00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

B/P ranks 51+

1,122,668 Views | 16,257 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-23 15:31:43

At 6/21/09 04:21 PM, Bahamut wrote:

thanx for the update... =D

163) 28219 0223 031.9 aldlv 2

good week... well, not so good, but was ok
30+
2 places
to bad i can't maintain it for much longer..
the next 3 weeks are going to be a little hard to me...

~Member of the EGB since 10/04/07 ~Member of the NGDD since 10/28/07

~thanx a million times for the sig CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-23 15:49:25

At 6/21/09 04:18 PM, Bahamut wrote:

Thanks for the update Bahamut.

At 6/14/09 05:31 PM, byteslinger wrote: Nothing?!?!? Wow, it was a slow week. Guess summer is here, after all!
Summer should mean more activity in the portal.

But it shouldn't should it? To me it means nice weather with the chance to go swimming, hang out with friends, oh wait... I'm taking summer classes here at college so I have 6 hours of work on the computer a night. Hmm, I see where your getting at now.

75+ per day BPers

harryjarry 080.6
Gagsy 078.4

We finally got some back on here. I thought that perhaps it was a thing of the past to get great B/P paces anymore.

10+ rank climbers

ElDavid 11
Metal-Therapy 11

Woot, good job to both of you.

New Supreme Commanders

Metal-Therapy

Such a wonderful job for a great guy.

This deserves a present. :D

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/3108/160 77_cockywhore.JPG

150) 30011 0010 001.4 MiharuForever

You... you whore... gtfo newgrounds now you newb.

164) 28123 0105 015.0 Corky52

Very slow, but for now on I hope to have at least 30 to 40 a day for the next 5 weeks. It'll be nice and it's just one step closer to reaching the ultimate goal.

At 6/23/09 03:31 PM, aldlv wrote:

You're right things are going to be rough on you.

You want to go to war!?! I fucking take you to war!

B/P ranks 51+

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-23 15:50:09

Hmm, as it would seem I have gotten back into a habit of casual b/ping. I guess you'll see some action from me as I get more free time during the summer.

Thanks for the update.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-23 16:15:16

At 6/23/09 03:49 PM, Corky52 wrote:
At 6/23/09 03:31 PM, aldlv wrote:

I... I was saying... becuase i still have 3 week of class...
after the 3 week, i will have vacation... X3

~Member of the EGB since 10/04/07 ~Member of the NGDD since 10/28/07

~thanx a million times for the sig CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-23 22:51:35

At 6/22/09 07:24 AM, Auz wrote:
At 6/21/09 04:19 PM, Bahamut wrote: 054) 49503 0000 000.0 fixit
055) 49147 0341 048.7 Auz 1
Looking up I see my next target is fixit (wasn't he a top 5 bp'er once?).

Hahah.... A top 5? Man, try top 1!

fixit passed ramagi in late 2003 to become #1. Then she passed him back in mid-2004 to retake #1.

'twere epic times on Wi/Ht?

Hell, I just posted a pic someone made of me fighting a robot with "fixit" on its forehead over in the screenshot thread (first post's pic on the below page):

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8860 83/58

That was probably made around the time I was passing fixit on the b/p rankings, which woulda been when he was already down to #2... I think so, yeah, I think I passed him for #2.

And ever since ramagi and I passed that robotic bastard, it's been a rite of passage for all Elite Guard Supreme Commanders to kick the robot down another slot on their way up into the heavens of the b/p stratosphere.

If I can come up with a similar pace I had this week, I might be able to pass him before the next update. However, I don't think that's gonna happen looking at my exam shedule. The week after is gonna be even busier and then I'll be going on vacation. But I probably will have surpassed him by then.

Well, congrats in advance on your fixit-kicking rite of passage completion. #;-}>

At 6/22/09 01:38 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 6/21/09 09:42 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Yes. Yes... there's been altogether TOO MUCH 37-threats from everyone lately. You unoriginal bastards treading into Bahamut's territory. I'll bet he's feeling quite put off by all of this....
Okay, I promise I'll stop.

Mmm hmmm...

Well, at least there aren't 37 of us ;)

Ba-dum-bump... CHING!

Okay sorry, I did promise I'd stop now. Right after this post.

at the risk of sounding repetitive... mmmm hmmmm. #;-}>

Also, I've noticed that in threads where I didn't post for like 3 months, sometimes iscrulz finally replies to something I said like 4-6 weeks prior to his reply. Chances are good you'll pass him before he even reads that post, worry not!
Yeah, but until recently, he'd posted in this thread on a weekly basis. I'm expecting his back here with an Anti-Semitic barrage any day now...

Ah, so this is one of the few topics he actually manages to stay somewhat up to date in, eh?

Well, we'll see when we see. If nothing else, I'll serve as yer wingman, like I occasionally did with ya when confronting DoD's insane lunatic madness back in the day. Together, the two of us can smack him back down DOUBLY FAST, worry not. #;-}>

Hmm... I wonder if I can catch you before you retire again? It's got to be worth a shot, with people like iscrulz providing me with less sport these days :P

It's really all about what happens on 8/15, my man. Your CD09 performance vs. my CD09 performance.

If we both have great days or both have crappy days for some strange reason, then I'd say you have a decent chance of getting to 72k first.

If you have a great day and I have a crappy day, of course you're going to get to 72k first.

And I have a great day and you don't, then... I stand a pretty decent shot of retiring before you get there. So we'll see!

Keep in mind, also, that while I'm not retiring my blams at a # and thus don't have to worry about blam overshoot, I will still be doing a slow approach to my final savecount JUST IN CASE some weird "flagged movie gets cleared and I suddenly get a save" bullcrap happens like happened when I retired at 24k saves and ramagi got Wade to fix it for me. I'd prefer to not have to call in anymore favours if I can help it. But that means you might pass me at 35,995 saves when I've been sitting at it for 2 weeks waiting for another 6 weeks just to be safe, say, and I don't think it'd really be fair to call that you beating me to 72k. #;-}>

At 6/23/09 04:15 PM, aldlv wrote:
At 6/23/09 03:31 PM, aldlv wrote: the next 3 weeks are going to be a little hard to me...

LOL. Looks like going up against Tony Montana, even in just a b/p war... can be a bit intimidating. #;-}>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-24 04:48:16

Man, all the way down at #114.

Guess all I can cling on to is that I was one of the first 50 users to reach EGSC.

Not that anyone cares.

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-24 07:12:06

At 6/22/09 07:24 AM, Auz wrote: And congrats to Metal-Therapy on becoming the new Sup. Commander!

Thanks! :D

New Supreme Commanders

Metal-Therapy
Such a wonderful job for a great guy.

Aw, so sweet.

This deserves a present. :D

lol. I need to look back at some of my old PMs... Do you still have that one you wrote me whining about how you gave up on your whistle status? I think I sent it back to you the day you got Deity.

150) 30011 0010 001.4 MiharuForever
You... you whore... gtfo newgrounds now you newb.

He said that he might start b/p'ing again. At least to stay in the top 150, anyway. He must be bored now that kindergarten's out. lololol

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-24 19:22:29

What are the odds that Hossa would snap?

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-24 20:48:01

Thanks for the update man, looks good.

180) 26445 0000 000.0 TimScheff -1
181) 26442 0000 000.0 MetalDart -1
182) 26136 0000 000.0 ZIGZAG4EVER
183) 26094 0000 000.0 BeFell
184) 25804 0000 000.0 cadreamer
185) 25676 0206 029.4 idiot-buster

Not what i wanted, but it's a start for me. This week i have gotten very few so i think it's near time i stop for a while because i really don't feal like it anymore. But it looks if i pick up the pace i could pass alot of people in a few weeks time.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-25 05:56:34

At 6/9/09 04:37 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 6/9/09 04:07 AM, iscrulz wrote:
034) 58086 0354 050.6 Coop83
CUNT
Next Tuesday? Sorry, I've got work and then I'm working out with friends, if they've recovered from Egypt, by then, that is :P

I need to start up b/ping full time now. I was in the pool it was really warm for the first time. Oh a nice sweaty work out with the guys me like.

They must b/p at school or work. I need something where I could B/p at work.
It's knowing when you can take your breaks, that helps :P

My concern would be computer access or wireless internet access. I get half hour break every hour or some days nobody watching a laptop with AT&T laptop connect card would be nice, expect I wouldn't bring a laptop where I work.

iscrulz focus this week turns towards a 250 point shift in my favour, so I'll be hoping to get within the 1,000 points for the total gap.
Heed my warning if you pass me in Blam/Protection points every second of your life will be worse than the last second. Do not regret it. I will continue my evil torment and wick torture for 100 years or life whatever comes last.
If you try to make my life a living hell, I will defenestrate you. I think it might be best to open it first, save on the glazing costs, that sort of thing...

Yes because I would just use the shattered glass to torture you even more. Your life will be a living hell that is not a threat that is mothafuckin a guarantee.

At 6/14/09 03:47 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/7/09 03:50 PM, Bahamut wrote: Much better. Can I have some pyro pics now please?
Yes here yo go.
That's not a TF2 Pyro, dammit!

Oh I didn't know, if your going to be mean no TF2 Pyro for you. Look at picture this creature is coming for you if you don't get a PS3 soon.

033) 59267 0108 015.4 iscrulz

Well over 100 is not to bad

034) 58400 0314 044.9 Coop83

Under 1,000 points during this update. I better get a movin'

At 6/14/09 04:06 PM, Coop83 wrote: Despite having most of today to slog away on the cricket pitch, I've still managed a damned fine pace, so we will be taking the battle to iscrulz. The gap is down to 867 now and I'm catching up with Seamonky, LockClock and TheDepthsofHell as well, but sorry guys, it's going to be much more fun to pass him that you three.

My brother and his friend bet on soccer and cricket matches which teams should they bet on. I am going to get a good pace this week, the next week will be a lot better. Yeah those three I can pass, Plus me and TheDepthsofHell had many arguments in here so I must seek my vengeance, my focus is not letting you greedy son of a bitch pass me.

Still, he's opening the door at the moment, though I know he's capable of 50 per day pace, so let's not start to get ahead of myself just yet. I'll get there eventually.

The door is now bolted, welded and a 2 ton block is on the other side. I am going for 50 per day now or more. I have Scar Symmetry and Blind Guardian playing to keep me Focus, BRI...ING...IT No Excuses.

At 6/21/09 12:48 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/27/09 12:29 AM, iscrulz wrote:
At 5/17/09 03:54 PM, Bahamut wrote: Second, congrats to gfoxcook on his engagement! :D
So he is going to be engaged for 9 years, why not since they both decided not to reproduce so why rush.
Har har. If you'd read either my announcement in LUL or my profile, you'd know we've been planning on getting married for years, we were in ye olde committed love from the very first days of our relationship, it's just that I always wanted to get married 10 years to the day of our original gettin' together, and I figured getting engaged official one year before that date works pretty well. 9 + 1 = 10. NO 9 YEAR ENGAGEMENT, foo'.

Well during our PM convos you said you wanted to be married the 10th year of being together with the your beloved. I thought you would be together for 10 years, be engaged 10 years then married 36 years.

You don't know how pissed I get when pricks like you have to insist on passing me. Well You won't be decreasing the gap to 1k or less this week, buster.
I can't believe you just called Coop a prick but nothing to do with his supposed Jewishness. #;-}>

Yeah he is a major Jewish prick. I call him whatsoever I think of when he is getting more stats than me.

At 6/3/09 03:27 AM, iscrulz wrote: Okay if will get him here to do the catch-ups and sadly add me and the new Wi/Ht? members to his site. I will see what I have.
lol @ heavy/medic pic. WTF style is that supposed to be, anyway? I mean, are those characters from some cartoon show or some webcomic posing as TF2 characters, or... original creations of whoever made that pic?

That is Gus and Wally from Mission Hill, fool. Gay lovers. Kevin would love TF2.

At 6/21/09 03:27 PM, Coop83 wrote:
Greg, I've managed to shut him up for an entire week. Please for the love of any gods, goddesses and even diving beings that live within this neck of the woods, don't start him off again! It's going to be bad enough when I make the pass.

What's that, my friend gfox and I were discussing Conan. Also how much Judas Priest isn't good. Then I snooped in his posts then decided to catch-up. I will not be shut-ten up.

"Make the pass" I think you have it wrong. It should be "When I keep trying to make the pass but keep failing because iscrulz is a bastard and has to get massive amount of points when I am closing in." something like that. Am I right (that was rhetorical)?

I guess Bahamut shut up about GTA vs. FF to keep me quiet (It would still be going to this day) or just realized GTA is fucking awesome. I will let him decide.

At 6/21/09 04:18 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/21/09 12:31 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Today, I regret to inform the dragon man
DRAGONS =/= HUMANS!!!!!!!!!

Haven't you heard of Drag Boy.

032) 59567 0013 001.9 Seamonky
033) 59313 0046 006.6 iscrulz

*Slaps* Crype I got lazy that week, It won't happen agian. Come on.

034) 58692 0292 041.7 Coop83

... WHY I said retire. Damn it. Enjoy getting medals not original stat points.

At 6/21/09 04:34 PM, Coop83 wrote: Well, a week of 308 points would put me nicely to 59k and then the real work starts, as I'm then closing in on iscrulz.

You won't be closing in on me any more. You are on a endless path of disappointment.

I wonder if he'll bring Seamonky into play before I catch him...

No but I will get The DepthsofHell active and hateful against damn greedy Jews like you

At 6/21/09 09:42 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Seriously, though.... you, Bahamut, Corky, and... at least 1 or 2 others have started to make it almost habitual. If it weren't for stalwart defenders of myself and 36 like NEVR and 36holla, I might just boycott Wi/Ht? to show you all what your 37 love will get you.... </threat>

I will start FF and TF2 hate and I don't know what games you hate love. Fuck 37, I love 36 it is my last number on my combination lock. 0, 6, 36.

Hey now.... if all it takes to make him start up again is me mentioning how much he can go off, then don't blame it on me, he's a sentient adult, he should have more control over himself than that. #;-}>

I am very stubborn and show traits of a troll from time to time. I love getting into huge arguments and if someone is offended or I cross the line I take pleasure in it. My hatred of Cooper passing me just encourages him to pass me. That acquisitive kike. I will go Philistine on him.

Also, I've noticed that in threads where I didn't post for like 3 months, sometimes iscrulz finally replies to something I said like 4-6 weeks prior to his reply. Chances are good you'll pass him before he even reads that post, worry not!

Nope I check this thread the most and LUL I got in another slump, but I will stay up to date.

---

One swipe and a dragon would be down and severely injured.

B/P ranks 51+

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-25 06:16:55

9 hours 29 minutes to go. Count the days and nights. Continuing from my catch-up antisemitic rampage.

At 6/23/09 10:51 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Ah, so this is one of the few topics he actually manages to stay somewhat up to date in, eh?

Yep and my heart is broken. That you are teaming up with Cooper. I am going on anti-semtic rampage NOW. Gas the Jews. Hiel Hitler. Long live Mel Gibson and Kat Von D.

Well, we'll see when we see. If nothing else, I'll serve as yer wingman, like I occasionally did with ya when confronting DoD's insane lunatic madness back in the day. Together, the two of us can smack him back down DOUBLY FAST, worry not. #;-}>

DoD is another character I couldn't be that bad if I tried my hardest and tripled it. No smacking me down. TheDepthsofHell will help me out, too bad BlueHippo doesn't come here I will have him on my side.

At 6/24/09 04:48 AM, Xiivi wrote: Man, all the way down at #114.

Guess all I can cling on to is that I was one of the first 50 users to reach EGSC.

Not that anyone cares.

I wasn't one. Now I am sadden, But I did get I think every rank before Cooper did so he could jew me out of the 26 b/p ranks.

At 6/24/09 07:22 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: What are the odds that Hossa would snap?

2008 playing for the Penguins who lost the Stanley Cup

2009 playing for the Red Wings who lost the Stanley Cup

To each other. Fuck the Penguins I hope Crosby goes to the Islanders.
---
Jewbag = Coop83

B/P ranks 51+

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-26 12:02:33

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-27 13:43:42

Okay, something weird is going on, and this is the topic to ask it in, I suppose...

When I was logging my data for all three of my accounts earlier, I noticed it said "CONGRATS ON ENTERING THE TOP 120,000 IN B/P RANK!" or whatever for my alt-alt gfox... and I was thinking to myself "lol, I bet it's just Casualty's old coding that congratted you whenever you passed a landmark ranking, even if you were heading in the WRONG direction (i.e. OUT of that range)".... so I checked the last few days of rank data at the bottom of my page...

20090623 B/P rank: #120491
20090624 B/P rank: #120491
20090625 B/P rank: #120182
20090626 B/P rank: #119227

.... O_O

Two straight days the rank went up. That makes no sense unless the admins are deleting a SHITton of old accounts with higher b/p than 18. Anyone know if that's true?

Anyway, I went ahead and logged my data for today:

20090627 B/P rank: #120804

And now we're back to normal. On second thought, maybe I should have posted this in the NG Log thread, but I don't think this is a NG log bug, I'm sure it actually said 119227 in my profile yesterday when I logged. The question is: why?

At 6/24/09 04:48 AM, Xiivi wrote: Man, all the way down at #114.

Not that anyone cares.

I know of at least one person who wanted to be one of the first 50 users to reach EGSC but wasn't able to make it in itime who would care... and there's probably more where he came from. #;-}>

Seriously, dude, that's one of those hall of fame stat history moments right there. Cling away!

I'll be clinging to my admittedly-worthless achievements once time's bitchtastic ways kick me to the curb (read: out of the top 50 b/p list), too.

At 6/25/09 05:56 AM, iscrulz wrote:
At 6/9/09 04:37 AM, Coop83 wrote: Next Tuesday? Sorry, I've got work and then I'm working out with friends, if they've recovered from Egypt, by then, that is :P
I need to start up b/ping full time now. I was in the pool it was really warm for the first time. Oh a nice sweaty work out with the guys me like.

Okay, hang on a sec... I didn't notice that while catching up a week ago, but...

Coop's friends were just in Egypt?

Bahamut said his family went to Egypt back in May.

Is everyone in the UK going to Egypt this year or something? Is it the new IN destination or something? O_o

Congratulations, Egypt. You're really gettin' the hawt tourism dollars, it seems.

If you try to make my life a living hell, I will defenestrate you. I think it might be best to open it first, save on the glazing costs, that sort of thing...
Yes because I would just use the shattered glass to torture you even more. Your life will be a living hell that is not a threat that is mothafuckin a guarantee.

Youse guys iz FUNNEH.

At 6/14/09 03:47 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/7/09 03:50 PM, Bahamut wrote: Much better. Can I have some pyro pics now please?
Yes here yo go.
That's not a TF2 Pyro, dammit!
Oh I didn't know, if your going to be mean no TF2 Pyro for you. Look at picture this creature is coming for you if you don't get a PS3 soon.

LOL. Don't worry, Bahamut... not only did izzy post a TF2 pyro for you in RCVL's current page... so did I! #;-}>

At 5/27/09 12:29 AM, iscrulz wrote:
At 5/17/09 03:54 PM, Bahamut wrote: Second, congrats to gfoxcook on his engagement! :D
So he is going to be engaged for 9 years, why not since they both decided not to reproduce so why rush.
Har har. If you'd read either my announcement in LUL or my profile, you'd know we've been planning on getting married for years, we were in ye olde committed love from the very first days of our relationship, it's just that I always wanted to get married 10 years to the day of our original gettin' together, and I figured getting engaged official one year before that date works pretty well. 9 + 1 = 10. NO 9 YEAR ENGAGEMENT, foo'.
Well during our PM convos you said you wanted to be married the 10th year of being together with the your beloved. I thought you would be together for 10 years, be engaged 10 years then married 36 years.

I don't remember these PM convos you speak of, but... yes, I want to be married the 10th year of being together. 2000 + 10 = 2010. Not 2020. O_o

So again, why would we stay engaged for 10 years on top of being together for 9 (or 10) years already? That doesn't add up, dude.

Also, the only way our marriage will last exactly 36 years and no longer is if one of us dies during that year. No, I'm not 36-obsessed enough to divorce my wife at 36 years of wedded bliss JUST BECAUSE. O_o

I can't believe you just called Coop a prick but nothing to do with his supposed Jewishness. #;-}>
Yeah he is a major Jewish prick. I call him whatsoever I think of when he is getting more stats than me.

I've noticed.

lol @ heavy/medic pic. WTF style is that supposed to be, anyway? I mean, are those characters from some cartoon show or some webcomic posing as TF2 characters, or... original creations of whoever made that pic?
That is Gus and Wally from Mission Hill, fool. Gay lovers. Kevin would love TF2.

I have no idea what Mission Hill is, izzy. That don't make me a fool, just underinformed I s'pose.

Is Kevin another character from it?

What's that, my friend gfox and I were discussing Conan. Also how much Judas Priest isn't good. Then I snooped in his posts then decided to catch-up. I will not be shut-ten up.

Lolz.

gotta say, Coop, that was pretty mild compared to what you were expecting, at least.

I guess Bahamut shut up about GTA vs. FF to keep me quiet (It would still be going to this day) or just realized GTA is fucking awesome. I will let him decide.

Uh... yeah, Bahamut shut up about it months ago. You're the one who hasn't. O_o

At 6/21/09 09:42 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Seriously, though.... you, Bahamut, Corky, and... at least 1 or 2 others have started to make it almost habitual. If it weren't for stalwart defenders of myself and 36 like NEVR and 36holla, I might just boycott Wi/Ht? to show you all what your 37 love will get you.... </threat>
I will start FF and TF2 hate and I don't know what games you hate love. Fuck 37, I love 36 it is my last number on my combination lock. 0, 6, 36.

heh. Well done.

I am very stubborn and show traits of a troll from time to time. I love getting into huge arguments and if someone is offended or I cross the line I take pleasure in it. My hatred of Cooper passing me just encourages him to pass me. That acquisitive kike. I will go Philistine on him.

From time to time? Come now, you're selling yourself short!

At 6/25/09 06:16 AM, iscrulz wrote: 9 hours 29 minutes to go. Count the days and nights. Continuing from my catch-up antisemitic rampage.

o_o

Yep and my heart is broken. That you are teaming up with Cooper. I am going on anti-semtic rampage NOW. Gas the Jews. Hiel Hitler. Long live Mel Gibson and Kat Von D.

DoD is another character I couldn't be that bad if I tried my hardest and tripled it. No smacking me down. TheDepthsofHell will help me out, too bad BlueHippo doesn't come here I will have him on my side.

I didn't say you were as bad as DoD, I said I'd support Coop in smacking you down as hard as he smacked down DoD back in the day. #;-}>

Jewbag = Coop83

:::laughs despite himself:::

That pic's horrible, though. Who the fuck is that supposed to be?

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-27 18:36:35

At 6/9/09 04:37 AM, Coop83 wrote: Next Tuesday? Sorry, I've got work and then I'm working out with friends, if they've recovered from Egypt, by then, that is :P

Yeah, it's getting a little cramped in the showers afterwards, though :P

At 6/21/09 04:34 PM, Coop83 wrote: Well, a week of 308 points would put me nicely to 59k and then the real work starts, as I'm then closing in on iscrulz.
You won't be closing in on me any more. You are on a endless path of disappointment.

I wonder how you can possibly cope with the disappointment that you will actually lose out to me, eventually?

I wonder if he'll bring Seamonky into play before I catch him...
No but I will get The DepthsofHell active and hateful against damn greedy Jews like you

You can't stop me forever.

At 6/25/09 06:16 AM, iscrulz wrote:

You never heard the saying about Mods, did you? Mods will help each other above all else. That accounts for Seamonky and BlueHippo on Team Coop. Also, with the help and assistance from gfoxcook and Bahamut (I know he's on my side, because I can give him access to the depths of sleaze that he really likes ;) ), I think I've got a great team.

...darknessdweller is still available :P

At 6/27/09 01:43 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Okay, hang on a sec... I didn't notice that while catching up a week ago, but...

Coop's friends were just in Egypt?

On Honeymoon in Sharm-al-Sheikh

Is everyone in the UK going to Egypt this year or something? Is it the new IN destination or something? O_o

I don't know, I doubt I'll go there, to be honest.

gotta say, Coop, that was pretty mild compared to what you were expecting, at least.

He must be getting old :P

I didn't say you were as bad as DoD, I said I'd support Coop in smacking you down as hard as he smacked down DoD back in the day. #;-}>

Well, he knew the inevitable was coming and chickened out eventually. A shame really, because I was about to beat him on competitive terms.

Still, perhaps that's what makes iscrulz almost as bad as DoD - he really does want to stay higher in the rankings than me, no matter the cost.

I pity him.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-27 19:20:56

At 6/27/09 06:36 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 6/25/09 05:56 AM, iscrulz wrote: I need to start up b/ping full time now. I was in the pool it was really warm for the first time. Oh a nice sweaty work out with the guys me like.

Interesting... flirting with the enemy as a TACTIC. And ye both seem to be engaging in it, too. Certainly not something DoD would have been noticed/understood, let alone returned... fascinating.

:::alternates between scribbling notes in journal and watching the pair of brawlers with his binoculars:::

I wonder how you can possibly cope with the disappointment that you will actually lose out to me, eventually?

Hahahahah. Ohhhh yeahhhhhh.

And I don't believe he thinks he can. He's probably engaged in an all-out attempt to distract you from the fact that all he wants to do is hit 100k pentapoints before you do to have just one last massive accomplishment he can lord over you once you've passed him in everything but exp (well, and VP).

You never heard the saying about Mods, did you? Mods will help each other above all else. That accounts for Seamonky and BlueHippo on Team Coop. Also, with the help and assistance from gfoxcook and Bahamut (I know he's on my side, because I can give him access to the depths of sleaze that he really likes ;) ), I think I've got a great team.

That's not entirely true. Back when I was a mod, if a mod I didn't particularly know or like that well was in a bit of a conflict with any of you guys back when you were normal users (I refer here to all my recently-modded Wi/Ht? buds, and anyone who still isn't modded yet, of course), I'd by on the regular user's side against the mod in a heartbeat.

Hahahaha.... last picked dude on the kickball team. ;_;

At 6/27/09 01:43 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Coop's friends were just in Egypt?
On Honeymoon in Sharm-al-Sheikh

Hm.

I don't know, I doubt I'll go there, to be honest.

Well, okay, not everyone in the UK LITERALLY, but apparently everyone in the UK that I know/talk to as of late... knows someone who just went to Egypt. I'd better ask jonthomson and liljim to see if they do as well. If they do, then I'm officially creeped out. #;-}>

In any event, his response is nothing to worry about after all, just like I anticipated. Your worries were inflated! So relax and enjoy.

Well, he knew the inevitable was coming and chickened out eventually. A shame really, because I was about to beat him on competitive terms.

Still, perhaps that's what makes iscrulz almost as bad as DoD - he really does want to stay higher in the rankings than me, no matter the cost.

Well, it depends on what our definition of "as bad as" is... to me, there's no way iscrulz could ever be as bad as DoD in his response to getting passed... in terms of actual indignation and longstanding delusions of rivalry with you (I don't believe iscrulz is sincere in his, it's more of an act... DoD was very sincere, painfully so).

I pity him.

Who, iscrulz? I pity DoD. iscrulz no more can't handle being passed by you than he could not handle being put on the memberlist--which is to say, methinks he doth protest too much in both cases. He's quite the putter-on of pretenses. #;-}>

I realise the "no more can't handle" and "than he could not handle" phrasings up there are awkward, but I hope you realise what I mean by my phrasings. I suppose if it's confusing, I could say... "in truth, iscrulz can handle being passed by you just as he can handle being put on the memberlist. His protestations about you passing him are as much as an act as his years-long requests to be left off the memberlist.... just him protesting too much for the hell of it."

I do that sort of thing sometimes, too, but I don't keep up the act for years. You gotta hand it to him. #;-}>

Anywho, no opinion on my weird alt-alt b/p rankings fluctuations, eh? I hope someone has an idea about 'em. If nothing else, next time you update the list, Bahamut, could you let me know if anyone was deleted that you track? That's not to say that even if 0 were, people way below where you track weren't deleted, but... eh... so fucking weird. NG musta just had a hiccup for a day or two there where it wasn't keeping track of everyone with b/p, but... that's weird, too.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-28 00:43:37

At 6/27/09 01:43 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Okay, something weird is going on, and this is the topic to ask it in, I suppose...
.... O_O

Two straight days the rank went up. That makes no sense unless the admins are deleting a SHITton of old accounts with higher b/p than 18. Anyone know if that's true?

The question is: why?

Maybe they all lost a b/p point somehow which is highly unlikely. I would bet it was those accounts didn't get counted in the data pull those nights from a glitch like that.

Congratulations, Egypt. You're really gettin' the hawt tourism dollars, it seems.

Not from me I give my tourism dollars to Ohio.

At 6/25/09 05:56 AM, iscrulz wrote: Yes because I would just use the shattered glass to torture you even more. Your life will be a living hell that is not a threat that is mothafuckin a guarantee.
Youse guys iz FUNNEH.

Hyuck Hycuk. Cooper will have a very rough time trying to pass me. I am turning everything I own into a weapon even this women.

LOL. Don't worry, Bahamut... not only did izzy post a TF2 pyro for you in RCVL's current page... so did I! #;-}>

oh but my medic pic in the LUL is much much better than the pyros, I haven't seen yours yet.

I don't remember these PM convos you speak of, but... yes, I want to be married the 10th year of being together. 2000 + 10 = 2010. Not 2020. O_o

Maybe it was in one of the stat topics in here, wherever I knew your plans for the 10 years so anyway you could wait another 12 years and be married in 2021 under the sea.

So again, why would we stay engaged for 10 years on top of being together for 9 (or 10) years already? That doesn't add up, dude.

Yes it adds up perfectly see above.

Also, the only way our marriage will last exactly 36 years and no longer is if one of us dies during that year. No, I'm not 36-obsessed enough to divorce my wife at 36 years of wedded bliss JUST BECAUSE. O_o

I was assuming you didn't want to be married for 37 years. You will stay married so I am going to throw a huge celebration for the 37th marriage anniversary, it will be 38 years in the making and cost thousands of dollars or 36th.

I've noticed.

That fucker is going down, Whens the London Meet I will go to it. I have 2 euros to spend.

I have no idea what Mission Hill is, izzy. That don't make me a fool, just underinformed I s'pose.

What Mission Hill was a great cartoon show on late at night. Yes you are a fool for not watching Mission Hill and knowing that TF2 pic was Gus and Wally.

Is Kevin another character from it?

Kevin is the protagonist and is a huge nerd that plays those kinds of computer games. Gus owns a dingy diner and Wally was a director in the 50's-60's.

More is coming I will not waste any time or so any mercy. I will not forgive either

Uh... yeah, Bahamut shut up about it months ago. You're the one who hasn't. O_o

Yeah you don't complain, bash and disrespect something you like. Complaining is cool and I disrespect FF all the time. FFXIV is going to suck gorilla cock.

heh. Well done.

Thanks, so I guess Bahamut knows then when you slack off again we and others will start the love hate.

I am very stubborn and show traits of a troll from time to time.
From time to time? Come now, you're selling yourself short!

Well more than that I try to whenever I can or remember. I am a gay, christian whatever you love hater. Well we will see I won't give up and give in to getting passed by Cooper

At 6/25/09 06:16 AM, iscrulz wrote: 9 hours 29 minutes to go. Count the days and nights. Continuing from my catch-up antisemitic rampage.
o_o

The only good American is an enslaved American - Jews

Oh well you won't be doing that either. I invite you to try, every attempt will be futile.

Jewbag = Coop83
laughs despite himself:::
That pic's horrible, though. Who the fuck is that supposed to be?

LA Ink owner and operator (I am thinking) Katherine Von Drachenberg she is 1/3 German.

At 6/27/09 06:36 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 6/25/09 05:56 AM, iscrulz wrote: I need to start up b/ping full time now. I was in the pool it was really warm for the first time. Oh a nice sweaty work out with the guys me like.

Yeah the more men the merry and gayer, though. ;D

I have that planned out seek my revenge and pass you in b/p and find out where you are and destroy everything you possess and beat you up savagely. Then make you suffer while you are on life support the rest of your life.

I will stop you beyond forever.

At 6/25/09 06:16 AM, iscrulz wrote: DoD is another character I couldn't be that bad if I tried my hardest and tripled it. No smacking me down. TheDepthsofHell will help me out, too bad BlueHippo doesn't come here I will have him on my side.

Damn it those fucking mods, Well I was sucking off BlueHippos cock long before he was a mod so he will join me. Oh and Bahamut will be neutral so theres one less member on your team.

Lmao he is a mere pawn. I will use him at my disposal though. I will get KrevZabijak, LegolaSS and byteslinger to join me in taking you down.

Whats that sonny speak up. I didn't have my focus factor pill that day.

I would rather be higher in ranks than you lower.
NO EXPENSES WILL BE SPARRED

I pity him.

Thanks your pity only makes me stronger and encourages me.

P.S. Fuck you dirty rat jew fuck.

At 6/27/09 07:20 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Interesting... flirting with the enemy as a TACTIC. And ye both seem to be engaging in it, too. Certainly not something DoD would have been noticed/understood, let alone returned... fascinating.

Right I just love a chance to be gay. Cooper is my enemy in stats only, the rest I will be friends.

alternates between scribbling notes in journal and watching the pair of brawlers with his binoculars:::

*Looks out window nude and dripping wet*. Whats that guy with the binoculars looking at. Hey look over here *goatse'es window.*

B/P ranks 51+

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-28 00:56:50

At 6/27/09 07:20 PM, gfoxcook wrote: And I don't believe he thinks he can. He's probably engaged in an all-out attempt to distract you from the fact that all he wants to do is hit 100k pentapoints before you do to have just one last massive accomplishment he can lord over you once you've passed him in everything but exp (well, and VP).

I am trying my best and spending all my time and money to prevent him from passing me.
I will make it to 100k points before Cooper does I will then relish in the fact that I will A-L-W-A-Y-S have more experience and base and total VP.

That's not entirely true. I'd by on the regular user's side against the mod in a heartbeat.

So which side would BlueHippo join. NEVR and 36Holla can join your side, they would just be a distraction.

Hahahaha.... last picked dude on the kickball team. ;_;

Lol I strike out in kickball thats me your also referring too, rofl *%>)

Well, okay, not everyone in the UK LITERALLY, but apparently everyone in the UK that I know/talk to as of late... knows someone who just went to Egypt. I'd better ask jonthomson and liljim to see if they do as well. If they do, then I'm officially creeped out. #;-}>

Maybe Gagsy has too.

Well, it depends on what our definition of "as bad as" is... to me, there's no way iscrulz could ever be as bad as DoD in his response to getting passed... in terms of actual indignation and longstanding delusions of rivalry with you (I don't believe iscrulz is sincere in his, it's more of an act... DoD was very sincere, painfully so).

I was only sincere in my and Bahamuts' epic fights about GTA and FF (Fuck FF all games fucking suck)

I pity him.
Who, iscrulz? I pity DoD. iscrulz no more can't handle being passed by you than he could not handle being put on the memberlist--which is to say, methinks he doth protest too much in both cases. He's quite the putter-on of pretenses. #;-}>

Statically and Mathematically I can tell I am going to be passed. I can make it harder by slurring antisemitic remarks and going for sprints of b/p gain occasionally. It was my will to try staying off the Member list however I should have been on the list years ago, back when the RCVL was dormant and before Cooper. Now I will try my darnedest to get of the list and back on the Regulars.

His protestations about you passing him are as much as an act as his years-long requests to be left off the memberlist.... just him protesting too much for the hell of it."

I didn't even get to celebrate my 4 year anniversary. I think too many Wi/Ht? elections are being held and 3 at the max should be let on the list. I came in 4th so therefore I must be removed from the list due to technical errors. I will humbly pass my #45 Wi/Ht? Member membership to the next user voted on.

I do that sort of thing sometimes, too, but I don't keep up the act for years. You gotta hand it to him. #;-}>

Yep they didn't vote me on the list when I wanted to be on the list so since Bahamut revived the RCVL I made it my destiny to reign supreme, I would have if I could have convinced more people to not vote for me.

Anywho, no opinion on my weird alt-alt b/p rankings fluctuations, eh?

I have some theories, conspiracy like.

---

This guai will also attack you if you don't get a PS3 and FO3

B/P ranks 51+

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-28 12:17:23

Ever since that fight I had with Hossa, it got me thinking

Even if I did find the source of voting drugs, what if I fail to end it? The reason Hossa went on a rampage in a teletubby costume is because he snapped, what can I do? It's bad enough that the investigation in voting drugs have gone nowhere ever since coming up empty in Hong Kong, now I have no lead, I'm thinking about quitting.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-28 15:57:50

At 6/21/09 06:31 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 6/21/09 04:18 PM, Bahamut wrote: I take it you all have checked out the Art Portal already.
Speaking of the art portal, you should check out this picture by EchoRun.

It's beautiful. :)

At 6/21/09 09:42 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 6/21/09 04:18 PM, Bahamut wrote: Summer should mean more activity in the portal.
People have to rest up before August and Clock Day, though. The summer builds to a late climax. #;-}>

Come on, there's gotta be some activity before then.

DRAGONS =/= HUMANS!!!!!!!!!
Not usually, no, but you're one unique dragon man. #;-}>

Shaddap, there is no man in dragons. Just dragon will do AND YOU WILL CALL ME DRAGON, NOT MAN!

If only it was 7 updates.
Whyzat? Just because you like 7?

Yes, 7 rules.

You'd actually leave if I left the BBS for good? O_O
It doesn't really matter whether I'd leave or not, it matters that you THINK I would. #;-}>

So you wanted me to react to that thought on leaving the BBS for good.

or say the same day you submit your 100th flash

Whenever Duke Nukem Forever comes out. :P

you can get that final save and blam at the same time like you want to.

I'll get them in my own time. I know I said to you I was thinking of finishing it off at the start of September but I've now decided to start in August, so that's once I level up. :)

At 6/14/09 03:47 PM, Bahamut wrote: That's not a TF2 Pyro, dammit!
Oh I didn't know, if your going to be mean no TF2 Pyro for you.

You gave me TF2 Pyro elsewhere, so that's redundant.

Look at picture this creature is coming for you if you don't get a PS3 soon.

I need to save up, you know?

At 6/21/09 04:18 PM, Bahamut wrote: DRAGONS =/= HUMANS!!!!!!!!!
Haven't you heard of Drag Boy.

Nope, never have.

At 6/27/09 06:36 PM, Coop83 wrote: ...darknessdweller is still available :P

I HATE THAT GUY!

At 6/28/09 12:43 AM, iscrulz wrote: FFXIV is going to suck gorilla cock.

The funny thing is, I have no doubts about it sucking. Infact, it already sucked the very minute Square mentioned MMORPG.
-------------------------
Due to some events that's happened this week, a lot won't consider this a bright week. For me, however, next week is something for me to be concerned about as tomorrow, I'll be going to hospital to have my right eye examined after the opticians telling me I might have Keratoconus. I can't say if I definitely have it, but I'll go in tomorrow and see what the outcome will be. That is what I've been wondering since I got the appointment booked, so hopefully everything will be fine when I go in.

In B/P-related news, congrats to Ehwaz for knocking me out of the top 15. :)

UPDATE 28th June 2009

75+ per day BPers

harryjarry 087.3
Gagsy 081.9

10+ rank climbers

Sispri 15

New Supreme Commanders

No new Supreme Commanders this week.

Star-pacers

None.

Joiners/leavers
Joining

None.
Leaving
None.

The LIST
50+ per day BPers are bolded, 4+ rank climbers are italicised, 1000+ weekly BP is underlined.

001) 143332 0287 041.0 AfroUnderscoreStud
002) 126270 0183 026.1 Wylo
003) 125517 0249 035.6 Punisher
004) 118623 0475 067.9 DrJam
005) 112978 0193 027.6 Molotov
006) 112735 0611 087.3 harryjarry
007) 100017 0000 000.0 ramagi
008) 100014 0000 000.0 Denvish
009) 98577 0490 070.0 Ultor
010) 95728 0000 000.0 ReconRebel
011) 93458 0192 027.4 Toocool100
012) 82320 0000 000.0 MPA
013) 81949 0003 000.4 schneelocke
014) 79884 0084 012.0 courtday
015) 77643 0166 023.7 Ehwaz003 1
016) 77606 0000 000.0 Bahamut -1
017) 76105 0000 000.0 bila
018) 75679 0052 007.4 Rule
019) 74639 0233 033.3 RemRulzz 1
020) 74530 0073 010.4 Phantom -1
021) 70619 0001 000.1 azteca89
022) 68420 0000 000.0 gfoxcook
023) 68257 0000 000.0 Qwoxyl
024) 68158 0011 001.6 BonusStage
025) 66073 0000 000.0 Rabindarath
026) 63576 0030 004.3 DonDoli
027) 63247 0015 002.1 leeboy105
028) 62176 0019 002.7 BlueHippo
029) 61993 0000 000.0 X-Naut
030) 59873 0030 004.3 TheDepthsofHell
031) 59732 0000 000.0 LockClock
032) 59592 0025 003.6 Seamonky
033) 59570 0257 036.7 iscrulz
034) 58991 0299 042.7 Coop83
035) 56896 0039 005.6 Sakurazukamori
036) 56815 0001 000.1 RenegadeGirl
037) 56666 0000 000.0 Crolpa
038) 56638 0002 000.3 Andersson
039) 56539 0198 028.3 Sentio
040) 56317 0043 006.1 ouandyoi
041) 55777 0000 000.0 M-A-R-C-U-S
042) 53938 0383 054.7 Gooch
043) 53395 0017 002.4 Voidist
044) 53289 0000 000.0 LittleMissVixen
045) 53098 0000 000.0 pepeatumi
046) 52882 0025 003.6 pwroftheseagoat
047) 52743 0108 015.4 Patcoola
048) 52397 0000 000.0 ADT
049) 52056 0318 045.4 milinko959 1
050) 51957 0000 000.0 Major-punk -1

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-28 15:59:33

051) 50053 0000 000.0 shunshuu
052) 49605 0039 005.6 AshtonNextGen 1
053) 49599 0017 002.4 Aksumka -1
054) 49503 0000 000.0 fixit
055) 49468 0321 045.9 Auz
056) 49092 0000 000.0 Dream-of-Duke
057) 48748 0023 003.3 Newgrundling
058) 48532 0000 000.0 Dakka942
059) 48071 0208 029.7 Idiot-Finder
060) 46937 0097 013.9 Little-Rena
061) 46718 0000 000.0 ScottTowels
062) 46482 0000 000.0 RoweNuts
063) 46477 0010 001.4 XwaynecoltX
064) 46299 0044 006.3 LatinoRalf 1
065) 46268 0000 000.0 yaya12 -1
066) 45906 0014 002.0 Kolohe
067) 44698 0075 010.7 the-puppet
068) 43649 0178 025.4 Nightforce666
069) 42272 0101 014.4 Now-n-Again
070) 42141 0000 000.0 alexsmolik
071) 41496 0000 000.0 Omgee
072) 41341 0030 004.3 ornery
073) 40982 0020 002.9 PenguinLink
074) 40517 0018 002.6 Minion777
075) 39382 0000 000.0 Stormwarden
076) 38990 0000 000.0 YoinK
077) 38029 0078 011.1 simon
078) 37801 0000 000.0 IM-KOOL-R-U
079) 37793 0000 000.0 EagleRock
080) 36972 0000 000.0 D0GMA
081) 36759 0017 002.4 Foxphere
082) 36393 0026 003.7 pieoncar
083) 36182 0033 004.7 georgeproject 1
084) 36178 0000 000.0 Mazza -1
085) 36020 0573 081.9 Gagsy 2
086) 35702 0000 000.0 Syme -1
087) 35454 0000 000.0 thisisasignin -1
088) 35196 0325 046.4 AllReligiousDrunk
089) 34850 0000 000.0 Kronno
090) 34816 0003 000.4 iWalker
091) 34490 0000 000.0 Joe
092) 34432 0000 000.0 Sk8erGirl14
093) 34399 0005 000.7 OneUp
094) 34388 0016 002.3 SlashFirestorm
095) 34367 0000 000.0 KWAS71KCK
096) 34255 0000 000.0 Cyberdevil
097) 34254 0032 004.6 Nijsse
098) 34088 0018 002.6 Joshiwa
099) 33945 0193 027.6 Haggard
100) 33355 0027 003.9 AtomicTerrorist
101) 33105 0015 002.1 TheSoulMan
102) 32659 0013 001.9 Ventar
103) 32513 0232 033.1 Mrputter 1
104) 32285 0000 000.0 DuMa-RyoHahn -1
105) 32251 0006 000.9 Jake
106) 32235 0022 003.1 bmxgamer
107) 32064 0000 000.0 Pieriku
108) 32050 0000 000.0 Tex2002ans
109) 31979 0026 003.7 FIGMENTUM
110) 31942 0072 010.3 Major-Blood 1
111) 31876 0000 000.0 sunhawk818 -1
112) 31592 0434 062.0 byteslinger 4
113) 31553 0000 000.0 Justin -1
114) 31440 0011 001.6 ThunderboltLegion -1
115) 31436 0023 003.3 Shanus -1
116) 31268 0000 000.0 Xiivi -1
117) 31188 0080 011.4 zimzap 1
118) 31172 0147 021.0 Overtired 3
119) 31135 0000 000.0 Parasoul -2
120) 31085 0009 001.3 ThePunisher52 -1
121) 31044 0000 000.0 goodguyO -1
122) 31030 0017 002.4 Hemlok
123) 30894 0000 000.0 ArtDanVal
124) 30758 0001 000.1 ThreeStar
125) 30705 0022 003.1 Rarebreed
126) 30697 0017 002.4 Heinrich 1
127) 30681 0000 000.0 lightning -1
128) 30624 0158 022.6 someone-else 3
129) 30601 0000 000.0 moongod -1
130) 30556 0000 000.0 CaptainBob -1
131) 30553 0024 003.4 Glamdrung -1
132) 30462 0000 000.0 iamnone
133) 30454 0011 001.6 staphita
134) 30407 0012 001.7 Syslock
135) 30354 0343 049.0 Sispri 15
136) 30319 0000 000.0 wismty -1
137) 30307 0275 039.3 MessiaH 9
138) 30280 0153 021.9 Metal-Therapy 4

139) 30259 0014 002.0 Kirk-Cocaine -2
140) 30250 0000 000.0 Claudia-C18 -4

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-28 16:01:11

141) 30210 0000 000.0 j00bie -3
142) 30193 0000 000.0 TremcladClock -3
143) 30188 0020 002.9 mentalis -2
144) 30172 0000 000.0 Kisuke -4
145) 30108 0000 000.0 sharpie097 -2
146) 30068 0000 000.0 chaotic1 -2
147) 30037 0000 000.0 carmelhadinosaur -2
148) 30020 0000 000.0 altr -1
149) 30020 0000 000.0 RageVI -1
150) 30016 0000 000.0 Myst -1
151) 30003 0000 000.0 Thobbe
152) 30001 0000 000.0 JerkClock
153) 30000 0000 000.0 biteme2514
154) 30000 0000 000.0 life
155) 29657 0000 000.0 XkwiziTOnE
156) 29136 0067 009.6 Emlfuryoflion
157) 29002 0008 001.1 Mendou
158) 28965 0037 005.3 stafffighter
159) 28898 0000 000.0 IvanTuroc
160) 28678 0000 000.0 TITROTU
161) 28654 0000 000.0 MadCow
162) 28585 0000 000.0 HaroFreak
163) 28364 0145 020.7 aldlv
164) 28358 0235 033.6 Corky52
165) 28114 0000 000.0 AnzRage
166) 27892 0000 000.0 ac-dc007
167) 27831 0048 006.9 bifgis
168) 27680 0000 000.0 Seraphius
169) 27633 0190 027.1 skatin-andy 1
170) 27523 0000 000.0 LittleWashu -1
171) 27412 0000 000.0 NEVR
172) 27253 0000 000.0 Tommy
173) 27138 0000 000.0 Roth-Productions
174) 27030 0020 002.9 alhill
175) 26981 0000 000.0 NeMeSiSM66
176) 26932 0030 004.3 Dew
177) 26629 0000 000.0 artificial
178) 26579 0000 000.0 RupeeClock
179) 26479 0020 002.9 DarkArchon
180) 26445 0000 000.0 TimScheff
181) 26442 0000 000.0 MetalDart
182) 26136 0000 000.0 ZIGZAG4EVER
183) 26094 0000 000.0 BeFell
184) 25804 0000 000.0 cadreamer
185) 25785 0336 048.0 Frank-The-Hedgehog 1
186) 25738 0062 008.9 idiot-buster -1
187) 25588 0223 031.9 Pikanjo
188) 25515 0376 053.7 glover85 1
189) 25153 0000 000.0 Punk-Noodles -1
190) 25130 0000 000.0 Mr-Snrub
191) 24877 0033 004.7 DrMSM
192) 24832 0108 015.4 HandsomePete
193) 24611 0000 000.0 PimpMasterKDOG
194) 24397 0021 003.0 Sonucais
195) 24231 0000 000.0 LevelOneAccount
196) 24187 0002 000.3 QuikFox
197) 23507 0166 023.7 Cynic8387 1
198) 23396 0095 013.6 gamejunkie 1
199) 23372 0018 002.6 Timmy -2
200) 23032 0002 000.3 deslona
201) 22698 0000 000.0 swive
202) 22530 0020 002.9 lilhunter03
203) 22519 0016 002.3 Back-Door-Baron
204) 22455 0000 000.0 Mynt
205) 22303 0000 000.0 Frostbreath
206) 22138 0042 006.0 7384-9809
207) 21934 0000 000.0 The-Nameless-0ne
208) 21924 0030 004.3 Cesar-Barba
209) 21841 0000 000.0 Cereal
210) 21816 0000 000.0 phileeguy
211) 21682 0027 003.9 Wingman26
212) 21397 0319 045.6 tdpl 3
213) 21277 0000 000.0 helldoll81 -1
214) 21243 0000 000.0 hongkongexpress -1
215) 21215 0242 034.6 Kaytee 2
216) 21104 0020 002.9 Dent0n -2
217) 21051 0020 002.9 Perceptor -1
218) 20942 0000 000.0 Rabid-Echidna
219) 20813 0000 000.0 Shadow-Angel
220) 20555 0000 000.0 Casualty

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-28 16:02:50

221) 20554 0138 019.7 STEM
222) 20459 0371 053.0 Deadchick 5
223) 20409 0000 000.0 Crev -1
224) 20333 0011 001.6 PlasmaRadio -1
225) 20292 0020 002.9 Kenneth-Knows-All -1
226) 20283 0035 005.0 1337 -1
227) 20223 0000 000.0 Sterockicy -1
228) 20045 0068 009.7 Exedor
229) 19820 0000 000.0 Orcmors
230) 19745 0025 003.6 thomtomw
231) 19695 0011 001.6 WavyGravy
232) 19638 0000 000.0 icean
233) 19587 0073 010.4 Sir-Nuts 3
234) 19580 0000 000.0 PureLionHeart -1
235) 19573 0000 000.0 Dudeo -1
236) 19571 0038 005.4 AstralProjection -1
237) 19419 0000 000.0 LOLZILLA
238) 19334 0079 011.3 Blitz-Mage 2
239) 19291 0013 001.9 ArtistJ -1
240) 19274 0001 000.1 Dopefish -1
241) 19209 0000 000.0 worldfamous
242) 19169 0017 002.4 bluntedboy
243) 19047 0177 025.3 DarKsidE555
244) 18834 0000 000.0 Bleh
245) 18816 0061 008.7 Inlovewithdeception
246) 18639 0028 004.0 K-Fox
247) 18234 0000 000.0 BaronVonBadGuy
248) 18193 0000 000.0 xXDathDalerXx
249) 18165 0329 047.0 Hacsev 7
250) 18143 0221 031.6 richler 4

251) 18138 0001 000.1 Fleischmond -2
252) 18048 0007 001.0 Cajunspirit -2
253) 17995 0000 000.0 pingpong08 -2
254) 17968 0000 000.0 addictedtong -2
255) 17967 0162 023.1 Norbert-Beaver 3
256) 17949 0000 000.0 Chris-Aldin -3
257) 17898 0000 000.0 arianna1 -2
258) 17830 0000 000.0 jonthomson -1
259) 17651 0000 000.0 nevermind-nirvana91
260) 17588 0000 000.0 Fermion
261) 17544 0000 000.0 jujmcint
262) 17514 0000 000.0 NegativeONE
263) 17510 0027 003.9 HouseMasta
264) 17414 0000 000.0 Hermannator
265) 17330 0045 006.4 bigstevie 2
266) 17313 0002 000.3 neeko
267) 17312 0000 000.0 Slightly-Crazy-Dude -2
268) 17256 0000 000.0 MrHighAndMighty
269) 17249 0000 000.0 Jen-the-Great
270) 17185 0077 011.0 firebot00 1
271) 17172 0000 000.0 ianianian1111 -1
272) 17048 0421 060.1 ElDavid 9
273) 17037 0000 000.0 Sekhem -1
274) 17001 0000 000.0 Newt -1
275) 16909 0046 006.6 ParadoxSaint
276) 16892 0003 000.4 FatBadger -2
277) 16863 0159 022.7 Viper-Studios 2
278) 16860 0000 000.0 pukepuddle -2
279) 16834 0012 001.7 skizzak -2
280) 16775 0113 016.1 Pyro-911
281) 16739 0000 000.0 wesdood -3
282) 16678 0145 020.7 Mechabloby 3
283) 16607 0009 001.3 elagus-boca -1
284) 16569 0033 004.7 Gousst -1
285) 16535 0000 000.0 Altarus -1
286) 16525 0000 000.0 Freelance-Magician
287) 16513 0020 002.9 ArmyAnt
288) 16480 0034 004.9 ever-vigilant
289) 16442 0044 006.3 piggyclock 2
290) 16411 0000 000.0 SpinTolk -1
291) 16407 0000 000.0 D34M0N -1
292) 16351 0004 000.6 Error
293) 16228 0143 020.4 Odyssic 2
294) 16159 0011 001.6 Guerilla-Unit -1
295) 16115 0000 000.0 ShittyKitty -1
296) 16109 0052 007.4 Heatwave-the-Cat
297) 16028 0000 000.0 patheticcockroach
298) 15957 0000 000.0 Muffin
299) 15879 0000 000.0 dl-Monk
300) 15873 0026 003.7 Xeneri

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-28 16:08:13

At 6/28/09 03:57 PM, Bahamut wrote: In B/P-related news, congrats to Ehwaz for knocking me out of the top 15. :)

Congrats, Ehwaz!

UPDATE 28th June 2009

Thanks for another great update, Bahamut!

249) 18165 0329 047.0 Hacsev 7

I was aiming for 50 B/P per day this week, but I got a little distracted. Still, 7 ranks less is pretty sweet!

250) 18143 0221 031.6 richler 4

I told you I was going to get my revenge! >:)

$$$ | Strawberry Dodge | Abusive Reviews! | Sig by TheDingo

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-28 16:48:20

At 6/23/09 10:51 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 6/22/09 07:24 AM, Auz wrote:
At 6/21/09 04:19 PM, Bahamut wrote: 054) 49503 0000 000.0 fixit
055) 49147 0341 048.7 Auz 1
Looking up I see my next target is fixit (wasn't he a top 5 bp'er once?).
Hahah.... A top 5? Man, try top 1!

fixit passed ramagi in late 2003 to become #1. Then she passed him back in mid-2004 to retake #1.

'twere epic times on Wi/Ht?

I knew it. I just wasn´t sure whether he was once ranked first, top 3 or top 5. So I just said top 5 to be safe. When I signed up, I thought the top 3 was like:

#1 ramagi
#2 gfoxcook
#3 fixit

With ramagi still below her former retirement spot of 66,666 bp and you just a little below your former retirement spot of 60k. I still remember that "Guess gfox´ retirement numbers" topic, which was one of the first Wi/Ht? topics I ever posted in.

But I could be wrong about all this.

At 6/28/09 03:59 PM, Bahamut wrote: 051) 50053 0000 000.0 shunshuu
052) 49605 0039 005.6 AshtonNextGen 1
053) 49599 0017 002.4 Aksumka -1
054) 49503 0000 000.0 fixit
055) 49468 0321 045.9 Auz

Well I´ve almost passed fixit on this update, which is nice. I still got about 4.1 days left of bping before I go on a holiday and I hope I can make it to the 52nd spot. But in order to do that, I gotta get around 150 bp or so in those 4.1 days which is gonna be pretty tough. Specially considering I have 3 exams and still gotta pack my stuff and do some shopping before I go. Don´t think I´ll get much further than passing fixit, but I´ll try.

Thanks for the update Bahamut, and I hope things´ll turn out for the best for you in the hospital.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-28 16:58:50

At 6/28/09 03:57 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/21/09 06:31 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 6/21/09 04:18 PM, Bahamut wrote: I take it you all have checked out the Art Portal already.
Speaking of the art portal, you should check out this picture by EchoRun.
It's beautiful. :)

I'll try and convince her to post more dragons - she's thrilled by the reception that she's received for her works so far :)

At 6/27/09 06:36 PM, Coop83 wrote: ...darknessdweller is still available :P
I HATE THAT GUY!

I know, I just put that in there for iscrulz' benefit. After all, he'd be about the only person who would join his nerfarious team :P

030) 59873 0030 004.3 TheDepthsofHell
031) 59732 0000 000.0 LockClock
032) 59592 0025 003.6 Seamonky
033) 59570 0257 036.7 iscrulz
034) 58991 0299 042.7 Coop83

Well, it looks like next week I won't actually be chasing down iscrulz (technically) the gap stands at 579 and I'm still closing by less than 50 this week, but we'll see hoiw I can do next time around.

Darn it, just short of 59k before the update. Oh well, rather than just running around in a field today, I did manage to do something and a three-wicket maiden over (Three wickets in six balls, with no runs conceded) wasn't a bad start. we ended up getting them to 130 for 9 of their 10 wickets, then posted our own 130 in reply. A tie, how nice :P

Seamonky, I request moderator assistance :P Start those B/P engines again!

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-28 17:04:04

At 6/28/09 03:57 PM, Bahamut wrote: Due to some events that's happened this week, a lot won't consider this a bright week. For me, however, next week is something for me to be concerned about as tomorrow, I'll be going to hospital to have my right eye examined after the opticians telling me I might have Keratoconus. I can't say if I definitely have it, but I'll go in tomorrow and see what the outcome will be. That is what I've been wondering since I got the appointment booked, so hopefully everything will be fine when I go in.

Wow. It has been a rough week all around. I'm so sorry to hear about your eye. I read the wiki link, and I hope that they are right - despite the uncertainty of the disease, it's usually overcome by wearing glasses to correct the vision. Don't know if you wear glasses now or not (I've had them for a long time) but at least you won't lose your vision. I hope and pray that you have at worse a mild case, and all you'll need is reading glasses or such.

In B/P-related news, congrats to Ehwaz for knocking me out of the top 15. :)

It's even rougher up in the top 20...

UPDATE 28th June 2009

75+ per day BPers

harryjarry 087.3
Gagsy 081.9

Nice going! Good to see the ladies are still a force to be reckoned with!

10+ rank climbers

Sispri 15

Don't you just love that jump when you first make SC? it's fun, isn't it?

No new Supreme Commanders this week.
Star-pacers - None.
Joiners/leavers - None

Still kind of quiet - but I think it will pick up soon...

The LIST
50+ per day BPers are bolded, 4+ rank climbers are italicised, 1000+ weekly BP is underlined.

109) 31979 0026 003.7 FIGMENTUM
110) 31942 0072 010.3 Major-Blood 1
111) 31876 0000 000.0 sunhawk818 -1
112) 31592 0434 062.0 byteslinger 4
113) 31553 0000 000.0 Justin -1
114) 31440 0011 001.6 ThunderboltLegion -1

Yeah, it looks like I may be at this pace (60+ a day) for a while. Even though it's less than before, it seems I'm hitting more blams these days, and my ratio is slowly improving. With work picking up and such, I think 60+ a day is not a bad pace.

Thank you, Bahamut, for another fine update - and I hope that everything turns out okay with your eye! Stay strong, my friend!

Proud member of the EGB since 2006 |-EGB Forum-|-EGB Website-| Game and Movie Mod 2017

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-28 17:32:32

At 6/28/09 03:59 PM, Bahamut wrote:

Thanks for the update Bahamut. Another good one. Your the best. :P

056) 49092 0000 000.0 Dream-of-Duke

No B/P for you until I get another account at a certain number. >:O

Wait wtf is this? Get the hell out of here. Lol at you getting so much and not even being on that much. Woah.

You better pick it back up or yoshi is going to kick your ass lolololol

*Looks at own B/P*

Oh yeah... :(

You won't go down without a fight will you? That's good because you're in for one.

Woot! My best numbers in a long time and it is all I can seem to get while voting honestly. I will admit that one day I was at Hershey Park all day and I have been working more so my totals would be up a bit more if it wasn't for those things though.

171) 27412 0000 000.0 NEVR

Woah, don't think I've ever seen that happen. O.o

186) 25738 0062 008.9 idiot-buster -1

You still want to race my friend? I don't think it'll be very fair if we do.

At 6/23/09 10:51 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
LOL. Looks like going up against Tony Montana, even in just a b/p war... can be a bit intimidating. #;-}>

Yeah, well I guess I'm lucky he's on my side. O.o

At 6/23/09 04:15 PM, aldlv wrote:

You wanna play rough? Ok! Say hello to my little friend!

B/P ranks 51+

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-28 18:28:31

At 6/28/09 03:57 PM, Bahamut wrote: Due to some events that's happened this week, a lot won't consider this a bright week. For me, however, next week is something for me to be concerned about as tomorrow, I'll be going to hospital to have my right eye examined after the opticians telling me I might have Keratoconus.

Again good luck with that.

UPDATE 28th June 2009

Thanks for the update!

096) 34255 0000 000.0 Cyberdevil
097) 34254 0032 004.6 Nijsse
098) 34088 0018 002.6 Joshiwa
099) 33945 0193 027.6 Haggard

I hoped to reach 200 B/P this week, but failed by 7.
Joshiwa should fall next week, I expect to pass him around Friday. Nijse and Cyberdevil are out of my reach, but they should be passed the following week. This will secure my place in the top 100 even more. :)

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-28 18:48:36

At 6/28/09 03:57 PM, Bahamut wrote: UPDATE 28th June 2009

Thanks, Bahamut! Best wishes regarding your eye.

At 6/28/09 05:04 PM, byteslinger wrote:
At 6/28/09 03:57 PM, Bahamut wrote: 10+ rank climbers

Sispri 15
Don't you just love that jump when you first make SC? it's fun, isn't it?

Yeah, feels nice. Probably the most ranks I've ever climbed in a week..

An active week?! omg. I was hoping for 50+.. Ah well.

Put up a fight at least? :P

C'mon man, roll on in..

pffft, sometime before Christmas there, "Fro"? :D

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2009-06-29 05:40:56

Thanks for the update, Bahamut.

At 6/28/09 03:59 PM, Bahamut wrote: 135) 30354 0343 049.0 Sispri 15

*Drops down to knees* DAMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!

137) 30307 0275 039.3 MessiaH 9

I see you've picked it up enough to pass me. :\

I actually think 21 per day is a pretty good post-SC pace, for me anyways.

At 6/28/09 05:32 PM, Fro wrote: You better pick it back up or yoshi is going to kick your ass lolololol

I think you mean he is going to kick my ass again. :D

*Looks at own B/P*

Oh yeah... :(

lmao

At 6/28/09 06:48 PM, Sispri wrote:
Put up a fight at least? :P

I thought we already discussed this. >:( Glad to have you back, yosisruForever77777! :D

pffft, sometime before Christmas there, "Fro"? :D

lololol

BBS Signature