00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Quezzyman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

PS3's online lounge

758,546 Views | 16,103 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-13 10:22:25

Oh yeah, I remember some BBS users who have a PS3 with Resistance as well.

gamingpro
Xtesh
and HardcoreRD

Try sending them PMs to see if they're interested or not. By the way, where were you yesterday? I was waiting for you in the Resistance online lobby and you weren't there. One more thing, when I tried to send you and fire-flake a clan invite, the game said that your player IDs doesn't exist. What's wrong?

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-13 12:10:25

At 4/13/07 10:22 AM, TehreTard wrote: Oh yeah, I remember some BBS users who have a PS3 with Resistance as well.

gamingpro
Xtesh
and HardcoreRD

Try sending them PMs to see if they're interested or not. By the way, where were you yesterday? I was waiting for you in the Resistance online lobby and you weren't there. One more thing, when I tried to send you and fire-flake a clan invite, the game said that your player IDs doesn't exist. What's wrong?

We have differnt time-zones, when you said you would be on later it was already ten...So I was on till about eleven, then i went back on NG.
It may also be we have differnt zones, I might be Europe and you might be America. I will send those guys the message now, and I will be going on soon, tell me when your ready.

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-13 13:37:02

Hmm, that doesn't explain why I couldn't send a clan invite to you or Fire-flake. Anyways, I'll be ready in a hour, prepare to get annihilated >=(

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-13 14:30:14

At 4/13/07 01:37 PM, TehreTard wrote: Hmm, that doesn't explain why I couldn't send a clan invite to you or Fire-flake. Anyways, I'll be ready in a hour, prepare to get annihilated >=(

Ok, its been about fifty minutes, I am coming on now, give me one second.

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-16 02:18:47

Anyone online if they afre I want to Play them a match!

Hi there

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-16 12:39:03

At 4/16/07 10:40 AM, DarkSytze wrote: A mall in our town has three PS3's for some playing to let people play it, I played Motorstorm, I loved all the chaos in the game, but not buying PS3 because its so damn expensive, and I don't have a LSD/Plasma tv.

Yeah, but us in England had to pay about a quarte more, and still get the degraded version. the hi-def T.Vs are the ones that the PS3 looks best on, any others will be fine, I have an LCD.

You ever get one, check back.

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-16 12:56:17

hah, sorry for not reading my inbox Abyssus.

PS3 ID: McPeePants

I got

Resistance
Madden
Need for Speed
Fight Night
Virtua Fighter 5
fl0w
Q*bert

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-16 13:02:38

At 4/16/07 12:56 PM, Morextremist wrote: hah, sorry for not reading my inbox Abyssus.

No problem, I sent it to quite a lot of people.

PS3 ID: McPeePants

Added you a while back.

I got

Resistance

Awesome, I love that game so much,

Madden

I heard it was terrible...

Need for Speed

I preferre Motorstorm,

Fight Night

I want this game!

Virtua Fighter 5

Looked epic, but nothing new.

fl0w

Same, really realxing.

Q*bert

?

So whats your favourite?

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-17 12:23:35

I am getting flow and tekken five from the ps3 store but I dont know where q*bert is plz tell me

Hi there

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-17 15:49:29

At 4/17/07 12:23 PM, Fire-Flake wrote: I am getting flow and tekken five from the ps3 store but I dont know where q*bert is plz tell me

Same, I have never heard of it either. And I won't be getting Tekken as I got dark ressurection for PSP and that enough for me. FlOw is very good.
I made a clan on Resistance, i cannot join the NG one as I am in Europe. Its called Red Rain and I am looking for really good players on the game to join.

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-19 12:33:59

Sorry for a double post, again. But I just downloaded a big-ass firmwire update for the PS3, says it updates the PS store, lets vibration compatible controllers work and some other crap, making it even more cool.
Anyone in Europe wanna' join my clan? RedRain, just add m eon Resistance.

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-19 13:48:44

My bro's online now, and his Resistannce ID is LordOfTheRazgriz.
Tell me if you've seen him.

Cool club, by the way.

This wench from Ardolis once got drunk and told us, "A life of crime don't pay." But killin', ca'rousin, stealin', and rough housing fill coffers every day!

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-19 14:00:03

At 4/19/07 01:48 PM, Tech2211995 wrote: My bro's online now, and his Resistannce ID is LordOfTheRazgriz.
Tell me if you've seen him.

Cool club, by the way.

