00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

asanre just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime Club

2,832,256 Views | 59,823 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-14 18:21:14

At 7/14/05 02:36 PM, docfox05 wrote:
Chrono Crusade

It's Chrno Crusade. I'm amazed at the fact how many people get that wrong. As for the creepy sub thread, I think that among the creepiest people are Silva and Hisoka from Hunter X Hunter.

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-14 18:21:53

At 7/14/05 11:15 AM, -HyperShadow- wrote: To those people who said "It's not considered Anime /Manga if it isn't madein Japan!" So if I went all the way to Japan and made a Manga there< It would instantly be considered a Manga?

Hmm... good idea. I shall go to japan! But then again, who cares what people think about it being a knock-off. If it's good then it's good.

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-14 18:30:38

At 7/14/05 06:21 PM, Warspyer wrote: Hmm... good idea. I shall go to japan! But then again, who cares what people think about it being a knock-off. If it's good then it's good.

yeah, if it's good, its good. That sums up any arguement.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-14 18:33:06

At 7/14/05 06:21 PM, Jason_Voorhees wrote:
At 7/14/05 02:36 PM, docfox05 wrote:
Chrono Crusade
It's Chrno Crusade. I'm amazed at the fact how many people get that wrong. As for the creepy sub thread, I think that among the creepiest people are Silva and Hisoka from Hunter X Hunter.

That was a complete typo. I wasn't paying attention when I was typing. You have no idea how hard it is to type correctly and make sure your ferret doesn't eat remote buttons :)

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-14 18:49:43

At 7/14/05 05:00 PM, docfox05 wrote:
At 7/14/05 04:45 PM, Renewman wrote: I'm going to have to disagree. No one is creepier than Orochimaru (Naruto). Orochimaru is pale and uses a snake as his weapon. That's just weird.
I don't consider Orochimaru creepy as much as freaky. And man, is that dude a freak.

Roffel. I remember when

*Spoiler*
Zaku (the sound guy with the holes in his hands and controls air pressure and super sonic waves) has a flashback of him stealing bread and Orochimaru confronting him and saying something along the lines of "I liked that look yoy had on your face. Come to my place and I'll give you power." I dunno. Maybe it's just me, but I thought that was a creepy-Michael Jackson-moment. o.O
*Spoiler*

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-14 19:15:31

make me one like mine wit my name on it raven 2 ty very much

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-14 19:28:32

Anyone knows where can I find the 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18 Tsubasa Chronicle´s chapters?

F?

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-14 23:57:21

At 7/14/05 04:05 PM, docfox05 wrote: I thought about it, but that dude is creepier than I'd like to represent myself as.

Yeah. But I do like how he flirts with Tsuzuki. If you read the manga, volume three is quite funny.

At 7/14/05 05:58 PM, gaarashukaku wrote: ****maybe spoiler*****
when like they said that he was using the immortality jutusu n his skins a bit teared off revealing a girl...i thot that was freaking freaky...i was like "W00T?!?! EWW"
*end of spoiler****************

***************SPOILER***************

More so as a host body.

****************ENDSPOILER*************

At 7/14/05 06:49 PM, ProtoBassX wrote: Roffel. I remember when

HAHA! I was thinking about that. It's great though, MJ written all over it.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-15 01:04:42

I just made this and I believe it is funny as fuck...

http://www.weddingcr..r/index.htm?id=47848

Starring Kouga from Inuyasha and Uzumaki Naruto...

(Don't worry, it's anime related... TRUST ME!)

Founder of the Newgrounds Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-15 06:17:46

At 7/15/05 01:04 AM, Kouga-kun wrote: I just made this and I believe it is funny as fuck...

I didn't really find it funny... and that movie looks pretty silly... so yeah... >_> <_<

I'm getting pretty irritated. I've been trying to "obtain" Naruto 143, but every time I "obtain" it, episode 142 plays instead of 143. o.O Someone messed up. -_- I've "obtained" 3 different files, but each of them are actually 142. :\ Dumb episode list mix-up...

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-15 09:16:01

At 7/14/05 11:47 AM, Tink13 wrote: I'll tell you to pick up Maison Ikkoku. It's one of Takahashi's works and we all know how I like Takahashi so that's probably why I like it. But other than that it's cute. It's about this flunk out student that lives in an apartment and has a huge crush on the new apartment manager. It's rather funny and it might be just up your ally.

hmmm if I am corrext Takahashi is the one who made ranma and Inuyasha.
hmm Im not the biggest fan of the sytle in most of her mangas but I might give it a try .
Can you tell me whats it about?

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-15 10:04:57

At 7/15/05 06:17 AM, ProtoBassX wrote:
At 7/15/05 01:04 AM, Kouga-kun wrote: I just made this and I believe it is funny as fuck...
I didn't really find it funny... and that movie looks pretty silly... so yeah... >_> <_<

I'm getting pretty irritated. I've been trying to "obtain" Naruto 143, but every time I "obtain" it, episode 142 plays instead of 143. o.O Someone messed up. -_- I've "obtained" 3 different files, but each of them are actually 142. :\ Dumb episode list mix-up...

Get on AIM if you want me to help you... Something must be wrong with your "obtaining" methods.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-15 13:41:24

At 7/14/05 11:15 AM, -HyperShadow- wrote: To those people who said "It's not considered Anime /Manga if it isn't madein Japan!" So if I went all the way to Japan and made a Manga there< It would instantly be considered a Manga?

exactly! Like, fruit basket is a manga and I think it's made in canada. and Beasties is anime and it doesn't even LOOK like anime but it is according to some source that -Hyper Shadow- has...

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-15 13:47:58

may i join?

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-15 15:06:23

At 7/15/05 01:47 PM, bmxjosh wrote: may i join?

If you want to join, follow the first link in my sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-15 15:34:25

OMG OMG OMG!!!

BERSERK = BEST ANIME EVER!

FUCKING SHIT BERSERK PWNS N00B PLAYERS!

Yeah.....

Berserk is awesome as shit.

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-15 16:39:32

At 7/15/05 03:34 PM, DrDeath2k3 wrote: OMG OMG OMG!!!

BERSERK = BEST ANIME EVER!

FUCKING SHIT BERSERK PWNS N00B PLAYERS!

Yeah.....

Berserk is awesome as shit.

Lol. It's cool

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-15 22:11:07

7 WORD POSTS! I don't think it's that much to ask... I'm not pointing any elbows or anything but there's even some vets breaking the rule. It seriously bothers me.

As for toad's comment, I basicly told you what it was about. There's little to no fan service though so if that's what you're looking for then this isn't it. If you ask me, it's nothing like Ranma1/2 or Inuyasha. It's a romantic comedy. Basicly,
***POSSIIBLE MAISON IKKOKU SPOILERS***
boy meets girl, boy wants girl, girl pretty much blows boy off, boy doesn't give up, girl kinda likes boy, other boy interferes, girl can't choose so she goes back and forth.
**END SPOILER**
I find it to be rather funny. There's also the crazy people who also live in the apartment. It's interesting if you ask me but it's older. Some people don't like older manga. Check out the first vol and if you don't like it then forget it. But I like it alot.

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-15 23:58:07

To shed more light on your question about the anime I prefer Tink, I'd have to say happy anime is usually uneventful, retarded, has a lack of plot, or has incredibly overused humor which isn't funny at all (lots of animes are like this.) One might think Killy's adventures in BLAME! are uneventful and the whole plot isn't that complex just can't see the symbolism or the great ideas which stem from the discussions in BLAME! (I highly reccommend reading this as opposed to watching the really weird DVD which won't make sense to anyone who hasn't read the manga.) The same thing goes for Kino's Journey which is rarely dark in animation but in spirit it is quite depressing. Two other examples have to be Gungrave and Texhnolyze. Gungrave has it's few "happy" moments if you may call them but they all feel hollow (at least to me) which makes the viewer feel even more like Brandon. Texhnolyze is quite complex in plot and very dark in animation as well as showing the human condition. I have not seen all of Texhnolyze but I'm about half way through and there have been no jokes or even happy parts (or at least that the watcher can also be happy about, I also highly reccommend Gungrave and Texhnolyze.) Lastly I come to one of the greatest animes of all time, Evangelion. Anyone who has seen it can tell you that the few humorous jokes made and the things that are suppose to make you laugh are to make fun of the viewer (Anno knows that kids the age of the characters are watching his work on TV.) I could rant on about the depth and many other things that makes this anime great but I'll stick to the topic. The "humor" in anime is usually unfunny and almost all the time stupid humor or a retarded preverted joke. This can be found in the majority of anime and honestly it makes me sad that people laugh at it. Anyway, I think you were satisfied with my answer before but here's just about everything drawn out, Tink, thanx for listening.

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-16 00:18:26

has anyone seen saikano? i just finished watching to entire series and i found it sad, depressing, miserable, funny, weird, and pretty good. but mostly sad and depressing. but thats just because it took them the entire series (13 episode) to have sex. who waits until the end to do all that?

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-16 00:45:52

At 7/15/05 03:34 PM, DrDeath2k3 wrote: Berserk is awesome as shit.

Ummm shit isn't awsome! Saying something is awsome as shit is like saying it sucks...

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-16 01:17:08

At 7/16/05 12:18 AM, Lavi721 wrote: has anyone seen saikano? i just finished watching to entire series and i found it sad, depressing, miserable, funny, weird, and pretty good. but mostly sad and depressing. but thats just because

SPOILER
it took them the entire series (13 episode) to have sex. who waits until the end to do all that?
END SPOILER

forgot to add that. but i felt it was important.

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-16 01:18:53

LMAO my bro is gunna be pissed cuz i was supposed to tape Gundam Seed , Inu yasha and .Hack//Sign but i cought less than half of Gundam Seed ( im taping it cuz hes at camp ) he got Spiderman instead of gundam but any i just found that funny for some reason but anyway i was finnaly able to "cough"aquire"cough" myself a copy of Arashi no Naka de Kagayaite ( 08TH MS Team intro )

Arashi no nakade kagayaite, sono yume o akiramenai de
Kizutsuita, anata no senaka no
Tenshi no hane, sotto daite
Daite agetai

Aoku hatenai, sora no katasumi de
Umareta yume ga, ima chiisa kutemo
Anata no hitomi ni utsuru ashita o
Dareyori soba de, shinjite itai

Koori tsuku youna, tsuyoi kaze de sae
Sono mune ni kagayaku, yume o keshita ri
Souyo, keshita ri nante dekinai

*Arashi no nakade kagayaite, sono yume o akiramenai de
Kizutsuita, anata no senaka no
Tenshi no hane, sotto daite
Daite agetai

Kizutsuku tabini, kodoku o daitemo
Afureru namida, yuuki ni kaete
Tomadou koto o, keshite osorezuni
Mirai no DOA o, sono te de agete

Anata no hanasu, yume o sukidakara
Mada tooi ashitamo, kitto mayowazu
Souyo, mayowazu koete yukeru no

Arashi no nakade kagayaite, itsudatte mitsumete iru yo
Kizutsuita, anata no ryoute de
Ashita ga hora, umarete yuku
Kagayaite yuku

*Repeat x2

>:)

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-16 03:12:43

At 7/16/05 01:18 AM, BeanBagBoy wrote: >:)

:/ That's why we have the private forums for. Please don't do that anymore.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-16 03:27:42

At 7/16/05 01:18 AM, BeanBagBoy wrote: anyway i was finnaly able to "cough"aquire"cough" myself a copy of Arashi no Naka de Kagayaite ( 08TH MS Team intro )

>:)

I dident get the point of posting all of that. Lol please tell me.

Founder of the Xbox 360 Club.XBL Gamer tag-Poowheat

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-16 03:32:10

At 7/16/05 12:45 AM, -HyperShadow- wrote:
At 7/15/05 03:34 PM, DrDeath2k3 wrote: Berserk is awesome as shit.
Ummm shit isn't awsome! Saying something is awsome as shit is like saying it sucks...

but shitting is so trendy, all the cool kids do it.

anyways. I beserk is too morbid for me. for some reason i need the action and dialouge to balance eachother out.

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-16 04:31:08

Since PHAT, Shit, and Bomb are all cool words... if you are a PHAT shit bomb, you must be the coolest person on Earth.

Anyways, so on Inuyasha, all of these demons got jewel shards in them just from when Kagome first shot the whole jewel with the arrow? Cus that has always been bugging me... I mean what are the odds that every jewel shard went into a demon, be it dead in the ground or walking around...

Member of the Anime Club

I only drink the blood my enemies... and occasionally a Strawberry YooHoo .

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-16 06:20:05

I was wondering what was the Diffrence Between Full metal panic and Full metal panic Fumoffu?

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-16 11:31:04

At 7/16/05 05:00 AM, Brewtality wrote:
At 7/16/05 04:31 AM, Dr_HyakuNinGiri wrote: Anyways, so on Inuyasha, all of these demons got jewel shards in them just from when Kagome first shot the whole jewel with the arrow? Cus that has always been bugging me... I mean what are the odds that every jewel shard went into a demon, be it dead in the ground or walking around...
The shards were mearly scattered around. A demon could easily just come across one, or in many cases, would be given one.

Pretty much. They didn't go to demons, they just went whereever they wanted to. A demon would come across one and pick it up, or a human, etc... In some cases, like with Naraku, he'd 'lend' a shard of the jewel to a demon to do his dirty work.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-16 12:17:04

At 7/15/05 11:58 PM, Dudeman05 wrote: To shed more light on your question about the anime I prefer Tink, I'd have to say happy anime is usually uneventful, retarded, has a lack of plot, or has incredibly overused humor which isn't funny at all (lots of animes are like this.)

I agree with Dudeman! There's an example of one of those Animes.... Love Hina