00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dingleberry96 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I can't fucking stand little kids.

74,891 Views | 707 Replies

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 00:46:58

At 6/9/07 08:07 PM, Milesaway13 wrote: Boo hoo

Your like 13, and your complaining about little kids?

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 00:50:23

Nothing teaches those little fuckers better than a penis in their mouths!

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 00:52:39

At 6/14/07 12:50 AM, TheSovereign wrote: Nothing teaches those little fuckers better than a penis in their mouths!

true dat homie

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 00:55:50

I got another, wee.

I play football with the entire neighborhood once a month. If you're older than 9, you can play. So, my team (mostly my age, some younger ones.) vs the other team (reverse the roles). It's full contact. Sure, some people feel bad tackling a 9 year old. But, it's fun.

Halfway through the game, their winning by 2 touchdowns. Cheating all the way, I adds to you. So, we have the ball. I hike it, and block the kids (easily). He passes it, someone catches it. We gain a point. They have the ball now. They decide to run it. I chase after the one with the ball, and he stiff-arms my balls. Hard enough for me to nearly shit myself. I'm on the ground, the parents laugh, they score. We have the ball again, and I have a limp. So, the kid is in front of me. Hike the ball, he hits my nads again. The parents, again, laugh.

My nads don't appreciate it.

So, we gain some yards. So, I'm block again. Hike, he goes to hit my balls. I stopped it and slap him. Not a normal slap. It wasn't normal, nor backhand. I swung in a downward fashion. The sound it made was the best sound ever. The parents yell at me as their child cries on the ground, with an imprint of my hand. His mother starts yellin' at me. . .

Mother: He's just 10!
Me: He knows where not to hit a boy or man.
Mother: You didn't have to resort to violence, though!
Me: He didn't have to stiff-arm my ballsack.
Mother: You could of told me!
Me: YOU SAW HIM HIT ME IN THE GROIN, TWICE. AND LAUGHED. YOU ARE A FUCKING HORRIBLE MOTHER, AND THIS LITTLE SHIT DOESN'T HAVE A FATHER!
Mother: Don-
Me: SHUT IT. IF HE IS GOING TO ACT LIKE A BITCH, I'M GONNA TREAT HIM LIKE A BITCH THAT OWES HER PIMP MONEY!
Mother: B-
Me: NOW, GO GET ME A BAG OF ICE!

There is no more tackle football on Frazier Drive, anymore. But, I've got that kid under my control now.

My nuts still hurt. This happened yesterday.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 00:59:29

At 6/11/07 05:45 PM, shaded-restraint wrote: From what it sounds like, parents don't beat their children often enough these days.

Exactly.

I was beaten shitless if I did something wrong. Nowadays people would call that abuse, but it got the point across my 5 or 6 year old mind. Do that, and you'll end up hurting. A lot.

Also, when I was young I was naturally afraid of anyone over a year older than me. It was like I felt that they deserved my respect and complete silence. I usually didn't say shit around anyone, unless they were my age.

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 01:02:25

At 6/9/07 08:07 PM, Milesaway13 wrote: But, to be bothered by one is like a taste of Hell gone bad.

Hell normally tastes good?

I stumbled back because of surprise, not because of the push. I swear.

Shuuuur.

Good stories. I like the first one most though.

IT WAS ALL A DREAM.

Thank you CagedSilhoutte for the sexy ass sig!

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 01:03:13

yes little kids can be stuped but its the parents fault...

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 01:06:38

At 6/14/07 12:46 AM, Mp3-Lock wrote:
At 6/9/07 08:07 PM, Milesaway13 wrote: Boo hoo
Your like 13, and your complaining about little kids?

Because, it doesn't matter how old you are, there are kids younger than you that are total jerk asses. I'm 13 and I get my hair pulled, kicked in the crotch, and strangled by these little jerks. The only problem is that I don't retaliate. Most of the time. Mainly because you do anything to make them stop and their parents go ape crap. Their parents should stop spoiling their kids and at least just spank them, or better, smack them with a belt.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 01:51:44

all that you have to do to kids is fucking knock them out once and they get the message. Have them learn on their own. Hell, give em a penny and tell them to play with the light socket they will learn.

My dad did this a while back, and I just remembered that when we were watching Christopher Titus, and my dad actually did say "hey shot your ass about eight feet didn't it."

I do have some stories though:

#1 I was walking through target (this was when the Nintendo DS had just came out) and I see this little kid somewhere between five and seven, playing on the display model, I think it was warioware touched. His parents were right there looking at something else not paying much mind too him. Well I guess he lost one of the minigames and got made because he took the fucking stylus and stabbed it through the damn screen, as hard as he could he just slammed it in there. Well, I inform the father what the kid did so that he knows that his son just ruined a 200 dollar handheld. Well when I tell him, he yells at me to "mind my own fucking business" were the words that he used I believe, I do not take this very well. now this was a scrawny guy and I am not a little boy, I believe that I was benching 150 then and I was boxing. Im getting ready to fight this guy, saying things like, "Yeah, well maybe if your kid wasn't destroying things I could mind my own business." After this an employee came by and asked if there was a problem, the dad tried to shut me up trying to pass as my dad. I told the worker "no he is not my father, and his real son just destroyed that ds." Well needless to say, the dad payed the store for the console. And the kicker is that while I watched that motherfucker exit the store and go through the parking lot, I didn't see him yell at his kid once.

#2 This time I am in a fastfood joint (I cant remember if it was Burger King or McDonalds), I get my food, sit down, and there is this family sitting in front of me. Well they have two kids a boy and a girl, They have this little contest together to see who can through their pickles the farthest, they each through their pickle's back and two hit me. So I calmly ask the parents if they could tell their kids not to throw their food at me. They argue with me that it wasn't their kids that did it. I showed them the pickles and they looked at their kids burgers saw they had none, and all was fine, I won the argument, they told their kids to stop. Later they started to throw fries at me. Now the couple really starts to argue with me, saying I am just trying to start something to get free food or some bullshit. I tell them to tell them to discipline their kids they don't, and long story short I get them kicked out of the restaurant.

XBL Gamertag: SpootyEh.

Just add me to your friends list.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 01:54:57

The only reason why parents don't hit kids is because they think its wrong to hit a defenseless child... so if he had guns you would then smack your kids? Seriously parents today are pussies. Around my time there was no mercy.
:'(

We're meat and that's it. So lets fuck it, fuck it, fuck it.

Minecraft: JuJitsuLipShitz

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 02:05:15

At 6/14/07 01:54 AM, Anti-pie wrote: Around my time there was no mercy.

And that's the way it should be. If a parent is angry about something you did, he/she should beat you for it.

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 02:11:07

I hate little kids too. My little cousin is more annoying than a howler monkey getting buttsecksed.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 02:33:54

Lemme tell you something: In my book, little kids are dangerous, so next time you see one, make like a tree and get the heck out of there before something bad happens. AGAIN.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 03:22:04

when they start to bother you, the answer is very simple, and wont involve assauly charges. You either flick em in the nose or speak in a scary ( to them) tone.

"Your job is not do die for your country, your job is to see to it that the other son of a bitch dies for HIS country" -General George S. Patton

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 03:33:58

At 6/14/07 12:59 AM, ZENON wrote:
Also, when I was young I was naturally afraid of anyone over a year older than me. It was like I felt that they deserved my respect and complete silence. I usually didn't say shit around anyone, unless they were my age.

ditto, when I was little, you didnt piss off g6's if you were in g3, and you didnt piss off g8'swhen in 7 or under, and I was always looking forward to getting that kind of respect, it wasnt to be, Im in Grade 8 (soon to be 9, of course) and I was trying to get a point through a particularly stubborn friends head, and this g7 starts imitating me, know I never met this kid, so I was ready to turn his blonde hair blood red, but refrained, realising that some1 else will eventually put this kid in extensive care. The friend I mentioned earlier is also somewhat like that to other people. Also, remember when people werent so fucking hostile?

