00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Almost-Ichabod just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Simpsons Club

231,195 Views | 4,050 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-12 11:06:12

At 6/12/05 11:03 AM, Vince50 wrote:
At 6/12/05 02:41 AM, boloneyman wrote: I know what you mean, I don't remember half these stores, or in which episode they were in.
Is it possible that they used Simpsons Hit and Run or Road Rage to find more stores? Because there you can drive around and see all the shops along the way and stuff.

Wow... That would make a lot of sense... Cause i really dont think they show a lot of those stores in the TV show...

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-12 15:34:57

At 6/12/05 11:03 AM, Vince50 wrote: Is it possible that they used Simpsons Hit and Run or Road Rage to find more stores? Because there you can drive around and see all the shops along the way and stuff.

Aww i forgot about that game hell i have it someplace around here, its like gta simpson style hehe...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-12 18:48:58

I do think there should be a Simpsons club.

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-13 00:15:28

On the map I see "A Bugs Death" as a store, but there was never a store, all we saw was the van.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-13 02:17:32

At 6/12/05 06:48 PM, katamari wrote: I do think there should be a Simpsons club.

Roffl

Maybe one day newgrounds will have one hahahaha....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-13 11:42:51

i like the map, i just wonder how they knew where every place went. most of the places i recognize from old episodes

Every once in very great while comes a ridiculously funny thread. So funny in fact i must put it into my sig http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1049194/1

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-13 13:06:08

At 6/13/05 11:42 AM, Toocool100 wrote: i like the map, i just wonder how they knew where every place went. most of the places i recognize from old episodes

Ya it was a hell of a map must have took forever though still looks great though, we should use it as arefrence or something like that...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-13 16:45:59

At 6/12/05 06:48 PM, katamari wrote: I do think there should be a Simpsons club.

Maybe you should start petitioning.. haha

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-13 18:02:38

Thanks to all this Micheal Jackson crap the Simpsons aren't on. I don't think that its big enough to stop the Simpsons. Man I am mad.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-13 22:12:03

At 6/13/05 01:06 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 6/13/05 11:42 AM, Toocool100 wrote: i like the map, i just wonder how they knew where every place went. most of the places i recognize from old episodes
Ya it was a hell of a map must have took forever though still looks great though, we should use it as arefrence or something like that...

~X~

does your sig say Juury?

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-14 00:44:07

At 6/13/05 10:12 PM, cheesebizkit wrote: does your sig say Juury?

Roffl at one point it did i changed it since, thanks for the notice...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-14 09:20:22

Wow... I was in my friends car on the way to six flags and he put in one of the disks from the first season... We watched Bart the General... And wow... I havent seen any of the old episodes in a while... It feels good joggin the old noggin...

As for that van that somebody was talking about... The store was in an episode, cause the van was parked next to it... I remember it very clearly...

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-14 12:35:10

At 6/14/05 09:20 AM, LamboFactor wrote:
As for that van that somebody was talking about... The store was in an episode, cause the van was parked next to it... I remember it very clearly...

I must be slipping then. I saw the episode with Laddy yesterday, and I'm glad I did. I forgot all about the blind guy, and now I know what Marijuana is so, I get the stuff at the end.

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-14 14:05:20

At 6/14/05 12:35 PM, boloneyman wrote: I must be slipping then. I saw the episode with Laddy yesterday, and I'm glad I did. I forgot all about the blind guy, and now I know what Marijuana is so, I get the stuff at the end.

Naw man I dont think you are slipping, it wasnt like a long shot of the store... I think Bart just ran by it so you only were able to catch a glimpse of it...

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-14 16:09:34

At 6/14/05 09:20 AM, LamboFactor wrote: Wow... I was in my friends car on the way to six flags and he put in one of the disks from the first season... We watched Bart the General... And wow... I havent seen any of the old episodes in a while... It feels good joggin the old noggin...

Ya i have the first season and i watch it all the time its great stuff indeed, cant ever forget the classics mainly when its the simpsons, good stuff indeed...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-14 17:02:09

Hello! If you want a simpsons style sig, like my sig, with your ng account name in it , then go to the link above my sig and i will make you a sig!!!

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-14 18:35:53

Wow I haven't seen Lisa's Wedding in awhile. That was great when Frink was in the river the mutants.

Has anyone noticed how many different futures Bart has had?
Supreme Court Justice
Construction Worker
No where band

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-15 09:23:36

At 6/14/05 06:35 PM, boloneyman wrote: Wow I haven't seen Lisa's Wedding in awhile. That was great when Frink was in the river the mutants.

Has anyone noticed how many different futures Bart has had?
Supreme Court Justice
Construction Worker
No where band

Thats because they dont know how to keep consistancy, damn new writers. I swear does anyone notice that alot of information they give on the new episodes conflicts with all the old information they gave out in the old episodes of the simpsons? I wonder if its by purpose, but if its not its really terrible because that means the people writing the new simpsons episodes didn't watch or not even fans of the old simpsons episodes, which is just very very very sad, which is why us, the simpsons CLUB should be writing the new episodes........

which gives me an awesome idea....

Who here is up to the challange of writing out an episode of the simpsons? we can come up with idea's for the episode first.. and then chip together to make a script.. what do ya think?

if it turns out to be good enough we can mail it to the simpsons HQ and maybe they will use it as an episode, that would RULE!

Every once in very great while comes a ridiculously funny thread. So funny in fact i must put it into my sig http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1049194/1

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-15 09:48:55

I think we should give it a shot!

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-15 11:26:01

Simpsons Rock! I hope Simpsons movie can be make!!!

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-15 11:39:35

Whats up with all the random people and our club?

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-15 14:39:05

At 6/15/05 11:39 AM, LamboFactor wrote: Whats up with all the random people and our club?

I must of forgot to put on my repellent. I hate how the information clashes, especially with all those flashback episode. I would love to write an episode, it should concentrate on the Simpsons though, not people in the town like more recent episodes.

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-15 14:53:21

HEHU!!! lol!

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-15 19:10:56

At 6/15/05 02:39 PM, boloneyman wrote:

it should concentrate on the Simpsons though, not people in the town like more recent episodes.

EXACTLY what i was thinking :)

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-16 07:05:06

At 6/15/05 09:23 AM, Toocool100 wrote: Who here is up to the challange of writing out an episode of the simpsons? we can come up with idea's for the episode first.. and then chip together to make a script.. what do ya think?

if it turns out to be good enough we can mail it to the simpsons HQ and maybe they will use it as an episode, that would RULE!

I like the idea, someone start off and we all just give a few idea and insight on a script or something...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-16 07:36:08

I really have no preference, but I think its been a while since Bart has used his skateboard or his slingshot and i havent heard Homer say D'OH in a while either...

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-16 16:18:52

Ahhhh it's harder to come up with a good episode plot than I thought. Well, eventually if we come up with a good enough script we should definately send it in and put our names on it! Then if they use it we can be in the credits. :-) Haha, maybe we'll be so much better than the current writers that they'll hire us instead. Wow that would be awesome.

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-17 17:06:53

Hrm... Anyone have any ideas? Any ideas?

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-17 17:54:43

At 6/17/05 05:06 PM, LamboFactor wrote: Hrm... Anyone have any ideas? Any ideas?

Well I'm trying to decide if it should include the entire family, or if they should go their different ways and have their own mishaps.

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2005-06-17 23:47:36

At 6/17/05 05:54 PM, boloneyman wrote:
At 6/17/05 05:06 PM, LamboFactor wrote: Hrm... Anyone have any ideas? Any ideas?
Well I'm trying to decide if it should include the entire family, or if they should go their different ways and have their own mishaps.

I dont think there would be enough time to have each family member go their own ways...

BBS Signature