Be a Supporter!

Top 50 Blammers List

  • 127,380 Views
  • 2,321 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-16 01:33:40 Reply

blammer rank, number, name -- as of 07/26/2003 at 05:36 CDT
blammer rank, number, name -- as of 07/28/2003 at 03:21 CDT
blammer rank, number, name -- as of 08/02/2003 at 02:42 CDT
blammer rank, number, name -- as of 08/08/2003 at 15:21 CDT
blammer rank, number, name -- as of 08/15/2003 at 05:45 CDT
blammer rank, number, name -- as of 08/21/2003 at 09:36 CDT
blammer rank, number, name -- as of 08/28/2003 at 18:45 CDT
blammer rank, number, name -- as of 09/02/2003 at 23:45 CDT

blammer rank, number, name -- as of 09/15/2003 at 22:36 CDT
01 20,356 *** ramagi
02 19,873 *** TheJoe324
03 18,364 *** fixit
04 15,325 *** RyoHahn
05 15,019 *** Crono-
06 13,532 *** thisisasignin
07 12,967 *** NemesisM66
08 11,006 *** Stormwarden
09 9,183 *** GridLock
10 8,600 *** gfoxcook
11 8,498 *** Recon_Rebel
12 8,219 *** D0GMA
13 7,820 *** DrMSM
14 7,700 *** Bila
15 7,179 *** helldoll81
16 7,089 *** poxpower
17 7,030 *** Newgrundling
18 6,932 courtday
19 6,795 *** HAQnSPITT
20 6,721 nimmer
21 6,691 *** XkwiziTOnE
22 6,666 *** Captain_Bob
23 6,573 *** chaotic1
24 6,534 AdrenalineMJ
25 6,319 Syme
26 6,295 *** alexsmolik
27 6,150 *** stafffighter
28 5,750 *** Mr_Chuckles
29 5,659 *** HeRetiK
30 5,562 *** Denvish
31 5,435 *** RageVI
32 5,426 *** staphita
33 5,395 GuineVir
34 5,350 *** vuorimies
35 5,285 *** leeboy105
36 5,154 Nostrant
37 5,154 *** b33r53x
38 5,133 Hice
39 5,108 *** _lightning_
40 4,938 DarkJaymz
41 4,789 Drimarki
42 4,727 *** Dark00Stir-fry
43 4,607 *** YoinK
44 4,606 *** kevr1
45 4,566 innphernoe
46 4,388 FlameClock
47 4,267 skum001
48 4,028 *** biteme2514
49 3,892 Narcissus
50 3,863 dl_Monk


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-16 01:36:22 Reply

Congrats to:

Crono- on his promotion to Elite Guard Brigadier General (6th)
thisisasignin on his promotion to Elite Guard Major General (5th)
GridLock on his promotion to Elite Guard Captain (14th)
Newgrundling on his promotion to Elite Guard First Lieutenant (19th)
courtday on his promotion to Elite Guard Praporshchik (35th)
XkwiziTOnE on his promotion to Elite Guard First Lieutenant (18th)
Syme on her promotion to Elite Guard Praporshchik (34th)
stafffighter on his promotion to Elite Guard Second Lieutenant (26th)
leeboy105 on his promotion to Elite Guard Second Lieutenant (27th)
_lightning_ on his promotion to Elite Guard Praporshchik (36th)
FlameClock on his promotion to Elite Guard Sergeant Major (48th) &
biteme2514 on his promotion to Elite Guard Sergeant Major (47th)

since the last update of the list.

Welcome to:

biteme2514, who finally got what he wanted: TOTAL BLAM/SAVE TOP 50 LIST DOMINANCE, with membership to all three lists (the b/p top 50 trifecta: Top 50 combined, saves, and blams). Enjoy your ***, my good man, they were well earned...

... since you couldn't trade in a few thousand posts for them, that is. #;-}>

Farewell to:

XwaynecoltX, who lost his *** as a result. Feel no pity, though, good sirs, for he has stated he doesn't mind. His primary goal is reviews, after all. And in any event, he remains solid in the middle of the top 50 saves list, so he's in no danger over there, at least. :::salutes:::

DANGER ZONE:

That leaves dl_Monk back in 50 yet AGAIN. Just as on the combined list, it seems dl_Monk's destiny was to make several lists and hover at the edge of them, sometimes getting knocked off, but always reentering them sooner or later. I fear that's about to happen... but then again, unless Spancker wakes up, there's not many people poised to take the 50 spot from him.

Greg's Notes:

Neat note of the day: during the stat pull last update, Dogma had exactly 11,418 points. This update, Dogma has exactly 12,418. Precisely a 1,000 point gain overall. Impressive coincidence, yup!

thisisasignin finally broke through and smashed past Nemesis for the coveted #6

gfoxcook, aka myself, managed to sneak past Recon without waking him, and thus entered the top 10 at... #10

D0GMA swept past DrMSM for #12 and is hot on the tails of Recon and myself. Since we don't know Dogma's gender, Recon and myself were unavailable for comment in regards to whether they're happy about Dogma being on their tails... yes.

courtday (who jumped from #41 to #31 overall) swiftly dispatched several people, on his way up from 25 to #18

Xkwizit passed someone while being smacked by courtday, and thus maintained his spot at #21

Syme passed alexsmolik for #25

stafffighter moved up from 29 to #27

RageVI jumped over many people, leaping from 38 to #31

leeboy, when he wasn't busy ranking up, passed Nostrant and b33r53x (but was one of the many passed by Rage), and thus made it from 36 to #35

Yoink passed kevr1 for #43

FlameClock moved past skum001 (who incidentally was credited with 2 blams somehow for the first time in over half a year) for #46

and finally, biteme2514 not only made the list but moved past dl_Monk and Narcissus to #48

You may check out the most recent Top 50 Protectors List by clicking the link I just posted. Enjoy comparing the lists to each other and to the Top 50 Combined B/P List. People on both the Top 50 Blammers List and the Top 50 Protectors List are denoted with ***.


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-16 01:44:37 Reply

At 9/16/03 01:36 AM, gfoxcook wrote: biteme2514 on his promotion to Elite Guard Sergeant Major (47th)
biteme2514, who finally got what he wanted: TOTAL BLAM/SAVE TOP 50 LIST DOMINANCE, with membership to all three lists (the b/p top 50 trifecta: Top 50 combined, saves, and blams). Enjoy your ***, my good man, they were well earned...
biteme2514 not only made the list but moved past dl_Monk and Narcissus to #48

Whoo-hoo! First of all, thanks a ton for the update. You have no idea how long I've been waiting and working for this. Thanks again for taking the time out of your busy day (or so I've heard) to update us all and keep me from going mad as I wait by my computer, eating only these tiny little Freezies for sustenance. I swear, this is going to kill me...

Well, now that I've hit "TOTAL BLAM/SAVE TOP 50 LIST DOMINANCE", it's time to party! Too bad I only know one dance move. And I jacked it from Lord_Miroku_Sama too...

Top 50 Blammers List

gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-16 01:49:44 Reply

At 9/15/03 10:00 AM, _lightning_ wrote:
At 9/15/03 03:31 AM, biteme2514 wrote: That's odd. I thought that this thread was updated weekly but I haven't seen any list updates in about a week and a half now. You guys aren't thinking about going monthly or something, are you? I really want to see an update soon. I need to know if I made it on this list yet. I've been checking here daily for a while now...

You're thinking of Dogma's B/P rank 51+ list, aka the Elite Guard roster.

I've addressed this issue before (way back in the pages of the top 50 saves topic), but I'll do so again now. Here are the update dates of the top 50 saves list (and from 7/26 and afterwards, also this top 50 blams list as well):

20030505 ... first (posted) update
20030512 ... 7 days later
20030519 ... 7 days later
20030525 ... 6 days later
20030601 ... 7 days later
20030605 ... 4 days later
20030610 ... 5 days later
20030616 ... 6 days later
20030620 ... 4 days later
20030630 ... 10 days later
20030707 ... 7 days later
20030714 ... 7 days later
20030718 ... 4 days later
20030724 ... 6 days later
20030726 ... 2 days later
20030728 ... 2 days later
20030802 ... 5 days later
20030808 ... 6 days later
20030815 ... 7 days later
20030821 ... 6 days later
20030828 ... 7 days later
20030902 ... 5 days later
20030915 ... 13 days later

as you can see, while they tend to be a week apart, there are insane times when I'm bored and they come out 2 days apart, and insane times when I'm busy and they come out 10-14 days apart.

Average of 5-10 days isn't out of the question to expect, but if I still haven't posted it after 10 days, it's not because I've forgotten to do an update or changed the format. There IS no format, time-wise. It's when I can and when I feel like it.

There, this concludes this FAQ. #;-}>

he's really busy so he doesn't have a lot of time for ng now and i don't think he's going to use the little time that he has for the update's =P

:::tips hat::: thanks for the summary of why it took so long this time. #;-}>


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-16 02:05:50 Reply

At 9/15/03 10:25 AM, _lightning_ wrote:
At 9/15/03 10:20 AM, Toocool100 wrote: busy with what?
search gfoxcook's posts and find out =)

Specifically the 5 before the updates I just posted, from back on 9/12-9/13... in either level up!, b/p rank 51+ or 200 votes... can't remember which topic.

Anyway, weekend was pretty fun. Had a nice dinner with the family and my girl, had a very very nice red-wine-marinated 20 oz porterhouse steak. Mmm mmm... hung out at my rents' new house, went for some frozen custards and bubble teas... and did some yard work (but I like yard work, so that didn't count as WORK exactly #;-}>).

At 9/15/03 12:49 PM, Toocool100 wrote:
At 9/15/03 12:04 PM, alexsmolik wrote:
At 9/15/03 10:20 AM, Toocool100 wrote: busy with what?
With real life I guess. You know, that thing that exists when you lift your ass off the computer.
=P
wow you mean that actully happens!?!?!?

No, it doesn't. ALL LIES!

At 9/15/03 03:26 PM, Captain_Bob wrote:
At 9/15/03 01:52 PM, alexsmolik wrote: Not very often. In other words: rarely.
But yeah, it's not a myth ya know.
I hear there is this really big blue room with this big fireball hanging from the ceiling that burns your skin. But then again, I could be wrong.

heh... you guys turned my topic into an improv open-mike standup comedy routine while I was gone. Good job. #;-}>

At 9/16/03 01:44 AM, biteme2514 wrote:
At 9/16/03 01:36 AM, gfoxcook wrote: biteme2514 on his promotion to Elite Guard Sergeant Major (47th)
biteme2514, who finally got what he wanted: TOTAL BLAM/SAVE TOP 50 LIST DOMINANCE, with membership to all three lists (the b/p top 50 trifecta: Top 50 combined, saves, and blams). Enjoy your ***, my good man, they were well earned...
biteme2514 not only made the list but moved past dl_Monk and Narcissus to #48
Whoo-hoo! First of all, thanks a ton for the update. You have no idea how long I've been waiting and working for this.

Apparently so! There was no real need to check the topic every day, man. Just see if (gfoxcook) ever pops up on the most recent poster column on the main forum page, that should work.

Thanks again for taking the time out of your busy day (or so I've heard) to update us all and keep me from going mad as I wait by my computer, eating only these tiny little Freezies for sustenance. I swear, this is going to kill me...

More like busy week. You won't understand exactly, but from 9/7 to 9/15 I had a grand total of 11 posts (from 2810 up to 2821), whereas in a comparable period... say, from 8/29 to 9/6 I had a grant total of 168 posts (from 2642 to 2810).

In other words, to make it a bit more fitting to your personal experience... it was like dropping from 50 posts a day to 3 posts a day. #;-}>

Well, now that I've hit "TOTAL BLAM/SAVE TOP 50 LIST DOMINANCE", it's time to party! Too bad I only know one dance move. And I jacked it from Lord_Miroku_Sama too...

Rockin'. :::grooves:::


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Movie Buff
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-16 08:22:32 Reply

Ahh updates cool :{...

~X~


~X~ ~X~ ~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
POXNORA ??? A Very Unique game

BBS Signature
XkwiziTOnE
XkwiziTOnE
  • Member since: Sep. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-16 08:53:56 Reply

At 9/16/03 08:22 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Ahh updates cool :{...

~X~

You dont like updates? Why is that?

alexsmolik
alexsmolik
  • Member since: Jan. 2, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-16 09:42:41 Reply

At 9/16/03 01:36 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Syme passed alexsmolik for #25

What a bitch :-(
I'm like doing the best I cant to remain active in teh B/P system...
But School is prior teh fun ....


I play lottery. I always lose.
LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature
lightning
lightning
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-16 10:41:12 Reply

At 9/16/03 02:05 AM, gfoxcook wrote: in either level up!, b/p rank 51+ or 200 votes... can't remember which topic.

i think it was the level up thread

Anyway, weekend was pretty fun. Had a nice dinner with the family and my girl, had a very very nice red-wine-marinated 20 oz porterhouse steak. and did some yard work (but I like yard work, so that didn't count as WORK exactly #;-}>).

well good thing you had a good time =)

gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-17 14:46:39 Reply

At 9/16/03 08:53 AM, XkwiziTOnE wrote:
At 9/16/03 08:22 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Ahh updates cool :{...

~X~
You dont like updates? Why is that?

Just a guess, but I believe it's because this update meant he fell off the top 50 blammers list (he's still on the top 50 saviors list, though). Didn't you read my notes after the updated list was posted?


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
lightning
lightning
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-17 14:55:39 Reply

At 9/17/03 02:46 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 9/16/03 08:53 AM, XkwiziTOnE wrote: You dont like updates? Why is that?
Just a guess, but I believe it's because this update meant he fell off the top 50 blammers list (he's still on the top 50 saviors list, though). Didn't you read my notes after the updated list was posted?

if that was it then he should just start voting more ofthen

ramagi
ramagi
  • Member since: Apr. 6, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 59
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-17 16:41:13 Reply

At 9/16/03 09:42 AM, alexsmolik wrote:
At 9/16/03 01:36 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Syme passed alexsmolik for #25
What a bitch :-(
I'm like doing the best I cant to remain active in teh B/P system...
But School is prior teh fun ....

So true, school eats a lot of my time up now too.

Joe
Joe
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-17 16:59:13 Reply

At 9/17/03 04:41 PM, ramagi wrote:
At 9/16/03 09:42 AM, alexsmolik wrote: But School is prior teh fun ....
So true, school eats a lot of my time up now too.

Yeah.. With school.. and having to sleep for school.. I've become much less active.

-->JDOG


The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature
ReconRebel
ReconRebel
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-17 23:35:21 Reply

At 9/17/03 04:59 PM, PimpMasterJDOG wrote: Yeah.. With school.. and having to sleep for school.. I've become much less active.

Haha! That's kinda ironic considering that I just returned to work and my points should shoot back up to 50 - 60 per day. My vacation slowed me down big time. I even missed a couple of deposits. Meh.


Levels --- Badges
Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature
XkwiziTOnE
XkwiziTOnE
  • Member since: Sep. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-18 00:08:05 Reply

At 9/17/03 11:35 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Haha! That's kinda ironic considering that I just returned to work and my points should shoot back up to 50 - 60 per day. My vacation slowed me down big time. I even missed a couple of deposits. Meh.

Yea i know what you mean i have returned and my newgrounds life has stopped - i think ima cry a little *runs and gets napkin & returns* I am fine lol

Hey is it who i think it is?? I havent seen this guy in a long minute, where have ya been bud - miss ya kid, no one here to battle with.......

Top 50 Blammers List

ReconRebel
ReconRebel
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-18 00:36:50 Reply

At 9/18/03 12:08 AM, XkwiziTOnE wrote: Hey is it who i think it is?? I havent seen this guy in a long minute, where have ya been bud - miss ya kid, no one here to battle with.......

Yeah it's me X. How have you been bud? If you're looking for Clint just give me 24 hours notice and we can have at it again, haha! Any cool gifs for old Recon? I posted a neat wizard gif in the RPG club if you're curious X. Crap I'm burnt out right now. I didn't crash until 4:30 am, then I woke up at 7:30 am and couldn't get back to sleep. I guess my first day back had me a little anxious. Ha! I packed on a bit of weight on my days off (I was pretty lazy). I'll start cranking out the push-ups & sit-ups again tomorrow. Nice to see you're still around X.

Top 50 Blammers List


Levels --- Badges
Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature
XkwiziTOnE
XkwiziTOnE
  • Member since: Sep. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-18 00:47:25 Reply

At 9/18/03 12:36 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Yeah it's me X. How have you been bud? If you're looking for Clint just give me 24 hours notice and we can have at it again, haha! Any cool gifs for old Recon? I posted a neat wizard gif in the RPG club if you're curious X. Crap I'm burnt out right now. I didn't crash until 4:30 am, then I woke up at 7:30 am and couldn't get back to sleep. I guess my first day back had me a little anxious. Ha! I packed on a bit of weight on my days off (I was pretty lazy). I'll start cranking out the push-ups & sit-ups again tomorrow. Nice to see you're still around X.

Iiiiiiight duely noted i will be sure to do that.....Well i better check out that gif that you have posted and add it to my collection, I will see if i can find something that you might like, or hope you can like....Well I hope you can go and get your rest tonight when you get to the crib - and its good to see you back on da grounds....and do those sit-ups kidd i know how ya feel when you get on vacation and you just wanna sit back and dont do anything at all......and yes i have returned and i hope to be back in full or at least 3/4 percent......

Top 50 Blammers List

ReconRebel
ReconRebel
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-18 01:00:52 Reply

At 9/18/03 12:47 AM, XkwiziTOnE wrote: ......and yes i have returned and i hope to be back in full or at least 3/4 percent......

That's good to hear X. By the way, all this time we've talked I've never asked you what you're taking in school. Care to enlighten me?

Top 50 Blammers List


Levels --- Badges
Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature
XkwiziTOnE
XkwiziTOnE
  • Member since: Sep. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-18 01:05:01 Reply

At 9/18/03 01:00 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote: That's good to hear X. By the way, all this time we've talked I've never asked you what you're taking in school. Care to enlighten me?

Well i am in college and i am takin Business courses right now......Hope to run my own business one day....

BTW great gif there, i like.......

Top 50 Blammers List

ReconRebel
ReconRebel
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-18 01:26:50 Reply

At 9/18/03 01:05 AM, XkwiziTOnE wrote: BTW great gif there, i like.......

Thanks bud. I have a few more crystal ball gifs I'll post tomorrow, there's one in particular I think you'll like.

Your guitar playing baby gif was just saved to file.

** Yawn ** One more patrol and I can start packing up.


Levels --- Badges
Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature
XkwiziTOnE
XkwiziTOnE
  • Member since: Sep. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-18 09:01:02 Reply

At 9/18/03 01:26 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Thanks bud. I have a few more crystal ball gifs I'll post tomorrow, there's one in particular I think you'll like.

Look forward to seeing them, I will try to find some more and pass them along as well......

Your guitar playing baby gif was just saved to file.

LOL figured it would go into your Swiss Gif Account......

** Yawn ** One more patrol and I can start packing up.

Tru do da rounds and call it a night, i know you are tired as all heck........

lightning
lightning
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-18 10:21:44 Reply

At 9/17/03 11:35 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Haha! That's kinda ironic considering that I just returned to work and my points should shoot back up to 50 - 60 per day. My vacation slowed me down big time. I even missed a couple of deposits. Meh.

is there a bad side to you work?

SkuM001
SkuM001
  • Member since: May. 20, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-18 12:49:10 Reply

At 9/16/03 01:36 AM, gfoxcook wrote: FlameClock moved past skum001 (who incidentally was credited with 2 blams somehow for the first time in over half a year) for #46

Hmmm, might have been flashes I voted on ages ago and where hidden somehow. I did vote on many movies during the hidden period by searching for comments like "the".

ramagi
ramagi
  • Member since: Apr. 6, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 59
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-18 12:57:02 Reply

Ah the memories your pic brings back... :)

ReconRebel
ReconRebel
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-18 13:32:33 Reply

At 9/18/03 10:21 AM, _lightning_ wrote: is there a bad side to you work?

Not really _lightning_, you just have to be watchful of specific temperatures on the freezers and alarms in the biohazard rooms and radiation rooms. I know that sounds kinda freaky but it really is an easy job. I'm lucky to have snagged it when I did because now there's apparently a waiting list for people who want to get posted here. Most field supervisors rate it in the top 3 sites the company currently has contracts with.


Levels --- Badges
Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature
XkwiziTOnE
XkwiziTOnE
  • Member since: Sep. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-18 22:19:19 Reply

At 9/18/03 01:32 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Not really _lightning_, you just have to be watchful of specific temperatures on the freezers and alarms in the biohazard rooms and radiation rooms. I know that sounds kinda freaky but it really is an easy job. I'm lucky to have snagged it when I did because now there's apparently a waiting list for people who want to get posted here. Most field supervisors rate it in the top 3 sites the company currently has contracts with.

Yea you keep a watch over those items over there..........keep up the good work, at least i know you are going to do your job and be efficient with it....

ReconRebel
ReconRebel
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-18 23:27:49 Reply

At 9/18/03 10:19 PM, XkwiziTOnE wrote: Yea you keep a watch over those items over there..........keep up the good work, at least i know you are going to do your job and be efficient with it....

Thanks X. Here's one of those crystal ball gifs I promised yesterday. I'm slowly weeding out the less appealing gifs in my collection and only saving the good ones. Man if I ever lost all these gifs on the system here at work I'd be pretty choked. Now for that gif.

** Recon stands back, winds up, and beans X straight between the lookers **

Damn, I thought that was the snowball gif!!!

Top 50 Blammers List


Levels --- Badges
Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature
XkwiziTOnE
XkwiziTOnE
  • Member since: Sep. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-19 01:09:53 Reply

At 9/18/03 11:27 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Thanks X. Here's one of those crystal ball gifs I promised yesterday. I'm slowly weeding out the less appealing gifs in my collection and only saving the good ones. Man if I ever lost all these gifs on the system here at work I'd be pretty choked. Now for that gif.

** Recon stands back, winds up, and beans X straight between the lookers **

Damn, I thought that was the snowball gif!!!

OOOOOOucH! you creep! that really hurt! you are going to pay for that one you really really mean person you......***headed home to tell on you*** oooh the pretty stars......

Top 50 Blammers List

ReconRebel
ReconRebel
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-19 01:55:52 Reply

At 9/19/03 01:09 AM, XkwiziTOnE wrote: ***headed home to tell on you*** oooh the pretty stars......

Mother of God X, that's not only one of the coolest gifs I've seen to date but it's freakin' huge!! Where on earth did you find that one? I'm gonna be hard pressed to top that beauty. Save to file! Save to file!

Here's a cool one, but no where near the dimensions of your stars gif.

Top 50 Blammers List


Levels --- Badges
Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature
XkwiziTOnE
XkwiziTOnE
  • Member since: Sep. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2003-09-19 02:23:01 Reply

At 9/19/03 01:55 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote:
At 9/19/03 01:09 AM, XkwiziTOnE wrote:
Mother of God X, that's not only one of the coolest gifs I've seen to date but it's freakin' huge!! Where on earth did you find that one? I'm gonna be hard pressed to top that beauty. Save to file! Save to file!

Here's a cool one, but no where near the dimensions of your stars gif.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank You, Thank you, Thank you, Thank You, Thank you, Thank you, Thank You, Thank you, Thank you, Thank You, Thank you, Thank you, Thank You...you can't ever say i gave you a valuable and special gif of mine.....this proves you are good peoples if i passed this one along....Hope you enjoy it......

Top 50 Blammers List