00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Limaou just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

This is real we must act fast

4,748 Views | 118 Replies

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-05-19 17:42:58

I recently put up a track explaining all this, so come to my page and listen, it's called "Save the Earth"

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-05-19 17:44:12

At 4/22/07 07:51 PM, bonbon367 wrote: no more honey nut cheerios 0:

Not that those things use real honey anyway.

There is a war going on in you're mind. People and ideas all competing for you're thoughts. And if you're thinking, you're winning.

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-05-19 17:45:15

I hate bees anyway. We won't run out of food either, we'll just run out of honey which we don't really need anyway.

Let's all catch thumbtacks on our bare eyes!

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-05-19 17:47:00

My good sir.

Knoxkast started sucking after episode 11.

Also, Fuck Bees.

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-05-19 17:49:28

Oh no! Turn all electornics off including your PC. I'll switch mine o--

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-05-31 00:12:16

Yes they flew well, but they didn't find their way back to their home. They lose their sense of navigation, not their ability to fly.

At 5/19/07 06:31 PM, Grubby wrote: This is a bit cruel, but I did this to see if it was true.

There's a huge bunch of flowers right next to my family room's windows. Bee's are very attracted to it, and all sorts of bees visit it everyday.

Well I made a call with my cell phone right next to the bees, and this is what happened.

Most of the bees that were crawling inside the flowers stopped instantly. One of the bees that were airborne swerved, and flew away. The rest of the bees stopped, and just "stood" still for a very long time. Then, everything was normal. They flew well.

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-05-31 00:37:16

OMFG WERE ALL GONNA DIE!

EVERYONE CATCH AS MANY BEES' AS POSSIBLE AND PUT FEMALES AND MALES IN A LARGE TANK AND MAKE THEM ALL MATE! ONCE YO HAVE 1,000 BEE'S LET THEM LOOSE! ITS FOR THE GOOD OF HUMANITY!

ok done.
and i'm not doing what just said MUAHAHAH!

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-05-31 00:48:16

Ooh, that's a real problem. We have to do something, because if the bees die, angiosperms die ( flowering and vascular plants ), then eventually gymnosperms ( non-flowering, non vascular plants ) die, with nothing but grass to eat, herbivores like horses, sheep, goats and cows die out, then carnivores die out, and with no grass insects die out, then omnivores, us die, and sea creatures live for a short while and finally die. So as much as I hate conservationalism we must do something, like artificially pollenate things or something. And chart up a sixth one, since there is a drought in the SouthEast, and if the majority of people and other environmental things disappear somehow we may have an equally large problem on our hands, because tourism will go down a little, be cause of the water shortage, which will make water essentially a treasure since we cannot live more than 3 days without it, and multiple wildfires will amplify this problem, which will be followed by several other rather large inconveniences.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-05-31 00:58:31

At 4/23/07 09:16 PM, Broken-Needle wrote: Simply remember everyone plays a role in this world, Shakespeare once said: "All the world is but a stage everyone plays their role and few important key figures have more than one roll" I apologize if I did not quote him word for word for my memory is not perfect, but you get the general idea

I've known that like, forever, apology accepted. You are only human. I wish they could find a way to neutralize the waves before they exited the cell phone, that would be genius, but that is most likely how the phone calls and reaches the recipient. No wonder my mom says I don't need a cell phone.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-05-31 01:05:42

Are you in kindergarden? I think you must've learned that there is a queen bee who takes care of the offspring problem, once the male reproduces it dies, although I'm not sure if his is for al bee species I do know that it isfor many. Seriously if you have nothing inteligent to say, say nothing at all

At 5/31/07 12:37 AM, Icecry0 wrote: OMFG WERE ALL GONNA DIE!

EVERYONE CATCH AS MANY BEES' AS POSSIBLE AND PUT FEMALES AND MALES IN A LARGE TANK AND MAKE THEM ALL MATE! ONCE YO HAVE 1,000 BEE'S LET THEM LOOSE! ITS FOR THE GOOD OF HUMANITY!

ok done.
and i'm not doing what just said MUAHAHAH!

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-05-31 01:11:34

I thank you sir for one of the most inteligent responses up here

At 5/31/07 12:48 AM, Andrea364 wrote: Ooh, that's a real problem....

