00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BoneMarr0w just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Stealth has a request of you!!!

23,334 Views | 520 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-14 11:44:01

At 2/14/07 10:40 AM, Stealth-Emergence wrote:
you're fresh out of luck, dear sir. for that, No Cookies!!!

WHAT YOU PROMISED ME COOKIES!!!!! Now for that I shall launch teh nuke at ur house and blow everything up lololololololol

me;BUSH DID YOU GET THAT?
Bush; war is good, but me <3 my nukes >:(
Me; Your my bitch I tell j00 what to do and you DO IT!
Bush; Fine *Launches teh nukezorz lolololololol*

Too true:

SCUD14 wrote: I got kicked out a bookshop because someone misplaced the bibles. I returned them to their brethren in fiction.

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-14 13:09:07

hey stealth i posted about 4 pages ago asking you to change my signature track to T factor but you have put down hardcore massacre sounds can you change it to t factor please

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-14 13:15:37

At 2/14/07 01:09 PM, tomfitz wrote: hey stealth i posted about 4 pages ago asking you to change my signature track to T factor but you have put down hardcore massacre sounds can you change it to t factor please

Cool I just read your PM, I've replied, but you can ignore the request I made, as you've just done it.

I got a little swamped, so many pages :s

Cool Cheers dude!

I should also be making some reviews later!

Audio Artists required for Charity Album: Read further information here The charity is Jambange

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-14 15:24:13

How soon will that be?

Too true:

SCUD14 wrote: I got kicked out a bookshop because someone misplaced the bibles. I returned them to their brethren in fiction.

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-14 16:02:58

At 2/14/07 03:24 PM, Hiniberus-Delius wrote: How soon will that be?

How long's a piece of string?

LATER

Audio Artists required for Charity Album: Read further information here The charity is Jambange

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-14 17:36:12

Zodiac 7 I got your PM, and sure go for it, check your PM too.

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-14 18:10:04

Ok, I'll be dishing out the reviews tomorrow, to everyone!

XBrav and G9 I still need to get to your tracks, if you check your PM's etc... and post links and whatnot, that'd be sweet.

Hibernus-Delius, you've been an absolute pain in the arse, with your irritatingly repetitive questions, even after I make an announcement stating a time range (a from and to time) You still ask me, like you've never read my post(s)

Well, I hope you're reading this one, because I'm going to review your track last, regardless of the order it appears in, in the list. That'll teach you for being annoying.

Everyone else, you can expect your reviews tomorrow

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-14 18:39:34

stealth you rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work and take your time, don't rush!!!!

If it is getting a lil too hectic then stop and take a break....

you probably have school or a job to do. so get that done first that is more important...=D

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-15 01:22:03

Well, I'm sorry for being annoying. I just hoped that you'd finish this thing befoure I stared my exams. Also because of personal reasons my paticence has been dewindeling.

Too true:

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-15 04:30:48

At 2/15/07 01:22 AM, Hiniberus-Delius wrote: Well, I'm sorry for being annoying. I just hoped that you'd finish this thing befoure I stared my exams. Also because of personal reasons my paticence has been dewindeling.

And you've been causing a knock on effect with your annoying questions! :P

I'll be doing the reviews today, Downloads too :)

XBrav and G9

I was really hoping you guys would be on and able to either PM me or check this thread, I'll be needing your songs very soon. I'll be implementing them shortly after aquiring them, which will be later today!

If you guys can get back to me on that real soon, all will go without a hitch, however, I'll be looking through your music for a suitable alternative.

Hope that's not gonna be a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-15 04:49:11

At 2/15/07 04:30 AM, Stealth-Emergence wrote:

Was the cookie one annoying too? Coz I mean you did promise me a cookie!

lol self typeing quote.

Too true:

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-15 04:53:54

At 2/15/07 04:49 AM, Hiniberus-Delius wrote:
At 2/15/07 04:30 AM, Stealth-Emergence wrote:
Was the cookie one annoying too? Coz I mean you did promise me a cookie!

lol self typeing quote.

Dude, I can handle the cookie question, but! if you look through the past 11 pages, you'll see that you ask me on a number of questions "how long will it be" your question changed slightly from that, and over time, it became annoying.

On a project that has no clear timescale, it's really hard for me to answer with a specific date and/or time.

However, I'm now at a stage where I can say, it'll be finished by Friday.

even when I finish it on Friday, I want to run over all that I have done, to ensure that I have made any mistakes, and to make sure that all flows smoothly.

So it will be finished Friday, but I want to release it for either Sunday or Monday.

As I really wanna make sure, it's in tip top condition before I let it go!

Ok?

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-15 05:00:42

At 2/15/07 04:53 AM, Stealth-Emergence wrote:
Ok?

Alrighty I can live with that. So when will it be done?

lol joke... don't take it too seriously.

Too true:

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-15 08:17:24

yea dude take ur time. im in no rush. i mean EA Sports rushed Need For Speed Carbon and that game freakin sucks. so the last thing i would want is for this lil thing ur doin to end up like that F#$%ed up game.

like u said go thru it check and recheck and make sure its good and polished up b4 you send it out.

to all others that cant wait......STFU! it will come sometime. its worth the wait and i bet everyone will be very happy.

k there i said it lol.

now ima eat that cookie you mailed to me and hit the hay.

take it easy stealth.

-ZERO-

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-15 08:56:33

Cool Thanks X

Ok all the reviews are done.

except G9 and XBrav, I'll be selecting substitute tracks later and will rate, review and download those too, as I can't get the original files you linked me to, plus you didn't give the names, so I don't know if they're here on NG.

Ooops Hibernus-Delius I nearly forgot your review :) I'll do that shortly

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-15 09:20:53

Man, Stealth, you run a tight ship, I'll give you that much!

I wonder where all this is going, ahh, the suspense is killing me!

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-15 09:36:01

At 2/15/07 09:20 AM, dj-padman1 wrote: Man, Stealth, you run a tight ship, I'll give you that much!

Thanks! and is that a good or bad thing? I only do it as I really want this to run smoothly, so I resort to whatever methods are deemed ndecessary

I wonder where all this is going, ahh, the suspense is killing me!

Ahh have no fear, by Monday at the absolute latest, all will be revealed, the project will be finished tomorrow and I want to give myself time to check things through, make sure everything is how it should be!

Yay, very, near completion!

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-15 09:45:38

Well I admire the fact that you want this to go 100.1% good. Just hope all gose well

Too true:

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-15 10:02:13

At 2/15/07 09:45 AM, HiniberusDelius wrote: Well I admire the fact that you want this to go 100.1% good. Just hope all gose well

Thanks, so do I, it will be finished tomorrow!

But won't be released til Monday at the latest.

Ok your review has now been done, along with everybody elses.

Except G9 and XBrav, I'll be sifting through your audio later, to dig out some alternative tracks

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-15 10:24:35

Hay dude, about your review. I wanted it to be a little bit random so it would make the listener wonder what's gonne be next ya know?

Too true:

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-15 10:30:34

At 2/15/07 10:24 AM, HiniberusDelius wrote: Hay dude, about your review. I wanted it to be a little bit random so it would make the listener wonder what's gonne be next ya know?

Yeah but, there are plenty of ways to do that, the trouble is, doing it the way you did it, means it loses flow.

you can still keep the surprises coming, without losing the flow.

But as a piece of music, it still has to be easy on the ear. I didn't say I didn't like it though, I just felt it could have been improved on your transitions, and still have a sense of unknowing with it.

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-15 10:31:49

WEll, here's a VST EchozAurora gave me, incase you still need some VST sites, I bring you Glitch It's very handy for glitching up your sliced drum lines or a sound, if you feel confident enough to use it on sounds =D

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-15 10:36:46

At 2/15/07 10:31 AM, B34T1N wrote: WEll, here's a VST EchozAurora gave me, incase you still need some VST sites, I bring you Glitch It's very handy for glitching up your sliced drum lines or a sound, if you feel confident enough to use it on sounds =D

No worries, he provided a link to that a few pages back, I gotta go over all those links in this thread later too.

But the confidence thing, well, that comes from experience, I expect I'll be crap at that the first time I use that, and I expect that after a number of uses, will be able to use it competently.

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-15 10:37:46

Anyway, so stealth, whens this thing going to be completed anyway?

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-15 10:41:26

At 2/15/07 10:37 AM, B34T1N wrote: Anyway, so stealth, whens this thing going to be completed anyway?

Dude are you really sure you want to ask that question, if you are sure, then it just means you haven't read my posts on this page, as I've stated it at least twice already on this very page!

Read my posts on this page!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-15 13:27:33

Yo stealth, like I said I want to change my "signature piece". Well here's the link . Good luck with your project!

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-15 14:28:59

At 2/15/07 10:37 AM, B34T1N wrote: Anyway, so stealth, whens this thing going to be completed anyway?

It wasn't me this time!

Too true:

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-15 15:09:26

STEALTH I SAID CHANGE MY SIGNATURE SONG TO "T FACTOR" BUT YOU REVIEWED THE WRONG ONE!!!!!!

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-15 15:24:52

At 2/15/07 03:09 PM, tomfitz wrote: STEALTH I SAID CHANGE MY SIGNATURE SONG TO "T FACTOR" BUT YOU REVIEWED THE WRONG ONE!!!!!!

Did you?

erm... ok link me up, I've done that about 2 or 3 times now :s

Don't worry I'll sort that, linky linky?

BBS Signature

Response to Stealth has a request of you!!! 2007-02-15 18:56:42

Everyone needs to chill the fuck out, seriously.

Stealth, work at your own pace, and if you make a mistake somewhere... BIG FUCKING DEAL!!!! Nobody is perfect and everyone makes mistakes so seriously, everyone just stop bitching.

Btw, how have you been Stealth? It's been too long man!