New Topic Respond to this Topic
newgroundsluvr
newgroundsluvr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Jul. 20th, 2006 @ 03:06 PM Reply

Hey has anybody ever noticed the the herbs look suspiciosly like weed plants? Anyway I guess I can make a diary entry.

Leon's Diary RE4

Okay so I finally got that bitch Ashley out of the godamn church. I mean who would put the fukckin' key all the hell back in a fuckin' waterfall? I mean wouldn't it be pretty inconvienient to have to go all the way there to get into the church. Oh yeah. When she wasn't looking I took out my rifle and zoomed in on that nice rack of hers!

What the fuck? I was just helping her down a ledge and I just looked up to try and catch her and she put her hands in between her legs and said out of the blue "Oh you pervert!" I didn't do shit! Pssh.. whatever last time I help that bitch.

IMA HACKEN YUR NG

BBS Signature
Biff
Biff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Melancholy
Response to Resident evil club Jul. 21st, 2006 @ 09:50 PM Reply

Diary or Jill Valentine RE1

Some how today we all got seperated in a creepy mansion. We all ran in together yet somehow as soon as we opened the door Chris dissapered. Yet we couldnt find him even though I found the keys that open the doors to go further into the mansion he must of found some super key. Then Barry told me to investegate some wierd noise in the next room even though he is a way higher rank then me. I guess its not that bad because this room is safe from the zombies I mean its the SAFE room theres no way they can get in here. Well I gotta go, somehow wesker opened the locked doors as well.

MasterStalker
MasterStalker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Jul. 23rd, 2006 @ 02:24 AM Reply

well, I bought a GC to try to rebuild my RE collection and the first one I bought was RE2 for now.

One problem though, I cant seem to unlock Hunk or extra battle even though I beat the game on both scenarios wirh both characters, without saving more than once, no special weapons, and no aid sprays. I did only do it on easy, is that the problem? Because the guides I read said the only thing I hade to do was get an A rank on scenario B with either character, which I did all 4 times through. My best time was 1:59.11 and the worst was something like 2:38.??.

MortifiedPenguins
MortifiedPenguins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Jul. 24th, 2006 @ 11:38 AM Reply

At 7/23/06 02:24 AM, MasterStalker wrote:
One problem though, I cant seem to unlock Hunk or extra battle even though I beat the game on both scenarios wirh both characters, without saving more than once, no special weapons, and no aid sprays. I did only do it on easy, is that the problem? Because the guides I read said the only thing I hade to do was get an A rank on scenario B with either character, which I did all 4 times through. My best time was 1:59.11 and the worst was something like 2:38.??.

Don't do it on easy.

Thats your problem.

Though the Hunk scenario is overrated.

Tofu is better. Tofu and a knife

Between the idea And the reality
Between the motion And the act, Falls the Shadow
An argument in Logic

BBS Signature
Biff
Biff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Melancholy
Response to Resident evil club Jul. 24th, 2006 @ 12:03 PM Reply

Tofu is insane I wish he was in mercs for RE4. I remember first seeing RE2 tofu. Zombies, all they want is a bite to eat. They switched to tofu because its healthier

Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Jul. 24th, 2006 @ 04:12 PM Reply

At 7/24/06 12:03 PM, Biff777 wrote: Tofu is insane I wish he was in mercs for RE4. I remember first seeing RE2 tofu. Zombies, all they want is a bite to eat. They switched to tofu because its healthier

makes them barf up less.

also, will make a diary tomorow.

ScukMafioso
ScukMafioso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Jul. 24th, 2006 @ 04:17 PM Reply

I can't believe this diary idea has actually gotten this much response. I actually had a good idea for once. Go me and my strange mind. Haha.

Thanks all!

E-Mail The above post can in no way be held against the user in a court of law. So fuck you Po-Leeece.

BBS Signature
Biff
Biff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Melancholy
Response to Resident evil club Jul. 24th, 2006 @ 06:22 PM Reply

make a diary written by the tofu ^__^

PIMPMARIO
PIMPMARIO
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Jul. 24th, 2006 @ 08:47 PM Reply

now this is the mother fuckin shit fuck every other crue this is it fuck man fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

AshfordPride
AshfordPride
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Jul. 24th, 2006 @ 09:30 PM Reply

Diary of Albert Wesker (Code Veronica or RE4)

Dear Diary,

Today, I ---------------------CENSORED-------------
--------------------------. Then, I had a light lunch. Met up with Ada, and we discussed -----------------CENSORED----------------, and had a good laugh about it. So fun! I bought new sunglasses. I really want to show off my creepy glowy eyes. I can't wait until I can finnally --------------WE'LLTELLYOUINTHENEXTGAMEWEP
ROMISE---------, MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! I think I'm going to have Chinese for dinner....

Wesky, <3

--------

Diary of the Overly Calm Caretaker (RE1)

May 9
Dear Diary,

Bad news diary! It seems as though I've been exposed to some harmful deadly virus that will cost me to lose my sanity and humanity! Oh no! Talk about a bummer, eh? I had tickets to a Monster Truck show too... Oh well! Gotta go diary! It would seem as though a zombie is biting my leg again!

May 10
Dear Diary,

I'm still not feeling too well, but atleast I can take off this haz-mat suit that might have protected me from further exposure to the T-Virus! My arm keeps falling off, it's a real hastle to write... Oh well! Best make the best of it before those zombies outside break down the door!

May 11
Dear Diary,

Still feeling crummy... Me feel dummer, and me forget proper grammar and sentence structure. It no good...

May 12
Dear Diary,

Scratchy
Yummy

BBS Signature
MasterStalker
MasterStalker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Jul. 30th, 2006 @ 12:43 AM Reply

At 7/24/06 11:38 AM, Fenrus1989 wrote:
At 7/23/06 02:24 AM, MasterStalker wrote:
Don't do it on easy.

Thats your problem.

I figured as much. I went through on easy to feel out where and when all the enemies respawn, and to re familiarize my self with the area since I owned the original on playstation. The only reason I asked was because the only requirement I heard of was just getting an A on either characters scenario B.

Though the Hunk scenario is overrated.

Tofu is better. Tofu and a knife

true true, but you must have hunk to get tofu and a knife.

I also now have Code Veronica, RE0, and RE1.

I bought the Game Cube for the sole purpose of getting all of the RE games, but I've decided to get both outbreaks on PS2 since file 2 to my understanding is only on that system, and converting data seems a little convenient. Anyways, I was going to get RE4 on the CG but I heard it's not as good as the PS2 version, which I heard is harder and has alot of features the GC version doesnt. Any insight would be great.

At 7/24/06 09:30 PM, AshfordTakethAway wrote: stuff

I likes the sunglasses thing for some reason. Also, the caretaker was pretty good too.

MasterStalker
MasterStalker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Jul. 30th, 2006 @ 12:44 AM Reply

shit, sorry to double post, but I forgot to mention that I also just bought the first RE book, the Umbrella conspirasy I think it is.

StevensA
StevensA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Jul. 30th, 2006 @ 02:21 AM Reply

At 7/30/06 12:44 AM, MasterStalker wrote: shit, sorry to double post, but I forgot to mention that I also just bought the first RE book, the Umbrella conspirasy I think it is.

Yes, it is! Correcto-mundo! ...yeeeeeaaah, I need to stop over-reacting like that. But, congrats. You got an RE book. The first one, at that. Tell me how it is.

Poor assed poor me. I'm too much of a cheap bastard to buy one...

NG Mafia, Pokemon Club, Userpage.
sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
MasterStalker
MasterStalker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Jul. 30th, 2006 @ 02:31 AM Reply

At 7/30/06 02:21 AM, StevensA wrote:
At 7/30/06 12:44 AM, MasterStalker wrote: shit, sorry to double post, but I forgot to mention that I also just bought the first RE book, the Umbrella conspirasy I think it is.
Yes, it is! Correcto-mundo! ...yeeeeeaaah, I need to stop over-reacting like that. But, congrats. You got an RE book. The first one, at that. Tell me how it is.

well I only had the money for one having just bought three games. I'll definitely get the rest. Also, they didnt have the second something cove. All they had was 1, 5, and 0.

Warhammer
Warhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Jul. 31st, 2006 @ 03:38 PM Reply

I can post the text for you if you want.

BBS Signature
SkaXic
SkaXic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Jul. 31st, 2006 @ 04:04 PM Reply

I'd like to join, ive played RE1: directors cut, 2, 3(briefly)4 and veronia:X

:D

StevensA
StevensA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Jul. 31st, 2006 @ 07:19 PM Reply

At 7/31/06 03:38 PM, -Warhammer- wrote:

I can post the text for you if you want.

As much of a cheap bastard I am, I frown upon getting free stuff (i.e.: piracy, shoplifting, etc.) But, that doesn't stop me from getting stuff like free food, free rentals and the like from a good friend.

