00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zpredojev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Resident evil club

179,176 Views | 4,658 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Resident evil club 2009-12-01 17:25:55

Indeed, the new Resident Evil games are now action, and now Survival Horror. Though I love the way combat works, and the new control scheme, it doesn't mean you can't use that in a more horror like environment.

Let us see what 6, if they come out with one, will hold. A blend of the two styles that have come up in the Resident Evil games.

Response to Resident evil club 2009-12-02 10:33:12

hey can i join i love resident i have all the games/movies.

LOL was up

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2010-02-19 15:30:31

This thread has risen from the grave due to infection from the T-Virus(Thread-Virus)

As you may know, Resident Evil 5's first DLC pack ''Lost in Nightmares'' was released yesterday.
It tells how Jill 'died' at Spencer's mansion. You play as Chris(or Jill) in a mansion strikingly similar to Resident Evil 1's mansion.

I highly reccomend it to any Resident Evil fans. If it wasn't so short it would be better than RE5's campaign. Its about 1-1.5 hours long and is only £4.
Its very atmospheric and survival horror-ish and there is even an option for static camera angles and a ton of references to Resident Evil 1 so a fan of RE1-3 would love it. There is one point where Jill walks into a room and the door shuts behind her and the ceiling begins to fall and you must save her before she bocomes a Jill sandwich. At another point If you play as Jill there is a Piano minigame which opens a door just like in RE1. My only problem with it is that you're only able to exlplore a small part of the mansion and there is only 3
types of enimies; Guardian of Insanity, Wesker, Zombie(Though the zombies just lay on the ground and don't attack until you get close)

Response to Resident evil club 2010-02-20 09:04:47

Yeah, so is the DLC any good then?

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2010-02-20 09:37:01

At 2/20/10 09:04 AM, BobbaQ wrote: Yeah, so is the DLC any good then?

10x better than RE5's main game

Response to Resident evil club 2010-08-23 11:15:12

Has anyone seen the trailer for the new Resident Evil movie?

I really want to watch it simply because I'm a big Resident Evil fan, but the thing is I think their heading in the wrong direction. I really didn't like the last movie how Nemesis still had human feelings and everything. I guess it just ruined the whole image I had about him in Resident Evil 3 the game.

Hopefully the new movie is much better though. It looks like that have a lot of the monsters and enemies from Resident Evil 4 and 5.

Response to Resident evil club 2010-10-02 07:21:03

awesome a RE club. can i get in, i got all the movies and played most of the games more then a dozen times.

I am lovin' me some Retro Haze .

BBS Signature

Response to Resident evil club 2010-10-02 09:32:39

At 10/2/10 07:21 AM, twistex wrote: awesome a RE club. can i get in, i got all the movies and played most of the games more then a dozen times.

Feel free to join. If you want to join I recommend starting some sort of discussion or at least answering the question that I had asked last time I posted in the club. I doubt that a new user would make this club active again, but you never know.

Response to Resident evil club 2010-10-02 15:54:10

May I join too?? :D

I love playing RE, unfortunately, I don't have the third game, Nemesis, but I'm trying to buy it for GC, since I can play it in my Wii... :)

Also, I simply hated the movies, they are completely out of the Resident Evil story... >:(

So, does someone think like me??

And Fro, I still didn't watch the new RE movie... It'll be a disaster in 3D. :)

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks

Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature