00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gustavo-Y-YA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Stealth has a request of you!!!

23,477 Views | 520 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 08:28:41

Too bad I can't join =P

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 09:56:38

Aw fuck, don't keep me waiting another day or your dead! I still got my fuckin assasin on hold and he's fuckin crazy now! No sleep nothing just the scope on your head for 2 days now, poor guy. I'll do it my self and kill you danm it!

Too true:

SCUD14 wrote: I got kicked out a bookshop because someone misplaced the bibles. I returned them to their brethren in fiction.

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 10:33:38

i'm slowly beginning to lose interest to be honest.

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 12:43:09

At 1/31/07 10:33 AM, MaestroRage wrote: i'm slowly beginning to lose interest to be honest.

Don't lose interest just yet Maestro, I'm chasing up some more names at the moment too, I hope to hear something very soon, might even be today.

Anyway if I don't hear anything for our potential number 20, I shall press on without it.

And let you all get on with what I need you all to do

Audio Artists required for Charity Album: Read further information here The charity is Jambange

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 13:37:10

At 1/31/07 12:43 PM, Stealth-Emergence wrote: I shall press on without it.

Now that's the spirit, so how long will you tell us if mr. nr20 dosn't show up?

Too true:

SCUD14 wrote: I got kicked out a bookshop because someone misplaced the bibles. I returned them to their brethren in fiction.

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 13:53:44

Yeah - setting a deadline of some sort or another would be a good idea. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 13:56:45

At 1/31/07 01:37 PM, Hiniberus wrote:
At 1/31/07 12:43 PM, Stealth-Emergence wrote: I shall press on without it.
Now that's the spirit, so how long will you tell us if mr. nr20 dosn't show up?

Ok I'll give it til 01:00am UK Time so that'll be 20:00 E.S.T

I will give it til then, and if number 20 hasn't come about, I will make my request of you all, if number 20 comes after that I will accept them into this.

So guys just 1 more of you needed and you have 6 hours to let me know if you wanna be in this

Audio Artists required for Charity Album: Read further information here The charity is Jambange

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 13:59:23

Dude that's no fair I won't be here the minute you say what's gonna happen! I gotta sleep at 9:30 Uk time. Make it 3 hrs

Too true:

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 14:02:35

At 1/31/07 01:59 PM, Hiniberus wrote: Dude that's no fair I won't be here the minute you say what's gonna happen! I gotta sleep at 9:30 Uk time. Make it 3 hrs

Dude I've set the time's I will be PMing all involved too with the request, so yo ucan look at it when you can and post your response in this thread when you can.

Don't dictate to me, I'm organising this thing

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 14:04:08

I will just sit here and look...

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 15:03:23

At 1/31/07 02:04 PM, SBB wrote: I will just sit here and look...

umm... oaky suit your self.

Too true:

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 16:56:24

Hey m,an, got the PM, Ill be glad to help out! I have XXL Producers Edition FL 6, thanks to OCON, put me on ur list too

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 17:04:44

At 1/31/07 04:56 PM, AnSpal1202 wrote: Hey m,an, got the PM, Ill be glad to help out! I have XXL Producers Edition FL 6, thanks to OCON, put me on ur list too

Yay, Ladies, no, Gentlemen and erm... Gentlemen we have our 20th member w00t

1st) B34T1N
2nd) winKoneR
3rd) Zodiak7
4th) Deflektor
5th) Dj-Xtreme
6th) MaestroRage
7th) EchozAurora
8th) Father-of-Death
9th) BLACKNOISE
10th) G9
11th) Arising Flame
12th) XBrav
13th) SolusLunes
14th) Hiniberus
15th) TomFitz
16th) Unheard-echos
17th) Syntrus
18th) Karco
19th) Anth0n
20th) AnSpal1202

The search is now over, finally, cos the other 19 were starting to get a little anxious there. You can all calm down now.

What I require all of you do for me, (if you'd be so kind)

In your own words summarise the following:

What you like about FL, noting whether you would recommend it to anyone

also how you use it (ie; if you use it in conjunction with Reason, or other method of utilisation) if you don't use it in a different manor and just use it as it (besides VSTI's or soundfonts) don't worry about including this additional item

along with this, could you all list 1 song that you feel is perhaps either your signature piece or is one of your best pieces? (either one has to be made using FL)

And if possible
also if any one of you could post a link for either a soundfont source site, or VST's or even Mixing/Mastering tips techniques that would be awesome too

There you go guys, I know it sounds like a bit of an odd request, but once all is done it will all make sense and the relevance will be apparent.

I said it wouldn't be gruelling! is it?

Anyway I look forward to seeing all your responses to this, as soon as this project is finished, and utilises your quotes you willl be notified

Thanks to all of you so far

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 17:10:50

At 1/31/07 05:08 PM, Deflektor wrote: Should we PM you for the answers or should reply in the thread?

Good point

Post them all into this thread, that way you can ensure that you don't write it exactly how anyone else has.

when you post if you could just make a heading in bold with the words "My Statement" at the top so i can scroll through and esaily pick out the relevant posts.

Thanks

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 17:12:11

Insert my name plz ---

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 17:13:17

At 1/31/07 05:12 PM, Spikrodd wrote: Insert my name plz ---

nope, too late, this thread has been up for about a week (give or take) I need only 20 names and they have all been taken now, sorry dude

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 17:14:02

DAMMIT!!!! not again! a few minutes late as usual... f-f-f-fudge... :(

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 17:15:39

PM's will be sent to all 20 of you soon, (unless you've posted in this thread already)

Just to remind you all to look into this thread and respond to my final request of you all

Thanks for your time and patience throughout this

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 17:35:31

At 1/31/07 05:31 PM, Deflektor wrote: His statement

Thanks dude

Just another 19 like that too,

Also as Deflektor has posted links to his music, that reminds me that I didn't ask for links, but if you could all do that as part of the request I made, that would be sweet

So thanks again

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 18:18:27

What I like about it is it's abiltity to do so much regarding music! It truly is a terrific program and I personally love it! There is always room for improvement but I am more than happy with the way it is now =) I would definately recommend it to beginners or professional musicians, the built-in 10 octaves is awesome!!

I use it basically how it comes but with skins =) and I also use several different VST's and a few Soundfonts

I could list one but I will just pm you on that one Stealth

Source for VST's and Soundfonts... Google

That all?

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 18:22:11

At 1/31/07 06:18 PM, Unheard-Echos wrote:
That all?

Almost could you provide a link to one of your tunes, one that you feel is either your signature piece, or one that you feel is your best.

You only have 2 tunes up :( so whichever of those you would like included would be sweet

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 19:24:04

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 19:27:17

At 1/31/07 07:24 PM, Unheard-Echos wrote: [U-E] Faithless

Awesome thanks, also I gotta get my skates on and do those PM's soon, as reminders to those whom don't know about my requests :s

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 19:43:59

I love the learning curve. I'm always learning something new, but I've been at it for a while. It only took me a couple of days to get started as a regular.

I alwasy keep my work within FL Studio itself, unless I'm doing guitar work... which I record straight in FL Studio, so no worries there.

My best... I have to choose two, I can't narrow it further...

Four Second Fantasy\Frostbite As my Drum 'N Bass song
and...
Industrial... Thing in Industrial.

The sites I use for soundfonts are
www.soundfonts.it
and
www.hammersound.net (recently crashed, no soundfonts are back up yet)

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 19:49:25

At 1/31/07 07:43 PM, ArisingFlame wrote:

:His statement

Ok cool I have to narrow down the songs to just one.

I will just pick one of any of the songs you mention, so if you can bare in mind just one, that'd be sweet.

Thanks though for that, just another 17 statements to go, I'll be sending PM's later (I mustn't forget)

And I'll be updating soon too, with the list of Statements that have come in so far

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 19:54:03

At 1/31/07 07:49 PM, Stealth-Emergence wrote:
I will just pick one of any of the songs you mention, so if you can bare in mind just one, that'd be sweet.

Alright. The Four Second Fantasy\Frostbite one. (unless you think the other is better... =\ )

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 19:56:02

At 1/31/07 07:54 PM, ArisingFlame wrote:
At 1/31/07 07:49 PM, Stealth-Emergence wrote:
Alright. The Four Second Fantasy\Frostbite one. (unless you think the other is better... =\ )

I'll check into them later and will bare in mind your suggestion. Thanks man

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 20:11:17

i'l do it later!!!!!!!

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 20:11:25

At 1/31/07 07:56 PM, Stealth-Emergence wrote:
I'll check into them later and will bare in mind your suggestion. Thanks man

<3
No Problem man. Always willing to help out a fellow NG'er ('specially audio artist).

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-01-31 20:17:05

At 1/31/07 08:11 PM, Father-of-Death wrote: i'l do it later!!!!!!!

Ok, I just wanna minimize my chasing, that's all, yeh as soon as you can would be great, thanks dude

BBS Signature