00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JoeBidenLikesToes just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Welcome your new MODS!

16,373 Views | 341 Replies

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 19:20:35

I still like ya so that one for the hate of shrike and one for the like of shrike.

"The worst kind of coward is one that is only brave enough to show his face in the dark...."

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 19:20:39

At 6/6/03 07:15 PM, TheShrike wrote: Aww... I is unpopular now =,[

wow, we really need mods like him. :/.. i guess power does change people, even if it is in 4.5 hrs. a record i must say.

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 19:30:53

At 6/6/03 03:13 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Due to popular demand we'll give Newgrundling a go as a forum mod. :)

YAY!!!! I think he's the best vhoise of all those new 4 mods.....

But I welcome them all!

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 19:31:50

For the record, I am the same guy I always was.

If people can't take a little quip, made in jest, then go to hell.

What it's like to become a NG Mod...

Well, first, there is the shock, the realization that you really are a mod.

Then your mind starts racing... you say to yourself "Now I can lock those damn crap topics... Now I can ban that ass who won't stop spamming my favorite threads... I REALLY AM A MOD"

Then you realize that you have a job to do.

And you realize people are gonna hate you and be jealous no matter what you do...

And then you say "Screw them".

So you do your job. And the forums are better for it.

"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 19:33:02

wow in under a day people are starting to bash a new MOD. lol this will ether turn out realy funny, or it will turn out to be realy bad

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 19:33:34

At 6/6/03 07:25 PM, Dobio wrote: I have no clue who those people are...

But, anyway, are you planning on 'de-modding' anyone?

they should de-mod i 4get his name the guy wit the high post count i4get his name but they should de-mod him he hasnt ben doin his job lately.and im sorry 4 the spellin maskakes in m posts i am stupid and i cant spell or i dont rerad my posts until i post them.

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 19:35:18

At 6/6/03 06:49 PM, spacerhead wrote: oh right cuz now you can get banned for calling someone a wuss

i'd watch what you say if i were you, they're really getting strict. nazi style man. i got banned for calling ngling dildobot, and making a topic asking the mods whats up.

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 19:39:01

If its any consellation (and this isn't to suck up) but i never liked Allpro. What an ASS. Hes always asking for attention.

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 19:40:29

Naw, I think you're pretty awesome. I think you should spend a little more time at the general forum.

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 19:49:55

At 6/6/03 07:40 PM, Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl wrote: Naw, I think you're pretty awesome. I think you should spend a little more time at the general forum.

Yeah, Theshrike is the coolest MOD out there!
you owned the guy on AIM
:)

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 19:51:34

At 6/6/03 07:33 PM, -FaTbOy- wrote:
At 6/6/03 07:25 PM, Dobio wrote: I have no clue who those people are...

But, anyway, are you planning on 'de-modding' anyone?
they should de-mod i 4get his name the guy wit the high post count i4get his name but they should de-mod him he hasnt ben doin his job lately.and im sorry 4 the spellin maskakes in m posts i am stupid and i cant spell or i dont rerad my posts until i post them.

olskoo. yeah, he hasn't been around, but thats not a reason to de-mod somebody, he's probably done alot as a mod

remember, mods volenteer their time, though they may have already been wasting their time on the forums, they now have a good purpos for it, and just cuz they spend alot of time on the forums, doesnt mean they cant have lives

maybe olskoo just had a long vacation, maybe is traveling, or is taking spring and summer classes for college where he cant get to a computer, but he'll be back

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic byTemplate88 ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 19:54:23

hey NG2 (woo) isnt the punishment for teh outwar shiat deletion? (your first lock and ban topic)

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 19:54:32

CONGRATULATIONS NEWGRUNDLING!! I see you just locked and banned for the first time, may I say you did it with a swiftness I have never witnessed in a mod! I always thought you would be a good one~!

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 19:55:10

newgrundin or whatever his ame is jst made his 1st ban/lock yeyy

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 19:55:45

Okay, well welcome. El_foka, I've seen around. Not very recently, though. TheShrike, I've never seen you before, but that AIM log was hilarious. You are teh cool. :) Ted, I have no clue who you are, either.

Newgrundling 100% deserves to moderate the Newgrounds BBS. One, hundred, percent. He has tons of info and useful things to say, and if I was given the decision to choose a mod, it would be him. (No offense to the other three, I just don't know you too well.)