Thanks, really appreciated, I will add him on the Resistance buddys list, but I am not online now, just waiting for while.

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-19 16:52:45

Do you think that Warhawk would be a good online game?

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-19 16:58:39

At 4/19/07 04:52 PM, LtSurge659 wrote: Do you think that Warhawk would be a good online game?

Not sure, the use of the motion control should be interesting. The actual game looks alright, ntothing I am going to go wild for though, unless the online comes through and offers unlockables, ranks, etc.

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-20 19:09:03

Yeah PS3's 1.70 version is now released.

what

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-21 05:16:20

At 4/20/07 07:09 PM, PapoSwing wrote: Yeah PS3's 1.70 version is now released.

I just downloaded it two days ago I think, means vibration products *Giggle* will now work on the PS3. I wonder if, when Killzone 2 is out, the oneline will be similar to GoW...Hopefully much better.
By the way, i will update the members list, byt fap-attack doesn;t come to NG anymore, but for some reason he did yesterday...He said he will not post in the crew but his online ID is paulrules.
In fact....
NG Alias- PS3 ID
Abyssus- TheAbyssus
Fire-Flake- chm2010
TehreTard- Pr0n_Addict
PapoSwing - Strangeboy
Morextremist
- McPeePants
Fap-Attack- paulrules

Members list
Abyssus
Fire-Flake
Ltsurge659
TehreTard
PapoSwing
Morextremist

Fap-Attack is not on the members list because he is not NG anymore, but said i could post his tag.

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-21 10:23:19

I'm still bummed out that we couldn't fight each other. However, I just found out that Insomniac will be releasing new maps with the new global server next month. So I might be able to add you and Fire-flake on my buddy list and hopefully, play a few games with you guys.

Maybe, I might even join Red Rain since I don't know how the fuck I should run a clan.

Here's an IGN link to an interview with Ted Price regarding the new maps.

Some pictures of the new maps

w00t

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-24 13:03:34

At 4/21/07 10:23 AM, TehreTard wrote: I'm still bummed out that we couldn't fight each other. However, I just found out that Insomniac will be releasing new maps with the new global server next month. So I might be able to add you and Fire-flake on my buddy list and hopefully, play a few games with you guys.

Maybe, I might even join Red Rain since I don't know how the fuck I should run a clan.

Here's an IGN link to an interview with Ted Price regarding the new maps.

Some pictures of the new maps

w00t

Sweet! Great find.
My clan has currently two members...Sob...But i'm not letting many join. Just people I know and who are cool at the game. I have also almost completed hard mode on Resistance, any unlockables after that?

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-24 17:51:47

At 4/24/07 01:03 PM, Abyssus wrote: I have also almost completed hard mode on Resistance, any unlockables after that?

Well, you unlock Superhuman. After you beat superhuman, you unlock the über-1337 Black ops skin for Online multiplayer. If you manage to beat the game with all skill points as well as beating the game on superhuman, you get the Blacks ops/w skullhead outfit. It's basically the black ops outfit with a skull instead of the helmet. Trust me, that outfit is the essence of coolness.

However, superhuman is of course, a pain in the ass. There's more chimera and they do MORE damage. One shot from a steelhead's auger will take away one bar of health, so once you get shot four times, you're screwed.

If any of you guys are doing superhuman and you're struggling, just ask me for help and I'll gladly give you some tips. Hopefully, it'll save you when you're doing pain-in-the-ass levels like Nottingham and Manchester.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-24 23:23:23

I'm getting Oblivion for PS3 tommorow. Been playing the previous one alot lately (morrowind) on the PC and think I'm ready for another PS3 game

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-25 03:27:18

Sup,
PSN Criminal_Duder
Games: Resistance: FOM

Use to play Marvel and Armored Core 4 but didn't like 'em so quit and sold 'em.

Just got my PS3 last march and just started playing Online last week. So I'm somewhat of a n00b to the PSN but I'm around and lookin' for a good match. I play lots of games so don't be afriad to ask me something. If I no anything helpful I'll be sure to try my best.

www.DuderEntertainment.com/ | Makin' Laughs and Kickin' Ass! >:3

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-25 14:15:15

Well, you unlock Superhuman. After you beat superhuman, you unlock the über-1337 Black ops skin for Online multiplayer. If you manage to beat the game with all skill points as well as beating the game on superhuman, you get the Blacks ops/w skullhead outfit. It's basically the black ops outfit with a skull instead of the helmet. Trust me, that outfit is the essence of coolness.

