00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YubaOfficial just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Marijuana

2,761 Views | 67 Replies

Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:14:59

Well, it seems my time has come.
Tomorrow, me and a few buds are gunna smoke some weed after school.

Only problem is, this is my first real time.
(I say real, because I got pretty fucked at a few concerts from second hand)
Anyways, I have no clue what to expect, and I don't want to start coughing like an idiot in front of my friends.

Any suggestions, tips, etc.?

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:17:00

Yeah, step away and don't even try. Leave the drugs to the artists and profesional musicians. (It makes them play better.)

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:17:21

Weed is god's cannibes plant

What you do is suck it down and hold for 2 or 3 seconds then breath out steadily then no coughing now we start tripping balls.... just joken

you mainly just laugh and food tastes better

Drop Ya Pants and Grind, with M to the C

The Greatest Story Ever Told

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:17:50

At 12/7/06 05:14 PM, KyleAbnormal wrote: Any suggestions, tips, etc.?

I only did it once before and l have to say the smoking part is nothing. The smoke is smooth unlike a cigeratte so you shouldn't really cough. But a good smoking tip is after you take a puff, instead of blowing it out right away, swallow the smoke, (take a deep breath) then let the smoke out.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:19:08

At 12/7/06 05:14 PM, KyleAbnormal wrote:

don't do marijewana marijewana is very bad m'kay

don't sneeze or cough with the bowl in your hand and then stomp the ashes out your friends will be pissed lol i don't teh smoke it's just commen sense it kills you on the inside

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:19:17

If you start to feel sick - stop, you'll probably throw up.

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:20:02

Well, I'd say not to, but as you're going to do it anyway, I will say to be careful not to get caught doing it.

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:20:16

Coughing like an idiot is fine.
I've been smoking pot for a couple years with my friends and we still get into coughing fits sometimes.

Although this only ever seems to apply to me....don't take too much.
What I have to do now is take the first couple tokes and see how strong it is before I take any more hits, otherwise I take too much and have a shitty trip.

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:20:51

At 12/7/06 05:14 PM, KyleAbnormal wrote: Anyways, I have no clue what to expect, and I don't want to start coughing like an idiot in front of my friends.

It takes a few times before you can hold the entire hit without coughing, so you're going to cough. Don't worry about it, it's your first time. My tip would be if you've never smoked anything before, you want to take a full breath of it, and sort of "swallow" the smoke.

It'll be really hot in your lungs/throat, but hold as LONG as possible until it starts hurting alot. You don't always get high the first time, but don't worry about it. You won't look stupid if you told your friends it's your first time, only if you lied to them and told them you were a stoner. Then you'll look like a moron.

"I don't turn water to to wine but to cold coors light, I'm not Jesus I know, but I got that hydroponic shit that me and Judas grow"

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:21:04

At 12/7/06 05:19 PM, RyanY wrote: If you start to feel sick - stop, you'll probably throw up.

Lmao, just like alcohol.
Got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:21:52

Why don't you just not use weed and do something productive with you life.

Or you can just get cancer and sckizofrenia like the rest of those burn outs.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:23:21

I hate people who do marijuana.

Not because they smoke marijuana, because they never shut up about the fact that they smoke marijuana.

LOL d00D I GOT soooooo HIGH LAST NITE

I also hate them because if it no one did drugs then I wouldn’t have to sit through those damn “above the influence” commercials.

I no longer have any pictures, animated gifs are not allowed here.

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:23:52

At 12/7/06 05:21 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote: Why don't you just not use weed and do something productive with you life.

I don't plan on becoming an addicted druggie.
I just want to do enough to be able to say I have.

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:24:52

Don't use weed. That shit will turn you into a pothead and ruin your life. It will cause you to fail school and make you homeless.

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:25:25

At 12/7/06 05:23 PM, HardcoreEmoGothRebel wrote: I hate people who do marijuana.

screw you i hate people who hate weed smokers so you suck.

Drop Ya Pants and Grind, with M to the C

The Greatest Story Ever Told

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:25:47

You cant help but cough the first time.

But take it slow if your gunna do it. My suggestion is do it then decide for yourself what to do. I'm pro choice on everything yo, so go for it.

they are turning us into terrorists

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:26:17

At 12/7/06 05:23 PM, KyleAbnormal wrote:

Because that always works.

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:27:16

At 12/7/06 05:14 PM, KyleAbnormal wrote: I don't want to start coughing like an idiot in front of my friends.

If your friends start laughing at you because you cough, they're fucking idiots. Not you. Even the most regular pot smokers hack their way through a zoot sometimes...it's a natural reaction to a fucking toxin...

E-Mail The above post can in no way be held against the user in a court of law. So fuck you Po-Leeece.

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:27:36

At 12/7/06 05:26 PM, LobsterPhone wrote:
At 12/7/06 05:23 PM, KyleAbnormal wrote:
Because that always works.

No, not always.
But most of the time...

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:27:50

I'm a regular user.

Dude, first things first, if this is your genuine first time with smoking, then you are going to cough when you inhale. Don't try and argue, it's perfectly natual everyone coughs their first time, it's a natural body reaction.

However, do not be a pussy and not "inhale" and by that I mean get the smoke right into your lungs. Too many people I know take a breath in, then blow the smoke out without actually getting any of the shit actually in your lungs.

remember, breath the joint in to get it in your gob, then inhale again to get it into your lungs, hold it for as long as is comfortable, then exhale slowly, keeping your lips tight for XXX effect.

It comes in time, even if you fuck it up now it's fine; it's your first time.

Enjoy

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:28:15

I have only smoked it from a pipe but if you are getting a pipe make sure you dont get the resin it is shitty (resin means already smoked just the leftovers)

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:29:46

At 12/7/06 05:21 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote: Why don't you just not use weed and do something productive with you life.

Haha a few joints isn't going to give anyone cancer, or make anyone go skitzo. Please go read up on what you're talking about.

At 12/7/06 05:23 PM, HardcoreEmoGothRebel wrote: Not because they smoke marijuana, because they never shut up about the fact that they smoke marijuana.

Why did you even open this thread?

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:29:58

Mara joo wana's bad, m'kay?

But honestly, eh, go nuts. Just don't kill too much brain cells.

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:30:44

weed dosnt give you cancer I asked a docter and he said it dosent only cigerettes do that its proven

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:32:08

seeing how you anticipate it, it's not gonna be any fun. If there's anything I've found with experimentation,it's more fun when you don't plan it, i.e, getting through a 6 pack of Budweiser or a bottle of Jack in a night, getting off with 2 girls in the space of 10 minutes, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:33:00

It's very much like smoking and drinking alchoal. Make sure the joint you smoke isn't too harsh (meaning, not too much weed in it), other wise it will mess you up hard. Also, bring water/favourite drink and some snack food. Believe me, if you get the munchies and cotton mouth, you will hate it hard.

Any other questions, feel free to PM me.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:38:38

first of all,

WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE FRIENDS LIKE THAT?????

second,

Dont do it, it shortens your life and makes you ugly.

third,

take the weed, throw it on the ground, step on it, and run like hell

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:38:51

Don't smoke weed, it ain't good for you.

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:40:44

At 12/7/06 05:29 PM, RyanY wrote:
At 12/7/06 05:23 PM, HardcoreEmoGothRebel wrote: Not because they smoke marijuana, because they never shut up about the fact that they smoke marijuana.
Why did you even open this thread?

Opening the thread is usually the easiest way to read the post(s) inside of it, and consider replying.

I actually try reading the initial post in most threads, rather than just refreshing the page on general until jussssssst the right topic title appears.

Get raped.

I no longer have any pictures, animated gifs are not allowed here.

Response to Marijuana 2006-12-07 17:41:20

O yeah dont try and blow the smoke out your nostrals the first time either...Never turns out right.

they are turning us into terrorists