00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

This is real we must act fast

4,762 Views | 118 Replies

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 01:37:27

At 4/22/07 12:01 AM, Broken-Needle wrote: The bees are dying, if they become extinct... yada yada yada

Boooooooooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm Darwin7 you can keep the change

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 01:44:52

Asking billions of people to stop using cell phones is like asking billions of people to stop smoking cigarettes. Why do you think the Surgeon General is probably the most boring job ever?

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 03:57:17

At 4/22/07 01:44 AM, spamofdeath wrote: Asking billions of people to stop using cell phones is like asking billions of people to stop smoking cigarettes. Why do you think the Surgeon General is probably the most boring job ever?

I have never stated to completely pur cell phone use to a halt, I've simply asked to reduce the level of usage, the more people know, the less unnecesary use of cell phones we have, the more bees we have and in effect we might have a chance in survival

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 03:58:31

*shoves cell phone up your ass* no what wherever you go bees will fall your killing the bees get him he want to kill humanity

Join me at Razlors Gaming Lounge

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Razlors GamingLounge/

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 03:59:01

At 4/22/07 12:26 AM, Rosenrot-I wrote: Don't worry. As long as we post about it on the internet, we will be safe. Because posting about problems on the internet makes them go away.

Just like when I posted 745923 topics about capturing Saddam Hussein!
I swear! It actutaly happened!

LOLNOWAI

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 03:59:29

At 4/22/07 12:01 AM, Broken-Needle wrote: in effect the bees stay away from cell phones.

So we will save money if we can make all insects stay away from cell phones?

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 04:00:25

Destroy cellphones!!!

Don't care

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 04:00:34

At 4/22/07 01:46 AM, Cabbster wrote: Clone more fucking bees.

cloning is not the answer to everything, plus it takes very long to do so, we need alotof bees, there are up to 90% decrease in some places of the US, we can not simply replace that many bees, plus cloning takes time, and it doesnt matter even if we do clone them the clones will still be affected by electromagnetic energy either way. Cloning solves nothing.

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 04:03:26

So, what exactly do I have to do?

///THREE///TWO///ONE///ZERO///

The Chemical Brothers Vs. The Beastie Boys - Intergalactic Dust We Trust

Sig of win courtesy of InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 04:05:19

At 4/22/07 03:59 AM, OrganGrinder wrote:
At 4/22/07 12:01 AM, Broken-Needle wrote: in effect the bees stay away from cell phones.
So we will save money if we can make all insects stay away from cell phones?

I do not have aclue to how you've come to that conclusion, no cell phones mess with the bees navigation, so they can't find their way back to the bee hive and so they die. We save money by stoping global warming and we also do save money by saving the bees seeing that you don't waste charging power for your cellphone and you don't have to waste money on finding alternative means of survival

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 04:07:22

At 4/22/07 04:03 AM, Black-Ops wrote: So, what exactly do I have to do?

simply tell anyone who would listen, research this and global warming, don't waste electricity, try and not kill bees and use your cell phone less. Any sort of contribution helps

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 04:08:13

I know what you mean. honey is THE BOMB!

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 04:09:32

At 4/22/07 12:08 AM, Kyle wrote: I don't even like honey that much. I also hate when bees sting.

i agree... plus cane sugar tastes better that honey... and the idea of it being bee vomit/shit its not that appealing

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 04:14:39

At 4/22/07 04:05 AM, Broken-Needle wrote: I do not have aclue to how you've come to that conclusion, no cell phones mess with the bees navigation, so they can't find their way back to the bee hive and so they die. We save money by stoping global warming and we also do save money by saving the bees seeing that you don't waste charging power for your cellphone and you don't have to waste money on finding alternative means of survival

I was only joking in my last post. I will spread the word to whomever will listen though. Is this a serious matter across the globe or only in high technologly areas?

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 04:19:25

Well, atleast I hardly ever use my phone. THIS IS ALL EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT EXCEPT MINE!

So, if bees died out, humans would be gone in 4 years? What about in 3rd world countries where no mobiles are used? Bees could still survive there, right? Also, don't some plants pollinate via the wind? Answers please?

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 04:22:17

At 4/22/07 12:16 AM, Mephisto22 wrote: OH NO! What should we do?!!

Happy first post.

ALT

Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!

Sig by Me.

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 04:24:20

At 4/22/07 04:00 AM, skreetch wrote: Destroy cellphones!!!

JAMAMAI!!!

Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!

Sig by Me.

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 04:26:52

I support killing bees, anyone with me?

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 04:27:18

people aren't gonna give up their cell phones... you see these dumb blonde bitches yapping on the cell and driving and messing with the radio all at once on the interstate?-- that's because they'd rather die than be parted with their cell phone even for a brief period of time.

The solution is technology, either we change the way in which cell phones transmit signals so they stop effecting bees, or, we genetically modify bees so that they can coexist with cell phones peacably... or some such shit like that...

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 17:16:30

At 4/22/07 04:27 AM, TheBigPicture wrote: people aren't gonna give up their cell phones... you see these dumb blonde bitches yapping on the cell and driving and messing with the radio all at once on the interstate?-- that's because they'd rather die than be parted with their cell phone even for a brief period of time.

The solution is technology, either we change the way in which cell phones transmit signals so they stop effecting bees, or, we genetically modify bees so that they can coexist with cell phones peacably... or some such shit like that...

I agree, but you see wethe people can not find the means to do this ourselves, we need scientists to back us up, but we need to make this a big issue to attract attention, we do this by letting asmany people aswe can know of the problem whether they agreee or not. Plus we have to get the scientists some time and we do this by simply saving energy because global warming is a big problem, obesity is alos aproblem because some of the chemicals used to make plants and fruits/vegetables grow larger kill bees and ofcourse use your cell phone less, now remember I said less I have not stated to completely stop using them, simply do not use them as much, because people have learned to depend on them and it's hard to stop.

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 17:24:28

At 4/22/07 12:08 AM, Kyle wrote: I don't even like honey that much. I also hate when bees sting.

Do you not understand? Bee's don't just make honey and sting people...Idiot...

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 17:37:52

At 4/22/07 04:26 AM, Magyar wrote: I support killing bees, anyone with me?

I for one also hate bees, ever since I've first been stung when io was 5, I ran for 20 minutes, then I triped, it stung me and I passed out, but even though I hate them we haveno other choice but to savethem, otherwise we die, it is simply like a house of cards, you pull out a card from the base(the bees) and suddenly the rest of the cards fall humans being the top card fall last and fall hardest seeing that they are highest. Also this can be compared to a domino effect, the first domino(the bees) tips over and the rest fall, now if we can get it to fall the other way even if it falls the rest do not fall, this would mean we found an alternative method, but the vibrations caused by the fall still might force the next peace to continue the cycle and fall with the rest, it all depends on the ground we stand on even when we find another means of polinating the flowers so we must keep earth clean and try and prevent global warming. Every little thing helps, simply next time you have something in your hand that you do not need, don't toss it on the floor, walk a few etra steps and toss it in the recycle bin, a garbage can, this way you help out a little for everything, there are less streets to sweep for workers which means they get paid less or we don't need them at all in effect letting your tax dollar go into something that's agreater cause, education, research on diseases like cancer, stoping the extinction of species like bees, funding on research on new means of energy, adding funding on creating solar powered energy, there is an endless list I can create. Also you get a little extra exercise by taking some extra steps, this helps your health plus we won't depend on such a large number of food if you wont need to eat as much, thus the bees don't need to polinate that much, and here there can be an endless list created. Every little part you do in helping this cause helps so much, and if you don't believe that everyone will do the same think again, if you start it manyothers will follow, I've started and have everyone I know behind me, you simply need to make them understand the risks of not stoping the problem. If you are in a group of people and one starts walking slowly the rest start walking as well, sometimes you need to get their attention but you do that by explaining the problem. This isn't an impossible cause all we must do is simply change, not alot like I've said every little thing you do counts

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 19:38:09

At 4/22/07 05:14 AM, Mr-Anderson wrote: I just vomited to the point where I can't vomit anymore for the rest of my fucking life.

Well then I suppose I win. No?

At 4/22/07 04:13 AM, Shawtey wrote: yeah but that would be alot of work, bees do it super effectively and for free too

Sir, it has been proven that in times of need humans will invent a machine to do something better than any man or animal could ever do it. That's just a simple fact. Certainley, we don't have the technology now, but if you want to say that we can't do it, you are truly stupid.

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 19:46:34

That makes total sense that bees are the prime animal and if they die we die, yet I dont believe you. I'm going to die before that happens.

Thats Brutal

Drop Ya Pants and Grind, with M to the C

The Greatest Story Ever Told

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 19:49:33

Call PETA. Oh, wait...

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 19:51:02

no more honey nut cheerios 0:

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 19:59:19

At 4/22/07 07:46 PM, M-to-the-C wrote: That makes total sense that bees are the prime animal and if they die we die, yet I dont believe you. I'm going to die before that happens.

Thats Brutal

If i haven't provided enough proof for you simpy type it in on google, type in bees extinction, you will soon find yourself wrong, plus unless u have somekind of disease that causes you to die at an early age you will die from this problem, that is why I'm trying to inform everyone of it, because it will happen very soon, from the moment beesbecome extinct we will only have 4 years left

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 22:58:40

At 4/22/07 08:00 PM, wiidude wrote: I don't care
No really i like bees they do something important wasps don't .

It's very ignorant of u not to, seeing that if we don't change then we will be extinct in no more than 4 years

BBS Signature

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-22 23:41:04

At 4/22/07 10:58 PM, Broken-Needle wrote:
At 4/22/07 08:00 PM, wiidude wrote: I don't care
No really i like bees they do something important wasps don't .
It's very ignorant of u not to, seeing that if we don't change then we will be extinct in no more than 4 years

You should have read the entire post. Mostly this part:
"No really i like bees they do something important wasps don't ."

Response to This is real we must act fast 2007-04-23 21:16:32

Simply remember everyone plays a role in this world, Shakespeare once said: "All the world is but a stage everyone plays their role and few important key figures have more than one roll" I apologize if I did not quote him word for word for my memory is not perfect, but you get the general idea

BBS Signature