I thought I would get the one with a helmet after Hard mode, so now I have to go through again! I wish I had started on hard mode, because this is my third time round. I might search up the skill points, see if I can get the mask.

However, superhuman is of course, a pain in the ass. There's more chimera and they do MORE damage. One shot from a steelhead's auger will take away one bar of health, so once you get shot four times, you're screwed.

Yeah, but I think i really have picked up a trick or two in my last round through the game. And the new wepons also add lots of excitment, help keep the game interesting on the other trys.

If any of you guys are doing superhuman and you're struggling, just ask me for help and I'll gladly give you some tips. Hopefully, it'll save you when you're doing pain-in-the-ass levels like Nottingham and Manchester.

Great! If I get stuck ill ask, I think I am going to find 'No Way Out' especially a pain-in-the-ass. Last time I ran through and missed half of the stuff anyway.

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-25 14:18:57

Sorry i wasn't meant to post it yet, hadn't answered to everyone else.

I'm getting Oblivion for PS3 tommorow. Been playing the previous one alot lately (morrowind) on the PC and think I'm ready for another PS3 game

Great! I have been waiting for that game and I am also getting it this weekened, maybe Friday. I was thinking about saving up, but then I just thought that Oblivion looked too damn awesome to pass up.

Sup,

PSN Criminal_Duder
Games: Resistance: FOM

Cool, I'll add you later, maybe have you a match.

Use to play Marvel and Armored Core 4 but didn't like 'em so quit and sold 'em.

Yeah, they looked kind of average, Marvel got very low scores I think and AC4 just got normal points...

Just got my PS3 last march and just started playing Online last week. So I'm somewhat of a n00b to the PSN but I'm around and lookin' for a good match. I play lots of games so don't be afriad to ask me something. If I no anything helpful I'll be sure to try my best.

Cool, you look like a great member! Watch out for me on resistance, although we may not be able to play as I am on a European surver and you mihgt be on a American one.

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-26 01:11:13

Great to hear. I'm always up for a round or two. I'm on an american server for sure. That's what I get for liven' in Canada. lol Not one person in my half-ass town even has a PS3. It's kinda funny when I go to the store and I'm the only one buying PS3 merchindise.

www.DuderEntertainment.com/ | Makin' Laughs and Kickin' Ass! >:3

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-26 11:25:03

At 4/26/07 01:11 AM, TheCriminalDuder wrote: Great to hear. I'm always up for a round or two. I'm on an american server for sure. That's what I get for liven' in Canada. lol Not one person in my half-ass town even has a PS3. It's kinda funny when I go to the store and I'm the only one buying PS3 merchindise.

Yeah, were I live some people do have it. But it feels good to actually own one.
Man I cannot wait for Home to come out!

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-26 16:58:03

At 4/25/07 02:15 PM, Abyssus wrote: I thought I would get the one with a helmet after Hard mode, so now I have to go through again! I wish I had started on hard mode, because this is my third time round.

Ironically, I regretted playing the game on Hard first. Since it was my first run, I didn't have the backlash grenades, which made Superhuman incredibly easy on some parts.

Don't be down because of it, K?

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-27 11:08:58

At 4/26/07 04:58 PM, TehreTard wrote:
At 4/25/07 02:15 PM, Abyssus wrote: I thought I would get the one with a helmet after Hard mode, so now I have to go through again! I wish I had started on hard mode, because this is my third time round.
Ironically, I regretted playing the game on Hard first. Since it was my first run, I didn't have the backlash grenades, which made Superhuman incredibly easy on some parts.

Don't be down because of it, K?

I am still trying to get through super-man, I can do it, its just taking a while. Most of the time I have been online, getting a 9 kill shotgun spree feels good!
Does Oblivion have online?

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-29 08:42:33

At 4/11/07 10:48 AM, Abyssus wrote: Welcome to PS3's online lounge

alright definitely xbox 360 coz its got Elder scrolls: oblivion!!!!

Forum sig? Whats that.. 3D art thread, My art thread

Response to PS3's online lounge 2007-04-29 09:41:41

At 4/29/07 08:42 AM, Krayon wrote:
At 4/11/07 10:48 AM, Abyssus wrote: Welcome to PS3's online lounge
alright definitely xbox 360 coz its got Elder scrolls: oblivion!!!!

....So has PS3...