00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Stealth has a request of you!!!

23,432 Views | 520 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-01 16:53:52

At 2/1/07 04:51 PM, Hiniberus wrote: Not too sure if the majority of the people here are patient.

meaning = yourself

well based on the turnout so far, I think you're in the minority with that opinion

Audio Artists required for Charity Album: Read further information here The charity is Jambange

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-01 16:54:30

Also Stealth check your Pm inbox kay?

Too true:

SCUD14 wrote: I got kicked out a bookshop because someone misplaced the bibles. I returned them to their brethren in fiction.

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-01 17:04:09

At 2/1/07 04:54 PM, Hiniberus wrote: Also Stealth check your Pm inbox kay?

done, and replied, also I can't discuss anything with you on MSN atm I'm a bit tied up, But I answered your request about installation of VST's

Audio Artists required for Charity Album: Read further information here The charity is Jambange

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-01 17:06:51

Alrighty, thanks man

Too true:

SCUD14 wrote: I got kicked out a bookshop because someone misplaced the bibles. I returned them to their brethren in fiction.

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-01 18:30:08

Ok there's still 8 of you, whom have had PM's sent, and only 6 of those have replied to those, have notified me of what's happening

So, could the remaining 6 of you let me know what's happening? please!

those 6 are as follows

BLACKNOISE
EchozAurora
SolusLunes
Syntrus
Anth0n
AnSpal1202

I shall be setting a deadline for this, and that will be Midnight E.S.T 4th February 07

If any of you choose to back out, please show some courtesy and notify me prior to the deadline, Reminder PM's will be sent to you prior to this date.

Thanks

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-01 19:30:58

At 2/1/07 06:30 PM, Stealth-Emergence wrote: Some stuff about people needing to HURRY

I am really curious as to why what we did was needed =P

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-01 19:36:09

At 2/1/07 07:30 PM, Unheard-Echos wrote:
At 2/1/07 06:30 PM, Stealth-Emergence wrote: Some stuff about people needing to HURRY
I am really curious as to why what we did was needed =P

Don't worry my friend ;) all will be revealed soon, and the relevance will be down right blatant

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-01 20:33:39

damnit you sound like Lemony Snicket lol

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-01 20:46:21

Fl studio is a wicked program. I am kind of a freak in my style generally speaking i'll use the fruity filter to make a low level bass. I then pop open my fancy buzz effect adapter and I select the wah pro pack. Its what gives the either edgy or deep sound to most of my bass the main problem is that ot dpesn't always work. I recently learned of the multiband compressor and its a god sent. If you want a really good Vst check this one out all of my best tracks used it.http://www.karmafx.dk/ Karma is generally good for creating a good rolling base(right now my Karma isn't working its all fed). One of what u lil basterds see as my flaw is that I use Sytrus vsti presets, its true but ever since the track fleep i have tried to use a lil reverb and some other basic effects to keep them critics off my ass. My beat is ussually a generic dance beat (kick kick/clap kick kick/clap and hats in beetween) as of recently in the song synthetic ihave attempted to escape that style. Generic Tragedy music was my first homegrown loops track I took some basic percussive instruments on fl under the real drumkits category and created a neat beat. The song like all my work got severely scathing and highly critical reviews. I somtimes use that fun little Wasp vst and i am a big fan of the rave and trance leads in the 3xosc Vsti. I would suggest making tons and tons of music before you submit one if i had done that originally i wouldn't have spammed the internet up with what i thought was really good but the people tottally disagreed with. Now Stealth i hope thats good for you man Flstudio 6 i would rate as adequate but definantly not the best program i simply can't get a hold of a better program.
heres's a link to my widely known track Zero Level

Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Lime Tea

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-01 20:51:10

shit my lil shpeel was nuthin compared to syntrus...

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-01 20:52:04

At 2/1/07 08:51 PM, Father-of-Death wrote: shit my lil shpeel was nuthin compared to syntrus...

don't worry its not edited and my english teacher would mark it a zero.

Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Lime Tea

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-01 21:01:28

Whoa Syntrus you wrote a whole essay, damn man you're gonna kill me with that, no problem Cheers

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-02 00:28:17

Why do I like FL Studio?

One main reason. User-friendly. And VST support. And the fact that it only took me two months to figure out what the hell an automation clip was, and how to use it.

And to figure out that "hey, there's a mixer!"

But seriously, that's not because of Image-Line, that's because of me. It's a very comprehensive and customizable program- though more samples with the package would be nice. Never can have too many samples.

I used to rewire it with Reason, but lacking Reason makes that kind of hard now.

But standing alone, it can still make some awesome sounding work: Tangerine Dreams (but please, for the love of GOD, stealth, if you're going to use the song, don't use the one on NG. That's 80kbps. Email me for a better one.)

It's a definite good first choice for starting musicians. It's also awesome if you're more advanced and build your own VSTs- then there's absolutely nothing you can't do with this.

For mastering techniques- They included the Compressor for a reason. Please, for the love of God, use it. I hate clipping, I really, really do.

Never be afraid to break the mold of established techniques however- TD is an exercise in just that. Very few conventions there. :D

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-02 00:34:51

Awesome thanks Solus, oh and check your PM too, cheers ;) (in a minute)

UPDATE

1st) B34T1N Statement Received :)
2nd) winKoneR
3rd) Zodiak7 Statement Received :)
4th) Deflektor Statement Received :)
5th) Dj-Xtreme
6th) MaestroRage Statement Received :)
7th) EchozAurora
8th) Father-of-Death Statement Received :)
9th) BLACKNOISE
10th) G9 Statement Received :)
11th) Arising Flame Statement Received :)
12th) XBrav Statement Received :)
13th) SolusLunes Statement Received :)
14th) Hiniberus Statement Received :)
15th) TomFitz Statement Received :)
16th) Unheard-echos Statement Received :)
17th) Syntrus Statement Received :)
18th) Karco Statement Received :)
19th) Anth0n
20th) AnSpal1202

Just 6 more of you to collect and we're making great progress

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-02 05:06:15

i really like Fruity Loops because of that awesome logo ! it´s really very nice...
i´m using fruity loops in combination with windows because fruity loops aren´t running under ms-dos :(((

about my songs, i can´t choose my best... which of mine songs is good or bad is chosen by listeners...

teh dne

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-02 05:15:24

At 2/2/07 05:06 AM, winKoneR wrote: i really like Fruity Loops because of that awesome logo ! it´s really very nice...
i´m using fruity loops in combination with windows because fruity loops aren´t running under ms-dos :(((

about my songs, i can´t choose my best... which of mine songs is good or bad is chosen by listeners...

teh dne

Cheers dude, you gotta pick one man, just have a look through and see which one the fans like most, and post a link to that one, cheers!

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-02 07:38:17

At 2/2/07 07:33 AM, Deflektor wrote:

Sorry for the bother.

Thanks dude, it's no bother, you got me in plenty of time

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-02 09:17:30

At 2/2/07 05:15 AM, Stealth-Emergence wrote: Cheers dude, you gotta pick one man, just have a look through and see which one the fans like most, and post a link to that one, cheers!

okay... maybe this one ;)

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-02 13:19:13

Fruityloops is amazing because of it's versatility. You can use it for anything. I use FL Studio 6 XXL with Absinthe, Dimension Pro, and Toxic III... It's amazing. I mean, mixing in surround sound? That's insanity. Even the standard sound bank isn't too shabby. It can handle anything... techno, classical, rock, hip-hop. Tis crazy.

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-02 17:32:56

At 2/2/07 01:19 PM, JSaiz wrote: Fruityloops is amazing because of it's versatility. You can use it for anything. I use FL Studio 6 XXL with Absinthe, Dimension Pro, and Toxic III... It's amazing. I mean, mixing in surround sound? That's insanity. Even the standard sound bank isn't too shabby. It can handle anything... techno, classical, rock, hip-hop. Tis crazy.

erm... Thanks dude, but, I was looking for 20 only, You're just a bit out of luck

UPDATE

1st) B34T1N Statement Received :)
2nd) winKoneR Statement Received :)
3rd) Zodiak7 Statement Received :)
4th) Deflektor Statement Received :)
5th) Dj-Xtreme
6th) MaestroRage Statement Received :)
7th) EchozAurora
8th) Father-of-Death Statement Received :)
9th) BLACKNOISE
10th) G9 Statement Received :)
11th) Arising Flame Statement Received :)
12th) XBrav Statement Received :)
13th) SolusLunes Statement Received :)
14th) Hiniberus Statement Received :)
15th) TomFitz Statement Received :)
16th) Unheard-echos Statement Received :)
17th) Syntrus Statement Received :)
18th) Karco Statement Received :)
19th) Anth0n
20th) AnSpal1202

Ok Just the following remain, if either of you 5 plan on not going through with this, let me know before the deadline

The deadline is Midnight E.S.T 4th February 07

Dj-Xtreme
EchozAurora
BLACKNOISE
Anth0n
AnSpal1202

So guys, get your skates on

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-03 03:48:59

Reminder, just a little over 20 hours remaining, PM's have been sent to you all

Dj-Xtreme
EchozAurora
BLACKNOISE
Anth0n
AnSpal1202

The deadline is Midnight E.S.T 4th February 07

If you wish not to proceed, please inform me of this, so I can make alternative arrangements, Thanks!

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-03 03:55:24

soon as im' tsober, mate.=]

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-03 04:35:32

At 2/3/07 03:55 AM, EchozAurora wrote: soon as im' tsober, mate.=]

Ok No probs, also I'm strict on deadlines too ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-03 04:40:38

So dude have you checked out my track? The one I wanted was Experament for this, go check it you and leave a review with waht you voted as well.

Too true:

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-03 04:44:55

At 2/3/07 04:40 AM, Hiniberus wrote: So dude have you checked out my track? The one I wanted was Experament for this, go check it you and leave a review with waht you voted as well.

haha, erm... I will listen to it soon, and will more than likely review it too, and I shall vote what I deem worthy.

anyhoo, stop using my thread to request reviews :P

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-03 05:05:58

At 2/3/07 04:44 AM, Stealth-Emergence wrote: haha, erm... I will listen to it soon, and will more than likely review it too, and I shall vote what I deem worthy.

anyhoo, stop using my thread to request reviews :P

Well I was on the thread and I couldn't be fucked to pm ya so I did it here, I was talking directly to you lol.

Too true:

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-03 05:18:48

I hope the statement via PM was good ;) 5 more to go now.. pretty curious to find out what this was all about ^^

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-03 05:23:17

At 2/3/07 05:18 AM, Zodiak7 wrote: I hope the statement via PM was good ;) 5 more to go now.. pretty curious to find out what this was all about ^^

Me too :s

Yeah it was good man, and thanks a bunch for those links, my god man you gave loads, must have take you ages!

It took me a while to prep them for posting

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-03 05:27:09

At 2/3/07 05:23 AM, Stealth-Emergence wrote: Me too :s

Yeah it was good man, and thanks a bunch for those links, my god man you gave loads, must have take you ages!

It took me a while to prep them for posting

Haha, it did take me some time to get all those links in. Maybe I should make a word document with all them links in it so I can immediatly post them next time.

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-03 07:03:08

perhaps

Too true:

BBS Signature