Although, I won't mind if you do post the first chapter XD...

sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
Zer0-exy
Zer0-exy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Aug. 5th, 2006 @ 06:37 PM Reply

So things look like they are still slow in the RE world...anyone got an inside scoop on this "exclusive" RE Wii?Or anything interesting...

Zer0_exy
The Dark Lord of The 13th Realm
The 13th Realm

BBS Signature
ReDSoUlJa
ReDSoUlJa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Aug. 5th, 2006 @ 11:38 PM Reply

nope nothing new but uhh..
I did run over a zombie the other day if that counts.

Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Aug. 6th, 2006 @ 02:17 PM Reply

At 8/5/06 11:38 PM, ReDSoUlJa wrote: nope nothing new but uhh..

a drunk does not count, and you know that.

man those resident evil books are good, now i need only one more, and i will have them all. =P

newgroundsluvr
newgroundsluvr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Aug. 6th, 2006 @ 02:24 PM Reply

Maybe if any of you guys have a 360 then you can sature your RE thirst a little by playing the Dead Rising demo.

IMA HACKEN YUR NG

BBS Signature
StevensA
StevensA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Aug. 6th, 2006 @ 03:49 PM Reply

At 8/5/06 11:38 PM, ReDSoUlJa wrote: nope nothing new but uhh..
a drunk does not count, and you know that.

No they do not. But, man, they are funny...and kinda stupid...

man those resident evil books are good, now i need only one more, and i will have them all. =P

Which one are you missing?

At 8/6/06 02:24 PM, newgroundsluvr wrote: Maybe if any of you guys have a 360 then you can sature your RE thirst a little by playing the Dead Rising demo.

You own a 360?! ...I fucking envy you...you get to kill shit, fresh new zombie killing shit...
scratchy...
urge to kill...rising...I WANT DEAD RISING AND AN XBOX 360!

(and while I ask for that, I also want a big blob of tofu that can wield a knife)

sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
DevilsSin666X
DevilsSin666X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Aug. 9th, 2006 @ 09:22 PM Reply

yeah, dead rising looks friggin' awsome. too bad i can't get one, due to the whole "poor" scene...

hey you know what's a cool zombie book? "a death that would not come." it's coming out in like a month, but i know the writer and i've read the first act. it's...AWSOME. pre-order it here.

[RE Club]:[SSB Crew]:[Free Hentai Exchange Club]

Want animated Signature Pics back? Copy this Sig Pic as protest!

BBS Signature
toxicviruse64
toxicviruse64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Aug. 9th, 2006 @ 10:09 PM Reply

I got a 360 and i played the Deadrising demo. Damn that is so friggin fun. Running aroung killing shit.

BBS Signature
Killer-809
Killer-809
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Aug. 9th, 2006 @ 10:55 PM Reply

i was looking threw the posts and i saw this, im a big RE fan and i was wondering if i could join the club, b.tw. have you guys seen some of the RE flash here on newgrounds?

newgroundsluvr
newgroundsluvr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Aug. 10th, 2006 @ 09:42 PM Reply

At 8/9/06 10:09 PM, toxicviruse64 wrote: I got a 360 and i played the Deadrising demo. Damn that is so friggin fun. Running aroung killing shit.

It is. But it so goddamn short. If you go to the right places it can literally be only seconds long! Make sure to explore the mall fully. My favorate weapon would have to either be the guitar or the skateboard.

IMA HACKEN YUR NG

BBS Signature
tech-ford
tech-ford
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Aug. 10th, 2006 @ 10:19 PM Reply

i would like to join cause i like re i have played all of the games as well as i have seen the movie you might already know this but did you know that here is a resident evil 3 coming called the afterlife

Frank
Frank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Aug. 13th, 2006 @ 12:25 PM Reply

At 8/6/06 03:49 PM, StevensA wrote:
Which one are you missing?

i'm missing underworld, the second original book.

MortifiedPenguins
MortifiedPenguins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Resident evil club Aug. 14th, 2006 @ 08:48 AM Reply

At 8/14/06 01:47 AM, The_Crook wrote: Hey, I need someones say in this, I'm planning on getting a Resident Evil game sometime soon, and I'm trying to decide between Resident Evil 4 and Deadly Silence, I already have Resident Evil for the GameCube though (I Haven't played very much of it). Any suggestions?

Resident Evil 4

Between the idea And the reality
Between the motion And the act, Falls the Shadow
An argument in Logic

BBS Signature