00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Itspanzinobro just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Stealth has a request of you!!!

23,398 Views | 520 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-27 23:51:28

At 2/27/07 11:47 PM, OCON wrote: Ok, so for my song I choose OCON's Return

It may not be my best, but it's my newest ;)

I will post my statement in my next post, I need to figure what I'm supposed to do so I have to read back lol

ok cool beans!

Audio Artists required for Charity Album: Read further information here The charity is Jambange

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-27 23:56:54

What you like about FL, noting whether you would recommend it to anyone

I like pretty much everything about it. I love the 10 octaves built into it, and I love it's very easy to use interface, and automation clips. I probably like those the most lol. I would definately recommend Fruity Loops to pretty much anyone who would like to make music =)

along with this, could you all list 1 song that you feel is perhaps either your signature piece or is one of your best pieces? (either one has to be made using FL)

Well My song titled "Mountain's Lie" is definately one of my best and I like it a lot =)

I suck at mastering lol, I don't have many tips to give there =P

Is that all?

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-27 23:59:48

Yeah that's all thanks OCON

Ok, You're very lucky OCON

now I must say, I can't accept any more changes, as I'm close to finished, grr I wish I could say how close though, but I don't know!

Soon

Audio Artists required for Charity Album: Read further information here The charity is Jambange

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-28 00:24:08

At 2/27/07 11:59 PM, Stealth-Emergence wrote: Yeah that's all thanks OCON

Awesome =)

Eh, not really. I just got lucky with this =\

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-28 00:25:23

At 2/28/07 12:24 AM, OCON wrote:
At 2/27/07 11:59 PM, Stealth-Emergence wrote: Yeah that's all thanks OCON
Awesome =)

Eh, not really. I just got lucky with this =\

yeh you are, oh OCON get your ass on MSN :P

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-28 04:54:09

wow i was hoping there would be a chance OCON could be apart of this and well i gues it happend lol.

welcome abored OCON.

i also checked out the song u picked and left a review so check ur track if u havent.

-ZERO-

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-28 07:32:53

Guys I'm back! With shit news though. My family has gone crazy and I had the power lead of my comp taken away and I dunno when I'll get it back. So I'm sorry I will not be able to do the full version any time soon. The reason why I'm posting is coz every one is out atm so I just wanted you guys to know that I'm gonna have to step down. It was a good experiance for me and I owe it all to Stealth for createing this topic in the first place. Thanks man see you in a few weeks (I think)

Hope all gose well and send me an e-mail to the thing you've done.
*cry*
Best regards.

Your audio friend.

Hiniberus Delius.

Too true:

SCUD14 wrote: I got kicked out a bookshop because someone misplaced the bibles. I returned them to their brethren in fiction.

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-28 08:07:18

Well, that sucks man! Thanks for letting me know! see you in a few weeks and I'll let you know when all is complete etc...

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-28 18:43:25

At 2/28/07 04:54 AM, X-Infinity-Zero wrote: wow i was hoping there would be a chance OCON could be apart of this and well i gues it happend lol.

Aww aren't you sweet =)

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-03-03 19:48:03

I'M BACK!!!!

GUYS! It's 1:50AM and I just wanted you to know that my track is finished and out here's the link:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=1 788493

Rar Please and thanks in advance!

Too true:

SCUD14 wrote: I got kicked out a bookshop because someone misplaced the bibles. I returned them to their brethren in fiction.

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-03-03 20:01:29

At 3/3/07 07:48 PM, HiniberusDelius wrote: I'M BACK!!!!

GUYS! It's 1:50AM and I just wanted you to know that my track is finished and out here's the link:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=1 788493

Rar Please and thanks in advance!

i reviewed it =D

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-03-03 20:02:05

Huh... yeah, I'll rate and review it soon. But I wouldn't entirely guarantee your place back just because you've finished your song, now that you've "resigned..." =\ Still, I hope you get it back. =)

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-03-04 02:57:17

Have heard it hibernius will review it later!

The Project is coming along, and I know I've said it many times, it will be done soon I swear, I've had a lot on my plate lately and this thing taking longer than first expected is beginning to be a pain in the arse.

But never fear I will finish it real soon, with the amount of time you guys have had to wait, I'm kinda hoping there's no disappointment!

But meh, anyway I still can't say when it will be done, as I'm not 100% sure on that, this coming week has a lot in store for me so it's unlikely it will be finished this week but I shall all but try.

Just hang in there guys

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-03-04 16:07:52

At 3/3/07 08:02 PM, Karco wrote: Huh... yeah, I'll rate and review it soon. But I wouldn't entirely guarantee your place back just because you've finished your song, now that you've "resigned..." =\ Still, I hope you get it back. =)

Alrighty thanks, Stealth what's goin' on? You took up another project to help some one out with a site and you have to do your site and the project all at once? Either you really like haveing a full plate or I dunno if there is somthing wrong with ya :P

Too true:

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-03-04 18:52:38

At 3/4/07 02:57 AM, Stealth-Emergence wrote: Just hang in there guys

hang in there ??? for what ??? what´s the matter ??? what is this all about ??? who is stealth ??? why am I here ???

man, why are you telling us to wait ?? nobody is waiting no for your "nobody-know-what-is-ti-about-but-everybody-j oined-and-waiting" project already... we gave up a long time ago :D so don´t hurry with that, it doesn´t matter ;) peace out

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-03-04 18:55:44

Yeah a lot of people did seem to kind of lose interest in this didn't they =\

Well regardless it will be something very nice =)

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-03-05 01:13:13

At 3/4/07 06:55 PM, OCON wrote: Well regardless it will be something very nice =)

What, you know what it is?

Too true:

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-03-06 04:28:20

i dont care how long it takes. ill wait a year if i have to. well i hope that dont happen but im gonno sit here every day and check this thread till i see that its done.

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-03-06 04:39:39

At 3/6/07 04:28 AM, X-Infinity-Zero wrote: i dont care how long it takes. ill wait a year if i have to. well i hope that dont happen but im gonno sit here every day and check this thread till i see that its done.

Cool it won't take a year, It's a real shame it's taken longer than I really wanted it to, it will be finished really soon, I'd aim for the end of this week but I'm away this coming weekend but it will be ever closer by then I'd say next week is looking very promising for this to be finished by then.

I've got a feeling there may be some disappointment amongst some of the guys, which may be due to the secrecy that I've stuck to, some of you guys may have different ideas as to what this project may actually be about!

to all that have put their names forward for my project, would you all consider putting your names forward for Joey's project?

I'm helping him with that, my assistance with that hasn't caused me any slowdown with my project at all, so have no worries about that.

but yeh, go to Joey's Record Label Project thread and sign up for that, if you can come with some suggestions for him too, I'm sure he'll really appreciate that.

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-03-12 08:38:05

Ok Guys I'm back and back on track, been away on and off for the past few weeks so have been doing what I can in between that.

I shall get cracking and have this finished just as soon as I can

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-03-12 10:53:15

At 3/12/07 08:38 AM, Stealth-Emergence wrote: Ok Guys I'm back and back on track, been away on and off for the past few weeks so have been doing what I can in between that.

I shall get cracking and have this finished just as soon as I can

W00t

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-03-12 12:22:02

At 3/5/07 01:13 AM, HiniberusDelius wrote:
At 3/4/07 06:55 PM, OCON wrote: Well regardless it will be something very nice =)
What, you know what it is?

No, I'm just assuming. I tried to find out what it was, but Stealth wouldn't tell me :'(

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-03-13 02:14:19

At 3/12/07 12:22 PM, OCON wrote: No, I'm just assuming. I tried to find out what it was, but Stealth wouldn't tell me

He tells no one! Btw congrats on gettin' to lvl 10 Stealth!

Too true:

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-03-17 08:50:50

WHEN WILL THIS BE READY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-03-17 09:39:54

At 3/17/07 08:50 AM, tomfitz wrote: WHEN WILL THIS BE READY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Don't worry dude, I'm beavering away on this, And am aiming to get it finished as soon as I can

I will finish it I swear, and when it's done, you'll know that I've worked hard on this, it hasn't been rushed (based on how long it's taken) but I've had so much crop up since starting, which has eaten into my free time quite heavily

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-03-18 01:55:24

This is the first time I saw this thread lol.

NEED BEATS??? I GOT EM ELSEWHERE

I sell beats here Matt Mattik

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-03-18 08:56:39

At 3/17/07 09:39 AM, Stealth-Emergence wrote:
At 3/17/07 08:50 AM, tomfitz wrote: WHEN WILL THIS BE READY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Don't worry dude, I'm beavering away on this, And am aiming to get it finished as soon as I can

I will finish it I swear, and when it's done, you'll know that I've worked hard on this, it hasn't been rushed (based on how long it's taken) but I've had so much crop up since starting, which has eaten into my free time quite heavily

I dunno, but I think that I read something like this somewhere before :D

I love this thread :) Reading post from naive users is great fun :) yes, naive... i don´t think something will coming... I think that Stealth is working for some association which is testing patience of some internet users or sth like that :))
Stealth said a month ago that it will be tomorrow (( the funnier thing on this, is that everybody is talking about it and nobody knows what it is :D ))... that was in february... now a month ago (( that´s at least thrity tomorrows :D )) nothing happens... stealth is just repeating the same sentence again and again... "itwill be soon finished!" or "don´t worry, it will be soon revealed" :D :D
I would like to quote one his post ( from 2/4/07 ) because it´s very funny :D

:At 2/4/07 04:37 AM, Stealth-Emergence wrote:

At 2/4/07 04:34 AM, Hiniberus wrote:
At 2/4/07 02:46 AM, Stealth-Emergence wrote:
All will be revealed soon
Yeah a few weeks?
nah, not quite that long, I can't give an accurate timescale, probably a week (R/L Time restrictions dependent) which is tieing in with my earlier estimate.

So not all that much longer

:D

isn´t it great ?? all will be revealed soon !! finally :D

that´s why i like this thread :))

and now for these idiots like tomfitz :
Stealth said : "Do you guys want to help me with some project ? I won´t tell you what is it, but you can do it with me... just post you songs and statements."
You guys said : "Yeah we want ! We dunno what the f*ck is it, but we want to do it with you!"
Stealth said : "All will be revealed soon!!"

so don´t be f*cking angry or rude on him !! you had just agreed on something, which you didn´t knew anything about, and that´s all your problem.

so chill out, and wait OR gtfo and don´t bother !!

peace out !

all about my liaison with chronamut will be revealed soon !!! :D

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-03-18 09:05:18

Yes WinKoneR I have said it many times now, unfortunately a few people are just a little too eager for this thing to be finished.

I have a life outside of the internet (oddly enough) and often the things I do in it far exceed the importance of anything else I partake in.

In the time that I do have available to work on this thing, you can be sure, that I am working on it, it's taken far longer to do than I hoped, which is something I can't do a lot about.

All I can say it, it will be released, when it's finished.

You've all done what I asked of you, for which I am thankful, and there is no other requirement from any of you.

So why any of you are so concerned about the delay, is totally beyond me

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-03-18 18:20:58

that´s all OK Stealth ;-] we all knew what we were doing when we responded to your request... I just don´t like people without patience... they can´t get that asking again and again when it will be done just bothering you and others. I can wait a long time, once I was waiting two years for one submission on NG... it was Final Fantasy : The Time Before part6 ( yes, between part5 and part6 were almost two years ) so you can be sure that I´m patient. Only one thing I dislike on this project is, that I dunno what is this all about. But I like surprise ;-]

pls PM me when it will be revealed... I´m checking this thread from time to time but I dunno how long I can hold on ;-] so I would be grateful for PM ;-]

PS : if you would need help with anything about this project, just PM me... I will give you a hand if I´ll be able to ;-]

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-03-24 19:20:10

this could use a bump