"Your job is not do die for your country, your job is to see to it that the other son of a bitch dies for HIS country" -General George S. Patton

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 03:41:21

I feel your pain. My little bro was bi, 10 years old, had adhd, and hadnt had his meds for years. Luckily, before things got any mor hectic, she sent him to his dads in arizona. phew, thank God.

Streaming, music making, etc.

I'm on Twitch, Bandcamp, Youtube, and Twitter

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 03:45:11

ive got one

i was playing foot ball in our friend's back yard and theres this little kid walking around punching people in the balls inbetween plays. soon i see him walking towards me right as we are about to hike the ball, i say to my self "just ignore him and maybe..." *i get punched in the balls* i say "who the hell do you think you are?" and i jump up and drop kick him, he flew a foot foot or two and then ran inside the house, best of all...i didnt get in trouble because everyone knew he had it coming

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 03:48:55

At 6/9/07 08:12 PM, Lord-Sonx wrote: thats why we invented the bitchslap!

ROFL! Right on!
I hate the little kids who think they "own" public property, just like you arcade experience...
I also felt like kicking a 4 year old in the face... The story made me remember the feeling of dealing with these kids... >:(

Check out my new movie "Blood Harvest"!

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 04:17:59

Ah. I remember this one time when I was walking home from school, and this little carrot-headed shitface rides up on his bike, and starts talkin' shit to me. I don't know why he even started this, because he knew I could whip his scrawny little ass. You see I knew him and he knew me, because his dad was dating my friend's mom, so I saw him quite often when I went over to my friend's place. Now, I'm just walking along, minding my own business, when he rides up on his bike with his friend and starts saying, "Hey, look, it's dildo face <name withheld>!" He then rides ahead, and I'm thinking, "Okay. Just keep walking. He won't turn around." He then turns around and rides past again, and says, "Cocksucker! Cocksucker!" By that point, I was about to blow, but I kept my cool. Y'know, I was trying to be the better man by not lashing out, but this what the little asshat said next was the last straw. He made another one-eighty and said, "Your cap makes you look like a fag, and your mom's a cum spewing whore!" That right there set me off, because one: You don't mock the cap. It's what makes me me. Most of the people at school know me because of my cap, and two: No one talks shit about my mother. You can talk shit about me all you want, but talk shit about my mother, and I will be very, very pissed, and that...will be bad...for you. (Of course, that warning's kinda pointless over the Web, where no physical altercation can take place.) So, when he turned around to sling another round of insults at me, I swung my arm back, and knocked him off his bike. He gets up and tries to confront me about it, so I grabbed him by the collar, lift him up so we're eye to eye, and I say very slowly, "Listen you little bastard. If you talk shit about me any more, I swear to God I'm gonna make your life a living hell." He then replies with, "Well, at least my mom's not a cum spewing whore." I just set him down, and spearhanded him in the gut. He ran home crying, and told his dad about it. How do I know he did? I went over to my friend's house a little after I got home and dropped my stuff off. When I get to my friend's place. The little fucker and his dad is there, and his dad was pissed. He asked me why I did it, and I said that he needed a good asskicking, and then I asked him why he didn't do the same when he starts acting up. No answer....

Later that day, the kid tried to shoot me with an arrow.... My friend stopped him though. Phew.

Five bucks say that most people will think that this is a lie.

FALCON THRUST! YES! YES! YES! YES! YEEEEEEAAAAAH!

