00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jaevierffr just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Resident evil club

180,022 Views | 4,658 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Resident evil club 2006-10-06 14:10:16

Hey, I thought since this was the RE crew, you guys might enjoy a fan fict of mine

Response to Resident evil club 2006-10-08 09:18:23

the writing is too small!

Response to Resident evil club 2006-10-09 05:59:45

whats resident evil gaiden like? ive only played resident evil 1, 2, 3 and 4
including outbreak and zero
1 and 2 is my favourite!

Response to Resident evil club 2006-10-09 19:53:59

gaiden sucks, you can't really explain it, it's for GBC, get a rom or somthing, it's legal to download a rom for a game you don't have if you delte it after 24 hrs

Response to Resident evil club 2006-10-09 22:10:04

At 10/9/06 05:59 AM, guthan-the-infested wrote: whats resident evil gaiden like?

I've heard it was pretty bad. Only a game that hardcore fans would play, little alone purchase. I'd say pass on that one. A good hand held one is Deadly Silence. That, was an awesome game.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2006-10-10 00:58:42

can i join

Response to Resident evil club 2006-10-12 06:16:19

I love the game series allthough i have not played in sometime, I would like to join who is the leader of the club??

Response to Resident evil club 2006-10-12 10:24:25

Hullo fellahs, LinkSilvermane here.

I've gotta admit, I haven't played a single Resident Evil game, but I really like the first Resident Evil movie (the second movie ...eh, I thought it was a bit exagerated in the last part, when Alice turns into a demi-god. Hot Jill Valentine though :D ) and I've gon absolutely nuts about the books written by S. D. Perry...I actually just fineshed the sixth novel, "Code: Veronica", which was pretty damned good.

So I was wondering, do any of you other guys know about the book series? And if you do, would you mind telling me if you know anything about the next book (if there is one, God willing)?

Pure awesomeness. You must read it.

(God-like signature by Zeppekk)

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2006-10-12 11:05:04

Oh, and I've got a p.s. for ya:

Where the HELL is the Sig maker's club?

I can't seem to find it anymore, and I'm getting tired as heck of my old siggy here.

Pure awesomeness. You must read it.

(God-like signature by Zeppekk)

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2006-10-12 12:37:00

I've played every resident evil, that has came out.At least I believe so, I can't wait til resident evil 5 comes out.:)

Response to Resident evil club 2006-10-12 13:09:24

At 10/9/06 07:53 PM, flamingsquirrel107 wrote: gaiden sucks, you can't really explain it, it's for GBC, get a rom or somthing, it's legal to download a rom for a game you don't have if you delte it after 24 hrs

it's never legal to own a ROM of a game you don't have.

but don't even bother, the game is LAME.

Response to Resident evil club 2006-10-12 13:13:29

At 10/12/06 10:24 AM, LinkSilvermane wrote:
I've gotta admit, I haven't played a single Resident Evil game, but I really like the first Resident Evil movie (the second movie ...eh, I thought it was a bit exagerated in the last part, when Alice turns into a demi-god. Hot Jill Valentine though :D ) and I've gon absolutely nuts about the books written by S. D. Perry...I actually just fineshed the sixth novel, "Code: Veronica", which was pretty damned good.

i think that the 6th book of resident evil novels to be the worst one, it skips parts of the actual game. but for the rest, the novels were awesome.(even with all the plot-holes)

So I was wondering, do any of you other guys know about the book series? And if you do, would you mind telling me if you know anything about the next book (if there is one, God willing)?

the last one to hit the press was resident evil: zero hour, after that...well, let's just say that i don't even know if there ever will be one.

Response to Resident evil club 2006-10-15 11:24:32

At 10/9/06 07:53 PM, flamingsquirrel107 wrote: gaiden sucks, you can't really explain it, it's for GBC, get a rom or somthing, it's legal to download a rom for a game you don't have if you delte it after 24 hrs

is it a side scroller or something?

Response to Resident evil club 2006-10-15 11:26:23

At 10/10/06 12:58 AM, goback1 wrote: can i join

join if u want, u dont need 2 ask, cos the guy who made this topic is cool!

p.s. sorry for the double post!

Response to Resident evil club 2006-10-15 13:59:35

Resident Evil outbreak was AWSOME, I don't know why so many people didn't like it. Maybe its because they're not ][Resi][x][CORE][ like me.

Who wants REO for the DS! ME!!!

Response to Resident evil club 2006-10-16 21:22:17

At 10/12/06 01:16 PM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote:

God, half of those shpos were so awful it wasn't even funny.

At 10/15/06 01:59 PM, Siamese-Dream wrote: Resident Evil outbreak was AWSOME

This might sound lame but I have owned that one for about six months now but I have yet to even play the game.

Scratch that, it is lame. : (

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2006-10-17 18:25:15

hey people i need you to go to gamefaqs and vote for jill valentine in the popular character tournament. it is a real close one between jill and peach from mario
heres the link

please vote jill can win this one.

Response to Resident evil club 2006-10-17 21:29:12

ah come on guys its still close and the polls are about to close

Response to Resident evil club 2006-10-21 11:54:16

Resident Evil: Halloween Edition
(halloween entry for newgrounds)

I posted this in the VA forum, but
VAs aren't helping me and I need the auds soon, so please help me...

The Alpha Team is going to the forest for candies, there they find the spencer mansion, they ring the bell and the Tyrant scares Alpha Team. Happy Halloween!

RE:HE pic,

Jill Valentine

Audition Lines:
1. Look Chris!
2. Joseph!!! *eating candies*
3. Trick or Treat
4.*scream*

Chris Redfield

Audition Lines:
1. No! Don't go!
2. Jill, run!
3. Trick or Treat!
4. *scream*

Barry Burton

1. No! the candies!
2. Trick or treat
3.*scream*

Albert Wesker

1.That was close
2.We need to get more...Maybe that house...
3. Trick or Treat
4.*scream*

Joseph Frost

1.Yay! a candy!
2.ahhhhh my candies!*hysterical scream*

Tyrant

1. *Growls*

MP3 or Wav, doesn't matter
Send your auditions to edpr_24@hotmail.com

Deadline
oct 24 / 06

i'll be waiting...

Hello I love you <3

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2006-10-22 13:25:53

At 10/15/06 01:59 PM, Siamese-Dream wrote: Resident Evil outbreak was AWSOME, I don't know why so many people didn't like it. Maybe its because they're not ][Resi][x][CORE][ like me.

no, it just sucked.
the core is just like the old resident evil games, but it's waaaaaaaaaaaay to slow and sloppy to controle, it's like making a slug race on a racetrack.

Who wants REO for the DS! ME!!!

resident evil zero? pass
it's not bad, but i don't want it resident evil:DS style.

Response to Resident evil club 2006-10-22 18:51:52

I'm going to join! I've played RE:0, RE4, and Deadly Silence.

Response to Resident evil club 2006-11-01 17:13:54

No posts in NINE fucking days, what the hell is going on, did people just get infected and become the undead of the damn newgrounds graveyard?! Bah, survive! Kill! R1+x, repeat, repeat!

Hello, this is Spowis again, just thought I'd drop by and see how the place is going and all. ^^ A lot sure has changed! :P

Um, just wondered if there were any animators or gamers here, there's a really nice forum that could do with some help, a good friend of mine, they do some cool things, you should go and check it out!

Forums! Come Join! Share the love!

Alright, I'm out of here, keep on surviving.
Spowis

Response to Resident evil club 2006-11-01 19:06:57

Hey can i join?

Response to Resident evil club 2006-11-01 19:48:57

Ive played a few games and watched the movies and I need to say the first film was...good. Not amazing but shit starts to happen right from the start and that is good in zombie films. Now it wasnt as scary as other zombie movies. It was more action. Which sometimes can be bad. This film is very watchible but not watch and enjoy it.

Now the second film is more like the game and for you hardcore obsesive types you may say "WOW thats like what I did....get eaten" But for the rest of the world its terrible. The horror is vertually gone and horror is the backbone of the zombie movies. The plot is small, the action is not believible, the caractors are no good, and acting like a zombie must be hard because there was little effort. And the oviousness of a sequil is more....how do I put this? ovious than the first. I mean in the first movie it seemed the entire world is in chaos. And the second it gave more signals to a sequil they may have a message at the end "the next one is going to be really good" A film likes the idea of a sequil but something like:
"oh yeah theres going to be another one. But...." Giving something like that is good for a movie.

And third movie is
Resident Evil: Extinction

Release date 2007

Response to Resident evil club 2006-11-01 20:24:05

I hear that there is a chance that Resident Evil 5 will have Carlos Oliviera( from resident evil 3 nemisis instead of chris redfield. Who will star in it and what system will it be released?

Response to Resident evil club 2006-11-11 14:34:33

WOOT WOOT RESIDENT EVIL great franchise =) dont you think? anywho lets start talking about how shitty the resident evil 1 opening was =P

Response to Resident evil club 2006-11-12 03:12:11

I want to join this club I have played all the game cube resident evil games and seen the movies I love resident evil I grew up playing it I want to join and talk to people who like it as much as I do.

Response to Resident evil club 2006-11-14 15:03:52

woot finally! Internet is bak up and running fine, so im gonna b postin again.
Btw the Wii is amazing!

Response to Resident evil club 2006-11-17 16:49:57

At 11/1/06 08:24 PM, ThelastPichu wrote: I hear that there is a chance that Resident Evil 5 will have Carlos Oliviera( from resident evil 3 nemisis instead of chris redfield. Who will star in it and what system will it be released?

the character shown in the begining looks nothing like him, so the most likely one to be in it is still chris.

Response to Resident evil club 2006-11-18 09:42:30

Yeah it probably is chris but who knows eh? could b barry and hes lost weight and looks younger lol
well anyways this forum seems to b like dieng so lets do some trivia shall we?
ok, in Resident evil 4 what is the highest sold item that you can get?(and when i say item i dont mean guns or anything) Also,how much is that item Worth?