00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DegasTyson54 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Marijuana

2,762 Views | 67 Replies

Response to Marijuana 2007-03-19 17:40:16

Dunno if this is really old but. Everyone coughs on their first time. When you start, take slow puffs, you'll instinctively want to puff alot as you've never tried it, DON'T. I almost choked to death on my first try. You first make sure to exhale all oxygen before puffing, then slowly blow out. Do not take deep breathes, during, nor after, as that will tickle your throat. Hold for about 2 to 3 seconds. Eventually you'll be able to hold for about 8 sec. until it starts tickling,that is after you've been smoking for a while. The more you do it, the less it hurts.

Everyone coughs, it's unavoidable, and coughing is not exactly a bad thing when doing weed, but eventually it will be more like "hagh!" instead of "hagh, ugh, weeze, cough, hack! ahem." It's alot smoother then cigarettes, so know that you don't need to take huge puffs like you would with a cigarette. Just take deep,slow puffs making sure not to take too huge of a hit. Another tip is to occasionally blow a little bit out of your nose, this will get you a wee bit higher.

Weed makes food taste great, but try not to drink alot of cold beverages, and try not too eat too much. Chips or french fries are good, but a whole meal and a coke will bring down your high a little bit. Less food? Longer high.

You'll get sensations in your throat when you swollow sometimes, and your eye may hurt a little bit, don't get freaked out if it feels weird, it's supposed to be like that. Nothing changes except the way you feel, remember that.

That's all the advice I have. Have fun! ^_^

Me: sex is fun God: it is more fun alone.

Response to Marijuana 2007-03-19 17:42:02

At 3/19/07 05:40 PM, OPIUMSKUM wrote:
That's all the advice I have. Have fun! ^_^

Lmfao, I made that in December.
Nice try, but I'm all ready a full time stoner.

I'm high right now, in fact.

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2007-03-19 17:42:36

At 12/7/06 05:21 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote: Why don't you just not use weed and do something productive with you life.
Or you can just get cancer and sckizofrenia like the rest of those burn outs.

Oh dear. Did I really post that?

My God how ignorant I was.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2007-03-19 17:43:02

Newgrounds - My Anti Drug.

Response to Marijuana 2007-03-19 17:44:50

Why did you start? Don't you remember all of the crappy things they taught you in 2nd grade? Why? Why? Why?

Response to Marijuana 2007-03-19 17:51:26

At 12/7/06 10:17 PM, Wurmy1029 wrote:
but Marijuana does make you stupider. It DOES kill brain cells.

Hahahahahahhahaha.

Don't listen to anyone. Just go get high. Write something, play some music, draw. just relax.

Response to Marijuana 2007-03-19 17:51:36

if its small amount and youre from england and youre caught by police the worst they will do is confiscate it and give you a lecture on how bad it is

:by the way what they tell you about it isnt that true you know like youll get scysophreia and low motor skills(when not doing it) andyoull be pranoid that only happens when you smoke 5 a day for years:

-chunky-

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2007-03-19 18:45:54

Have you ever smoke a cigarette?
If you have, smoking a joint is a lot easier, you just have to hold it in your lungs for as long as you can, just to get the full effects.