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 04:32:33

Here is MY story
-I was looking after this one neigbourhood kid (my girlfriend's little bro). He gets bored, and so do I...So, we go to the neighborhood arcade. We go on the House of the dead 3, and are doing fine, until these bunch of 5 little fucks (their ringleader was about 9, others were 7-8) hijack the machine, and then lose. Nevertheless, my little friend was pissed, but I talked him out of fighting them. So we go to the Time Crisis 2 machine, and then we see them use their numbers to hijack a DDR machine, the victim being my Girlfriend, of all people...I still restrained myself, but I could feel my piss boil. I was taking out my anger on the terrorists in TC2, and you know what happens? THEY unplug the machine! I was about ready to go mideval on the asses of thouse little fuckers, but my girlfriend suggest we just leave and go get pizza and some soda. I just yelled at the little fucks and when they looked scared, I left with my second family (my nickname for the people I was with). We go down to a pizza place, and just have a good time pratting about when THEY show up. They act all civil, then they order a pizza and sit their little asses down next to us. There are a lot of people in the resturant, so it suprised me what they did next. They threw pizza at my girlfriend and me, then the ringleader did it. He ran up to me and BIT ME on my hand! This was apparently a signal of some sort, because the other four attempted to attack my girlfriend and her bro. I had enough of that shit. My other hand SMASHED him full on in the face, and sent him flying into his table, then i used my now bloodied hand to deliver a nasty stomach blow. (I couldn't hit any lower, unfortunatly*-( ) I then turned and saw my girlfriend knee one of the little terrors in the stomach, then punch the other full on in the face(She is a kickboxer-hells yeah). We both pulled the assholes that were trying to kill her little bro off him and then punished them with a througouh ass-whooping. Long story (slightly shorter) A dude in the resturant called the cops, and they called the parents on the little punks, and they all cried and said we started it, but the 40 people in the resturant said it was bullshit, and we got let off.
In short, the worst little kids are the ones that make their own nasty gangs.
Those little fucks need an asswhooping.
Most little kids are fine, besides ones like these asswipes.
Hit em with this if they bug you.

I can't fucking stand little kids.

Last.fm

Why the fuck did I like these forums again

CLICK SIGNATURE FOR DIFFERENT SONGS EACH WEEK

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 20:57:55

I gots another story.

I was at Main Event with my Girlfriend Elica and we went in to play some game there, you know the useual DDR rounds and Time Crisis 3. And we were in line for DDR, and i see this kid who's been following us for a while, and i know EXACTLY why. The reason he was following me is because HE saw me put 100 dollars on my game card and he got a little sinister idea.
Well were in line and i see the kid, he's right behind me and pretends hes waiting in line. The little bitch. I have my card in my back pocket and ive been useing this card for over 2 years. And so i put my name on the card about a year back for safty reasons. I let him nab it and he walks off all swavly with a smirk on his face and i see him walking off and puts the card into a para para machine. he stars playing and once his games done, i come up to him and say "Hey buddy" and right there he's stund shitless because he knew I was the one he stole the card from.
And so he conversation goes like this

Me: So you enjoying your game?
Bitch: Umm...y-yeah *Nod his thick head*
Me: Good good, so how much do ya have on that card mate?
Bitch: I don't know, my mom put some money on here
Me: Cool, you know, im pritty good at Para, you wana play a round?
Bitch: No, im good, im about to leave.
Me: Nah its all good, you mom can understand a small 3 minute delay.
Bitch: I don't think--
Me: * Reaches into my back pocket and sighs * Aww man, I lost my card.
Bitch: well i hope you find it
Me: Well the thing is, i wrote my name on my card, and i think you've got it.
Bitch: * Trys to say something, but he knows he's fucked *

And the asshole makes a run for it.
Of course the Dumb ass can't run worth shit in a crowded place like Main event and sence im really tall for my self, i can see over evrybody. and i track the bitch into the bathroom where he thinks he can hide out. And luckly, theres NOBODY THERE inside and i see him go in, and i silently follow him in.
i get in there and i check the floor under the stalls to see which one hes in. nd i see nothing, and so i know hes standing on the toilet.
So i get a spark in my mind to play a little mind games with the fucker, and see if he breaks.
So i start say "Hey Bitch, are you iiiiiiin hhhheeeeeeeeeere?
No answer
And now the havock began
I start kicking the stalls open, and hes got to be in one of them.
Kick another
And another
And one more..
And i get to the very last stall and i gently open the door and see him with a smile on.
And he drops the card down ont the floor and the basterd there sitting in complete paralization. and i grab him buy the hair and drag the fucker out and drop him on the floor.
I fucking kicked the shit in the face and made him get up, just to bitch slap him in the face back down.
Well i got Elica and got the fuck out of there.
lolz

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 21:25:31

At 6/14/07 08:57 PM, TheCleverOne wrote: A lot of words

I know I hate it when kids at arcades or best buy or anything like that, think that because they are little they have a right to the games and they play them for hours. And they suck at them anyway and when you ask if you can play they say you can when they die or something like that. 20 lives later they say "well that didn't count", and stuff like that. Then another little kid cuts right in front of you, and the people at the store get mad when you hang the little ones with a controller chord, It just makes no sense.

XBL Gamertag: SpootyEh.

Just add me to your friends list.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 21:28:07

that kid in the pizzaria was a fucking dick, did u explain to them the story?/

b

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 21:30:59

YOU'RE MY BOYYYYYFRIEND!"

You should have been her boyfriend! free pussy!

God damn the indians suck

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 21:32:42

Blame the parents, obviously.

I dont have a signature, stop bugging me.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 21:41:42

Meh, you know, not all little kids are complete asshats....

I wasn't... ANyways, the ones that are asshats, fuckign BIG asshats...

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 21:50:46

Grounding doesn't do shit... EVER. Oh no, no TV or computer for a week! Boohoo. If they ground someone from going OUTSIDE, that's just stupid, especially if they're fat fucks.

I dont have a signature, stop bugging me.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 22:16:46

i remember this one time me and my two friends, all 12 at the time went to this place in a forest we call the vine (theres this rope hanging from a tree where you can swing) and theres like 3 black kids there, 1 13, 1 12 and 1 like 5-ish, and they try to steal our bikes and betas us up or somthing, of course we just defend ourselfs, sop we make a settle ment to just l;eave cuz we asked them "why the fuck are you trying to steal our bikes children" anyways, we leave but the little kid kicks my bike like 20 times, so i ofcourse kik him in the face, longh story short i got the cops called on me, and they were partoling arounf the area for me for about 2 hours, but i lived by there soi just stayed inside

b

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 22:28:43

Oh yeah, thought of another one.

Ok, so I get this order from my grandma to go get some cokes from the grocery store near here. I drive down there, no biggy. So, I walk in, and decide to get some batteries while im in there ( I have a wireless mouse that needed em, and the other one that isnt wireless is WAY too sensative.) I should have just got the cokes and left...

There were these 2 kids, one girl one boy ( I think... he was really faggy looking with blonde hair and whatnot) looked about, age 9 or 10. We'll refer to the boy as Shit 1 and the girl as Shit 2. So, I casually walk past them to get the batteries I desire, I heard them whisper something and Shit 2 giggled. I paid no attention to it. So I find the correct batteries, and when I turn around, Shit 1 is standing there and knees me in the nads.

This made me hold my head down a bit, and then Shit 1 starts tugging my hair, and I can hear the screeching sounds of laughter from Shit 2 (I'm assuming their siblings or boyfriend/girlfriend.) So I get up, lifting Shit 1 off the ground because he was pulling on my collar too. So I pushed him off me, and he lands face first in to hard floor, you know, tile floors.

So, he starts whining like the little weak motherfucking peice of trash that he is, and Shit 2 comes over to see if he's ok. Shit 1 runs away and gets his mom, I get fucking yelled at by his mom, actual convo follows.

Mom : What the FUCK did you do to my poor baby?
Me : Poor baby? That bitch is a little demon!
Mom : He never did anythign to you!
Me : Yes he did, he FUCKING kneed me in the balls and pulled my hair! If you cant control that asshole, put a leash on him.
Mom : He didnt do anything to you! I....saw it with my own eyes!

And then I was saved by some sweet old lady behind the counter and told the mom what actually happened, and that I just pushed Shit 1 because he was practically using me as a jungle gym.

They got kicked out, and I got the coke and batteries like I was supposed too. I didnt bother telling my grandma when I got home though...

lol

Yazar the toot.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 22:36:01

i cant totally freaking understand, sometimes how these bratty little turds just come out of nowhere and ruin your day, get you kicked out of somewhere or in a load of trouble...

I don't have a signature.