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 20:05:53

Newgrundling is the only one I've heard of. Don't know any of the others. How many does that bring the total up to?

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 20:16:51

"Shrike the Banner"
Somehow it doesn't have the ring that Tanner did.

"I Like Shrike" is indeed much better, and if you want a goof rhyme, Shrike, you should be nice ;)

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 20:18:11

At 6/6/03 06:59 PM, spacerhead wrote: but last time i checked forums were for sharing opinions and thoughts.

Yes, they are - though your "opinions" or "thoughts" really didn't contribute much to anything - you are basically trying, from what I've read of your posts to this thread, to get a rise out of the new moderators. You haven't contributed any useful suggestions other than offering a couple of questionable gripes. All you've done is break apart the sentences of one of the new moderator's posts and tried to use the (re-fangled parts of) those sentences to form some useless / inaccurate point(s)...

For anyone who's wondering about the moderator list at the bottom of the forum pages - the new mods will appear on the list after maintenance tomorrow morning.

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 20:18:32

At 6/6/03 08:12 PM, Newgrundling wrote: 10, I think:

Congrats Newgrundling. Your knowledge of the site makes you a perfect choice.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 20:27:35

I envy NGL. Not as another mod, but that he got his first lock and ban before me for an outwar link.

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 20:32:45

At 6/6/03 07:40 PM, Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl wrote:
Naw, I think you're pretty awesome. I think you should spend a little more time at the general forum.

naw youre an attention whore and look oopz my boobs fell out of my fake pic, who is really sarah and i want to pretend to be her.

the only reason youre even still around is because you get attention from guys who cant even stand up without getting hard. and thats not hard to do at all

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 20:35:51

Wellcome.

Hello my good friends.

Open season.

?

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 20:36:50

At 6/6/03 08:32 PM, spacerhead wrote: naw youre an attention whore and look oopz my boobs fell out of my fake pic, who is really sarah and i want to pretend to be her.

the only reason youre even still around is because you get attention from guys who cant even stand up without getting hard. and thats not hard to do at all

that was rather.. irrelevant.

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 20:37:36

At 6/6/03 08:36 PM, Jiggle_Nutz wrote: that was rather.. irrelevant.

but so undeniably true

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 20:40:55

At 6/6/03 08:37 PM, spacerhead wrote:
At 6/6/03 08:36 PM, Jiggle_Nutz wrote: that was rather.. irrelevant.
but so undeniably true

Or not.. maybe your rage against Dark_Sk8er_Grrl is fueled by jealous..

Anyway.. I don't think it's wise to get off topic AND simeltaneously flame someone in a topic about Mods.

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 20:41:08

why so hostile twards eachother people? first its users out of envy going after wade for not letting newgroundling be a mod, then they go after the new mods, now after eachother? why?

Welcome your new MODS!

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic byTemplate88 ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 20:43:02

At 6/6/03 08:40 PM, Jiggle_Nutz wrote: Or not.. maybe your rage against Dark_Sk8er_Grrl is fueled by jealous..

Anyway.. I don't think it's wise to get off topic AND simeltaneously flame someone in a topic about Mods.

jealous of a fake grrrl? nah not me. theres a lot of cooler chicks in bbs than her. not attention whores.

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 20:45:15

At 6/6/03 08:43 PM, spacerhead wrote:
At 6/6/03 08:40 PM, Jiggle_Nutz wrote: Or not.. maybe your rage against Dark_Sk8er_Grrl is fueled by jealous..

jealous of a fake grrrl? nah not me. theres a lot of cooler chicks in bbs than her. not attention whores.

Yes.. because you know so many more girls on the BBS.. seeing as you've been here for the longest time.

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 20:48:57

At 6/6/03 08:45 PM, Jiggle_Nutz wrote: Yes.. because you know so many more girls on the BBS.. seeing as you've been here for the longest time.

i can name three girls off the top of my head who i would actually be interested in having a conversation with before i would ever give dsg the time of day:

beeonkah
j3nnica
bobby_jenkins

all nice girls, who (with the exception of the last, which is no big deal cuz its not horrid) dont feel the need to put a picture of their boobs on every page of ever topic, and talk about lesbian butt sex just to get peoples attention.

Response to Welcome your new MODS! 2003-06-06 21:14:30

In any event, I think you're the real attention whore around here, space...

liljim is right, you aren't contributing, you're just insulting people.

"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature