00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Toffea just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

must have at least 1000 posts to be

64,658 Views | 1,153 Replies

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-25 13:13:38

yay! its finally my turn!

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-25 13:18:21

Uhh... rate me?

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-25 13:21:00

rate me pleases!

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-25 13:22:04

farencrowning(or watever)....never come back please

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-25 13:57:03

At 11/25/06 01:13 PM, AtomicTerrorist wrote: yay! its finally my turn!

You're in luck, I haven't much to do for the next 20 minutes or so. Good thing these ratings take about 10.

Name Originality: ...huh. Don't really know what to make of it. I suppose it's sort of original, since I haven't seen a combination quite like that. However, although it gets points for originality, I don't really grasp any sort of meaning behind it...like, what the bloody hell's an atomic terrorist? Meh. Besides that, it's a tad long for my tastes. So all in all, it gets a 6,5 out of 10.

Sig: ...I'm feeling a tad confused here. I mean, sure the fact that your name's there is great (but the fact that it covers most of the sig isn't all that cool), but I don't get the message that you're trying to convey. The two flags, the crucifix...? What does it mean? Is the crucifix supposed to be cancelled out by the two sides? Or does it dominate? Or are the three coexisting in some manner? ...you see how you've fucked up my mind? Bah. One positive thing I can say about it is that it's like none other that I've seen. It gets a 6/10

Display Picture: a cool-looking fellow with a beard. Izzat you? Oh well. Doesn't look all that bad, I guess, but I think you should at least liven it up with some colors, or at least with a backround of some sort...ya know? Looks kind of simplistic right now. 6/10

BBS Posts: 2 per day...in a way, I suppose that's pretty good. You come in once in a while to check around the place, and so you're not addicted to the forum (which is good). While checking out your BBS history, I found a whole lot of one-liner posts, which all regarded topics such as "girls piss me off" and "Ebaum must die!" and "Coke or Dr Pepper?"...which are fun, I'm sure, but you should try to broaden your horizons a bit and check out the slightly more mature threads...catch my drift? At any rate, one pretty good thing I can say about your posts is that I couldn't find any major grammatical errors in 'em, which is always a great thing to see. Your posts score 6,5 out of 10.

Blam / Protection level: Whoa, Elite Guard First Lieutenant...you dog! Nice work, you obviously toil quite a bit in the New Entries section. Keep it up man...I hope I can level up that much before long. 8,5/10

Whistle level: Silver, eh? Good, good, Hobo would definetely approve. 7/10

Exp. level: 13...also pretty sweet, considering how hard it's been to level up lately. I hope to get to level 16 by the year 2009 :D I'll bet you'll get there by the Summer of 2007, if you keep up the good work. 8/10

Reviews: 73 huh? Not very many of 'em, huh. But you seem to be fairly cheerful when you talk with the artists, which is always a good thing...they need someone to boost their spirits to keep on going and get better at what they're doing. Nice work. 7/10

Flash / Audio: None, nada, zip. 0/10

Bonus: You like Blink 182...awesome fellah, I too think that those guys are both hillarious and great singers at the same time. 8/10 for that.

So your final rating comes to: 6,5 out of 10. Slightly above average...good for you.

Pure awesomeness. You must read it.

(God-like signature by Zeppekk)

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-25 18:08:18

At 11/25/06 01:57 PM, LinkSilvermane wrote: You're in luck, I haven't much to do for the next 20 minutes or so. Good thing these ratings take about 10.

:D

Name Originality: ...huh. Don't really know what to make of it. I suppose it's sort of original, since I haven't seen a combination quite like that. However, although it gets points for originality, I don't really grasp any sort of meaning behind it...like, what the bloody hell's an atomic terrorist? Meh. Besides that, it's a tad long for my tastes. So all in all, it gets a 6,5 out of 10.

Haha. k i wanted something that had to do with blowing things up. so thats where i got the terrorist part. The atomic... at the time i thought it sounded cool.

So thats where i got AtomicTerrorist

Sig: ...I'm feeling a tad confused here. I mean, sure the fact that your name's there is great (but the fact that it covers most of the sig isn't all that cool), but I don't get the message that you're trying to convey. The two flags, the crucifix...? What does it mean? Is the crucifix supposed to be cancelled out by the two sides? Or does it dominate? Or are the three coexisting in some manner? ...you see how you've fucked up my mind? Bah. One positive thing I can say about it is that it's like none other that I've seen. It gets a 6/10

Ok. I am lebanese so thats where the leb flag comes in. The other flag is the hezballah flag, the only reason its there is cause hezballah paid us for the damage that Israel did to our house and property.
I am christian so thats where the crusifix comes in. It also stands for the need for Unity in my country between the muslims and christians; the way it used to be before the civil war.

lol I like my sig with the big words. Everyone automatically knows its me XD

Until my photoshop skills upgrade, i wont have a cool sig for a while.

Display Picture: a cool-looking fellow with a beard. Izzat you? Oh well. Doesn't look all that bad, I guess, but I think you should at least liven it up with some colors, or at least with a backround of some sort...ya know? Looks kind of simplistic right now. 6/10

ya... i made that on paint. my friend and i were seeing who could draw themselves better on ms paint, i lost. So in punishment i have to put up my crappy job as my display pic.

actually I made a much better one on photoshop that actually looked like me but the filesize was too big :(

BBS Posts: 2 per day...in a way, I suppose that's pretty good. You come in once in a while to check around the place, and so you're not addicted to the forum (which is good). While checking out your BBS history, I found a whole lot of one-liner posts, which all regarded topics such as "girls piss me off" and "Ebaum must die!" and "Coke or Dr Pepper?"...which are fun, I'm sure, but you should try to broaden your horizons a bit and check out the slightly more mature threads...catch my drift? At any rate, one pretty good thing I can say about your posts is that I couldn't find any major grammatical errors in 'em, which is always a great thing to see. Your posts score 6,5 out of 10.

At first, i only came in to the BBS for flash help. but everynow and then i posted in stupid pointless topics.

Blam / Protection level: Whoa, Elite Guard First Lieutenant...you dog! Nice work, you obviously toil quite a bit in the New Entries section. Keep it up man...I hope I can level up that much before long. 8,5/10

I started around the end of may of this year. on NG Logs it says my av. b/p points per day is 14, but its really closer to 60. Its only that low cause i didnt find out about b/p points until recently.

Whistle level: Silver, eh? Good, good, Hobo would definetely approve. 7/10

its ok for now.

Exp. level: 13...also pretty sweet, considering how hard it's been to level up lately. I hope to get to level 16 by the year 2009 :D I'll bet you'll get there by the Summer of 2007, if you keep up the good work. 8/10

level 14 in 10 days!

Reviews: 73 huh? Not very many of 'em, huh. But you seem to be fairly cheerful when you talk with the artists, which is always a good thing...they need someone to boost their spirits to keep on going and get better at what they're doing. Nice work. 7/10

lol. my early reviews were pretty stupid.

Flash / Audio: None, nada, zip. 0/10

There will be soon! Im working on a project with some friends.

Bonus: You like Blink 182...awesome fellah, I too think that those guys are both hillarious and great singers at the same time. 8/10 for that.

Good to know theres still good people in the world lol

So your final rating comes to: 6,5 out of 10. Slightly above average...good for you.

Thanks for the review! I really appreciate it!

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-25 18:16:42

Woot!! its been a long journey but im finally here!!!

Rate me
Rate me, my friend
Rate me
Rate me again

I'm not the only one, Ah

Hate me
Do it and do it again
Waste me
Rate me, my friend

I'm not the only one, Ah

My favorite inside source
I'll kiss your open sores
I appreciate your concern
You're gonna stink and burn

Rate me
Rate me, my friend
Rate me
Rate me, again

If you're Reading my post this is most likely the end of the thread seeming as how I've killed it. Sorry

Feel Free To stop by and leave a comment!!

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-25 18:18:06

I would appreciate a rating greatly.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-25 18:20:40

At 11/25/06 06:18 PM, Lagerkapo wrote: I would appreciate a rating greatly.

lol have fun waiting. I just got rated and i was in the middle of page 7.

But these reviews are actually worth the wait. Unlike other review threads iv seen/.

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-25 18:23:09

At 11/25/06 06:20 PM, AtomicTerrorist wrote:
At 11/25/06 06:18 PM, Lagerkapo wrote: I would appreciate a rating greatly.
lol have fun waiting. I just got rated and i was in the middle of page 7.

But these reviews are actually worth the wait. Unlike other review threads iv seen/.

I know I'll have to wait, but I figure by the time I get my rating it'll be a little surprise because I'll probably have forgotten about it.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-26 07:58:43

At 11/25/06 06:16 PM, Ursiruss wrote: a great song

...that was beautiful! Maybe not the sore-kissing part, but still.

At 9/30/06 04:35 PM, Hierophant wrote:
yesplease

Alrightey then.

Name Originality: Hey cool, greek culture reference! Hiero-phaino...very nice indeed. It's a name that not only looks and sounds cool, but it also has a precise meaning, and it derives from a term invented by one of the most interesting civilizations ever to walk the Earth. Also, it's the name of a lot of ass-kicking monsters in a lot of videogames, such as the Hous of the Dead 2 :p Excellent choice. 9/10

Sig: Well, I must say, I appreciated the definition you gave to Communism. There are SO many people that don't know even that. I mean, I'm not sure if I personally agree with Communist ideals, but I still studied the damned stuff to know what it was about. Anyhow, your sig pic has your name in it, which is always a plus, and the face in the backround combined with the eerie colors make it look both creepy and mysterious at the same time (which is cool), but I can't seem to read what you wrote there, besides your name...celeb-somethingsomething-corporation? Hm. Try to celar that up a bit, or it'll look like just some term that you threw in there to make it look cooler. At any rate, it's a fairly cool sig, all things considered. 7,5/10

Display Picture: Whoa, looks...intense. The picture, I mean. I wonder if that's you...? Anyhow, it's well drawn and it's interesting, which are the main points of these things, so good work on that. 8/10

BBS Posts: 7 per day...nothing bad with that. Means you like the forum a fair bit, but you're not addicted to it like some people. Anyhow, your grammar seems to be pretty much impeccable, and you've definetely got some story writing skills (though you've also got quite a sick feckin' imagination, from what I read in that "incestual blowjobs" story...dunno whether to "lol" or to vomit, but at least the thread got my attention, huh?), which is very good indeed. Besides that, most of your posts are usually joke-related and pretty short, which is all good...but I failed to find a single "serious" post written by you. Perhaps you joke a tad too much and don't feel like expressing yourself around here, or maybe it's just me who didn't manage to find any serious posts written by you in the 2 or 3 pages that I scrolled down...who knows. Anyhow, though you seem to be a bit crazy and cynical at times, you also appear to be a fairly intelligent person (by the nature of your comments and such), and that's good to know. 8,5/10

Blam / Protection level: ...Police Lieutenant...and you've been here since 2004? Whoa, that's kinda cappy, ain't it? I'm sure you must know that it'd take a minute of your time, tops, to vote on 5 flash vids in the New Entries section...so come on, help the rest of us clear out the crap and preserve the good stuff. For now, 5/10

Whistle level: Normal, like mine...and we both get a 0/10 for that.

Exp. level: 10...that's not so bad, I suppose. Of course, you could be a level 13 or 14 by now if you'd voted regularly on stuff, but there's also the difficulty of leveling up that's to be taken into consideration...so you get a 7/10 in total.

Reviews: 114 reviews...that's also not that bad, though you could write a few more. Anyhow, your reviews were much like your BBS Posts: short, to the point, and usually pretty funny. I especially liked the "Suck it, McCarthy. Suck it long. And suck it hard." review you wrote for that "Giant Enemy Crab Battle" flash vid you checked out. 7,5/10

Flash / Audio: nothing in the audio department, but you seem to have made a nice amount of flash vids, which is excellent (considering how few people in the forum actually make ANY flash cartoons and such). 8/10

Bonus: You listed Pulp Fiction under your favorite films...excellent choice, it's definetely one of Tarantino's best works. 8,5/10

And your final rating comes to: 7,4 out of 10. Above average.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-26 08:06:31

o.0 huh?

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-26 14:39:07

Last rating for the day, then I'll hit the sack. I've got Decadent fuckers to study, tomorrow mornin'.

At 9/30/06 04:36 PM, Gaz05 wrote:
Rate me because I went to great lengths typing this post.

Hell, why not.

Name Originality: Not good, not good at all, I'm afraid. The 05 at the end tell me that you're part of the younger, newer members of the site, because none of the more mature fellows use numbers in that manner, since they know it looks pretty bad. Besides that, "Gaz" is a bit of a harsh-sounding name that doesn't spark any interest or curiosity, and it's rather short, almost like a stump of a real name. I'd definetely change it, if I were you. 5/10

Sig: The Wii, huh? I've heard good things about that console...it'd take me a bit too long to write down all the cool stuff that I like about it (such as having games like Twilight Princess on it already, and the cool remote control), so I'll just say that I like your tastes. The only reason I'm not getting one for myself is that I really, REALLY want to get MGS4 and DMC4. Anyhow, Sonic's looking great in the blue backround, and the fact that your name is in there is a definite plus. Good stuff. 7,5/10

Display Picture: A Zelda fan...excellent, excellent. I've been a fan since 1994, which was the first time I played A Link to the Past, and I became an ever greater fan after I had the pleasure of playing the Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask (both for the first time) just this Summer, after borrowing a friend's N64. The picture looks just fine, and it reminds me of a lot of fun I had playing that game. Nice. 8/10

BBS Posts: Well, 1 per day isn't very much, I gotta say...seems you don't like hanging around the forum all that much. So post more often, and expand your horizons: check out the slightly more mature topics, and not just the funny ones and the ones that have to do with videogames and cartoons, k? Anyhow, your posts are pretty well written (as in I didn't find any major grammatical errors) and better yet, you're a devoted sig creator, which rocks. So all in all, you're not a bad BBS fellow, I suppose. 7/10

Blam / Protection level: Elite Guard Private, huh? Just like me, cool. However, considering the fact that you've been around since 2004, you should be doing better...several levels better, at least. So vote on another two or three measly flash vids in the New Entries section, and I'm sure you'll do much better. 7/10, for now

Whistle level: Bronze is ok, but unfortunately Hobo likes the whistles he checks out to be Silver, at least. 5/10 for that

Exp. level: 11, eh? Good, good. I'm right up there as well. But yet again, you could be doing a bit better, I think...don't you? You could even try to vote on the flash vids on the first page of the site, and work on your Blam/Protection points later. 7/10

Reviews: 33 reviews, total? Argh. You can do better than that, I'm sure of it. However, because of the review you gave to those pricks that made the "Croc Hunter" flash, I'm going to give you a 9/10 in this section :D you're obviously a fairly smart dude. Keep up the good work.

Flash / Audio: Heh, you're quite Sonic fan, aren't you :p The simple fact that you made flash vids puts you over the level of people like me who aren't skilled enough to even try (and who simply don't have enough time on their hands to do so anyhow), so congrats for that. 8/10

Bonus: You're a Zelda fan, obviously. You get 8/10 just for that :p

So your total rating is: 6,4 out of 10. About average.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-27 09:27:22

At 9/30/06 04:43 PM, Skritch wrote:
Um you can do me later if you want. But only if you want to.

Sure thing.

Name Originality: Sounds like something I'd call my pet hamster, if I had one. It's short, unordinary and doesn't sound all that pleasant, but I suppose it gets points for originality, which is the point of this whole category. S'ok, I suppose. 7/10

Sig: Another Hot Yiff Action Fur sig...so does that mean that you're him and this is an alt of yours, or are you just a lovable fan? Anyhow, you rank low for originality for this one, regardless of your motives...there are a lot of those things around, seems to be a fad of some sort. However, the picture itself is moderately funny, which makes it not quite so bad. 6,5/10

Display Picture: None. Geez fellah, just paste a pic of your mom for all I care, but stick SOMETHING there. It takes about 3 seconds. 0/10

BBS Posts: 4 per day, that's not bad. So basically, you like hanging around the place, but you're not in love with it. Hoooowever...your posts were all quite short, and not very expressive or interesting at all. You seem to be mainly interested in participating in thethreads that attract the younger, less mature fellows only, such as joke threads, flash threads, etc. I mean, sure, that stuff can be fun for the older folks too, but sticking to just that is a bad idea indeed. You kind of end up sounding like a radio commercial: no one pays any serious attention to what you're saying, though they can all hear you just fine, and it's only once in a blue moon you say something that's remotely interesting. I might be wrong, of course: it's not like I looked through all of your posts. So basically if you know that I'm wrong, good for you. But for now, you get a 5,5/10

Blam / Protection level: Hm...Police Lieutenant, and you've been here for 8 whole months...that's not good. I'm sure you could spend a bit more time in the New Entries section. But I guess that you're not doing horribly, so you get a 7/10 for that

Whistle level: Bronze...not all that bad, but not good enough for Hobo, which means you get a 5/10 in this category

Exp level: 9, eh? That's better, much better actually. I only got to level 10 after about a year. Keep up the good work in the flash portal, and make sure you don't slack off for too long at least, otherwise you might end up leveling down, because of the exp. points system. 8/10

Reviews: 73...a fairly good amount, I guess. And I found some of your reviews to be fairly descriptive and elaborate as well, which is also good, so good job altogether. Just try to make sure you don't write too many one-liners. 7/10

Flash / Audio: Nothin', which means 0/10 in this category

Bonus: unfortunately, you haven't even listed your favorite movies and/or favorite bands, which forces me to give you a 0/10 here, since I usually give bonuses to people with decent tastes in those areas.

Your final rating comes to: 5,4 out of 10. Not quite average. Seriously, just grab ANY pic and stick it in your display, and write down the name of just ANY movie or ANY band or singer. It takes less than 10 seconds, seriously. Time yourself doing it, you'll see that I'm right.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-27 18:54:11

I had a request on page 27 and I'm still waiting for my turn to be rated.
I take it not a lot of you have spare time or you accidentally forgot about me. I can understand.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-28 01:32:16

At 11/27/06 06:54 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: I had a request on page 27 and I'm still waiting for my turn to be rated.
I take it not a lot of you have spare time or you accidentally forgot about me. I can understand.

...don't worry, we're still on page 7. You didn't get skipped.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-28 07:27:00

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnext dude in line.

At 9/30/06 04:44 PM, fwe wrote:
Rate me plx

Sure, why not.

Name Originality: uhm...to be blunt, that doesn't seem like a name at all to me. Looks like three letters that you randomly chose and inserted in the "Write your Nickname here!" slot. Way too short, void of any obvious meaning, and barely "original". Change it, dude. 4/10

Sig: Hey, it's Mr Bean! I love that guy, he never fails to crack me up. Good choice. Anyhow, besides that, your name is also in there, which is always a plus...but there's no backround whatsoever. Not even a specific color. Stick something back there, will ya? But otherwise, s'ok. 7/10

Display Picture: A guitar...ok, so you either like playing it, or you like listening to a certain kind of music. The picture itself, however, looks like crap: badly pixelated, and not all that cool-looking...at least put some flames around it or something. But I guess it could have been worse. 6/10

BBS Posts: 2 per day...not bad, but not all that good either. Either you don't really care about the forum all that much, or you don't feel like expressing yourself in the forum (which means you might be doing a lot of lurking). Anyhow, your posts...yeah, they're pretty short. Not all that expressive, you dig? And they're all about guitars and music bands and videogames...which would be fine if you talked about something else too, once in a while. Seriously, check out the whole BBS forum, and not just the General section. 5/10

Blam / Protection level: Safety Patrol...and you've been here since 2003. WHOA. That's pretty bad, man. Seriously. I'm betting you usually avoid the New Entries section like the plague...2/10

Whistle level: Normal = 0/10, always. Bronze gets you a 5/10, Silver gets you a 7/10, Gold gets you a 8,5/10, and Deity means you get a 10/10

Exp level: 9, eh? Not as bad as your blam/protection level, granted, but it's still preddy bad, considering the fact that you've been around for 3 straight years. I suggest you pitch in and try to help out in the New Entries section, if only for a flash or two per day. If you'd done that for 3 years, you'd be doing much better, trust me. 6/10

Reviews: 23 reviews, in 3 years. Damn man, you're not giving me much to work with, even if I wanted to...and on top of that, your reviews aren't all that insightful or helpful...they just generally express whether you liked the flash vid or not. Artists need more than that. 3/10

Flash / Audio: Well, you made some flash videos...that's a definite plus. And you seem to be something of a music artist as well. Congrats. 7/10

Bonus: Hey, you seem to be a Mr Bean fan, which I think to be pretty cool. 8/10 for that

And you final rating is: 4,2 out of 10. Not good.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-29 08:57:14

Very well then, I'm back from school and ready for another request.

At 9/30/06 04:46 PM, Mogly wrote:
Can yu do me please? I asked on page 3, but you never got back to me.
Gawd have some order about you, you vile pigs.

Pfft. You should see the other rate threads. It's horrendous, I tells ya.

And PM me when you do, CHEERS

Sure, whatever.

Name Originality: Reminds me of Mogly the bear...or something to that affect, I think. Anyhow, it sounds ok, it looks ok (it's not too long or too short) and on top of that it's fairly original. It's not exceptional, mind you, but it's alright...I've definetely seen worse around here. So you get a 7,5/10 in this category.

Sig: Leonardo di Caprio...crying? Sweeeeeeet. I always love to see a pretty boy look like a jerk, don't you? So you get points for hillarity in that department. However, I don't see how it's connected to you or to your nickname...I think you should at least stick your NG alias in there somewhere...perhaps in the top right corner. 7/10

Display Picture: O...k...uhm, I'm not entirely sure what that's about, but I already know that it's better than most simple cartoon/graphic violence pictures that I've seen lately in people's display pics. It means something to you, at least, and it's pretty original as well. However, your average joe would probably end up being as clueless as I am about it...so in the end you get a 7/10 for it.

BBS Posts: 8 per day, and you've passed the 8,000 mark...that's pretty good. Try to keep it under 10 posts per day though, you don't wanna become a BBS addict. At any rate, I took a look through your BBS post-history, and I found that you're the kind of BBS user that likes to broaden out a bit and check out the Flash and Art sections of the forum, which is awesome. Not very many people stray from a single kind of section...I myself generally just stick to the General section and the Clubs and Crews section. Besides that, your English is pretty good, which is always a plus, and from what I saw, you also seem to be a fairly cheerful fellow (which separates you from most of the jokesters around here, who are usually kinda mean if they wanna be :( ). So all in all, I think you're a swell user. And besides that, I checked out some of the pictures you drew, and they look pretty intense to me (in a good way)...like the Tomb Raider one (I'm guessing it's Angelina Jolie, I'm not entirely sure though). I totally respect artistic skill, even though I have close to none :D So you get a 8,5/10 in total.

Blam / Protection level: Police Captain...after 2 whole years? Damn, that's not much at all. Seriously, just take about 2 minutes of your time each day, and you'll be pleasantly surprised at the results, trust me. It doesn't take much effort, and the other guys need help cleaning out the crappy flash vids from the site. 5/10

Whistle level: Bronze...not a horrible level, but not all that good either. HoboPorn much prefers Silver, ya know? 5/10 for this category as well

Exp level: 12...ok, that's good, but it means that though you're voting a lot, you're concentrating on the good flash videos only, and not on the ones in the New Entries section. Just vote on those too, and both your blam/protection level and your exp. points level will go up. 7,5/10

Reviews: 192 reviews...I guess that's a fairly well-rounded amount. I found some of your reviews to be well-written as well (and by "well-written" I mean helpful to the artist...the kind of review that tells him what to do and what not to do in his next flash vid, instead of just saying whether you liked the flash vid or not...ya dig?), so that's a plus. All in all, you're not a bad reviewer, I guess. 7,5/10

Flash / Audio: Portal awards! Cool, you even managed to snag daily 2nd place...not bad at all. And besides that, you've made a whole lot of other flash vids, and a truck-load of music as well. Nice goin' :D and keep up the good work. 9/10

Bonus: You're not only a run-of-the-mill flash artist, but you're also a pretty good one at that. You're the first decent artist that I've reviewed :D kudos. 8/10

So your total rating comes to: 7,4 out of 10. Above average.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-29 14:14:22

Last one of the day.

At 9/30/06 04:48 PM, Apocalypse wrote:
Me please!

Suuuuuuure.

Name Originality: Sounds and looks cool enough, granted, but man is it un-original. Might as well have called yourself "Death" or "Anger" or "Destruction". Which, again, would have LOOKED cool...for a second. It seems too easy a name to pick, you know? Work on it, change it up a bit. For now, you get a 6,5 for it

Sig: Not very big, and not very long. Also, unfortunately, it's not all that interesting...I've seen it around a lot in people's display pictures and other kinds of signatures. I suggest you change it altoghether and get a larger and longer picture in there. It gets a 6/10 right now

Display Picture: Well, it has the "Apocalypse" theme in there, which is good. The coloring is also pretty good, I guess. Work on the lettering though, it's out of focus (or unpixelated, or whatever the term is). At any rate, it isn't all that bad, so it gets a 7/10

BBS Posts: 6 per day...not bad, not bad at all. That's pretty much the right number...not too many, and certainly not too few. You like to spend time in the Forum, but you're not in love with it. Good for you. Anyhow, I checked out a few of your posts, and one thing I noticed is that you're part of the Rap crew...good for you. Adhering to a crew or a club means dividing your time equally between the General forum and the Clubs and Crews forum, which is definetely a good idea. However, I found most of your posts to be quite short, and not all that expressive. Try to participate a tad more, to add a little more substance to your opinions and considerations...otherwise people will barely notice you. For now, you rate 7/10 as a bbs poster

Blam / Protection level: A Security Guard, and you've been here since February...aw come ON man, you can do way better than that, I'm sure of it. Seriously, it takes no more than a few measly minutes per day to rack up those Blam/Protection points and level up. Also, we need all the help we can get in the New Entries section in order to clear up the crap that keeps coming in and separate it from the good stuff...ya dig? 5/10

Whistle level: Normal...not good, not good at all. Gotta watch out for those exceptionally bad flash vids. 0/10

Exp level: Level 9...that's not all that bad, see? Show the same dedication in your Whistle-blowing and your blamming and protecting, and you'll do just fine. For now, you get a 8/10 in this category

Reviews: 75, eh? Not bad, not bad at all. A fairly good number, considering how long you've been here. Anyhow, I found most of your reviews to be cheerful and non-abusive, which is excellent...it's the kind of stuff that keeps artists in the right spirits, so that they can keep working and sending in their best flash vids for ya. Good stuff. 8/10

Flash / Audio: nuthin' huh...aw well. Not everyone's an artist. 0/10

Bonus: You say you liked watching Pulp Fiction and Operation Swordfish...how cool! I love both of those movies, and I always enjoy watching them again and again. And...is there really a band known as "Jedi Mind Tricks"? That'd be SO sweet. Anyhow, you get 9/10 in this category. Nice.

So your total rating comes to: 6,4 out of 10. Average...which isn't bad, I guess.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-29 14:20:25

A Rating topic, I want to be rated. :( I never really get rated. I alway rate people on there stats in the Rate me Club.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-29 23:38:43

At 11/29/06 02:20 PM, Seamonky wrote: A Rating topic, I want to be rated. :( I never really get rated. I alway rate people on there stats in the Rate me Club.

Alright, sounds fair enough...the raters should eventually be rated as well.

There's one hell of a line-up, though...might as well make yourself comfortable, chap.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-29 23:59:23

At 9/27/06 03:32 AM, HoboPorn wrote: Gooch.

Haha, I'm bored.

That was mainly to justify posting in this thread to myself.

Go on.

BBS Mod. PM with queries and complaints if you must.

LazyTV | Stuff White People Like

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-30 09:25:14

Next rating.

At 9/30/06 05:42 PM, AntiEverythingGoon wrote:
I really wana be fucking raped, I meen rated.

...how about both? At the same time, mayhaps?

Name Originality: Funny, I gotta say. A tad long maybe, but its hillarity makes up for it. Also, I don't think I've seen the term "goon" used in the BBS forum...ever. Usually, it's just "n00b". At any rate, you nickname definetely gets points for originality, because I sure as hell haven't seen or heard of anyone with a name that makes fun of anti-stuff whiners, besides you. Nice stuff. 8/10

Sig: The streaming text kinda hurt my eyes (mostly because I was dumb enough to try and read it all), but the stuff written above and below it made me laugh pretty hard...sounds like something right out of a porn movie :D Anyhow, perhaps it's a tad small for a sig (and not all that colorful), but I still think it deserves points for being pretty funny. 8/10

Display Picture: A picture of you, eh? Good, it means you've got the guts to show your own face around here. No matter how much some of the less mature BBS users might try to make fun of you in that picture, you'll always be able to tell them that at least you've got the stones to show your face to the other people on the site. Kudos. 7,5/10

BBS Posts: 3 per day...not bad. So you like to drop in once in a while, and you don't waste too much time posting in all the threads that catch your interest. Anyhow, I checked out a few of your posts, and I saw that you can be a pretty funny kind of fellow when you want to be. Also, I totally agree with what you said about the "Texas Chainsaw Massacre: the Beginning" movie that came out just now...too much gratuitous "jumpy" scenes, not enough real horror. Your English is excellent as well, so I guess that makes you a fairly good BBS user all around. 8/10

Blam / Protection level: Police Lieutenant...after 3 years. Damn. Seriously dude, 2 minutes per day in the New Entries section. It'll do wonders for that level of yours, trust me. For now, 2/10

Whistle level: Normal, huh...oh well. Hobo likes 'em Silver, ya see. 2/10 (p.s. In case anyone's keeping track, I realise that I used to give a 0/10 for the "Normal" whistle level, but then I remembered the fact that there's a "Garbage" level as well. Hence the new score.)

Exp level: After 3 years, you're still at level 10...not all that good, I gotta say. Still, getting over level 9 and staying over it does mean something, these days...what with it being pretty hard to level up and all. So I gues you're not doing horribly, but you could do a tad better. Remember, New Entries section ;) 7/10

Reviews: Not all that many of them (still considering the fact that you've been around for 3 years), but they were ok. In some, you were fairly expressive, which is a good thing...though in some others you tended to be a tad too harsh with the artists when you really, really didn't like what you saw. Try to be a little more patient with those fellows. 7/10

Flash / Audio: Sweet, you help people make flash videos, and you're a music artist. Congrats man. 8/10

Bonus: You like Daft Punk? Awesome, I uses to go nuts for their songs about 4 or 5 years back...or more, possibly, I'm not sure. "One more time" is a song that I heard when I was a kid, and I haven't gotten tired of listening to it over and over again since :D I wish I'd heard their last few songs too, though...they used to have this cartoon story along with their songs, on mtv. Somethign about them getting kidnapped, if I remember correctly...ah well. The point is, your taste in music rocks. 8/10

So your final rating is: 7,2 out of 10. Slightly above average.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-30 13:52:49

At 11/30/06 01:21 PM, FBIpolux wrote: C'mon just do those 2 people before me D:

I can do one for now, I suppose, since I've got some time to kill before I gotta split.

Though some help around here would be appreciated :( speed things up, it would. Also, people wouldn't get bored with my style of rating, and the entire thread would probably last a bit longer. Oh well.

At 9/30/06 05:42 PM, Savren wrote:
rate my sorry ass

Sure thing.

Name Originality: Hm. Looks like "Raven", only mixed up, and with an "s" thrown in to boot. So it looks a bit out of the ordinary, but nevertheless I think it sounds pretty good. Also, it's fairly short, and it doesn't have any useless numbers or anything next to it, so I guess it's ok. 7,5/10

Sig: ...not much to rate in this case, now, is there? The picture is tiny, and it's really more of a simple link than it is a Sig pic. You should add a real picture under that link, and make the new picture your real signature. Ask for one in the Sig Crew thread, they'll suit you up nicely. They've made my sig pictures, and they've always come out real nice. Just make sure you ask politely ;) For now, you get a 2 out of 10

Display Picture: Snowboarding! How very cool. I tried it, and almost busted my self the fuck up, but it was great fun in the end, once I started to get the hang of it. However, although it may be cool, the dude in the picture (you, maybe?) is very far away from the camera. It doesn't make for much of a snapshot, in other words, which makes it a slightly bad display pic. Get a better picture of yourself, or just find something on google. For not, it rates 5/10

BBS Posts: You post about one time per day...not very much at all, dude. I know this place can get kinda crazy, but it's still ok to check around the forum once in a while. Try to participate more in the forum. Anyhow, your English is fine, which is a good thing, and you also seem to be interested in Religion-related and Music-related topics. You must have the balls of an elefant to try that crazy shit out in a place like this :D Kudos. You get 7,5 out of 10 in this category

Blam / Protect level: A Security Guard...after two whole years. DAMN. Try to check around the flash portal a tad more, fellah. Lots of new flashes coming in every minute for you to blam and save :D 2/10 for now though

Whistle level: Normal, like mine. We both get 2/10, sadly :(

Exp level: 9...not as bad as your blam/protect level, but certainly not as good as it could have been by now if you'd voted regularly, each day. Try to work on that...what with all the stuff coming in all the time, we need all the help we can get. 6/10

Reviews: 21, huh? Kinda...few, eh? Come on man, new flash artists need more criticism than that. Try to express yourself a tad more, let the author in on your opinion. For now, 3/10

Flash / Audio: Hey, you're an artist yourself...cool. And you've also made several music bits, here and there. Congrats. 8/10

Bonus: You say you've got your own band...and you seem to be proud of it too. Awesome stuff, I wish I'd tried to develop my musical talents. Sadly, I suck as a person :8 oh well. You get a 8/10, anyhow.

And your total rating comes to: 5,4 out of 10. Below average. Really, check out the New Entries section, and start blamming and saving.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-30 14:05:56

At 11/30/06 01:56 PM, FBIpolux wrote:

I would... but I simply don't have internet at my house for the moment... probably in a few weeks D:

Meh, a promise of future help is more than what anyone else has offered me and Hobo as of yet. Thanks anyhow.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-01 08:00:27

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnext fellow in line.

At 9/30/06 05:48 PM, Frank wrote:
lolok

Great.

Name Originality: Huh. I think that's the second name that I've ever seen (on the BBS) that might also be used in real life...so it gets obvious points for originality, just for that. Anyhow, the name "Frank" reminds me of Frank Miller, so in a way I also like the sound of it. Besides that, it's short and simple, with no weird numbers before it or after it. A nice name, I guess. 7,5/10

Sig: Goldbeeeerg! That dude was one of the coolest wrestlers I used to enjoy watching, back when it used to be called "WWF", and there was none of this "WWE" crap (goddamned animal lovers...). It's a good picture of him, I must say. Another good thing is that you remembered to stick your name in there. So I suppose that it's a pretty good signature, all in all. 8/10

Display Picture: Uh...yeah. I'm guessing you're a Burger-King fan. I suppose the picture is slightly funny, and it shows that you've got the guts to show your own face on the internet. However...ya look a tad dorky. Maybe it's the hair. But then again, who am I to criticize :D I look like crap :D It's an ok picture, all things considered. 7/10

BBS Posts: Only 5 per day, and you've already reached the 8,000 mark...pretty good, pretty good. You're a fan of the forum, and that's cool. At any rate, you can be moderately funny at times, but I think you use way too many pictures as punch-lines for your jokes. Ease up on the picture-posting, and you'll probably be taken a tad more seriously. Also, write a bit more expressively...most of your posts are about 2 lines long, tops. But you're still an o.k. fellow, from what I saw. 7/10

Blam / Protect level: Police Captain? After 4 years? Dayumn. That stinks, my good fellow :( help out a tad more in the New Entries section, k? 3/10, for now

Whistle level: Bronze...not all that bad, but certainly not good. Hobo likes 'em SILVER. 5/10

Exp level: 15! Sweet, I love the chain pic. It also means you're getting awful close to the 16 nunchucks, which in my opinion is the best level there is. Keep up the excellent work, my friend. And try to vote on the new flashes, besides the obviously cool ones. 8,5/10

Reviews: Uhm...there were a lot of 'em...but they were very, very, very short. Those reviews don't really help the poor artists out that much, ya know? Try to give them some constructive criticism. 5/10

Flash / Audio: Whoa, you've made s shit-load of flash vids and music bits! Awesome. Keep it up man. 7,5/10

Bonus: Uhm...I like Burger King myself, a lot more than I like McDonalds and such. Good tastes, you've got. 8/10

So your final rating comes to: 6,3 out of 10. About average.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-02 07:45:04

Ok fellows, I'm back from school, and I've got about 10 minutes on my hands to rate another person.

At 10/3/06 11:26 AM, FBIpolux wrote:
Blah I was banned in my thread and the other raters didn't do shit while I was banned D:
Still, I would love to see how my system works on me with the opinion of someone else than Nightcrawler for once :P
<3

Damn, sorry about your old thread. Hope you find this rating satisfying ;)

Name Originality: The "FBI" part looks pretty cool, I'll give you that. However, I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the "polux" part. I mean, it looks cool enough...kind of like one of those foreign terms, really: it looks pretty cool, but I don't actually know what it means. Leaves me a tad perplexed, though. Oh well. It's not too long, it sounds good, and above all, it's fairly original, so it's not that bad really. 7,5/10

Sig: Hey, it's Capn' Jack! Obviously I realised what the sig meant only after reading through that short topic it links to. Anyhow, it's funny, and it's pretty original (since I don't think I've actually seen any pictures of NG users in other people's sigs, as of yet...with the exception of the usuall look-alike pics, like the "Tom Fulp knows how to party" thing), so it's alright. 7,5/10

Display Picture: Hm...I can't really decide on whether it's a joke pic or a serious one, so I dunno if saying that it looks emo-ish will piss ya off or not :( oh well. Anyhow, the fact that you're willing to show your own mug on the site shows you've got some real stones, unlike a lot of other people. So it gets an 8/10

BBS Posts: Unfortunately I haven't got much time left, so I'm going to have to be a tad brief: 1) Your English is perfect, which is a definete plus. (2) You seem to be a cheerful, helpful, fairly witty kind of guy, which rocks (god knows how many 8000+ posters there are that have gone sour and stopped talking with people that haven't been around the forum as long as they have, and are constantly spewing sarcastic and diminutive remarks). (3) You've got some fairly good story-writing abilities from what I saw in the "A New Ground's story" thread that you participated in.
Your only visible "flaw" is that you tend to write slightly short posts quite a lot, though once in a while you express yourself pretty thoroughly and/or even start your own thread every now and then. All things considered, you're definetely one of the more likable users on the forum; one of the "cool cats" if you will. Good to have you around. 8,5/10

Blam / Protect: Elite Guard Sergeant, First Class...smooth, very smooth. You obviously spend a lot of time helping separate the crappy flash vids from the good ones in the New Entries section. Keep up the good work. 9/10

Whistle level: Whoa, Deity. Seriously, I have NO idea how people manage to get higher whistle levels, let alone reach the highest one of them all...you must have a sixth sense for unappropriate flash vids and reviews or something. Excellent work. 10/10

Exp level: The pipe, eh? Pretty good, pretty good. It's a fairly high level, and I personally like that particular icon. My third or fourth favorite, I guess. Don't stop voting, mind you, or you might just level down...which is what happened to me. 8,5/10

Reviews: 234 reviews total...that's a pretty well-rounded amount. Besides that, I found your reviews to be pretty expressive and precise, which is a great thing for the artists (who don't really need to know if people simply liked their flash vids or not, but why they liked them or disliked 'em). Very nice. 10/10

Flash / Audio: Nothin', eh? Oh well. 0/10

Bonus: You put Weird Al Yankovic in your list of favorite singers...excellent choice, the dude's a genius :D I have yet to hear a song made by him that doesn't manage to crack me the heck up the first few times I hear it. 9/10

Your total rating comes to: 8,2 out of 10. Way above average.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-02 08:23:03

Rate me?

Asdf

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-05 09:27:13

Alright fellows, sorry I've neglected this thread for the past few days, but I got banned a while ago.

Anyhow, here's the next person in line:

At 10/3/06 11:28 AM, RenegadeGirl wrote:
I am wondering what your rating about me will be.

Sweet, you won't have to wonder anymore. Incidentally, you're the first girl (or so it would seem ;) ) that I've had the pleasure to rate.

Name Originality: The nickname looks ok enough, I guess. And it sounds fairly cool as well. It's the relative lack of creativity that makes it look only so-so...you might as well have called yourself "BadGirl" or "AngryGirl". So it's not all that bad, but it's not all that good either. 7/10

Sig: Cool, it's Kirby...I always enjoyed Kirby Gameboy Games. I also remember some pretty funny Kirby flashes around the site. At any rate, the picture looks cool enough, and the fact that you remembered to insert your name in there is a plus. So it's an ok sig, all things considered. 7,5/10

Display Picture: Another Kirby pic...hm. I'd change it up a bit if I were you...you know, show something you like in your signature pic, and show something else you like in your display picture. Anyhow, the picture itself looks pretty good, and fairly funny. Not bad, I guess. 7/10

BBS Posts: 1 per day, eh? I suppose that's not a bad thing. So you basically drop in once a day to check up on things...good for you. At any rate, I found your posts to be a tad short most of the time, but at least you don't just spend all your time in the General forum...you apparently like checking out other parts of the BBS forum as well, which is definetely a plus. Try to be a bit more expressive, though, and maybe even participate in more serious threads ('cause all I saw were video-game and joke threads). So anyhow, you're an average user, which is ok. 7/10

Blam / Protection level: O_O...whoa. Elite Guard Supreme Commander...that must have taken a LOT of work (how much exactly, I can't fathom...30,000 blam/protect points? Geez...). You're officially one of the most dedicated people on this site, when it comes to clearing out the crap in the New Entries section, and protecting the good flash vids as well. Outstanding job. 10+/10

Whistle level: Gold, huh? Excellent, you've got an eye for the bad reviews and unnapropriate flash vids too. Good stuff. 8,5/10

Exp level: The chain...I've always liked that picture. Almost as cool as the Nunchucks :D anyhow, good work, you obviously spend a lot of time voting on the stuff on the site. Good work, definetely. 8/10

Reviews: ...Whoooooooa. Over 960 reviews total. That's a scary amount, ya know? Perhaps even scarier is the fact that all of your reviews were quite extensive. You really express yourself when reviewing, and you tell the artist exactly what you think he/she needs to know. Stellar work...the artists are lucky to have you around. 10+/10

Flash / Audio: None, huh? Too bad, too bad. 0/10

Bonus: You say you like Pirates of the Carribbean...sweet, I like that movie quite a lot myself. Didn't like the sequel much, but the first movie definetely rocked. Good choice. 8/10

So your final rating comes to: 7,7/10. Above average...which means you did pretty good.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-05 16:57:19

At 10/16/06 07:27 PM, NapaLm-MeLLon wrote: In it for the curiosity and the +1!!!

since you guys reached October I just want to make sure you took this post from 10/16 as a request