00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CitrusTheNerd just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Armenian Genocide

3,925 Views | 77 Replies

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-16 05:29:13

ROFL muslim countries refuse to accept history that discredits their nation. There has been well documented and recorded evidence showing that there was an Armenian genocide. Historical figures of the 20s-40s in isolated countries who hated each other agreed that the armenian genocide existed. People need to stop listening to radical propaganda and learn the truth. YES, THERE IS SUCH A THING AS THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE.

Turkiye is not a Muslim country. Yeah, %99 of population is Muslim but Islam is not official religion.

Because it s Turkiye, not goddamn Ottoman. anyway if there s a genocide, it s Ottoman's crime, not Turkiye's.

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-16 05:31:39

yet using your logic, none of those can possibly be true since there are still Jews, Tutsis, Hutus, Cambodians, etc... alive today.
reread my reply before you post irrevelant stupidity in response.

well then, cool. none of those people got genocided.

including Armenians XD

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-16 05:39:59

At 10/15/07 06:43 PM, emmytee wrote: Yeah, its like the Germans just woke up one day and admitted to the holocaust. I wonder what swayed their minds?

Its almost like they were somehow coerced.

Oh yeah, maybe world war 2 had something to do with it. And the fact we found the concentration camps.

No-one is saying that all turks are nazis, but face it.... it happened...

aright, let s start WW3!! that way we may get destroyed and you goddamn antiTurks be happy and sing "HOORAY FUCKING BARBARIAN TURKS ARE DESTROYED NOW LET S REBUILD BYZANTIUM!! LALALALAA!!"

or we may destroy YOU and finally take a deep breath, in a new order without filthy antiTurks.

certain thing is we ll fight till the last drop of our blood.

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-16 06:00:23

btw, why don't USA admit the Native American genocide (or what is killing a large population of an ethnic group is called)?

because USA is super power and Turkiye is not. How democratic.

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-16 11:29:03

At 10/16/07 06:00 AM, Havayosunu wrote: btw, why don't USA admit the Native American genocide (or what is killing a large population of an ethnic group is called)?

Similar to why Liverpool fans bleat about Hillsbrough, but ignore that it was their own fans that were responsible for Heysel: it make sit easier to point the finger and kick up a fuss about everyone else. And, if you shout loudly and often enough, maybe people might just forget all the skeletons in the closet.

Propaganda is to a Democracy what violence is to a Dictatorship

Never underestimate the significance of "significant."

NG Politics Discussion 101

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-16 23:47:36

At 10/16/07 05:39 AM, Havayosunu wrote:
or we may destroy YOU and finally take a deep breath, in a new order without filthy antiTurks.

certain thing is we ll fight till the last drop of our blood.

Claiming the Armenian genocide exists doesnt make you an antiturk. Get a clue, it happened and no one judges you about your country's past. Now stop ignoring documented evidence and accept it.

Tolerance comes with tolerance of the intolerant. True tolerance doesn't exist.

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-16 23:59:13

At 10/16/07 05:31 AM, Havayosunu wrote: well then, cool. none of those people got genocided.

when backed against a corner, the best way is to make stupid comments. nicely done being an asshat.

VESTRUM BARDUSIS MIHI EXTASUM

Heathenry; it's not for you

"calling atheism a belief is like calling a conviction belief"

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-17 00:18:22

At 10/16/07 06:00 AM, Havayosunu wrote: btw, why don't USA admit the Native American genocide (or what is killing a large population of an ethnic group is called)?

They do. A lot. Read a history book.

Hahahahahaha, LiveCorpse is dead. Good Riddance.

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-17 20:36:35

At 10/16/07 05:29 AM, Havayosunu wrote:
Because it s Turkiye, not goddamn Ottoman. anyway if there s a genocide, it s Ottoman's crime, not Turkiye's.

It's spelt turkey; but that's besides the point.

It was the ottoman empires fault, but the ottoman empire is now turkey. No one who committed the genocide is probably alive; or they are over a hundred years old! So who cares? It happened, but it's not modern day turkys fault and they don't have to accept responsibility for it.

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-17 22:38:58

At 1/14/07 12:14 PM, SyntheticTacos wrote: I'm not going to those websites; I'm sure they're just as reliable as any neo-nazi site on the internet today.

How would a neo-Nazi site be unreliable? I don't know about you, but I haven't seen any that deny the Holocaust.

"In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy." - Fran Lebowitz

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-17 22:44:36

USA does admit it, sometimes. I've had teachers that told me that thanksgiving was actually Indians and pilgrims getting along (lies), and I've had a teacher tell me that they celebrated partly due to the fact that the pilgrims had found Indian graves and dug them up for the ceremonial blankets in order to survive winter.

Also, the majority of Indians killed by USA (and their ancestors) was due to things like smallpox.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to stand by and do nothing.

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-18 10:14:45

At 10/16/07 05:29 AM, Havayosunu wrote:

So, you're playing the "It was the Ottoman Empire until 1922, so it wasn't us" card - by saying this, you say the people responsible between 1915-7 weren't the same as thos einvolved in the 1919 Turkuish War of Independence, or Turks come the 1920s. The truth is, they're the exact same people, and you need to accept that.

After all, it'd be the same as saying "They were Nazis, not Germans" or "They were Soviets, not Russians" as a means to duck the truth when it comes to the Holocaust or The Great Terror.

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-18 16:28:44

I don't view it as a Genocide, only a massacre. I don't think the Turks deny the killings. I think they just deny the labeling of it as genocide. Not only Armenians died in the killings. We also should not put the blame on the Republic of Turkey, we should put it on the Ottoman Empire. I doubt that Kemal Mustafa had any part in the massacres.

Well-a Everybody's Heard About the Word, Tha-Tha-Tha Word-Word-Word the Word is the.....

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-18 16:32:21

At 10/17/07 12:18 AM, Cuppa-LettuceNog wrote: They do. A lot. Read a history book.

Indeed. If I hear one more thing about us killing natives back in the day I think I'll explode.

"Communism is the very definition of failure." - Liberty Prime.

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-18 16:34:21

Trying to deny the Armenian holocaust is like trying to deny Slavery, or the German or American holocausts, there's really no point.

Join the EMY forum! Join the World Republic!World Republic Epoch of Marxist Youth

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-18 18:01:21

At 10/14/07 05:31 PM, SolInvictus wrote:
At 1/14/07 10:10 AM, Slat wrote: Oh and if there really was a genocide, those idiots (SOAD) wouldnt be alive today.. (its sounds nice actually)..
Hutus and Tutsis they never tried eliminating each other,

Hutu's tried to eliminate the Tutsis, not both of them.

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-18 18:28:18

At 10/14/07 07:39 PM, SmilezRoyale wrote:
At 10/14/07 05:52 PM, GaiusIuliusTaberna wrote: 29 May AD 1453
I don't understand what the liberation of Constantine has to do with the armenian genocide.

are you retarded or stupid? you don't "liberate" the capital of the people who have been fighting you for hundreds of years.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-18 20:26:11

At 10/18/07 06:01 PM, Jesis wrote: Hutu's tried to eliminate the Tutsis, not both of them.

both sides were killing each other.

VESTRUM BARDUSIS MIHI EXTASUM

Heathenry; it's not for you

"calling atheism a belief is like calling a conviction belief"

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-19 11:34:25

At 10/18/07 04:28 PM, Gwarfan wrote: I don't view it as a Genocide, only a massacre. I don't think the Turks deny the killings. I think they just deny the labeling of it as genocide. Not only Armenians died in the killings. We also should not put the blame on the Republic of Turkey, we should put it on the Ottoman Empire. I doubt that Kemal Mustafa had any part in the massacres.

A massacre is a one-off: this was a series of them, which is genlocide (or at least an enthusiastic attmpt).

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-20 14:03:15

At 10/17/07 10:38 PM, HooglyBoogly wrote:
At 1/14/07 12:14 PM, SyntheticTacos wrote: I'm not going to those websites; I'm sure they're just as reliable as any neo-nazi site on the internet today.
How would a neo-Nazi site be unreliable? I don't know about you, but I haven't seen any that deny the Holocaust.

http://resistance.jeeran.com/holocaust/i ndex.html
http://www.jimloy.com/history/holocaus.h tm
http://www.geocities.com/masada_2001/hol ocaust.html

There are hundreds of them. And 99% doesn't have sources or a name of the writer or page owner. The last 1% are usually bullshit anyway. Oh, usually I said. That was by mistake.

