00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

horndogg60 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Armenian Genocide

3,926 Views | 77 Replies

Response to Armenian Genocide 2008-08-21 13:39:10

At 8/21/08 01:31 PM, Havayosunu wrote: oh, fine then.

You revived a year old thread just to say three words? I admit that I'm kind of happy that you learned something new about American society but was that really necessary?

"Communism is the very definition of failure." - Liberty Prime.

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2008-08-21 13:39:35

to people who say there's a genocide: please come to Turkiye and search for any evidence like "skeletons in closets" or so. if you find any I ll believe the genocide.

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2008-08-21 13:42:06

At 8/21/08 01:39 PM, animehater wrote:
At 8/21/08 01:31 PM, Havayosunu wrote: oh, fine then.
You revived a year old thread just to say three words? I admit that I'm kind of happy that you learned something new about American society but was that really necessary?

I felt like dissing some son of killers a bit more =)

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2008-08-21 14:42:01

At 8/21/08 01:39 PM, Havayosunu wrote: to people who say there's a genocide: please come to Turkiye and search for any evidence like "skeletons in closets" or so. if you find any I ll believe the genocide.

nope, no skeletons here, at least not yet.

Armenian Genocide

VESTRUM BARDUSIS MIHI EXTASUM

Heathenry; it's not for you

"calling atheism a belief is like calling a conviction belief"

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2008-08-21 15:12:54

There is a much evidence to support the Armenian genocide as their is the Holocaust and the Rwandian Genocide. It happened. There are Turks that admit it happened. Turkish leaders at the time admitted it happened. The Armenians know it happened, because they know the location of the mass graves of their grandparents. International observers know it happened. They have found camps, mass graves, and bodies from the genocide. If you deny it happened your a Neo-Nazi shithead.

Freedom is always the freedom of dissenters. -Rosa Luxemburg

Ignorance is the root of all evil. -Molly Ivins

This is all I ask.

Response to Armenian Genocide 2008-08-21 15:56:49

At 8/21/08 03:12 PM, Saruman200 wrote: If you deny it happened your a Neo-Nazi shithead.

So it's the old "If you disagree with my views you're a filthy Nazi" deal huh?

poop

Response to Armenian Genocide 2008-08-21 17:31:28

At 8/21/08 03:56 PM, zambota wrote:
At 8/21/08 03:12 PM, Saruman200 wrote: If you deny it happened your a Neo-Nazi shithead.
So it's the old "If you disagree with my views you're a filthy Nazi" deal huh?

No, because Neo-Nazis are known for denying genocide, including the Armenian genocide. I suggest you read a little about the genocide, and about the people who deny it today. It has nothing to do with "disagreeing with my views". Saying the Armenian genocide happened isn't a "view" it's a fact.

This is all I ask.

Response to Armenian Genocide 2008-08-21 17:51:03

It's not a genocide, they're just napping!

Armenian Genocide

What can a thoughtful man hope for mankind on Earth, given the experience of the past million years? Nothing

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2008-08-22 07:04:03

At 8/21/08 05:51 PM, Rideo wrote: It's not a genocide, they're just napping!

i think natives were much more comfy; because they also had blankets.

got it?

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2008-08-22 07:10:55

what can I say? I ve been told that genocide is a lie by educated people. and yeah, they were all Turk.

To be honest, seeing no non Turk is disagreeing with genocide, it may be true.

Anyways, even if it s true, it doesnt makes us more guilty than other nations. many nations did genocides, from USA to Japan.

And you know what? I don't care anymore. In result we r all fellow newgrounders and I don't think any of you killed any ethnic group =P

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2008-08-22 07:17:05

And you know what? I don't care anymore. In result we r all fellow newgrounders and I don't think any of you killed any ethnic group =P

I mean people did it in past. I didn't kill or attack any Armenian and I don't think any American NG user here did to a native or any German did to a jew.

So, if I acted offensive to any of you, sorry.

But yet, I disagree with Armenian genocide =P what can I say, I can't betray my country.

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2008-08-22 08:20:23

The Armenians are crybabies.

In fact all genocide victims are crybabies.

Do NOT click the siggy

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2008-08-22 09:41:39

Really, I have nothing against Turkey. But denying genocide, by whatever country, is bad. If the US denied that it's actions against the Native Americans amounted to genocide, I would be saying the exact same thing to them.

This is all I ask.

Response to Armenian Genocide 2008-08-22 12:21:34

At 8/22/08 07:10 AM, Havayosunu wrote: Anyways, even if it s true, it doesnt makes us more guilty than other nations. many nations did genocides, from USA to Japan.

thats really not the point (which is why constantly bringing up what happened in the Americas is irrelevant), what is the purpose of reminding people of the genocide is not to make them feel guilty but to try and prevent massacres by making it impossible for them to be ignored. (not that thats really going to happen, but you know)

VESTRUM BARDUSIS MIHI EXTASUM

Heathenry; it's not for you

"calling atheism a belief is like calling a conviction belief"

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2008-08-22 15:16:14

thats really not the point (which is why constantly bringing up what happened in the Americas is irrelevant), what is the purpose of reminding people of the genocide is not to make them feel guilty but to try and prevent massacres by making it impossible for them to be ignored. (not that thats really going to happen, but you know)

I see your point. Sorry for considering you offensive.

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2008-08-22 15:17:17

At 1/14/07 08:34 AM, newskies wrote: System Of A Down fans might know about this: The Turks' genocide in Armenia. I have no doubt that this happened, but the turks won't admit it. They asperse it. What do you think can be done there? Your opinions.

America wont help them unless there is something in it for us.

Damn America

this is the users orange and officer. lovers till the end

If you see I have bad grammar, ignor it because I dont give a fuck

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2008-08-22 15:18:36

At 8/22/08 03:17 PM, HogWashSoup wrote: Damn America

Oh please.

"Communism is the very definition of failure." - Liberty Prime.

BBS Signature

Response to Armenian Genocide 2008-08-22 15:19:24

At 8/22/08 09:41 AM, Saruman200 wrote: Really, I have nothing against Turkey. But denying genocide, by whatever country, is bad. If the US denied that it's actions against the Native Americans amounted to genocide, I would be saying the exact same thing to them.

like i said it s told to me that genocide is lie and i cant change my mind too quick. and I dont seriously hate USA or Europe. Othervise I d be member of a nationalist site instead of NG.

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature