Be a Supporter!
Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Hitman Crew Jul. 20th, 2012 @ 09:14 PM Reply

At 7/19/12 12:12 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Entered a contest on Hitman's facebook page to win a custom Hitman PS3. Red w/ black hitman logo, super badass. The contest is to take a pic with a red tie, posing as 47, or as 47 in a pic. Below is one of the pics I submitted for the contest. Bald I am not but I do feel that I captured the essence of 47.

I saw that PS3 it looks awesome. Bit naff the competition is US only :(

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to Hitman Crew Jul. 22nd, 2012 @ 04:48 PM Reply

At 7/20/12 09:14 PM, Quinny wrote:
At 7/19/12 12:12 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Entered a contest on Hitman's facebook page to win a custom Hitman PS3. Red w/ black hitman logo, super badass. The contest is to take a pic with a red tie, posing as 47, or as 47 in a pic. Below is one of the pics I submitted for the contest. Bald I am not but I do feel that I captured the essence of 47.
I saw that PS3 it looks awesome. Bit naff the competition is US only :(

Ya, dont know why they limited it to US only. They are honestly doing a terrible job on that contest. They wont upload any more pics and the guy in the lead had over 800 likes when the pic was linked to Hitman contest. I am very disappointed with the ordeal.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution
Governor of the ZSC
PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to Hitman Crew Jul. 28th, 2012 @ 07:30 PM Reply

Calling the hitman crew! I have finally got my photo posted on the Hitman facebook contest. I would be really gratfulif you uys could click the link and like the photo.

Hitman Photo - Facebook link

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature
Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Hitman Crew Nov. 28th, 2012 @ 09:40 AM Reply

So I guess I'll try my best to get this up and running again. Playing through on hard right now, it's a real pain but I'm coping. How are you all finding it then? There's plenty of humour if you know where to look and more than enough ways to bump targets off so there's loads of replay value.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to Hitman Crew Nov. 28th, 2012 @ 12:37 PM Reply

At 11/28/12 09:40 AM, Quinny wrote: So I guess I'll try my best to get this up and running again. Playing through on hard right now, it's a real pain but I'm coping. How are you all finding it then? There's plenty of humour if you know where to look and more than enough ways to bump targets off so there's loads of replay value.

I still have yet to get the game so I most likely will be looking at Christmas for the game. I could have got it by now but dam is it expensive to buy toys for Christmas. I swear every year my daughter gets older the dam prices go up on the toys. So i shall play vicariously through you Killswitch.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Hitman Crew Nov. 28th, 2012 @ 03:27 PM Reply

I finished Absolution on Hard and I've just got the evidence achievement left, but I let a friend borrow the game. I find the game painfully miserable to play on Hard, but it is so much fun on Normal. I wish I didn't go through on Hard for that damn achievement. Oh well, I can always play again.

Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Hitman Crew Feb. 3rd, 2013 @ 04:21 PM Reply

Just dropping by to say I got the HD trilogy. Let me know if need a hand getting Silent Assassin for Blood Money or Contracts.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Reader
Response to Hitman Crew Feb. 4th, 2013 @ 06:07 AM Reply

Anyone know if IO Interactive is developing a new hitman game?

I'm going to their offices in about a week, to playtest some of their games and give my opinions about them.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature