00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Johndewey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hitman Crew

17,595 Views | 208 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Hitman Crew 2011-05-12 21:40:20

Quinny so glad your on the ball. I saw the Email from EO this morning and then watched the trailer. Subsequently I was 10 min late because I had to clean up all the cum from my pants.

After the ending of Blood Money ( Which I hold as one of the most badass ending EVER.) 47 is FREE and now is literally a Ghost Assassin who picks his own targets. Hopefully he can meet back up with his Handler or Mr.CIA for an amazing story.

Hopefully Absolution will have an online leaderboards because I swear to god I will, I WILL be the Greatest Hitman in the world.

So glad that Agency is back together. Are you all ready for another run at this?

Suit Up, Strap on the Silverballers, Wrap up your Fiber Wire.

Happy Hunting.

Hitman Crew

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2011-05-14 09:55:15

At 5/12/11 09:40 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Are you all ready for another run at this?

Oh hell yes. The Hitman series is great. I just love the whole concept of it and how they play out. There aren't many unreleased games that I'm actually really eager to play, but the new Hitman game will be right up there with Skyrim.

I remember how there was talk around the time of Blood Money that it was going to be the last game of the series and it was a truly saddening thought. I'm just so glad that there is going to be a new game. I can't wait for this.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2011-05-14 10:39:53

Another late arrival here!

I never realised there was a Hitman Crew (I think).

I just fucking loved blood Money. I think I've replayed that more than any other game and even now talking about the series I want to replay that and the other games before it again.

So yeah I have literally been waiting for news of Hitman 5 since that completely awesome ending. It was just engrossing, beautiful even.

2012 cannot come sooner.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2011-08-03 09:09:44

Hitman Absolution Gameplay ( Rough)

It's gameplay footage but it is still in development so its not a finished product. Still happy as hell to get a glimpse of the game. PTOM did a article on Absolution this last month about the full level of the Demo there saw. It is a more polished looking version of the level in the Video. They said the level was great and if it kept its pacing from that level it was now one of the Most Anticipated titles of 2012. I am so exited about this game and will keep updating you guys anytime new info comes out and I get ahold of it. Happy Hunting!

My comp exploded so I have been off for a while a got a sketchy replacement at the moment so I should be around more.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2011-08-03 11:25:08

I've seen that footage before and it did leave me a little worried. I can't imagine they would do this, but I hope the a big part of game hasn't changed from stealth assassination to some kind of run and gun down the law style of play. Hopefully that's just some kind of opening/ending part of the game.

Still really looking forward to this title. One of the few games that I actually want to play right now.

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2011-08-03 11:56:16

At 8/3/11 11:25 AM, Dean wrote: I've seen that footage before and it did leave me a little worried. I can't imagine they would do this, but I hope the a big part of game hasn't changed from stealth assassination to some kind of run and gun down the law style of play. Hopefully that's just some kind of opening/ending part of the game.

Still really looking forward to this title. One of the few games that I actually want to play right now.

It is confirmed by the article in PTOM that yes that is the Opening level of the game. So no worrys!
Also Agent 47 has a new ability called Instinct mode or something of the sort. He can see enemy locations through walls and projected patrols or something, They compared it to what Sam Fisher had in Splinter Cell.

I am sure from all that I have read from the Devs and all the articles and whatnot that is is going to be the Hitman we know and love. He is just going to be Upgraded and have more ways to go about his Assassinations. They also said that this is a much darker Hitman game. hes not following orders to hunt down specific targets, now he is making the Targets and its all a Personal Vendetta.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2011-08-03 12:05:59

At 8/3/11 11:56 AM, TheRipper00 wrote: It is confirmed by the article in PTOM that yes that is the Opening level of the game. So no worrys!

Phew, that's a relief.

I wasn't really expecting them to change from the traditional formula that made the Hitman games so successful, but I was a little worried that they might try to alter it so that it would be more appealing to the "CoD generation" of gamers. That would be a bit of a disaster to say the least.

I like the sound of the game becoming a little more dark though. I'd be quite pleased if that also brought about some more barbaric ways of finishing off your targets. It wouldn't really suit my style of playing, but I imagine the animations would be quite entertaining.

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2011-08-03 13:43:14

At 8/3/11 12:05 PM, Dean wrote:
At 8/3/11 11:56 AM, TheRipper00 wrote: It is confirmed by the article in PTOM that yes that is the Opening level of the game. So no worrys!
Phew, that's a relief.

I wasn't really expecting them to change from the traditional formula that made the Hitman games so successful, but I was a little worried that they might try to alter it so that it would be more appealing to the "CoD generation" of gamers. That would be a bit of a disaster to say the least.

I like the sound of the game becoming a little more dark though. I'd be quite pleased if that also brought about some more barbaric ways of finishing off your targets. It wouldn't really suit my style of playing, but I imagine the animations would be quite entertaining.

Another bit of good news for ya. They have also said that he will be more violent and his executions would be more " Brutal". Sounds like awesomeness to me.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2011-08-03 16:03:55

At 8/3/11 01:43 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Another bit of good news for ya. They have also said that he will be more violent and his executions would be more " Brutal". Sounds like awesomeness to me.

I agree. I remember buying a magazine ages ago just because it had an article on Blood Money (this was before it was released) and on the front cover was Agent 47 holding a live toaster over a guy in the bath. Now unless by some great tragedy I just missed out on that part, I never saw this used in the game so always wondered why the bothered to make an image of it.

I'd just love to see more little methods of disposal like that in the game. More ways of using your environment to eliminate a target.

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2011-08-04 07:21:11

At 9/22/07 07:14 PM, TheRipper00 wrote:
At 9/22/07 06:31 PM, Crashman wrote: Blood Money had one of the best endings in my opinion. I have it for 360, also have you gotten the Russian Hare rating??
No? I have blood money on ps2 and Silent Assasin is the best on my game. Mabye it's only on 360? Also yes I fuckin loved Blood Moneys ending...if you kill someone...make sure there all the way dead.

thinking about joining club got the 3 pack with blood money silent assassin and the other game lol forgot name. i got the 3 pach for ps2 so i dont know about any kinda 360 hitman but i do have a 360.

~~~~~~Shepard357~~~~~~Visit my page!

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2011-08-04 11:38:37

At 8/4/11 07:21 AM, Shepard357 wrote:
At 9/22/07 07:14 PM, TheRipper00 wrote:
At 9/22/07 06:31 PM, Crashman wrote: Blood Money had one of the best endings in my opinion. I have it for 360, also have you gotten the Russian Hare rating??
No? I have blood money on ps2 and Silent Assasin is the best on my game. Mabye it's only on 360? Also yes I fuckin loved Blood Moneys ending...if you kill someone...make sure there all the way dead.
thinking about joining club got the 3 pack with blood money silent assassin and the other game lol forgot name. i got the 3 pach for ps2 so i dont know about any kinda 360 hitman but i do have a 360.

If you love the Hitman games your welcome here. All of the previous Hitman games were on Last Gen consoles. Hitman Absolution is the first game since Blood Money, and also the First Next Gen system Hitman to come out. Its a Multi-console release as far as i know so PS3 and 360 will get it. Which is great the more Hitmen in the world the better.

I also am hoping they implement some sort of Global Leaderboard because I swear to christ I will top that leaderboard. We shall have to wait and see though, keeping an eye out for more updates I have a fe leads on some info I have to go check out and I will let you guys know what I find.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2011-11-03 22:29:24

Hitman - Run For Your Life - playthrough

Looks like a beautiful opening to a great game. Not super exited about the Instinct vision because it takes some of the skill outta how you stalk your prey.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2011-11-04 05:34:19

At 11/3/11 10:29 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Not super exited about the Instinct vision because it takes some of the skill outta how you stalk your prey.

Definitely agree with you there. Is it something that you can only have active for a limited time or on certain occasional? I don't know if that sort of information has been disclosed and I've not really been keeping up to date with many future games right now. I didn't mind the map system on the old Hitman games where it would show you the locations of people, but at least then you had no control of 47 while using it, which made things a little more tense in some situations.

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2011-11-04 06:42:57

At 8/3/11 11:56 AM, TheRipper00 wrote:
It is confirmed by the article in PTOM that yes that is the Opening level of the game. So no worrys!

Hah I knew it. I pissed me off how people were overreacting about that walkthrough. I mean, it was beyond obvious that it was different and unique on the run, because the point of Hitman is, he IS a HITMAN. Him running from the cops is just a different thing to a game I am so excited for.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2011-11-04 09:17:26

At 11/4/11 06:42 AM, Gagsy wrote:
At 8/3/11 11:56 AM, TheRipper00 wrote:
Hah I knew it. I pissed me off how people were overreacting about that walkthrough. I mean, it was beyond obvious that it was different and unique on the run, because the point of Hitman is, he IS a HITMAN. Him running from the cops is just a different thing to a game I am so excited for.

I have no idea how anyone could NOT see that the level was obviously the opening of the game. They are not going to take away the tools that make 47 what we love. The Garrote will be back as well as the Silverballers. I hate how it has just become the general nature for people to bitch, and be pessimistic about everything.

I will be doing some more digging and info gathering for the game today so at some point I'll come back and link up some more info on it.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2011-12-12 08:12:49

NEW HITMAN TRAILER

47 is out to destroy some motherfuckers. Looks great and I get more and more pumped as the date draws ever closer. Also, nic tag line " The Original Assassin"

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2012-05-31 20:06:33

New Hitman trailer and is it bad fucking ass. That is how a true assassin handles a crazy bitch with a sub machine gun.
Attack of the Saints

Hitman Crew

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2012-06-01 01:14:15

At 5/31/12 08:06 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: New Hitman trailer and is it bad fucking ass. That is how a true assassin handles a crazy bitch with a sub machine gun.
Attack of the Saints

Holy shit :O That looks awesome!

By the way, why do they give the big stuff to black people?

My art Thread, prepare to get your eyes burned!

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2012-06-01 15:36:31

At 5/31/12 08:06 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: New Hitman trailer and is it bad fucking ass. That is how a true assassin handles a crazy bitch with a sub machine gun.

Ah you beat me to it. Not only is the new game looking great but it was announced today that Silent Assassin, Contracts and Blood Money are getting the HD treatment. I've been hoping for this for a while and it's finally happening! I think I'll be the first to say SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2012-06-01 18:14:44

At 6/1/12 03:36 PM, Quinny wrote: Ah you beat me to it. Not only is the new game looking great but it was announced today that Silent Assassin, Contracts and Blood Money are getting the HD treatment. I've been hoping for this for a while and it's finally happening! I think I'll be the first to say SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.

Fucking A!! That is awesome, cant wait to get my hands on it!!!

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2012-07-19 12:12:13

Entered a contest on Hitman's facebook page to win a custom Hitman PS3. Red w/ black hitman logo, super badass. The contest is to take a pic with a red tie, posing as 47, or as 47 in a pic. Below is one of the pics I submitted for the contest. Bald I am not but I do feel that I captured the essence of 47.

Hitman Crew

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2012-07-20 21:14:11

At 7/19/12 12:12 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Entered a contest on Hitman's facebook page to win a custom Hitman PS3. Red w/ black hitman logo, super badass. The contest is to take a pic with a red tie, posing as 47, or as 47 in a pic. Below is one of the pics I submitted for the contest. Bald I am not but I do feel that I captured the essence of 47.

I saw that PS3 it looks awesome. Bit naff the competition is US only :(

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2012-07-22 16:48:35

At 7/20/12 09:14 PM, Quinny wrote:
At 7/19/12 12:12 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Entered a contest on Hitman's facebook page to win a custom Hitman PS3. Red w/ black hitman logo, super badass. The contest is to take a pic with a red tie, posing as 47, or as 47 in a pic. Below is one of the pics I submitted for the contest. Bald I am not but I do feel that I captured the essence of 47.
I saw that PS3 it looks awesome. Bit naff the competition is US only :(

Ya, dont know why they limited it to US only. They are honestly doing a terrible job on that contest. They wont upload any more pics and the guy in the lead had over 800 likes when the pic was linked to Hitman contest. I am very disappointed with the ordeal.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2012-07-28 19:30:03

Calling the hitman crew! I have finally got my photo posted on the Hitman facebook contest. I would be really gratfulif you uys could click the link and like the photo.

Hitman Photo - Facebook link

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2012-11-28 09:40:10

So I guess I'll try my best to get this up and running again. Playing through on hard right now, it's a real pain but I'm coping. How are you all finding it then? There's plenty of humour if you know where to look and more than enough ways to bump targets off so there's loads of replay value.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2012-11-28 12:37:26

At 11/28/12 09:40 AM, Quinny wrote: So I guess I'll try my best to get this up and running again. Playing through on hard right now, it's a real pain but I'm coping. How are you all finding it then? There's plenty of humour if you know where to look and more than enough ways to bump targets off so there's loads of replay value.

I still have yet to get the game so I most likely will be looking at Christmas for the game. I could have got it by now but dam is it expensive to buy toys for Christmas. I swear every year my daughter gets older the dam prices go up on the toys. So i shall play vicariously through you Killswitch.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2012-11-28 15:27:10

I finished Absolution on Hard and I've just got the evidence achievement left, but I let a friend borrow the game. I find the game painfully miserable to play on Hard, but it is so much fun on Normal. I wish I didn't go through on Hard for that damn achievement. Oh well, I can always play again.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2013-02-03 16:21:15

Just dropping by to say I got the HD trilogy. Let me know if need a hand getting Silent Assassin for Blood Money or Contracts.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature

Response to Hitman Crew 2013-02-04 06:07:45

Anyone know if IO Interactive is developing a new hitman game?

I'm going to their offices in about a week, to playtest some of their games and give my opinions about them.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature