath from the first General rank. That's gonna be niiiiice. Though that badge of how my sigpic'll look when I reach 30,000 points almost had a bit too MUCH going on, in a way. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 15:40:24

Gfox, you should make a circle on the current badge of yours on your sig pic !
Everytime you change badge, you circle the next one !
FUN isn't it ? =D

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 16:00:46

At 10/10/03 03:59 PM, Dobio wrote: It's funny how shocked Joe is that Ramagi finally has a life outside of Newgrounds. =P

Eh? I always knew she did... And when was I shocked?

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 16:15:57

At 10/10/03 01:27 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Well, other people (like TooCool) have similar rank badge sigpics, but yeah, it does stand out in a crowd. Especially now, with all 6 badges all nice and gold and glowy. (well, they were that way before my last rankup, too, when Praporshchik was the last badge on the left... now Second Lieutenant is)

Yea thats true it does look really nice to see how you have that set-up and TooCool is nice as well.....

Can't wait for next rankup, when I get that green wreath from the first General rank. That's gonna be niiiiice. Though that badge of how my sigpic'll look when I reach 30,000 points almost had a bit too MUCH going on, in a way. #;-}>

Yea i have to admit i would really like to see how that turns out for you.....

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 16:28:35

At 10/10/03 01:27 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 10/10/03 11:18 AM, XkwiziTOnE wrote:
At 10/10/03 10:58 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
Well, other people (like TooCool) have similar rank badge sigpics, but yeah, it does stand out in a crowd. Especially now, with all 6 badges all nice and gold and glowy. (well, they were that way before my last rankup, too, when Praporshchik was the last badge on the left... now Second Lieutenant is)

When I changed my sig, I thought I'd go for an ESPN-style stats caption - it doesn't look great and gets out of date very quickly. I'll make a new one over the weekend, with the PFC badge on, obviously.

Speaking of Praporshchik, I'm tempted to shoe Babelfish, find out the word for countdown in Russian and have "Praporshchik Countdown: 5,900ish" in big letters. Just because I know Cyrillic. Yay for me.

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 16:47:14

At 10/10/03 04:28 PM, jonthomson wrote: When I changed my sig, I thought I'd go for an ESPN-style stats caption - it doesn't look great and gets out of date very quickly. I'll make a new one over the weekend, with the PFC badge on, obviously.

Yea and it really looks nice and different - i need to know a good program and make my own sig's and stats......i seem to going at a good pace when given.....

Speaking of Praporshchik, I'm tempted to shoe Babelfish, find out the word for countdown in Russian and have "Praporshchik Countdown: 5,900ish" in big letters. Just because I know Cyrillic. Yay for me.

Yeah thats tru update that so everyone knows where you are at & is going........

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 21:39:52

At 10/10/03 03:40 PM, alexsmolik wrote: Gfox, you should make a circle on the current badge of yours on your sig pic !
Everytime you change badge, you circle the next one !
FUN isn't it ? =D

er... well, first of all, I don't think I could get a circle around the current rank to look "right."

And second, my current rank is always on the far right of the pic, as the rank badges scroll off to the left. Anyone who doesn't know instantly which badge is the highest rank probably isn't that interested in the ranks and in which one I am, anyway. #;-}>

Unless you meant that I should use that Colonel/Brigadier General/Major General/Lieutenant General/General/Supreme Commander pic as my sigpic right NOW, and just circle the current rank as I move from Colonel on up? Interesting idea, but I'd rather save each rank for when I actually get to it. Making that pic was just for fun. #;-}>

Here's all my sigpics together, for MORE fun! #;-}>

Top 50 Blammers List

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 21:44:03

At 10/10/03 04:04 PM, Dobio wrote:
At 10/10/03 04:00 PM, Brian_Griffin wrote:
And I'm surprised I'm still Deity, its been about 2 months now since the time when every time the profiles updated I would have either Deity or gold

I think he just meant he's surprised that no one else (ramagi or otherwise) has passed him in general. Like NGling, or someone else who's super-whistle motivated.

I always associate shock with surprise. =P

I'm just bugging ya Joey Joe Joe. ;)

Joey Joe Joe? O_o

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 21:49:37

Hey I was just passing through and looking at the daily post of top Blammers and I have noticed you put Thejoe324 and I searched for him and there is a Thejoe324 But he is a level 1¿ Has he been deleted or something cuz I remember him as Level 16. I'm not so sure he's still on. If he is prove me wrong by sending me his profile in the next post.

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 21:59:57

At 10/10/03 09:44 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I think he just meant he's surprised that no one else (ramagi or otherwise) has passed him in general. Like NGling, or someone else who's super-whistle motivated.

Yeah, Been un-touched there for over a month or so, thought there would be someone else even a little closer.

Joey Joe Joe? O_o

I'm as confused as you...

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 22:03:12

At 10/10/03 09:49 PM, Balthor98 wrote: Hey I was just passing through and looking at the daily post of top Blammers and I have noticed you put Thejoe324 and I searched for him and there is a Thejoe324 But he is a level 1¿ Has he been deleted or something cuz I remember him as Level 16. I'm not so sure he's still on. If he is prove me wrong by sending me his profile in the next post.

Yeah.. Umm.. thats me, I just didn't want anyone *cough* Dobio *cough* stealing my name while I went on this name-change-spree.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 22:15:15

At 10/10/03 09:49 PM, Balthor98 wrote: Hey I was just passing through and looking at the daily post of top Blammers and I have noticed you put Thejoe324 and I searched for him and there is a Thejoe324 But he is a level 1¿ Has he been deleted or something cuz I remember him as Level 16. I'm not so sure he's still on. If he is prove me wrong by sending me his profile in the next post.

LOL! That's pretty funny. You ask for Joe's profile in the next post (meaning my next post, probably), and he posts right underneath your post... in the next post's slot, IOW. Hilarious.

Brian_Griffin = TheJoe324. The level 1 is his alt account holding his main name for him while he's this.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-10 22:18:32

AHH I get it now I kinda led myself to thinking Thejoe324 left and another guy stole his Deity whistle so hmmph. Thanx guys

Top 50 Blammers List

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-11 05:14:01

At 10/11/03 04:55 AM, Dobio wrote: I would never steal Joe's name. :|

I would have stolen yours... If I didn't need that account to store my own.. I mean... No, I'd never do that... :)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-11 06:13:46

At 10/10/03 04:00 PM, Brian_Griffin wrote:
At 10/10/03 03:59 PM, Dobio wrote: It's funny how shocked Joe is that Ramagi finally has a life outside of Newgrounds. =P

I didn't know ramagi had a life. Seems quite impossible.
Or maybe (probable) she has just been here for so long, and voting since the beginning ... Not like me !
Bleh...

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-11 06:36:36

Hey guys, anyone know where i an get pictures of all the b/p levels.

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-11 06:42:52

At 10/11/03 06:36 AM, MacBeth- wrote: Hey guys, anyone know where i an get pictures of all the b/p levels.

Zoink!

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-10-11 09:07:19

At 10/10/03 09:39 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Here's all my sigpics together, for MORE fun! #;-}>

Dang GFOX! Whats good bro? Those are alot of combinations.....Yo I got any good lottery numbers I can use, cause you have a major number of combo's of ranking icons..........