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-06-25 23:47:57

Here's a link to a verbal/video explanation about the problem by Bill Maher:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYTFkZNADls

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-06-25 23:49:06

At 4/22/07 12:08 AM, Kyle wrote: I don't even like honey that much.

But think about the honey mustard!

I also hate when bees sting.

WEAR A METAL VEST OMGZ

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-06-25 23:50:57

Yah my Science teacher talked about that

What can we do?

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-06-25 23:50:59

Einstein's extensive bee research, huh? I've heard about that!

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-06-25 23:51:40

Their only god damn bees. There's billions of them, it's not like they'll all die out.

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-06-25 23:52:54

At 6/25/07 11:51 PM, Dakurus wrote: Their only god damn bees. There's billions of them, it's not like they'll all die out.

Oops, spell mistake. They're, not their.

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-06-25 23:57:46

At 4/22/07 01:03 AM, TheFaces wrote: HA!!! And you all laughed when I said cellphones would be the death of humanity. WELL WHO'S LAUGHING NOW LOSERS?!
but no seriouslly... were not going anywhere for awhile. We can genetically polinate plants if need be. You know this right?

holy shit, A thought just came to mind... the death of bees will result in the employment of thousands of people.

If you can't find a door, make one. Because it certainly won't fucking make itself.

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-07-19 00:43:01

problem is that those thousands of people will be dead from starvation

At 6/25/07 11:57 PM, somestupidloser wrote: holy shit, A thought just came to mind... the death of bees will result in the employment of thousands of people.

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-07-19 00:44:50

Oh and by the way it turns out ell phones aren't the cause, I apologize, for I was misslead, turns out cell phones are always first to blame, however the bees are still dying

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-07-22 03:34:03

Huh? what does police gotta do wit it?

At 7/19/07 01:09 AM, ChokeOnASpork wrote: FUCK THA POLICE

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-07-22 03:35:42

Fuck bees.

I'll pollenate vagaina.

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-07-22 03:55:53

Didn't they just discover that it was a West-Asian disease/pathogen that was killing off the bees?

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-07-22 04:31:12

At 4/22/07 12:26 AM, Rosenrot-I wrote: Don't worry. As long as we post about it on the internet, we will be safe. Because posting about problems on the internet makes them go away.

like closing your eyes and hiding uder the sheets.
it will all just GO AWAY when you say so. sure.

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-07-25 01:40:20

Yup I believe so, but I'm not 100% sure however

At 7/22/07 03:55 AM, Serphyas wrote: Didn't they just discover that it was a West-Asian disease/pathogen that was killing off the bees?

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-07-26 02:23:01

hahaha yah Brotha mon that didn't really help. it's the same stuff you spit in your song which I'm listening too. but I shall save every bee I can.

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-07-26 02:23:55

Nothing will change. We will keep living the way we are, ignorant to the fact of whether it's killing us or not.

Cocks.

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-07-26 02:57:20

What the fuck guys? Really... your all freaking out about something that non of you have presented evidence on... and just because that talk show host cracks some jokes about earth day and says cells phones MIGHT be the cause of MASS bees dieing, doesn't make it a fact at all.

Is there some sort of honey shortage? I sure haven't noticed the prices of honey going up at all. You guys know what I have noticed? A SHORTAGE IN OIL. Gas prices continually raising.

There are so many different frequencies floating through the air I doubt cell phones are the cause. What if someone told you Wireless Internet was killing bees, would you stop using your wireless internet?

You all sound like a bunch of Vegans!

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-07-26 03:15:52

Actually..i'm concerned.
Just because we wake up and see or neghbourhood the same way as it was yesterday , we take our ecosystem for granted..

In all actuality , i beleive we must do something about it..promoting gardens for instance..and letting bee hives be..as long as they are not hurting anybody..

else there will come a day when we'll have to mass breed bees just for us to survive..like in the matrix..

Already Disturbed.

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-07-26 03:22:49

At 4/22/07 12:26 AM, Rosenrot-I wrote: Don't worry. As long as we post about it on the internet, we will be safe. Because posting about problems on the internet makes them go away.

Hell, that works sometimes.

La dee da da da

BBS Signature