00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Spaghettioz666 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Simpsons Club

233,049 Views | 4,050 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-17 00:52:11

Wow I didn't realize this club was still going... good to see everyone enjoys the Simpsons :o).

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-17 11:20:34

At 8/17/03 12:52 AM, DaSaRk wrote: Wow I didn't realize this club was still going... good to see everyone enjoys the Simpsons :o).

the simpsons will never die :-P

Every once in very great while comes a ridiculously funny thread. So funny in fact i must put it into my sig http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1049194/1

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-17 14:18:51

I loved the one when McBain did the stand up comedy like Jerry Sinfeld.

::Mcbain finishes tellin joke::
Man::You suck Mcbain!
::Tosses grenade into the audence::
::Tells another joke::
Man::YOUR NOT FUNNY!
::unloads machine gun into croud::

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-17 16:10:15

id like to join

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-17 20:57:32

Must show..pantaloons..--Bart in the Halloween episode.

Simpsons Club

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-18 08:31:27

At 8/17/03 04:10 PM, mikemiller1234 wrote: id like to join

Every once in very great while comes a ridiculously funny thread. So funny in fact i must put it into my sig http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1049194/1

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-18 11:32:16

Hey RyanAn congrats on the 3000+ reviews wow that is alot of reviews, i just wish i could have as much as that some day, that is amazing, anyways congrats and who Mahg00.....?

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-18 13:49:27

At 8/18/03 11:32 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Hey RyanAn congrats on the 3000+ reviews wow that is alot of reviews, i just wish i could have as much as that some day, that is amazing, anyways congrats and who Mahg00.....?

~X~

Thanks, I guess? I made the #2 spot this morning. "Mahg00" is this guy who hates me. He "owned" my forum by posting in it twice. He "owned" me by instant messaging me with 4 different screennames. At least, that is what he says. I thought it would be funny to give "mr magic magoo" a little flavor, by giving him some leet speech, "mahg00." Nothing really big...

Ok, to everyone, I have a new game. I say a character, and you try and give me as much information, quotes, about them as you can. I will start with: Kurt VanHouten. Have a good one!

"He looks a lot like his wife."

Ryan

How you doin?

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-18 14:57:15

At 8/18/03 01:49 PM, RyanAn wrote: Ok, to everyone, I have a new game. I say a character, and you try and give me as much information, quotes, about them as you can. I will start with: Kurt VanHouten. Have a good one!

"He looks a lot like his wife."

Ryan

"i am a pretty big wheel down at the cracker factory"

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-18 16:52:04

thanks for letting me join

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-19 11:34:53

I still would like people to post about Kurt, but on the syndicated episode of the Simpsons, were they go to the (oh no!) Epcot Center for Mrs. Krabappel's Teacher of the Year award, Agnes Skinner said this really good quote.

(After she said 'yes' to Seymor's proposal)

Agnes: "Great, now it's 3 in the bed."

Ryan

How you doin?

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-19 14:23:52

question in the 1 when homer starts smoking pot whats the name of the song hes singing when he gets high 4 the 1st time?????

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-19 19:01:30

At 8/19/03 02:23 PM, -FaTbOy- wrote: question in the 1 when homer starts smoking pot whats the name of the song hes singing when he gets high 4 the 1st time?????

After some fact checking...yeah, "fact checking", I found these possible answers. Sorry if I am wrong, but...well. If I am right, please send me three cases of your finest brew of Buzz Cola, thank you.

Possible answers:

"SMOKE ON THE WATER" BY DEEP PURPLE

The song when he first lights up is "Incense and Peppermints" by Strawberry Alarm Clock and when he 's going to work (shaving and flying in the car) it's "Wear Your Love Like Heaven" by Donovan

I found these searching on several web sources... If these are not the ones you are looking for, just ask. :)

Ryan

How you doin?

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-19 20:23:06

ok thanks dude.

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-19 23:05:36

What's up Simpsons Club I havn't been in this thread for awhile.

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-21 10:38:16

Why did The Simpsons later on changed the way they behave. The show before use to be like The Family Guy, you know what I'm talking about.

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-21 10:47:07

Whats up, I'm a big fan of The Simpson and I been watching the show from the first episode til' now. How could I join your club by the way?

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-21 10:49:01

I love the simpsons, i've seen nearly all of them, can I join

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-21 10:55:53

At 8/10/03 12:11 PM, RyanAn wrote: Welcome Gunner, Blinx, and InvaderZ... TooCool should be giving you a user # soon... Welcome to the forum.

:I am already a member.

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-21 15:05:16

Hey all whats up, well there is a new simpson game out on the portal i figured i should post a link if you hav not checked it out its abit fun...

Death to flanders

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=117473

if i see more ill try and post here but if i dont im sure RyanAn will heh...

~X~

Simpsons Club

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-22 01:39:18

At 8/21/03 10:38 AM, XxCageKennylzxX wrote: Why did The Simpsons later on changed the way they behave. The show before use to be like The Family Guy, you know what I'm talking about.

I actually do not know what you are talking about. If by animation, it is probably because over the last year the Simpsons made to change over to using computer generated imagery instead of using hand drawn animation. If you mena anything else, sorry...

Also...

Hey all whats up, well there is a new simpson game out on the portal i figured i should post a link if you hav not checked it out its abit fun...

Death to flanders

~X

It seems that some hates me now. Oh well, just because I like to post in a forum, and give some information that one my find interesting, ie, prices, street dates, and specs on the DVDs...

Ryan

"2 Dollars."

How you doin?

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-22 04:17:52

At 8/22/03 01:39 AM, RyanAn wrote: It seems that some hates me now. Oh well, just because I like to post in a forum, and give some information that one my find interesting, ie, prices, street dates, and specs on the DVDs...

Ryan

"2 Dollars."

HUH....???

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-22 10:20:37

XxCageKennylzxX #58

shito #59

.... they should combine the simpsons and family guy.. that would be funny as hell.. like in the special with the flinstones and the jetsons

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-22 15:02:09

At 8/22/03 10:20 AM, Toocool100 wrote:
.... they should combine the simpsons and family guy.. that would be funny as hell.. like in the special with the flinstones and the jetsons

Well i dont know about that cause the simpsons are the simpsons classic and original, and you need alot just to be like the simpsons, flinstones and the jetsons do that, but others dont seem to have the same humor or flavor...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-22 15:16:55

At 8/22/03 01:39 AM, RyanAn wrote:
At 8/21/03 10:38 AM, XxCageKennylzxX wrote: Why did The Simpsons later on changed the way they behave. The show before use to be like The Family Guy, you know what I'm talking about.
I actually do not know what you are talking about. If by animation, it is probably because over the last year the Simpsons made to change over to using computer generated imagery instead of using hand drawn animation. If you mena anything else, sorry...

Also...

Death to flanders

~X

It seems that some hates me now. Oh well, just because I like to post in a forum, and give some information that one my find interesting, ie, prices, street dates, and specs on the DVDs...

Ryan

"2 Dollars."

What I'm trying to say is that they changed the way they behave, they were really bad, they hardly used bad lenguage before. The Family Guy has all of that in it, bad stuff kids shouldnt see.

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-22 16:36:27

At 8/22/03 04:17 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 8/22/03 01:39 AM, RyanAn wrote: It seems that some hates me now. Oh well, just because I like to post in a forum, and give some information that one my find interesting, ie, prices, street dates, and specs on the DVDs...

Ryan

"2 Dollars."
HUH....???

It sounded like you were taking a shot at me. Was I wrong to assume that?

Ryan

How you doin?

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-22 16:42:28

What I'm trying to say is that they changed the way they behave, they were really bad, they hardly used bad lenguage before. The Family Guy has all of that in it, bad stuff kids shouldnt see.

Oh. They are changing with the times I suppose. You can get away with a lot more. Everything has to be "gen-x" and seem cooler than everything else. The show was never really a kids show to begin with, true they had all the Burger King figures, but it was never really designed persay for kids.

Ryan

How you doin?

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-22 16:54:07

At 8/22/03 04:36 PM, RyanAn wrote: It sounded like you were taking a shot at me. Was I wrong to assume that?

Ryan

Heh no not at all, now you could think anything you wish but i wouldnt do that, i may joke from time to time about certain things, and i guess some might not understand my kinda humor or jokes, and i just said that you may post a movie that you see on the portal that is simson related, i just thaught that since this is the simsons club we can also post some links of some funny simpson related movies/games, i mean i love this club since the start and i would like to see all simpson related topics in here jokes, movie links, pics, a quiz, etc, just trying to be a good little simpson member around here

Sorry if i said anything that may not have been nice to your feelings...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-23 13:18:35

Sometimes... I scare myself.
A poll, do people listen to the commentary on when they watch a tv show on DVD? I do.

Ryan

"Are you Sara Connaaaah?"

How you doin?

Response to Simpsons Club 2003-08-23 13:40:40

Yeah well i think they're still cool though