00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Inkolypso just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime Club

2,851,164 Views | 59,825 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-25 12:34:09

At 2/25/16 12:16 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 2/23/16 10:16 PM, NEOSLAYRE wrote: Anyone here seen "the comic artist and his assistants"?
I have not. Can you tell me a little about it without spoilers.

I, myself have only seen the first episode so far. It's about a rather pervy manga artist, and his assistant. It isn't like, hentai or anything. No nudity. It's a comedy and it's actually pretty funny. I suggest watching the first episode and see for yourself. Also, spoiler, Luke is vaders son.

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-25 12:46:06

At 2/25/16 12:34 PM, NEOSLAYRE wrote: I, myself have only seen the first episode so far. It's about a rather pervy manga artist, and his assistant. It isn't like, hentai or anything. No nudity. It's a comedy and it's actually pretty funny. I suggest watching the first episode and see for yourself. Also, spoiler, Luke is vaders son.

The next time I am up for a comedy anime, I will watch the first episode.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-25 17:54:57 (edited 2016-02-25 17:57:50)

I already finished my weekend playlist yesterday except Watamote because i want check your recommendations first, i start by watching shiki yesterday i watch 4 episodes, they explain the story with very fast phase and a lot conversation that remember me why i skip this anime 3 years ago i just cant keep up with story. but i understand now. I also remember shiki is about vampire.
But so far after 4 episodes i dont see any brutal killing, but the story is interesting for me also reminds me about death note, i hope this have a good ending because in death note the main is dead at the end. i cant wait to continue today after work.

At 2/25/16 10:02 AM, Vixuzar wrote: It's not really hentai but there's a lot of uneccesary nudity.
Also a lot of perverted acts happen in it such as this Lucy gal "Forgeting what's a bathroom made for" on the floor.

Hmm, i see.

Spoilers warning :
They don't die, but Tendou Kisara becomes evil and kills someone in a very brutal way in the last episode.

I already know this will happen, kisara always have a dark side like what midori mention it before.

Spoilers warning :
He doesn't die, and he even joins Satomi and helps him and enju kill the gasterea.
Also both Fuse midori and Shoma (The white haired guy and his initiator) die, Midori kills herself before turning into gasterea and Shoma goes full Kamikaze mode to kill a giant gasterea (Around episode 8 and 10 i think)

For a moment there i think if rentaro would die there, since his veranium leg and arms already gone.

I don't get it myself but i just love it.

Lol iluminati shit have occur i guessing.

Most of them are 20 minutes long, but that's not the problem, that problem is if you liked them and wanted to watch more than just 4 or 6 episodes a day, this happened to me when i first watched Nichijou.

Ah i know that feeling, i have commitment for my self i cant rushing when i need get to work. But i do rush anime if i have no schedule every Saturday and Sunday. The most crazy rush is when i lost interest in naruto shippuden which make me forgot all episode and when i trying watch it again im only sleep once every 3 days for 2 weeks, i forget to eat just to finished 400 episodes last year, that was just horrible. Now last episode i watch already is 449 i still wait next one to come out every week.

At 2/25/16 04:58 PM, Neoncrotch wrote: Can we just take a moment to appreciate this masterpiece of an anime

What anine is that??

Ohayō - Kon'nichiwa - Yoi tsuitachi - Konbanwa

Whoever and whenever you are keep doing your best and dont give up for your dream.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-26 10:03:54

Daily reminder if you haven't watched Neon Genesis Evangelion you haven't seen your favorite anime

Response to Anime Club 2016-02-26 11:23:42

At 2/26/16 06:17 AM, Cordyceps wrote: http://royaltls.blogspot.ca/

I'm filling in as cleaner for Love Lab for a while

I will check it out.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-01 20:30:23

At 3/1/16 07:48 PM, Vixuzar wrote:

Well, they just want to make it as realistic as possible, in my opinion if war happen people will die and world keep rolling this kind of thing what i like when i watch a brutal killing anime. Is this first time you watch it??

Whoever and whenever you are keep doing your best and dont give up for your dream.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-01 20:42:23

At 3/1/16 08:31 PM, Vixuzar wrote:
At 3/1/16 08:30 PM, KompiButut wrote:
At 3/1/16 07:48 PM, Vixuzar wrote:
Well, they just want to make it as realistic as possible, in my opinion if war happen people will die and world keep rolling this kind of thing what i like when i watch a brutal killing anime. Is this first time you watch it??
Yes.

Ahh nice i think im the only one always late when popular stuff are coming, dont worry story will progress and you will forget what happen in the beginning if you really into eren it self. And also i like attack on titan because they show us all other character background as story keep progressing, you will feel the sentimental aspects in latter point...

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-01 22:40:17

Found out last week that there's a new Macross coming out, so I decided to take a break from Space Pirate Captain Harlock for a bit to catch up. Picked Macross 7 back up and finished it, enjoyed it well enough. The show was pretty repetitive and I felt like there were a lot of missed opportunities, but it was still a fun watch. Didn't bother with any of the extra episodes or side stories, but I'll probably get around to those eventually.

Last show in the franchise left to watch is Macross Frontier. From what I've seen, the show looks like it has a lot of early anime CGI, but hopefully that won't ruin it too much for me.

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-02 10:51:41

At 3/1/16 07:48 PM, Vixuzar wrote: I've just watched the first episode of Attack On Titan.
It was cool and i've enjoyed it but it's kind of sad and it gives me the impression of that the writer enjoys butchering his characters' emotionally.
There was a lot of screaming and crying and sadness in general, it felt like i was watching Clinical Depression simulator
you guys should give it a try if you like sad action stories.

Attack on Titan is a great Anime. In the beginning, things look really bad for the humans, but things do get a little better as it goes.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-02 12:29:57 (edited 2016-03-02 12:31:01)

Im finished akame ga kill today, well after watch it i think its a good anime, its cool all the character is a badass even the bad side too. since im not like action anime with the most of the heroine is a female character so i only look on story aspect and just try to get used to it. for the first i thing they will only give me tatsumi point of view regardless he is the main character and its good so i can understand all other character feeling but its make me hate some of the character like Chelsea and kurome i hate both of this bitch. To be honest i dont really like the episode until the story are getting interesting in episode 10 i belive, and the main character tatsumi just typically of innocent boring hard worker determined heroine character i dont hate it i just boring of that shit, also i dont like imbalance legendary weapon(teigu) mechanic, i mean like incursio,and murasame that its just imbalance because both of it have unlimited possibility to get more powerful. But i really love the story since all the characters is unique for me esdeath love story is the most of all, well the ending is bad for me but its depending on your favorite character i think, since i love bols Lubbock and esdeath. So my point is its not the best anime in the world but its still a good anime and maybe my next favorite anime. If you love assassin and female badass characters this anime will good for you but in general its still worth of watch if you never watch it because the story was awesome in the middle and late story also they have a pretty girl with Boobies...
Thanks to @Vixurar for suggesting me this anime. Its a awesome anime mate and lol this anime was very popular everywhere im so late for the party...
Next stop Oreimo...

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-02 12:47:46

At 3/2/16 12:38 PM, Vixuzar wrote:
At 3/2/16 12:29 PM, KompiButut wrote: Next stop Oreimo...
Don't watch season 2.
Just don't.
Not unless you want to scream "FUCK YOU WHOEVER MADE THIS" outloud.

Lol i will try to not watch season 2, but if i watch a good anime i will wonder what happen next and that was challenging for me to stop continuing... Btw what the fuck so bad about the season 2??

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-02 12:54:46

At 3/2/16 12:42 PM, Vinnyy wrote:
At 3/2/16 12:29 PM, KompiButut wrote:
You should also read the Akame ga Kill manga if you were not satisfied with the anime ending. The manga is currently still ongoing, but so far, I like the current plot in the manga more than in the anime.

Yeah i know if manga always have a better aspect, but i have no time to read manga, thats why i watch anime because its more simple.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-02 13:10:24

At 3/2/16 12:57 PM, Vixuzar wrote: FUCK JUST FUCK.
FUCK YOU WHOEVER MADE THIS.

i get it now, he just gonna rejected every women when people like us want hard to have one.
Fuck anime life

Edit : Season 1 was good though. the ending was alright and the character introduction was nice. Season 1 was gold.

I will start watching it tomorrow, i think im done for tonight i dont want make a good stuff end fast.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-02 13:47:22

At 3/2/16 01:16 PM, Vixuzar wrote: There's anime with more "Realistic" relationships.
For example, in Chuunibyou

Sound interesting i may watch this...

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-02 13:59:38 (edited 2016-03-02 14:00:23)

I've never seen season 2 but Oreimo is one of my favourites in terms of anime that doesn't involve space and explosions. Kuroneko is bae.

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-02 16:39:21 (edited 2016-03-02 16:42:45)

At 2/15/16 12:43 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 2/14/16 06:10 AM, Modjo wrote:
At 2/13/16 06:13 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Supreme leader Wonko!
Haha I think I remember you. Back when I was still active you introduced yourself I believe. Anyways, hello again haha
Yeah, you were around, picspamming up a storm. I was being an idiot all around. haha I came here in August of 2005. I was just looking back and it turns out it appears @MasterStalker who had recently come back was actually one of the people along with @groundbreaker15 who got me to join the club by telling me about it in General.

We're returning in droves, lol

At 2/18/16 02:24 PM, Oolaph wrote: if I end up really liking it I might pick up Galaxy Express 999

I might be remembering it through rose tinted glasses because I was like 8 when I first saw it, but I really liked Galaxy Express, and it's sequal

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-02 16:48:13

At 2/24/16 10:26 PM, KompiButut wrote: Hello, can someone recommended me a good anime, i like something with brutal killing like helsing, attack on titan, black lagoon. I like to find something like those.
But something real different is appreciated, probably will become my next watch list.
This week im still trying to finished black bullet, highschool dxd, and spacedandy2. Maybe watamote if i have more time.
Note: dont give me anime which the boy is chased by lot of girl like anime always do, i need something new.

And im also wondering why naruto shippuden have very slow progress i just want to watch team kakashi killed madara already have any idea why this is happen ??

My room mate showed me Dead Man Wonderland. it's wildly nonsensical killing. DMWL is a prison made into a carnival where the inmates are forced to entertain paying customers on wildly dangerous attractions. It didn't get renewed for a second season though, so dont get too hyped about the cliffhanger ending.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-02 17:37:52

At 3/2/16 04:48 PM, MasterStalker wrote:
My room mate showed me Dead Man Wonderland. it's wildly nonsensical killing. DMWL is a prison made into a carnival where the inmates are forced to entertain paying customers on wildly dangerous attractions. It didn't get renewed for a second season though, so dont get too hyped about the cliffhanger ending.

Hmm sounds interesting, something just forget about the ending or plot but just enjoyed the Art Of Killing... I will surely watch this, this week i still have to finished Oreimo, Nichijou and most important Watamote because im delay it for long time. Damn just like my watch list is getting softer there is no action this week... But if Deadman Wonderland is sick enough then its alright...

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-03 08:34:30

I don't watch anime that much anymore, I usually read manga while playing random easy or turn based games and listening to music.

Last thing I watched was Space Pirate Captain Harlock for nostalgia purposes.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-03 10:31:14

At 3/2/16 12:29 PM, KompiButut wrote: Im finished akame ga kill today, well after watch it i think its a good anime, its cool all the character is a badass even the bad side too. If you love assassin and female badass characters this anime will good for you but in general its still worth of watch if you never watch it because the story was awesome in the middle and late story also they have a pretty girl with Boobies...
Thanks to @Vixurar for suggesting me this anime. Its a awesome anime mate and lol this anime was very popular
Next stop Oreimo...

Akama ga Kill was an awesome anime, but it should be been longer. I find that many series end too soon for me. I enjoyed that also each character had a different weapon and backstory.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-03 16:04:02

At 3/3/16 08:34 AM, Kuukimon wrote: I don't watch anime that much anymore, I usually read manga while playing random easy or turn based games and listening to music.

what manga do you keep up with

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-03 16:34:54

At 3/3/16 04:04 PM, Cubone wrote:
At 3/3/16 08:34 AM, Kuukimon wrote: I don't watch anime that much anymore, I usually read manga while playing random easy or turn based games and listening to music.

what manga do you keep up with

I pretty much binge read completed stuff but two publishing ones I try to keep up with are Ao No Exorcist and Dorohedoro.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-03 16:47:40 (edited 2016-03-03 16:48:40)

At 3/3/16 04:34 PM, Kuukimon wrote:
At 3/3/16 04:04 PM, Cubone wrote:
At 3/3/16 08:34 AM, Kuukimon wrote:
I pretty much binge read completed stuff but two publishing ones I try to keep up with are Ao No Exorcist and Dorohedoro.

dorohedoro has been sitting on my backlog for a long time, that series has some of the coolest volume covers
maybe i'll get to it next

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-03 23:25:06

At 3/3/16 08:34 AM, Kuukimon wrote: Last thing I watched was Space Pirate Captain Harlock for nostalgia purposes.

Have you seen any Harlock material outside of the original series? And if so, is any of it worth checking out?

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-04 05:25:42

I have finished Oreimo, well the ending hmm touching???. First thing first if you havent watch this yet i suggested you to watch it, and when i make opinion about this kind of anime i always compared it with my real life. This is a story about kyosuke kosaka whos have a little sister kirino, kirino is a perfect person compared kyosuke but even like that someone like her have a problem too so he always annoyed his brother for wreak her feeling, as kirino big brother he cant refuse but help as a responsible big brother and so on... I like the story even when i dont get it sometimes, my favorite part was when kirino have gone and ruri gokou joined kyosuke high school its almost similar to my real life the different is i have no sister but brother. Character introduction is nice, i love all the character except kirino if i was kyosuke i will gone mad and kick her cute face out of my room, thanks to kyosuke responsible personality. i feel relief when she gone to murica, Well honestly i wont keep up if not because waiting for minami sweetness, shes my favorite character in this anime. Saori and kuroneko is alright, and kyosuke i hate and like him in the same time because he remind me of my self the different is im and asshole and he responsible as a big brother. Overall its not bad gonna be my next favorite.
Btw im not watch the season 2 yet because probaly i will agree with @Vixuzar but if i do watch it i will not telling anyone. So Lets moving on and next im going watch nichijou and since this is Friday and i have no event on Saturday and sunday i will finished watamote and darker than black probably deadman wonderland. Thanks for suggesting these anime guys.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-04 09:03:30

At 3/3/16 11:25 PM, Oolaph wrote:
At 3/3/16 08:34 AM, Kuukimon wrote: Last thing I watched was Space Pirate Captain Harlock for nostalgia purposes.
Have you seen any Harlock material outside of the original series? And if so, is any of it worth checking out?

The CGI movie was worth it personaly but I haven't really seen most of the other stuff though I'd be biased towards them anyway I guess.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-04 11:09:10

At 3/3/16 04:34 PM, Kuukimon wrote: I pretty much binge read completed stuff but two publishing ones I try to keep up with are Ao No Exorcist and Dorohedoro.

Those are both good anime choices. Are you will to try new ones?

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-04 18:23:45

Most overrated anime?

Love is not necessary, power is the only true necessity.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-04 18:28:43

At 3/4/16 06:23 PM, Se7en wrote: Most overrated anime?

Lately, probably SAO.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2016-03-05 09:05:30

At 3/4/16 11:09 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 3/3/16 04:34 PM, Kuukimon wrote: I pretty much binge read completed stuff but two publishing ones I try to keep up with are Ao No Exorcist and Dorohedoro.
Those are both good anime choices. Are you will to try new ones?

I guess so, if most of the stuff is completed, I don't have the patience to follow publishing series anymore.

BBS Signature