00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mihun just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

2,889,628 Views | 57,402 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 06:37:43

Sup ya'll. If one of youz guyz could make me a Sig that would be kill. Really anything would be cool. I'll leave it up to you. I'm big into Nintendo, deadmau5 and hating the patriots if that helps or you can just do whatever you want.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 07:32:33

At 11 hours ago, iMini wrote: Life-Stream how do you make your sigs? They're all quite nice.

I just use photoshop like the rest of the guys here. Text sigs are easy. I just sometimes add a bit of freehand to make it different.

At 9 hours ago, MrRager wrote: I like it, but it's 42 kb, and I can't upload it.

Ahh sorry about that.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 13:12:42

At 5 hours ago, Life-Stream wrote: Ahh sorry about that.

Oh Life, you always did make some pretty damn sweet signatures. Good to see you're back around.

In other irrelevant news I am looking for a new signature since the redesign completely ballsed up my last one. I would like something somewhat similar but focusing mainly on ponies as it is in my current sig. The main thing I would like is for some awesome text art for my name that fits the signature with a nice background across the blank space to the left of the ponies in a similar style of what it is now only blue.

Much love to the crazy bastard who can make sense of my ramblings and can put this together.

Here's hoping the attached picture works.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 13:13:49

At A few seconds ago, Simple wrote:
Here's hoping the attached picture works.

Fuck everything

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 13:40:05

Is it just me, or does the background of my sig look like it's low quality? I can't figure out if it is or not, or if it's just because I've looked at it too much.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 14:41:49

i'm also in need of a new sig for the redesign.

i like my current one, so maybe that but bigger to meet the specs?

or if you want to do something else maybe just my username but pull the colours from my current sig

i guess i'm picky, sorry

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 15:20:55

At 8 hours ago, Ihatedapatriots wrote: Sup ya'll. If one of youz guyz could make me a Sig that would be kill. Really anything would be cool. I'll leave it up to you. I'm big into Nintendo, deadmau5 and hating the patriots if that helps or you can just do whatever you want.

Patriots not included.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 15:25:08

Life-Stream, I hate to ask, but could you change the font in my signature? The "M" just doesn't quite look right.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 15:26:58

Opinions on mine guys?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 15:29:49

At 46 minutes ago, Struggle wrote: or if you want to do something else maybe just my username but pull the colours from my current sig

Sig.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 15:32:06

At A few seconds ago, Life-Stream wrote: Sig.

Wait, that glow ruins it. Excuse double post.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 15:41:23

Can someone make me a sig? It just needs to have white 8 bit fonts that just only says "Majormel" against a black background.

Forget my other request, it wasn't simple.

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 15:48:36

At 51 minutes ago, Neoncouch wrote: Something with this.

uh

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 15:54:59

PM request

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 16:35:05

And another PM request

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 16:37:06

Oh, also if you guys don't want to use gif transparency, I got the exact spot for sigs in bitmap form.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 17:34:52

I was wondering if anybody could redo my sig I have now for the new theme. I am looking for pretty much the same concept except one that firs the new layout, and is a bit more higher in quality. Any submissions will be greatly appreciated. You can PM me if you have any questions. :)

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 17:54:54

At 2 hours ago, Life-Stream wrote:
At 8 hours ago, Ihatedapatriots wrote: Sup ya'll. If one of youz guyz could make me a Sig that would be kill. Really anything would be cool. I'll leave it up to you. I'm big into Nintendo, deadmau5 and hating the patriots if that helps or you can just do whatever you want.
Patriots not included.

Dude! That is it! You are the best in the world at what you do! Thank you!

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 18:04:03

Can you fix mine so it fits the new theme. Thanks in advance.

BeSURETODRINK

YOUROVALTINE

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 18:16:10

Could I get that remake of my signature please? I've been waiting a few days on that request, and I'd appreciate it if someone did it. I need it to fit the site's new signature size.

[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [Game & Movie Portal Moderator]

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 18:27:33

At 51 minutes ago, SlipperyMooseCakes wrote: I was wondering if anybody could redo my sig I have now for the new theme. I am looking for pretty much the same concept except one that firs the new layout, and is a bit more higher in quality. Any submissions will be greatly appreciated. You can PM me if you have any questions. :)

Added some extra glow for ya :D

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 18:34:43

At 58 minutes ago, SlipperyMooseCakes wrote: I was wondering if anybody could redo my sig I have now for the new theme. I am looking for pretty much the same concept except one that firs the new layout, and is a bit more higher in quality. Any submissions will be greatly appreciated. You can PM me if you have any questions. :)

yaaa

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 18:40:49

At 1 hour ago, SlipperyMooseCakes wrote: I was wondering if anybody could redo my sig I have now for the new theme.

I gave it a go...

Newgrounds Sig Makers

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 18:47:46

At 41 minutes ago, Faze wrote: Can you fix mine so it fits the new theme. Thanks in advance.

I can't belive you are still wearing that. Much <3.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 18:51:15

At 8 minutes ago, Turkeybean wrote: I gave it a go...

Suddenly Turk comes out of the woodwork and reminds me why he is one of the best around.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 18:54:01

At 20 hours ago, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote:
Something that blends with the background. Colors don't matter. If possible, I'd like it to look like my name is being ripped out of the BBS background. If that's too obnoxiously time-consuming, just something nifty and simple, like what was done here, for BBM.

I tried to make you a sig. I spent like an hour on it and then got pissed because it didn't look good so I deleted it. Sorry.

Proud supporter of Asian prostitutes in need.

PSN ID:Peegler

Steam ID:Donut

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 19:03:14

At 20 hours ago, Donut wrote: Hey, I made this. If you want me to make changes to it (such as not being green, less bright, a background that isn't NG) just contact me through PM.

Thanks, that's great buddy.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 19:19:04

At 24 minutes ago, Decoy9 wrote: Hey there guys! I was hoping someone could make me a transparent sig, just some cool looking big text that says 'Decoy9' and make it like a darkish blue? Thanks :D

See what this does for you...

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 19:24:46

At 17 minutes ago, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: No worries. I'll PM some other people.

I dunno if this is what you were looking for, but this is what i got.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-02-09 19:38:13

At 3 hours ago, majormelthesackboy wrote: Can someone make me a sig? It just needs to have white 8 bit fonts that just only says "Majormel" against a black background.
Forget my other request, it wasn't simple.

Sooo, no one?

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature