00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GinosEste just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Simpsons Club

232,957 Views | 4,050 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-06 09:43:05

Hey hey hey whats up peoples, its been awhile but i guess im back, i been playing diablo II LOD 1.10 beta, but anyways whats new, and i guess its back to my pics but im sure you all hate em by now, ohwell...

~X~

Simpsons Club

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-06 10:48:22

wow the simpsons :)
bet you geeks(joke-dont go on about it) couldnt name all the main haractors out of the simpsons :P

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-06 19:37:33

At 8/6/03 10:48 AM, tazxxx wrote: wow the simpsons :)
bet you geeks(joke-dont go on about it) couldnt name all the main haractors out of the simpsons :P

uhhhh...... that is such a amature question.. not only can we name all the main ones. we can name up to 99% of all the characters that they ever showed. we have skillz in the simpsons club

Every once in very great while comes a ridiculously funny thread. So funny in fact i must put it into my sig http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1049194/1

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-07 14:59:59

At 8/6/03 10:48 AM, tazxxx wrote: wow the simpsons :)

You have not lived until you get the poster of "every" Simpsons character (available at most poster shops) and said, "Hey, they forgot that guy!" Well, that happens all the time to me. I am a geek. www.geekside.com blaa.

Ryan

How you doin?

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-09 17:27:13

This could be the most active thread in the forum.

"I know what you're saying, Bart. When I was young, I wanted an electric football machine more than anything else in the world, and my parents bought it for me, and it was the happiest day of my life. Well, goodnight."

I had a bunch more. hmm.

"Aww, don't feel sad. - Don't touch me! Nothing gives you that right!"

Ryan

How you doin?

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-09 21:36:30

At 6/28/03 01:39 PM, Toocool100 wrote: haha, their asses are showin ;-)

lol

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-10 01:35:55

Hey im a huge simpsons fan...can i join the club???

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-10 02:11:49

"This dance makes sex look like a church!!" -Simpsons quote. i love the simpsons.. and that squirrel down there has been affected by the Nuclear Power Plant :)

Simpsons Club

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-10 12:11:57

Welcome Gunner, Blinx, and InvaderZ... TooCool should be giving you a user # soon... Welcome to the forum.

Yes! I am a citizen! Now which way to the welfare office? I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I work, I work.

Yes, yes, I know the procedure for armed robbery. I do work in a convenience store, you know.

Please do not offer my god a peanut

[Apu gets shot]
Ah! the searing kiss of hot lead; how I missed you! I mean, I think I'm dying.

I have been shot eight times this year, and as a result, I almost missed work.

Be careful when we capture him! We cannot claim the reward unless we have 51% of the carcass

[Bart and Lisa are reading a magazine at the Kwik-E-Mart]
Hey, hey, this is not a lending library. If you're not going to buy that thing put it down or I'll blow your heads off!

Silly customer, you cannot hurt a Twinkie!

Nickel off on expired baby food

And the mystery character is?

heh.

Ryan

How you doin?

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-10 12:40:57

Not watched simpsons for ages. They just replay the same episodes on BBC2 and I dont have sky. One of my favourite bits is in the episode where the Simpsons have to relocate because Sideshow Bob is after them.

*Bart lying in bed asleep*
*Homer bursts in*
Homer Screams: Hey bart you wanna check out my new chainsaw and hockymask!?!?
*Bart screams*
Homer: Oh, sorry son. I'll let you get back to sleep. Night night.
*door closes*
*Homer bursts back in screaming*
Home Screams: Hey you wanna try some of these brownies!
*Bart screams*

Okay so I dont know the exact quote, Im no oober simpsons fan but Im pretty good on trivia. Only problem about asking questions over the net is that most people will look up the answers anyway.

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-10 19:49:17

At 8/10/03 12:11 PM, RyanAn wrote: Welcome Gunner, Blinx, and InvaderZ... TooCool should be giving you a user # soon... Welcome to the forum.

um, contrary to popular belif you have to actully ask to join the club by asking than just posting here. so only Blinx-182 is a member now, you are #54. the rest gotta ask :-P

Every once in very great while comes a ridiculously funny thread. So funny in fact i must put it into my sig http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1049194/1

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-10 20:22:07

omg, stop fowling me goodgod be original...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-11 00:31:03

um, contrary to popular belif you have to actully ask to join the club by asking than just posting here. so only Blinx-182 is a member now, you are #54. the rest gotta ask :-P

Just trying to help...

Ryan

How you doin?

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-11 10:24:27

Well, here come the quotes.

Ha-Ha.

We've been doing a lot of upper body work on Bart. Today let's pound his kidneys

[On the movie "Naked Lunch"]
I can think of at least two things wrong with that title!

Check it out, a freezer geezer!

In my dreams, I'm a viking!

Hey, that hurts. No wonder no one came to my birthday party.

Lisa: [reading] "Nuke the whales?" You don't really believe that, do you?
Nelson: I dunno. Gotta nuke something.

I'm going to enjoy devouring you, Bart Simpson. Yes ... I believe I'll start, as you've so often suggested, by eating your shorts!

I have caught word that a child is using his imagination and I've come to put a stop to it.

Order, order. Do you kids wanna be like the real UN or do you just wanna squabble and waste time?

That's two independent thought alarms in one day. Willie, the children are over-stimulated. Remove all the colored chalk from the classrooms.

Children, I couldn't help monitoring you conversation. There's no mystery about Willie. Why, he simply disappeared. Now, let's have no more curiosity about this bizarre cover-up.

There's no justice like angry-mob justice.

Hello, Simpson. I'm riding the bus today because Mother hid my car keys to punish me for talking to a woman on the phone. She was right to do it.

I've always admired car owners and I hope to be one myself as soon as I finish paying off mother. She insists I pay her retroactively for the food I ate as a child.

That's why I love elementary school, Edna. The children believe anything you tell them.

Have a good one everyone!

r!

How you doin?

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-12 18:56:37

ok then, can i join the Simpsons club?

Simpsons Club

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-13 01:16:29

At 8/12/03 06:56 PM, InvaderZ wrote: ok then, can i join the Simpsons club?

yes, #55 now for your entrance question. what street is the key to springfield?

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-13 14:22:53

At 8/11/03 10:24 AM, RyanAn wrote:

Well good afternoon my friend pal o buddy, how is your day starting out...

~X~

Simpsons Club

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-13 15:16:44

At 8/13/03 01:16 AM, Toocool100 wrote:

I don't know if this is right, but I know they live on this street: Evergreen Terrece?(or however you spell it)

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-13 16:36:17

At 8/13/03 03:16 PM, InvaderZ wrote:
At 8/13/03 01:16 AM, Toocool100 wrote:
I don't know if this is right, but I know they live on this street: Evergreen Terrece?(or however you spell it)

that is the street in wich they live. but elm street is the key to springfield. said by herman in the episode when bart goes to war with nelson.

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-13 16:40:53

oh, and by the way Invader Z, your sig pic says you are #54 of the simpsons club, that is incorrect as you are actully #55 of the simpsons club :-P might wanna change that

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-13 17:13:17

elm street..i guess i got that mixed up ;P

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-13 18:05:10

At 8/13/03 02:22 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 8/11/03 10:24 AM, RyanAn wrote:
Well good afternoon my friend pal o buddy, how is your day starting out...

~X~

Hey X, good to see you are back. How is everyone? Really... That bad huh? Well, here is something to cheer you up: Futurama Volume #2 is selling at only $25!!!! They sold out, so I have to wait until Friday...wha wha wha. :( Season 3 of Simpsons comes out in less than two weeks! Who here is going to get it?

Ryan

I am.

How you doin?

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-13 18:34:20

i got the season 2 on dvd, so i'm gonna get the third.

Simpsons Club

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-13 18:39:16

cletus the slack jawed yokel

Simpsons Club

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-13 22:00:41

Hey im gonna get season 3 of the simpsons on dvd aswell, i just got the 1st season of king of the hill yesterday...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-14 09:54:52

At 8/13/03 10:00 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Hey im gonna get season 3 of the simpsons on dvd aswell, i just got the 1st season of king of the hill yesterday...

~X~

That's great, I love King of the Hill. There are some good extras, including commentary on the King of the Hill DVD... Although, they do have character commentary. For example in the episode were Con moves in, "Bill" and "Dale" are the ones talking, in character. That kind of got annoying, heh. But I guess it is better than having no commentary...

My Cartoon's on DVD:

Beavis & Butt-Head Volumes 1 - 3... The ones you see from Time Life.
Clerks: The Animated Series
King of the Hill: Complete First Season
Family Guy: Volume 1 & 2: First and Second Season.
Futurama Volume 1: First 13 episodes
Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends: Complete Season 1.
Simpsons: Complete First Season
Simpsons: Complete Second Season
South Park: Complete First Season
South Park: Complete Second Season
Speed Racer: Limited Edition 13 Episode Set

With live-action shows on DVD, I have about 25 TV shows on DVD. So many shows... I hope they release more. :) And to keep this Simpsons related: What did Mrs. Krabappel usually eat, before she met Principal Skinner?

Ryan

Season 3 of South Park comes out before the end of the year!

How you doin?

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-15 20:19:47

Mcbain!

Simpsons Club

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-16 01:44:26

At 8/15/03 08:19 PM, InvaderZ wrote: Mcbain!

Here are some great Rainer Wolfcastle/McBain quotes. And by great, I mean the ones I found first, heh.

"And now my Woody Allen impression. 'I'm a neurotic nerd who likes to sleep with little girls.'"-Rainer Wolfcastle

"Hey, that jacket makes you look like a homosexual! -- Maybe you are all homosexuals!" -Rainer Wolfcastle

Man: How do you sleep at night?
Rainier Wolfcastle: On top of a big pile of money with many beautiful ladies.

Ken Brockman: "mcbaine...tell us about your new movie"
McBaine: "well, my son returns home from college, I'm horrified to discover he's become a nerd"
Ken Brockman: "sounds hilarious"
McBaine: (in a deadly serious voice) "its not a comedy!"

Just some great quotes:

"Mmmm... ovulicious." -Homer (on strawberry flavored birth control pills)

"Mmmm...64 slices of American Cheese. 63. 62...." -Homer

How you doin?

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-16 21:22:03

I'd like to join.

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-16 22:22:17

At 8/16/03 09:22 PM, Brave_Yankee wrote: I'd like to join.

yes sir #56!