You shouldn't believe that you have the right of free thinking, it's a threat to our democracy.

Med all respekt för alla rika svin jag känner - ni blir aldrig mina vänner.

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-21 11:33:39

Wow so many ignorant people here..

So called Armenian genocide is not documented.. However, there are documents that it didnt happen.. Also, we offered armenian historians unlimited access to ottman documents, they refused to examine them..

During the WW1, Ottoman Empire had no decent economy, an insufficient army and low man power.. We had to deal with many countries with many frontlines.. In this sitution, killing 1,5 million people systematicly is IMPOSSIBLE.. You cant kill that many people with guns with such short time and limited power..

Yeah, a fair number of armenians died because, Ottoman empire had to move armenians in the east to west cause some traitor armenian gangs were hitting our army from the behind.. Not just our army, they were also killing civilians.. Although the empire needed all the manpower they got, they still ordered many soldiers to protect armenians while they are on the road..

Well, whatever.. The reason your stupid democracts talking shit about a big fucking fucking life is, the Armenian Diaspora is very strong in USA.. They want to get along with Armenian foundations, which is good for their politic career..

So your congress is very sensitive about genocides and human rights! Maybe that lame congress should talk about what Armenians did to Azerbaijanis.. Hmm fuck Armenia.. Before judging Turkey, USA should face its own bloddy history..

Maybe you should talk about 80 million Indians living on that continent before the "white man" 's arrival. Now there are about 10 million left

Or the atom bombs in 1945, the biggest massacre and genocide in the whole world history?

In 1954, What happened to thousends of people living in Guatemala?

Killing, crippling and raping thousends of Vietnamese.. Use of chemical weapons.. Well thats not Turkey's history is it?

1970-75: 1 million people killed in Cambodia and Laos.. What about that?

1983: Thousends of people murdered in Grenada and Lebanon?

1989: 5000 people killed in Panama?

All those mass murders of civilans in Iraq and Afganistan? Which is still going on.. What about that?

----------------------------------------
------

What you should do is to shut the fuck about judging our history and face your own disgusting past filled with genocides and massacres..

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-21 13:05:58

At 10/21/07 11:33 AM, Slat wrote:
What you should do is to shut the fuck about judging our history and face your own disgusting past filled with genocides and massacres..

So that allows your disgusting past to get away scot-free?

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-21 15:00:15

At 10/21/07 11:33 AM, Slat wrote: Wow so many ignorant people here..

and you're not excluded.

So called Armenian genocide is not documented..

Of course there are. I have seen video footage of pre WWI europe and some events of the Armenian genocide in a few American museums and one in Prague.

Well, whatever.. The reason your stupid democracts talking shit about a big fucking fucking life is, the Armenian Diaspora is very strong in USA.. They want to get along with Armenian foundations, which is good for their politic career..

Don't disregard truth because politicians take a side.

Maybe you should talk about 80 million Indians living on that continent before the "white man" 's arrival. Now there are about 10 million left

We do, we no longer celebrate Columbus day in most of the country.

Or the atom bombs in 1945, the biggest massacre and genocide in the whole world history?

Far from it, droppoing two bombs killed about 220,000, far from what Hitler Mao and Stalin did.

Killing, crippling and raping thousends of Vietnamese.. Use of chemical weapons.. Well thats not Turkey's history is it?

Like those communists who were causing there own unjust wars didnt deserve it?

Not Americas either, that was due to commies in north Vietnam.

So you admit that the armenian genocide happened? Good, nothing more to argue. Mission Complete.

Tolerance comes with tolerance of the intolerant. True tolerance doesn't exist.

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-25 14:33:54

At 10/21/07 11:33 AM, Slat wrote: So your congress is very sensitive about genocides and human rights! Maybe that lame congress should talk about what Armenians did to Azerbaijanis.. Hmm fuck Armenia.. Before judging Turkey, USA should face its own bloddy history..

In 1954, What happened to thousends of people living in Guatemala?

1983: Thousends of people murdered in Grenada and Lebanon?

1989: 5000 people killed in Panama?

All those mass murders of civilans in Iraq and Afganistan? Which is still going on.. What about that?

----------------------------------------
------

Since when have Americans denied any of that? We teach kids in school of the shit America has perpetrated. Fucking up the indians? School textbook. Vietnam? School textbook. Atom bomb? School textbook. We don't deny doing that shit, man. As an American, I can admit that America has done some fucked up stuff.

What I don't understand is why you fucking Turks are so up in arms about this. Will condemning the deaths of 1.5 million Armenians by the American Congress penaize Turkey in ANY way? No. It's a nonbinding, 100% symbolic action. And yet, the Turkish government, the members of which didn't take part in the killing of Armenians, refuses to acknowledge the incident as genocide. 22 other countries recognize it as genocide. Are you proposing that all of those countries are full of wealthy, influential Armenians with agendas? That's ludicrous.

Germany recognizes that the Holocaust happened. In fact, they go to lengths to make sure people acknowledge it. And yet, Turkey will not admit that a much smaller genocide occurred nearly 100 years ago.

All this makes me look at the Turkish government and see a bunch of pussies.

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i

oh no I am choking on a million dicks

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-29 19:04:19

Oh and if there really was a genocide, those idiots (SOAD) wouldnt be alive today.. (its sounds nice actually)..

Well there was a holocost yet there are still Jews. Your point?

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-10-31 20:39:25

Since when have Americans denied any of that? We teach kids in school of the shit America has perpetrated. Fucking up the indians? School textbook. Vietnam? School textbook. Atom bomb? School textbook. We don't deny doing that shit, man. As an American, I can admit that America has done some fucked up stuff.

What I don't understand is why you fucking Turks are so up in arms about this. Will condemning the deaths of 1.5 million Armenians by the American Congress penaize Turkey in ANY way? No. It's a nonbinding, 100% symbolic action. And yet, the Turkish government, the members of which didn't take part in the killing of Armenians, refuses to acknowledge the incident as genocide. 22 other countries recognize it as genocide. Are you proposing that all of those countries are full of wealthy, influential Armenians with agendas? That's ludicrous.

Germany recognizes that the Holocaust happened. In fact, they go to lengths to make sure people acknowledge it. And yet, Turkey will not admit that a much smaller genocide occurred nearly 100 years ago.

All this makes me look at the Turkish government and see a bunch of pussies.

It is not symbolic.It is mostly about money and land.If Turkey accepts that They have
to give up some most of the eastern region.And they have to pay a lot of money to the Armenia.Kurds also wants some of the cities in Turkey.Genocide is true or not it is not matter for Turkey.ONly money and land is important.YOu might know Turkish economy is already quite f*cked up.If they give that money they will reduce into a 3rd world country.

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-11-01 15:51:56

There was a genocide of some sorts taht occurred but i doubt it was anything largescale, it SHOULD still be called a genocide by american literature and the only reason it isn't is because Turkey are too scared to face the consequences of their actions and threaten to block U.S. Troops movement through Turkey if it is ruled as a genocide.

PSN id - dellick

STEAM id - Yokumashu

GUILE THEME GOES WITH EVERYTHING

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-11-10 11:50:17

Is the White House's denial of this holocaust that much different to Ahmeninejad denying the Jewish holocaust?

Ahmeninejad is just shamefully pandering to his anti-semetic support base and Bush is just engaging in a bit of shameful Realpolitik to keep an ally on-side.

Response to Armenian Genocide 2007-11-10 12:38:51

At 11/10/07 11:50 AM, Mr-Pope wrote: Ahmeninejad is just shamefully pandering to his anti-semetic support base and Bush is just engaging in a bit of shameful Realpolitik to keep an ally on-side.

We've been doing it long before Bush came into office jack.

"Communism is the very definition of failure." - Liberty Prime.

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2008-08-21 13:31:25

At 10/17/07 12:18 AM, Cuppa-LettuceNog wrote:
They do. A lot. Read a history book.

oh, fine then.

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature