New Topic Respond to this Topic
Frank
Frank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-14 09:30:28 Reply

At 8/14/06 01:47 AM, The_Crook wrote: Hey, I need someones say in this, I'm planning on getting a Resident Evil game sometime soon, and I'm trying to decide between Resident Evil 4 and Deadly Silence, I already have Resident Evil for the GameCube though (I Haven't played very much of it). Any suggestions?

If you really want to get into the series, I suggest getting Resident Evil DS, and start your way there.

Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-14 14:19:35 Reply

Hey I'd like to join, I beat the games resident evil 1-4 in the course of 3 days with my friends and yes we were VERY bored but it was fun. So don't hate. The 4th was amazing but I was still annoyed that there were no real zombies. I like 2nd a lot too. Haven't played any of the new ones but I've seen every zombie movie including resident evil 1 and 2. Personally I like the first better.

newgroundsluvr
newgroundsluvr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-14 16:51:43 Reply

Yes. I know that this is not entirelly ethnical but my brother bought an Action Replay which if you don't know is like a game shark except it dosen't mess up your game. Anyway so we do the infinite ammo cheat infintie health of course so we just go around magnuming everybody. You can also press Xand B to freeze the timer in Merceneries so press Land X to restart it all of this so we can get the arm cannon. Please don't get mad at me.

IMA HACKEN YUR NG

BBS Signature
MortifiedPenguins
MortifiedPenguins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-14 19:03:07 Reply

At 8/14/06 09:30 AM, -Frank- wrote:
At 8/14/06 01:47 AM, The_Crook wrote:
If you really want to get into the series, I suggest getting Resident Evil DS, and start your way there.

I would have suggested going for the original RE rather then DS.

Or at the very least the remake of RE1 for gamecube.

Between the idea And the reality
Between the motion And the act, Falls the Shadow
An argument in Logic

BBS Signature
StevensA
StevensA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-14 19:25:58 Reply

At 8/14/06 04:51 PM, newgroundsluvr wrote: Yes. I know that this is not entirelly ethnical but my brother bought an Action Replay which if you don't know is like a game shark except it dosen't mess up your game. Anyway so we do the infinite ammo cheat infintie health of course so we just go around magnuming everybody. You can also press Xand B to freeze the timer in Merceneries so press Land X to restart it all of this so we can get the arm cannon. Please don't get mad at me.

Lucky bastard. Lemme guess, you have the Gamecube version? Cuz, I don't think they have Action Replay for the PS2. But, I have seen them before. Getting infinite ammo kicks ass. So does invincibility. But, I found it doesn't work if your head gets cut off by the chainsaw people...and the button press things.

Yeah, but you lucky, cheating, rich bastard...I envy you.

NG Mafia, Pokemon Club, Userpage.
sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-14 22:15:38 Reply

Cheating isn't THAT fun.

ReDSoUlJa
ReDSoUlJa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-15 10:09:35 Reply

At 8/14/06 01:47 AM, The_Crook wrote: Hey, I need someones say in this, I'm planning on getting a Resident Evil game sometime soon, and I'm trying to decide between Resident Evil 4 and Deadly Silence, I already have Resident Evil for the GameCube though (I Haven't played very much of it). Any suggestions?

I suggest u finish the gamecube version, and RE DS is just the old playstation version of RE 1, which is still good and can still freak u out, the original "Crappy camera angels" is part of wat made resident evil resident evil. I would say get 4 if u want more action, and for RE DS yes they need the game, its not a dl. Also to forewarn you, if u want 4 prepare for a stupid chick to b yelling LEON!!! with her high pitch deffening voice.

waterfall2
waterfall2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-15 15:57:45 Reply

At 8/15/06 03:41 PM, The_Crook wrote: I've decided to jujst get Resident Evil 4 instead, after I finish with that I'll try to rent Deadly Silence. But so far, RE 4 is amazing, I played it till 2 am right after I got home, Right now I'm at the part in the caste where I have flaming rock shot at me. How far am I through the game? 50 ish %?

Resident Evil 4 Is a realy good game I beat in a week which makes you think damn these games keep getting easer and easer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Which makes me realy mad>;/

waterfall2
waterfall2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-15 15:59:42 Reply

resident evil 4 is new with behind the camera look and re deadly silence is the remake of resident evil for the playstation.Ihave both and resident evil 4 is better

waterfall2
waterfall2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-15 16:01:37 Reply

At 8/15/06 03:41 PM, The_Crook wrote: I've decided to jujst get Resident Evil 4 instead, after I finish with that I'll try to rent Deadly Silence. But so far, RE 4 is amazing, I played it till 2 am right after I got home, Right now I'm at the part in the caste where I have flaming rock shot at me. How far am I through the game? 50 ish %?

ummm ur going to have to give me a better discriptoin of were u are

waterfall2
waterfall2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-15 16:04:51 Reply

At 8/15/06 04:01 PM, waterfall2 wrote:
ummm ur going to have to give me a better discriptoin of were u are

oh are u at the begining at the castle because u need to get the cannon up and fire it at the door.Ive beaten it 10 times so it was ez. first u might want to kill all the people that are shooting u then bring the cannon up with the wheel...........

newgroundsluvr
newgroundsluvr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-15 16:22:36 Reply

At 8/14/06 07:25 PM, StevensA wrote: Yeah, but you lucky, cheating, rich bastard...I envy you.

Yes you still die if your head gets cut off so you do still have to be carefull. I also forgot to mention that I also have the infinite item use so I can take a grenade out and just keep throwing it over and over again.

And waterfall2 you are probably new but people don't like it when you double, triple, or quadruple post!

IMA HACKEN YUR NG

BBS Signature
StevensA
StevensA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-15 18:24:50 Reply

At 8/15/06 04:22 PM, newgroundsluvr wrote:
At 8/14/06 07:25 PM, StevensA wrote: Yeah, but you lucky, cheating, rich bastard...I envy you.
Yes you still die if your head gets cut off so you do still have to be carefull. I also forgot to mention that I also have the infinite item use so I can take a grenade out and just keep throwing it over and over again.

True, I learned that the hard way. The infinite ammo is awesome. Just pull out like a Killer 7 or whatever you like using and start giving people headshots, like BOOM HEADSHOT!

Or, you could just grenade everyone to hell. I prefer just using grenades on crowds, then using the gun to shoot the remaining people.

And waterfall2 you are probably new but people don't like it when you double, triple, or quadruple post!

Yes, do refrain from double posting. Or triple, quadruple posting. Doing that too much could give you a one-way ticket to a ban. Learn to multi-quote so you don't have to post so many times.

Anyways, before you join, say "I am a zombie" and then you are in. Welcome ahead of time.

NG Mafia, Pokemon Club, Userpage.
sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
ReDSoUlJa
ReDSoUlJa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-16 11:29:28 Reply

well i would say ur about 30%..ish thru the game but my memorys a bit fuzzy cuz i just got up and i was trying to run over 54,000 zombies last night in dead rising, late night indeed.

Complete
Complete
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-16 13:52:19 Reply

Can I join?

http://video.google...;q=Days+of+our+lives

There are more episodes aswell, just search them.

There are a total of 4 episodes.

LOL

BBS Signature
newgroundsluvr
newgroundsluvr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-16 17:16:46 Reply

At 8/16/06 01:52 PM, complete wrote: Can I join?

http://video.google...;q=Days+of+our+lives

There are more episodes aswell, just search them.

There are a total of 4 episodes.

Excellnet find.

Well, I finally unlocked the arm cannon. It's basically a big magnum with lot of firepower. You can use it in the story mode by buying it for free from the merchant. You can upgrade but that's cost's money. But if you have infinite like me you can upgrade it so it has infinite ammo and has 99.9 firepower. :P

IMA HACKEN YUR NG

BBS Signature
Complete
Complete
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-16 18:19:53 Reply

At 8/16/06 05:16 PM, newgroundsluvr wrote:
At 8/16/06 01:52 PM, complete wrote:
Excellnet find.

Thanks, but I personaly think Episode 4 is the best so far.

Well, I finally unlocked the arm cannon. It's basically a big magnum with lot of firepower. You can use it in the story mode by buying it for free from the merchant. You can upgrade but that's cost's money. But if you have infinite like me you can upgrade it so it has infinite ammo and has 99.9 firepower. :P

I don't think it's possible for me to unlock the arm cannon :(

LOL

BBS Signature
Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-17 11:27:03 Reply

At 8/14/06 07:03 PM, MortifiedPenguins wrote:
I would have suggested going for the original RE rather then DS.

the DS version is better, but the small screen DOES make it a bit less niser.

Or at the very least the remake of RE1 for gamecube.

the remake is cannon now, so it's better that you start with that one.
cannon means that it's storry is adjusted to fit into the plot of the series, and from a logical point of view, the original RE is not cannon anymore.

vlad1950
vlad1950
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-17 16:28:14 Reply

Hey so any new news/trailers on the RE5 title beside the original trailer? (did they say who the main character is yet?)

MortifiedPenguins
MortifiedPenguins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-17 17:17:23 Reply

At 8/17/06 04:28 PM, vlad1950 wrote: Hey so any new news/trailers on the RE5 title beside the original trailer? (did they say who the main character is yet?)

They said that it was somebody that the whole crew strongly enjoys.

And most of the crew making RE5 were there to make the original RE.

My guess is still on Chris.

An argument in Logic

BBS Signature
omgicastflare111
omgicastflare111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-19 21:04:03 Reply

From IGN.com:

"Resident Evil 5 and Devil May Cry 4: Capcom's two most anticipated next-generation games were not present at E3 in any form. The absence of even a frame of footage was particularly glaring, given that trailers for the two games had been shown at Microsoft's X05 event last October and at E3 2005 one year ago."

Looks like Capcom don't give a shit about this game/any other games for that matter, I think they should put more effort into this sort of stuff to please their fans, without Resi Evil, they're soundly fucked. Less time should be spent gloating over how great Resi Evil 4 was (Although, after that 1,000,000 pesetas and the inf. R.Launcher, I began to lose interest...), focus on good ol' Redfield.

Still, at least there's the PC version of RE4 out to look foward to, OH WAIT, that's held off until at least next month, right? Figures.

Guys, if you're really stuck for news, I suggest Google.

Spowis out, keep on surviving.

P.S Krauser, WTF. Most pointless character ever, with the exception of Marvin, who was just legendary. :P

Resident evil club

DevilsSin666X
DevilsSin666X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-20 02:22:27 Reply

At 8/16/06 05:16 PM, newgroundsluvr wrote:

fuckin' cheater. you suck. >:(

lol, just kidding. for a long tome, i couldn't even beat resident evil 2 without BOTH the infininate ammo cheat and the invicibility cheat. (yeah, it was my first...but...it's resi 2. 'nuff said.)

At 8/16/06 06:19 PM, complete wrote:
I don't think it's possible for me to unlock the arm cannon :(

my sentiments EXACTALY.

At 8/17/06 11:27 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
the DS version is better, but the small screen DOES make it a bit less niser.

yeah, i loved reds. (i-got-all-the-characters-YOOOOOOOOOY!) ive played that sooooo friggin' much. all i need is to unlock the rocket launcher with chris on rebirth.

p.s.-did anyone unlock chris' secret rebirth outfit? he's a friggin ninja, with a forehead-guard and everthing!

At 8/17/06 04:28 PM, vlad1950 wrote: Hey so any new news/trailers on the RE5 title beside the original trailer? (did they say who the main character is yet?)

ya know who i wanna see in that game? steve burnside from code: veronica. remember when wesker said steve might come back to life with weskeresque super-powers? i wanna see him go head-to-head with wesk!

At 8/19/06 09:04 PM, Playgold wrote:

Krauser, WTF. Most pointless character ever, with the exception of Marvin, who was just legendary. :P

hey, man...don't mess with the "will smith cop"! but seriously, he got jipped. he had a major, ada wongesque role (i love the word "esque" lol. fun. esque. lol. esque. lol. lol. esque. lol.) in resident evil 1.5, (incase you don't know, resi 1.5 was the prototype of resident evil 2 that they scrapped and started from scratch when they were about 75% was done with the game. click here for more on it.) but he's slightly less important in re2. and elza got replaced all together with claire. good thing, though, 'cause claire is the shit.

[RE Club]:[SSB Crew]:[Free Hentai Exchange Club]

Want animated Signature Pics back? Copy this Sig Pic as protest!

BBS Signature
MortifiedPenguins
MortifiedPenguins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-20 20:53:55 Reply

At 8/19/06 09:04 PM, Playgold wrote:
P.S Krauser, WTF. Most pointless character ever, with the exception of Marvin, who was just legendary. :P

You know all about Resident Evil 1.5 right.

When they first started Resident Evil 2, Marvin was a major character, but when they scrapped that version and started a new he was chopped down the totem pole a bit.

An argument in Logic

BBS Signature
Flashwolvelt
Flashwolvelt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-20 22:39:39 Reply

I've been a fan of this game since I was a kid, I was scared when I was about 10 but now I'm 17 and I enjoy the game so much, my most fave at the moment is the outbreak games, I also enjoy RE4 and the other games to but the only part in the RE saga that sucked was the game Deadaim that was the worst RE game ever and it was annoying to.

I enjoy the films especialy the second film also thier is gonna be a third film.
the third film is called either these words "Extinction, Afterlife or Resident evil 3" I prefer the word Extinction anyway and I think in the new film alice and co will take out umbrella untill they bounce back to life

Frank
Frank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-21 04:51:37 Reply

Outbreak was extremely fun.

I usually only played when inside a ventrillo server with other players.

DevilsSin666X
DevilsSin666X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-21 13:42:23 Reply

At 8/20/06 10:39 PM, Flashwolvelt wrote: I've been a fan of this game since I was a kid,

just say "i'm a zombie" and your in. welcome to newgrounds' most dead club. :) (ha! i just realized that was a pun! yay! wait a second...i hate puns! damnit!......KON!!!!!!!!!!!)

on a completaly deferant subject...i'm sure that by now, wether by accedend or on purpose, we've all seen ashley graham's panties, true? yeah, well i just found out that you can get a panty-shot of rebecca in resident evil: deadly silence. heeeeeeeere's how!

if you put on chris' ninja outfit, (beat rebirth with chris and save both jill and becca.) rebecca also dawns a chearleader gettup. once you have on the outfits, go fight yawn (the first time.) and let him poison you. then, when you leave, chris blacks out and the camera falls to the floor with him. and when rebecca walks through the dore to cure him, you can see right up her skirt.

now i knew you all wanted to know that, no...NEEDED to know that, so i just had to share. you can thatnk me later.

[RE Club]:[SSB Crew]:[Free Hentai Exchange Club]

Want animated Signature Pics back? Copy this Sig Pic as protest!

BBS Signature
Frank
Frank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-21 17:18:17 Reply

At 8/21/06 01:42 PM, DevilsSin666X wrote: now i knew you all wanted to know that, no...NEEDED to know that, so i just had to share. you can thatnk me later.

lolz, but it's PS1 graphics.

D:

newgroundsluvr
newgroundsluvr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-22 16:48:49 Reply

At 8/16/06 06:19 PM, complete wrote: I don't think it's possible for me to unlock the arm cannon :(

Exactly. Why do you think I cheated?

IMA HACKEN YUR NG

BBS Signature
Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-25 16:45:51 Reply

At 8/20/06 10:39 PM, Flashwolvelt wrote: I've been a fan of this game since I was a kid, I was scared when I was about 10 but now I'm 17 and I enjoy the game so much, my most fave at the moment is the outbreak games, I also enjoy RE4 and the other games to but the only part in the RE saga that sucked was the game Deadaim that was the worst RE game ever and it was annoying to.

i still wonder why people think outbreak is great...i mean, it adds nothing realy new(apart from the less then interactive online mode), and is frustrating to boot.

Akitou
Akitou
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club 2006-08-25 17:03:46 Reply

hey! can i join! i love RE! XD