Be a Supporter!
Hellian00
Hellian00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 4th, 2007 @ 08:22 PM Reply

Sorry I wasn't around last 2 days, my internets died.

AniMetal
AniMetal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 4th, 2007 @ 10:17 PM Reply

At 10/4/07 08:22 PM, Hellian00 wrote: Sorry I wasn't around last 2 days, my internets died.

There are 6.5 BILLON people in this world, can't you assinate someone other than your internet?

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature
Bloodman101
Bloodman101
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Writer
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 5th, 2007 @ 08:18 AM Reply

who likes using the shotgun and just blasting everyone away on sa(silent assasin) and other ones.

lol a little thing i thought of

hitman combat has hitman "The bald guy with red tie and black suit" and some dead guy.

lol

Hitman Crew

Systems-Error
Systems-Error
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 5th, 2007 @ 09:15 AM Reply

Damn I missed alot I hate living missing shit loads of posts and getting stuck with the empty dry spells. I watched the trailer for hitman, thanks for the link crash, it looks like a good movie but I don't think we should hope too much for it to be like the games. I mean did anyone there hear Diana? Anyone here the mention of the agency? I don't think so. But the woman in the trailer, the romantic interest, will probably be called Diana. It'll be there way of trying to keep it close to the game but he seems to human.

The 47 in the games is a cruel heartless bastard I mean remember in hitman blood money he killed the delivery man because he saw his face. Now that's just cold blooded, this hitman seems like one of these "I kill when I'm told to." kind of guys and that's just not 47. but none the less I'll be there at the cinemas ready to watch.

Welcome back to posting all those who killed their internet or had o free time it's nice to have different people to talk to, but eh smc I doubt you'll be given a mission. It would be good if we got some though.

BBS Signature
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 5th, 2007 @ 11:29 AM Reply

Alright I have a few updates about some inerworkings of the Crew. One, we are making a forum (thanx to System Error) For all permenent walkthroughs, info and tips& clues and whatever we decide.

A fewof you want missions on here is this widley felt is so i will compile a list of missions and place them here, or send them to you via PM. Missions will consist of select levels and spcial objectives that will be listed with them.

Lastly, The rankings will be updated next week and it will be the revised system. With the proper ranking names and such.

If anyone has any questions or would like to bitch PM me.
Happy Hunting

Hitman Crew

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution
Governor of the ZSC
PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature
AniMetal
AniMetal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 5th, 2007 @ 11:53 AM Reply

At 10/5/07 11:29 AM, TheRipper00 wrote: Alright I have a few updates about some inerworkings of the Crew. One, we are making a forum (thanx to System Error) For all permenent walkthroughs, info and tips& clues and whatever we decide.

An entire forum?! Thats a bit over the top don't you think!?

A fewof you want missions on here is this widley felt is so i will compile a list of missions and place them here, or send them to you via PM. Missions will consist of select levels and spcial objectives that will be listed with them.

Thank you.

Lastly, The rankings will be updated next week and it will be the revised system. With the proper ranking names and such.

K. ^^

If anyone has any questions or would like to bitch PM me.

YOU ACTUALLY EXPECT ME TOO PM YOU?!?!?!?! *Bitching here*

Happy Hunting

Same to you. ^^

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature
Zombie-clock-monkey
Zombie-clock-monkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 5th, 2007 @ 12:01 PM Reply

This is starting to sound good :D

Click sig for DeviantArt

Sig by me.

BBS Signature
AniMetal
AniMetal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 5th, 2007 @ 12:03 PM Reply

At 10/5/07 12:01 PM, Zombie-clock-monkey wrote: This is starting to sound good :D

Damn starght, bitch!

Hitman Crew

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature
Zombie-clock-monkey
Zombie-clock-monkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 5th, 2007 @ 12:15 PM Reply

What?

Click sig for DeviantArt

Sig by me.

BBS Signature
AniMetal
AniMetal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 5th, 2007 @ 12:33 PM Reply

At 10/5/07 12:15 PM, Zombie-clock-monkey wrote: What?

Please just keep it in your head.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature
Zombie-clock-monkey
Zombie-clock-monkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 5th, 2007 @ 12:38 PM Reply

O...kay

Click sig for DeviantArt

Sig by me.

BBS Signature
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 5th, 2007 @ 12:42 PM Reply

At 10/5/07 11:53 AM, smc316 wrote: An entire forum?! Thats a bit over the top don't you think!?

Not at all, because you se the forum like here will not revole around just one game. This will incompass the world of Hitman, each game and the moive and any games that come after.

Last night i played Flatline and this is what followed
No weapons=me Get to the building up the drainpipe in my suit sabatoge gas go to other sie put on Theripist suit go downstairs stranggle guy with barbell HURRY into the hottub room and push last guy in drowning him. Go downstairs to basement sedate an ordaly take cell key go to where the agent is unlock door go to his cell sedate leave get your suit and go to mourge and wake him up. All accsidents.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature
AniMetal
AniMetal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 5th, 2007 @ 12:45 PM Reply

At 10/5/07 12:42 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Stuff.

I understand but....... this is a blub for a video game?!?!?!?! HOLY HELL! All this time I thought it was a club for people who are pretending to be actual hitman!

Wow thats a nasty taste of reality!

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature
AniMetal
AniMetal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 5th, 2007 @ 01:06 PM Reply

At 9/22/07 04:16 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: This is a club for all Hitman players Elite to Noob. Talk about stratagy in missions, killing methods, weapons and upgrades. Any new hitman news will be posted here be it game or moiv.
2. Have to play Hitman to join

How the hell did I miss those parts?!?!?! lol what system is the game for, I will probably buy it. ^^

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature
Zombie-clock-monkey
Zombie-clock-monkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 5th, 2007 @ 01:10 PM Reply

...LOL XD

Click sig for DeviantArt

Sig by me.

BBS Signature
AniMetal
AniMetal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 5th, 2007 @ 01:20 PM Reply

At 10/5/07 01:10 PM, Zombie-clock-monkey wrote: ...LOL XD

I know, right? XD

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature
Systems-Error
Systems-Error
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 5th, 2007 @ 01:21 PM Reply

At 10/5/07 01:06 PM, smc316 wrote: How the hell did I miss those parts?!?!?! lol what system is the game for, I will probably buy it. ^^

Just for admitting that I love you so much more! You can get hitman for pretty uch any platform really I mean it is a best selling game when it's announced a new one is being released all the game stores I know over here go fucking crazy over it. So if you have PS2, Xbox, P.C, etc you should get it for them. Except hitman silent assasin and maybe contracts because there the older versions so probably wouldn't be available for new consoles like the xobox 360 or PS3. Oh and as Ripper said I'll be the one taking care of the forum so if you have any ideas or any suggestions then please do let me know.

BBS Signature
AniMetal
AniMetal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 5th, 2007 @ 02:06 PM Reply

At 10/5/07 01:21 PM, Systems-Error wrote:
At 10/5/07 01:06 PM, smc316 wrote: How the hell did I miss those parts?!?!?! lol what system is the game for, I will probably buy it. ^^
Just for admitting that I love you so much more!

Hehe thank you i'm flattered!

Can I get it for the gamecube and the PS2? K i'll get some for christmas probably, but until then i'm gonna keep posting here just for laughs and fun! ^^

Oh and as Ripper said I'll be the one taking care of the forum so if you have any ideas or any suggestions then please do let me know.

A resi evil section? lol if you had a little bit where you can talk about games like resident evil I would love YOU so much more! After all, zombies in Africa(Resident evil 5) is absoulately genious!

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 5th, 2007 @ 02:12 PM Reply

At 10/5/07 12:45 PM, smc316 wrote:
I understand but....... this is a blub for a video game?!?!?!?! HOLY HELL! All this time I thought it was a club for people who are pretending to be actual hitman!

HOLY SHIT! I just fell out of m chair not shiting you. Oh my god that make my day...holy shit. I am laughing it hurts..now im haveing a strok hlp ....

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature
AniMetal
AniMetal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 5th, 2007 @ 02:14 PM Reply

At 10/5/07 02:12 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: HOLY SHIT! I just fell out of m chair not shiting you. Oh my god that make my day...holy shit. I am laughing it hurts..now im haveing a strok hlp ....

Hehe thank you. ^^ From here on out page 4 in the hitman crew contains a very epic post of mine. ^___^

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature
Hellian00
Hellian00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 5th, 2007 @ 05:33 PM Reply

Yeah, I like getting Psychopath rating. I just enable god mode, and get a Spas12.

BlueFlameSkulls
BlueFlameSkulls
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 5th, 2007 @ 07:23 PM Reply

At 10/5/07 02:12 PM, TheRipper00 wrote:
At 10/5/07 12:45 PM, smc316 wrote:

HOLY SHIT! I just fell out of m chair not shiting you. Oh my god that make my day...holy shit. I am laughing it hurts..now im haveing a strok hlp ....

You mean this isn't a club for real hitmen? I've already killed 7 people in the past month, I thought we were exchanging stories on how we did our jobs with the added bonus of tips for the future.

I am so fucked.

AniMetal
AniMetal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 5th, 2007 @ 07:26 PM Reply

At 10/5/07 07:23 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: You mean this isn't a club for real hitmen? I've already killed 7 people in the past month, I thought we were exchanging stories on how we did our jobs with the added bonus of tips for the future.

I am so fucked.

I thought that too!

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature
battosaiX
battosaiX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 5th, 2007 @ 10:34 PM Reply

At 10/5/07 07:26 PM, smc316 wrote:
At 10/5/07 07:23 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: You mean this isn't a club for real hitmen? I've already killed 7 people in the past month, I thought we were exchanging stories on how we did our jobs with the added bonus of tips for the future.

I am so fucked.
I thought that too!

hey is hitman the movie going to suck.
i want to know before i see it

Anime Club,
Final Fantasy Club, Hitman Crew

Zombie-clock-monkey
Zombie-clock-monkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 7th, 2007 @ 12:35 PM Reply

Well no-one knows as it hasn't come out yet, but i get the feeling that it wont feel like a film of the game.

Click sig for DeviantArt

Sig by me.

BBS Signature
Systems-Error
Systems-Error
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 8th, 2007 @ 04:08 AM Reply

I am so fucked.

I love the amount of people we have in here that don't even know about the hitman games :P well to make you guys feel more at home I'll stick in a section for real life hitmen in the forum hows that. Go crazy guys just make sure you don't get me arrested. Has anyone actually seen the new resident evil movie? I saw a clip on T.V but it lasted about 5 seconds so all I really saw was sand.

The movie, hitman, shouldn't suck and if it does then it's just another game to movie idea that went to shit, they're starting to make a collection of shit movies made from games or comic books. Speaking about the new hitman movie does anyone think we'll get one of those hitman games based on the movie? because those never work out and are rarely ever any good.

BBS Signature
Systems-Error
Systems-Error
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 8th, 2007 @ 04:12 AM Reply

I am so fucked.

I love the amount of people we have in here that don't even know about the hitman games :P well to make you guys feel more at home I'll stick in a section for real life hitmen in the forum hows that. Go crazy guys just make sure you don't get me arrested. Has anyone actually seen the new resident evil movie? I saw a clip on T.V but it lasted about 5 seconds so all I really saw was sand.

The movie, hitman, shouldn't suck and if it does then it's just another game to movie idea that went to shit, they're starting to make a collection of shit movies made from games or comic books. Speaking about the new hitman movie does anyone think we'll get one of those hitman games based on the movie? because those never work out and are rarely ever any good.

BBS Signature
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 8th, 2007 @ 08:34 AM Reply

At 10/8/07 04:12 AM, Systems-Error wrote:

:Speaking about the new hitman movie does anyone think we'll get one of those hitman games based on the movie? because those never work out and are rarely ever any good.

I dont think the Hitman people would do that. ach game has been getting better and better. They are all about creativity and Originallity i thnk that hitman 5 will be Insane and completly Original...or we will send out OUR Hitmen to ya know take care of "Problems"

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature
Systems-Error
Systems-Error
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 8th, 2007 @ 08:49 AM Reply

Yeah I guess you're right I doubt they would create a game based on a movie that was based on a game does seem sort of pointless. About hitman 5 I've heard some rumours down the grapevine that it is going into production soon. The supposed name for the new game is "assasins creed" and it MIGHT be using the voice of the actor from the movie. Don't quote me on any of this though none of the sources are all that reliable and since the company that makes hitman are currently busy producing another game, I'm sure much of this is going to change in the future.

BBS Signature
AniMetal
AniMetal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Hitman Crew Oct. 8th, 2007 @ 11:12 AM Reply

At 10/8/07 04:08 AM, Systems-Error wrote: I love the amount of people we have in here that don't even know about the hitman games :P well to make you guys feel more at home I'll stick in a section for real life hitmen in the forum hows that. Go crazy guys just make sure you don't get me arrested.

YAY! ^^ We feel very loved!

Has anyone actually seen the new resident evil movie? I saw a clip on T.V but it lasted about 5 seconds so all I really saw was sand.

The movie was good I guess, but I hate how it doesn't follow the video games in any fucking way! >.<

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature