00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

harkhan71 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Welcome your new MODS!

16,369 Views | 341 Replies

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 00:52:40

Yes. The flash forum is definately neglected. The only mod I ever see in there from time to time is Stuporman.
Questions are constantly reasked and reasked and reasked. If you scroll down the page once at any givin time, you will see at least 3 topics each on sprites or importing sound.

Maybe we need to put the "Search NG BBS!" at the top and leave a message like, "Unsure of something? Maybe somebody else has already asked this. Search for your question here."
That would probably save countless reasked questions from being asked.

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 00:59:12

At 6/7/03 12:52 AM, PikaExploder wrote: That would probably save countless reasked questions from being asked.

well, i've e-mailed Tom about many things to help keep re-asked questions in the Flash forum to a minimum, but he has yet to respond. tom must hate me =(

I've only seen stuporman and Freak mods that area every now and then too. its like the far corner desert wasteland that no one ever visits besides the ones that are trapped there.

I could surely die

If I only had some pie

Club-a-Club Club, son

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 01:00:01

I (as well as many others) think newgrundling will make a great addition, his posts are so well thought out and well.. educated, unlike many other users here who just post "1337 i is" topics.

either way congratulations, and make us proud ng

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 02:45:53

its so funny to see new mods in action, once that power is given they go lock crazy, yet those same topics had stayed alive with the other mods, lol...

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 02:51:07

I'm alot less forgiving than most others.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 03:06:54

Woot woot the great el_Folka i now bow...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 03:08:08

At 6/7/03 03:06 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Woot woot the great el_Folka i now bow...

~X~

Enough bowing, a proper spelling of my name would suffice.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 03:09:34

At 6/7/03 03:08 AM, el_foka wrote:
At 6/7/03 03:06 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Woot woot the great el_Folka i now bow...

~X~
Enough bowing, a proper spelling of my name would suffice.

oops sorry about that i mean el_foka.......runs away.............

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 03:13:36

crazy. I go away for a week and all this happens. I think they are all good choices, although I have reservations about the shrike. in my only dealings with him (review and responses to movies) he has come across as quite petty. oh well. back into exile.

(NB: lvl 13 evilSan is not me for now, just in case you have noticed me online, just as I did just now...)

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 03:33:21

Lil Jim is the only one who should be a Mod.

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 07:49:47

At 6/7/03 03:08 AM, el_foka wrote: Enough bowing, a proper spelling of my name would suffice.

I'll take note of that for the future el_fucka.

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 07:54:07

Greetings new MODS hope you are all fair and act right like the old ones used to a pretty long time ago

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 09:16:12

At 6/7/03 12:41 AM, Star_Cleaver wrote:
At 6/7/03 12:34 AM, PikaExploder wrote: So... when is the update for the "Moderated By:" section at the bottom of the page?
i was wondering that also. maybe it will be tomorrow cuz i haven't seen Tom/Wade/liljim on lately, they would be the only ones to change it.

Neither of you looked very hard then - I posted about this in this very thread (page 4/5)!

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 09:19:51

Lol yea outta all the new MOD's fokas probably the most harsh but hes got a wicked funny sense of humor.I'm just waiting or people to start complaining that a level 9 is a mod now when that happens that should bring about some hilarious moments.

Welcome your new MODS!

"The worst kind of coward is one that is only brave enough to show his face in the dark...."

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 12:34:43

At 6/6/03 11:50 PM, el_foka wrote: Yes... Mods are only human... for now. thank you pika. I thought that allpro wouldn't hate me... I'm glad... He's a good guy, even though he's Canadian...lol.

no i dont hait yo... wait canadain crack... ohhh your going down now fool.

love
er fuck... i mean
hait

don't be trash people

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 12:37:42

I don't konw any of them coz I'm still new in forum !!! I just hope they do their job !!! That's all !!!

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 13:54:54

It should add some more balance to the spectrum of mods.

el_foka...theshrike.....newgrundling.....ted_easton
..tanner......................freakapotimus

harsh.............................understanding

I haven't dealt with, or really met any mods besides Freak/Tanner, and, to an extent, liljim.

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 14:02:34

At 6/7/03 01:54 PM, Ted_Easton wrote: I haven't dealt with, or really met any mods besides Freak/Tanner, and, to an extent, liljim.

well see liljim isnt really a mod hes an admin that takes up his tiem moderating occasionly

jeez...

tanner and stooperman say funny things and what not...

aww i never got to say bye to olskoo whos acculy in skoo i hear

don't be trash people

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 14:03:06

At 6/7/03 09:16 AM, liljim wrote: Neither of you looked very hard then - I posted about this in this very thread (page 4/5)!

Eh, me lazy. I just kinda skimmed the topic. First couple pages and then last couple pages. A man with dial-up can only do a limited range of stuff.

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 14:56:09

okay i DEFANTLY blame one of the NEW MODS

Error - no topic exists with the id you've specified. Either it never existed in the first place, or it's just been deleted. Please go back and try again.

see i made a club about hating poxpower man i hait that guy it should be obvious .. imean he drew that thing if me and i admite his artistic tallents

and thing hes a nice guy and all..

BUT MAN i haite that guy...

accualy i haite whever spoiled the fun in me having a topic wich was accualy the OPPOSTIE of waht it ment.. godamn

the music died :(

THE music fucking died :(

wahhh

don't be trash people

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 14:56:53

At 6/7/03 07:49 AM, Mr_Chuckles wrote:
At 6/7/03 03:08 AM, el_foka wrote: Enough bowing, a proper spelling of my name would suffice.
I'll take note of that for the future el_fucka.

Mr. Chuckles, your kindness and caring is exceeded by your lack there of. Thank you.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 16:49:00

I'll admitit wasn't me, but a thread devoted to you hating someone is certainly worth deleting.
Why do you think everyone else cares whether or not you hate him?

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 16:51:43

I shot the sheriff, but I didn't delete your topic.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 17:39:37

At 6/7/03 04:51 PM, el_foka wrote: I shot the sheriff, but I didn't delete your topic.

You?! Damn. Of all the people who had the chance, you got it and 1uped Madness Redeemer. FUCK

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 17:41:58

Welcome all you new MODS!! : ) : D

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 17:51:04

At 6/6/03 02:03 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Based on recommendations we have added Ted_Easton, TheShrike, and el_foka as forum moderators.

How come I've never heard of these guys before?
Am I THAT lame ? Or aren't the just pretty "popular" ?
Anyways, I wonder how come that people like mwtgg, Newgrundling, allpro, format, soulrifter or many other "kewl & leet" people aren't mods ...
Anyways, you're the one to decide who's a mod or not lol.

I play lottery. I always lose.

LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 17:53:07

Newgrundling is a mod, and we're not looking for "kewl and leet" people, we're looking for model posters and respectable people.

Though god only knows how I got in...

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 17:57:46

You seem like a "model-poster" Ted! Even though I have just found out about you because of my lack of visits to the politics forum, you seem like a really cool guy!

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 18:01:20

Thank you very much, Pika.
Feel free to stop by the politics forum and share your opinions!

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-07 18:12:00

At 6/7/03 12:52 AM, PikaExploder wrote: Yes. The flash forum is definately neglected. The only mod I ever see in there from time to time is Stuporman.

OMG I am in there almost all day and delete more topics than people realize. Most of my bans come from Flash forum crap topics or piracy discussion.

Quote of the day: @Nysssa "What is the word I want to use here?" @freakapotimus "Taint".