00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime Club

2,847,172 Views | 59,825 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anime Club 2016-01-18 12:19:03

At 1/18/16 12:12 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 1/18/16 11:25 AM, Deshiel wrote: Man personaly I can't wait for Saitama vs Tatsumaki. It's going to be so much fun :D
Why do you think it will be so good? Will it ruin Anime for you if it sucks?

nope. Why such overthetop question tho?

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-01-18 12:33:08

At 1/18/16 12:19 PM, Deshiel wrote: nope. Why such overthetop question tho?

Just curious. I have seen many fans be very disappointed when a film bombs.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-01-19 11:22:09

At 1/19/16 04:39 AM, Vixuzar wrote: I've been watching Chuunibyou recently.
And i gotta say, it was amazing!
And rikka is by far one of the cutest anime girls I've ever seen.
You guys should watch this anime if you haven't done that already.

Sounds very good. Do you have a link?

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-01-19 13:20:33

At 1/19/16 11:26 AM, Vixuzar wrote: No, sorry.
I use some app to download anime. It's called animania if you're interested.
There's also this site called Anime1 where you can watch all sorts of anime.

I will check out that website. Thanks for the information.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-01-26 10:38:02

At 1/23/16 02:56 AM, Cordyceps wrote: This is a really slow season.
I guess it'd hard to follow up 2015, though.

It is still January. it will take sometime before 2016 starts to shine.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-01-31 17:41:25

At 1/23/16 05:52 AM, Vixuzar wrote: I've watched some bakemonogatari today.
There wasn't much action to it but the writing and story is just amazing.
It's also pretty much the most unique anime I've ever seen so far.
I recommend you guys watch it.

I will check it out. Writing and story are always better than just mindless action.

By the way what kind of name is Oshino meme?

I will have to find out.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-05 10:54:57

At 2/5/16 06:34 AM, Vixuzar wrote: Do you guys ever rewatch your favorite anime?
I've spent like the entire week watching Nichijou and Black Bullet even though i already finished them like 5 months ago.

I do. I try to mix it up, so I do not watch the same one over and over. That can be a bit much.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-05 12:12:53

At 2/5/16 06:34 AM, Vixuzar wrote: Do you guys ever rewatch your favorite anime?

I do that a lot more than watching new stuff, especially movies/ovas.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-06 00:28:55

At 2/5/16 09:44 PM, Vinnyy wrote: I might re-watch one or two episodes from a series that I really like, but I'll never re-watch the entire series. That would waste too much time, and I could be using that time to watch a new series.

Once all the new series have been seen, you have no choice , and must re-watch an entire series.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-06 16:21:37

Anyone else watching Dimension W? I recently started watching this one and I'm really liking it so far. Though with the main guy refusing to use electricity in favor of gasoline I was thinking "Is this show like an advertisement for fossil fuels?"

Anyway Episode 2 really got me hooked, I loved 'Loser' and I can't wait to see more of him. I'm also a sucker for Catgirls so this show's a win for me.

Master of questionable life choices

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-11 20:48:43 (edited 2016-02-11 20:51:17)

mob psycho 100 pv

looks like the adaption is going to be a fun watch, seeing ONE's art style getting animated feels good

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-11 21:49:05

At 2/11/16 08:48 PM, Cubone wrote: mob psycho 100 pv
looks like the adaption is going to be a fun watch, seeing ONE's art style getting animated feels good

Looks good, I will be sure to watch it.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-13 11:46:27

At 2/13/16 04:26 AM, Vixuzar wrote: I feel like the One Punch Man manga is kinda worse than the anime.
I've only read 10 chapters but i noticed that there were some new good parts in the anime that never been there in the manga.

One Punch Man is okay, but feels like the flavor of the month.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-13 17:41:05

Man, I miss this club. <3 to all of you.

Hopefully anyone still recognises me haha

Aisha/Wonko to say a few...

*grabs dick*

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-13 18:13:31

At 2/13/16 05:41 PM, Modjo wrote: Man, I miss this club. <3 to all of you.

Hi. I was either Fumetsu316 or -Fumetsu- back then.

I don't know what these kids are talking about anymore.

Supreme leader Wonko!

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-13 20:19:48

Will you be back for good, or just stopping in to say hi?

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-13 20:36:32

At 2/13/16 11:46 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 2/13/16 04:26 AM, Vixuzar wrote: I feel like the One Punch Man manga is kinda worse than the anime.
I've only read 10 chapters but i noticed that there were some new good parts in the anime that never been there in the manga.
One Punch Man is okay, but feels like the flavor of the month.

Not really, the manga and the web comic already have a following before the anime was announced. The anime just happen to increase the hype but people had been hyping up Saitama for some time.

Too bad the original web comic updates randomly whenever the author felt like it.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-14 06:10:01

At 2/13/16 08:19 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:

Will you be back for good, or just stopping in to say hi?

I'm just stopping by. Got nostalgic last night when browsing NG. Being a lawyer requires full commitment (even during the weekends) but not my anime WLs lol

If anything, I will try to stop from time to time to discuss anime like the old times. Am currently watching Hanasaku Iroha if anyone's interested.

At 2/13/16 06:13 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:

Hi. I was either Fumetsu316 or -Fumetsu- back then.

I don't know what these kids are talking about anymore.

Supreme leader Wonko!

Haha I think I remember you. Back when I was still active you introduced yourself I believe. Anyways, hello again haha

*grabs dick*

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-14 11:10:19

At 2/13/16 08:36 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Not really, the manga and the web comic already have a following before the anime was announced. The anime just happen to increase the hype but people had been hyping up Saitama for some time.

Too bad the original web comic updates randomly whenever the author felt like it.

Normally, when a character gets compared to Goku, who has been overrated for years, it makes them seem they same way.
Yes, web comics should always be on scheduled releases.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-15 12:43:17

At 2/14/16 06:10 AM, Modjo wrote:
At 2/13/16 06:13 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Supreme leader Wonko!
Haha I think I remember you. Back when I was still active you introduced yourself I believe. Anyways, hello again haha

Yeah, you were around, picspamming up a storm. I was being an idiot all around. haha I came here in August of 2005. I was just looking back and it turns out it appears @MasterStalker who had recently come back was actually one of the people along with @groundbreaker15 who got me to join the club by telling me about it in General.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-16 18:04:29

i just finished watching space brothers, several years after it started, and it's fucking incredible. go watch it guys.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-16 20:28:31

At 2/16/16 06:04 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: i just finished watching space brothers, several years after it started, and it's fucking incredible. go watch it guys.

Welcome back, have not seen you in sometime.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-18 14:24:20 (edited 2016-02-18 14:25:14)

Got the itch to watch some cartoons again, started on Space Pirate Captain Harlock this week to see what all the fuss was about.

11/42 episodes through as of now, if I end up really liking it I might pick up Galaxy Express 999 and the second & third seasons of Uchuu Senkan Yamato along the way and watch them together in airing order to get the "full Leijiverse experience".

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-20 12:43:55

At 2/18/16 02:24 PM, Oolaph wrote: Got the itch to watch some cartoons again, started on Space Pirate Captain Harlock this week
if I end up really liking it I might pick up Galaxy Express 999 and the second & third seasons of Uchuu Senkan Yamato along the way and watch them together in airing order to get the "full Leijiverse experience".

I enjoyed Galaxy Express 999. Let us know how the full experience goes. lol

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-22 08:34:18

Anyone else watching Boku dake ga Inai Machi? If you haven't, seriously check it out and watch a couple of episodes, It's a great murder mystery with a twist, there's only 7 episodes so far.

Master of questionable life choices

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-22 12:49:45

At 2/22/16 08:34 AM, MinatoArisato wrote: Anyone else watching Boku dake ga Inai Machi? If you haven't, seriously check it out and watch a couple of episodes, It's a great murder mystery with a twist, there's only 7 episodes so far.

Sounds interesting. I will put it on my to watch list.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-23 22:16:12

Anyone here seen "the comic artist and his assistants"?

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-24 22:26:21 (edited 2016-02-24 22:38:53)

Hello, can someone recommended me a good anime, i like something with brutal killing like helsing, attack on titan, black lagoon. I like to find something like those.
But something real different is appreciated, probably will become my next watch list.
This week im still trying to finished black bullet, highschool dxd, and spacedandy2. Maybe watamote if i have more time.
Note: dont give me anime which the boy is chased by lot of girl like anime always do, i need something new.

And im also wondering why naruto shippuden have very slow progress i just want to watch team kakashi killed madara already have any idea why this is happen ??

Ohayō - Kon'nichiwa - Yoi tsuitachi - Konbanwa

Whoever and whenever you are keep doing your best and dont give up for your dream.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-24 23:25:35 (edited 2016-02-24 23:28:32)

At 2/24/16 10:45 PM, Vixuzar wrote:
At 2/24/16 10:26 PM, KompiButut wrote: Hello, can someone recommended me a good anime, i like something with brutal killing like helsing, attack on titan, black lagoon. I like to find something like those.
But something real different is appreciated, probably will become my next watch list.
This week im still trying to finished black bullet, highschool dxd, and spacedandy2. Maybe watamote if i have more time.
Black Bullet is awesome but there's a twist at the ending which i won't tell you so i wouldn't spoil it for you.
Also try Oreimo (The ending was shit but it's worth watching) and Nichijou, nichijou is a slice of life anime but it's good as for brutal killing ones, avoid Elfen lied (It's basically garbage hentai) but if you ever felt like trying it then watch it when no one's around and expect a pink naked girl running around with heads bursting like blood bags, and try Shiki, i've watched and it was just "Scary" there's also Akame Ga Kill which is just awesome, there's also Darker Than Black, it's not much of a violent one but it's a good watch.

Wogh thats quite a list first i like to thank you, so okay i will start it from shiki i think i already watch couple of episode of it 3-2 years ago and since you say its scary that just excited me, then darker than black simply because the title, oreimo and akame ga kill i never heard both, last nichijou i know this every episode is just hilarious i think i will watch this again since already 3 years i forgot about it. Mm pretty much i will never watch elfen lied because you say its a hentai not because i cant but i want to enjoy the plot not to fantasying about something else.

Yeah so far black bullet is good for me, they have killing, comedies, and progressive story. Just dont throw me with rentaro or enju funeral that will freaking bad, but i believe the masked man whos died early will somehow back alive because his dead is not clear not even body part founded.

And about space dandy, i really dont get it the story. can you explain me something?? But somehow i love it and still watch it till season 2.

They all have 20-30 minutes length per episode right?? I think i will watch 4-6 episode a day like always.

Ohayō - Kon'nichiwa - Yoi tsuitachi - Konbanwa

Whoever and whenever you are keep doing your best and dont give up for your dream.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-25 12:16:41

At 2/23/16 10:16 PM, NEOSLAYRE wrote: Anyone here seen "the comic artist and his assistants"?

I have not. Can you tell me a little about it without spoilers.

BBS Signature