00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Crzyhentaiboy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Doctor Who Crew

405,091 Views | 6,204 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-20 10:50:55

At 11/19/06 09:01 PM, TheAbominableMatt wrote: Don't worry, Action Jack has a tractor and a shotgun.

That's exactly why it was the best episode yet.

Failgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-20 11:18:11

At 11/20/06 10:50 AM, TheDoctor wrote:
At 11/19/06 09:01 PM, TheAbominableMatt wrote: Don't worry, Action Jack has a tractor and a shotgun.

It was many times better than all the other episodes so far.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-20 13:40:40

Go to the wikipedia article ''Torchwood'' and look at homosexuality. Read the part about Captain Jack. lol

:3

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-20 13:50:12

At 11/20/06 01:40 PM, DecomposingCorpse wrote: Go to the wikipedia article ''Torchwood'' and look at homosexuality. Read the part about Captain Jack. lol

Isn't it bisexuality?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-20 13:52:52

At 11/20/06 01:50 PM, TheMaster wrote:
At 11/20/06 01:40 PM, DecomposingCorpse wrote: Go to the wikipedia article ''Torchwood'' and look at homosexuality. Read the part about Captain Jack. lol
Isn't it bisexuality?

My mistake. Nonetheless its still funny.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-20 14:03:05

At 11/20/06 01:52 PM, DecomposingCorpse wrote:
At 11/20/06 01:50 PM, TheMaster wrote:
Isn't it bisexuality?
My mistake. Nonetheless its still funny.

I don't think it's funny, I think it's quite clever to have a full cast of bisexual characters. Never been done before.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-20 14:06:06

I don't think it's funny, I think it's quite clever to have a full cast of bisexual characters. Never been done before.

I know but its slightly humorous what the creator said:
"He'll shag anything with a hole. Jack doesn't categorise people: if he fancies you, he'll do it with you."
I

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-20 14:06:40

Well, i'd prefer to have one straight one. All bi is a bit weird.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-20 18:59:17

At 11/20/06 11:18 AM, TheMaster wrote:
At 11/20/06 10:50 AM, TheDoctor wrote:
It was many times better than all the other episodes so far.

The sex obsessed Alien cloud and the Cyberwoman episodes have been my favourites.

I dunno, I just didn't like that one. It reminded me of "Wrong Turn" just not as scary or interesting. Plus the relationship between Gwen and whathisface seems a bit silly to me.

"Some kilometers SOUTH of Dublin, under more control of

the IRA, there is a vast farmland. I'm SUPER cereal"

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-21 11:24:24

At 11/20/06 06:59 PM, TheAbominableMatt wrote: The sex obsessed Alien cloud and the Cyberwoman episodes have been my favourites.

I prefer the subtle Sci-Fi to the over the top "Oh-fuck-robots-are-going-to-kill-us" kind, mind I still like the over the top stuff too. Actually, now that I think about it, there was no sci-fi in this one.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-21 15:45:15

I prefer the subtle Sci-Fi to the over the top "Oh-fuck-robots-are-going-to-kill-us" kind, mind I still like the over the top stuff too. Actually, now that I think about it, there was no sci-fi in this one.

Me too, I really prefered this one to all the others. A very nice twist. I honestly thought the Doctor was going to be in it at the end, but I realise now that it's unlikely he'll be in Torchwood. I recall we had a discussion about a Doctor Who game, so what about a Torchwood game? It would be similar to CSI games, although i've never played them, I've gathered they're many puzzle solving. Next weeks Torchwood looks pretty cool but I just hope it has aliens. There haven't be any for three episodes.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-21 15:52:53

At 11/21/06 03:45 PM, Sidorio wrote:
Me too, I really prefered this one to all the others. A very nice twist. I honestly thought the Doctor was going to be in it at the end, but I realise now that it's unlikely he'll be in Torchwood. I recall we had a discussion about a Doctor Who game, so what about a Torchwood game? It would be similar to CSI games, although i've never played them, I've gathered they're many puzzle solving. Next weeks Torchwood looks pretty cool but I just hope it has aliens. There haven't be any for three episodes.

Next week doesn't look like aliens either, if I recall the synopis correctly, Tosh is given the ability to read minds, but it becomes more a curse than a blessing. That'll be Tosh's episode, meaning all the characters will have had one.

As for a game, I can't see it working. Not the sort of TV show that would.

Out of intrest, when were you expecting The Doctor to enter the episode?

Oh, and according to Wikipedia, Jack will be returning to the next series of Doctor Who.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-21 15:58:42

At the end when Gwen is saying that she can't share what she has seen with anybody. I thought he would come, just because she can share it with him.

Oh, and according to Wikipedia, Jack will be returning to the next series of Doctor Who.

Sweet. But then, what about Torchwood? I actually prefer it to Doctor Who. But not by much, just because Torchwood is more adult.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-21 16:11:57

At 11/21/06 03:58 PM, Sidorio wrote: Sweet. But then, what about Torchwood? I actually prefer it to Doctor Who. But not by much, just because Torchwood is more adult.

Torchwood only has 9 more episodes left in this series, and i'd imagine he's already filming, or has already filmed for Series 3 of Doctor Who, which will be out next Spring, roughly. I wonder how'll they'll add him back to the series, him finding the Doctor would kill one of the big parts of Torchwood. I reckon they'll use it to explain how he got back to Earth.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-21 19:59:47

At 11/21/06 03:58 PM, Sidorio wrote: Sweet. But then, what about Torchwood? I actually prefer it to Doctor Who. But not by much, just because Torchwood is more adult.

everyone likes that, maybe becuase it would be like watching Barney for 14 years hten playing God of War; you are suddenly thrust into a world where blood goes everywhere and swears flow like water.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-21 20:10:35

At 11/21/06 07:59 PM, TheThing wrote:
everyone likes that, maybe becuase it would be like watching Barney for 14 years hten playing God of War; you are suddenly thrust into a world where blood goes everywhere and swears flow like water.

i now relize that all of that doesnt make any sense

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-22 02:18:09

You watched Barney until you were 14?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-22 02:30:38

At 11/22/06 02:18 AM, Sidorio wrote:
You watched Barney until you were 14?

No, he is saying what it would be like. He means you watch Barney where no one gets hurt, you play Gears Of War and people fall apart when you shoot them with your shotgun, and blood comes out like a waterfall. Which you may prefer Gear Of War because its more adult.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-22 02:46:20

At 11/16/06 12:58 PM, TheMaster wrote:
At 11/15/06 06:23 PM, TheAbominableMatt wrote: Fuck that. You just know that if the doctor was there he'd be all like...
Yeah, The Doctor is like the A-Team, he always has whatever he needs when ever he needs it.

Not always, he's given up before (example: Parting of the Ways)

At 11/18/06 03:02 AM, Sidorio wrote:
At 11/17/06 01:30 PM, TheMaster wrote: Just watched another Jon Pertwee episode
You now I don't think i've ever seen him. I've seen ... the third dude.

Say wha? Jon Pertwee is the 3rd Doctor...

I got the first Doctor and for some reason the villian quiz wouldn't load.

Doctor Who Crew

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-22 13:36:43

At 11/21/06 03:58 PM, Sidorio wrote:
At the end when Gwen is saying that she can't share what she has seen with anybody. I thought he would come, just because she can share it with him.
Sweet. But then, what about Torchwood? I actually prefer it to Doctor Who. But not by much, just because Torchwood is more adult.

I'm guessing either Torchwood would have ended by then or Jack leaves for a while, Torchwood can continue without him.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-22 14:02:25

I'm guessing either Torchwood would have ended by then or Jack leaves for a while, Torchwood can continue without him.

I just don't feel that will work too well. I hope Jack leaves for a bit, does a series of Doctor Who than comes back and stays on Torchwood. That way there are no Torchwood episodes without him.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-22 14:56:49

At 11/22/06 02:02 PM, Sidorio wrote:
I just don't feel that will work too well. I hope Jack leaves for a bit, does a series of Doctor Who than comes back and stays on Torchwood. That way there are no Torchwood episodes without him.

This series of Torchwood will be finished by the time he next series of Doctor Who is out, so I can't see there being a problem. They'll just chuck him back into Cardiff in time for series 2 of Torchwood, which i'm positive will be made, saying as it got the highest ratings of any non-sport show on BBC 3 ever.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-22 17:15:58

At 11/22/06 02:56 PM, TheMaster wrote: saying as it got the highest ratings of any non-sport show on BBC 3 ever.

im guessign BBC 3 is a lowly channel, the one where all the rejected shows go to. you might not know it, but for any americans here, i guess it would be like USA

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-23 02:29:20

At 11/22/06 05:15 PM, TheThing wrote:
At 11/22/06 02:56 PM, TheMaster wrote: saying as it got the highest ratings of any non-sport show on BBC 3 ever.
im guessign BBC 3 is a lowly channel, the one where all the rejected shows go to. you might not know it, but for any americans here, i guess it would be like USA

I've always thought the same thing.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-23 10:57:11

At 11/23/06 02:29 AM, DecomposingCorpse wrote:
At 11/22/06 05:15 PM, TheThing wrote:
I've always thought the same thing.

BBC 3 is the channel the normal BBC channels relegate the shows they don't want to. With Torchwood being a success, I can see it being moved to BBC 1 or 2 in the future.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-23 14:04:17

Torchwood is on BBC2 weekly. The BBC3 episodes are just another ploy to make people go digital so they can see the show a couple of days early.

Failgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-23 14:29:02

At 11/23/06 02:04 PM, TheDoctor wrote: Torchwood is on BBC2 weekly. The BBC3 episodes are just another ploy to make people go digital so they can see the show a couple of days early.

Oh aye, forgot they repeat them on BBC 2.

I have a freeview box, so I get BBC 3 anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-23 15:10:09

Little Britain...You must be right.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-23 17:20:07

At 11/23/06 03:10 PM, Sidorio wrote:
Little Britain...You must be right.

huh?

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-11-23 17:57:51

Anyone see John Barrowman on Buzzcocks tonight?
He's an excellent homosexual.

Failgrounds.

BBS Signature