00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

2,971,382 Views | 60,520 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-12 21:31:15

At 9/12/07 08:32 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote: Oh, happy day!

Seems review mod tools are back up! :-D

Hazza! I'm glad I can finally get some more points, and mods can finally end those Tommy or Timmy or whatever they're called, chain letters.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-13 03:12:47

Well, the portal just went insane about 30-40 Flashes away from 400,00. Glad that's over with and REALLY nice to see so much spam get blammed.

Also nice to see 'certain people' NOT get the 400,000 Flash.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-13 03:16:56

At 9/13/07 03:12 AM, RSQViper wrote: Well, the portal just went insane about 30-40 Flashes away from 400,00. Glad that's over with and REALLY nice to see so much spam get blammed.

I know today was a great day for the portal. Although some spam will pass a lot was blammed and got what it deserved. I wonder if tonight's gonna be filled with "Didn't get 400,000" spam flashes.

Also nice to see 'certain people' NOT get the 400,000 Flash.

I agree there's a lot of groups i'd rather not have gotten it. At least the people that did weren't the worse spammers.

Multipurpose Blog/Normal comments.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-13 04:10:57

crosseyed reports as ordered sir!

(ex military, 5 ribbons on shirt, 1 medal)

picture made by uber1337sammich

got permission to use in sig

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-13 04:15:44

At 9/13/07 04:10 AM, crosseyed wrote: crosseyed reports as ordered sir!

I'm sorry sir but you don't have enough B/p points. You need 2,500 to get in but if you get around 400 more you can join the NGPD. Get this and use that to increase your B/p points faster. Come back here in a few month when you get enough to join i hope to see you soon.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-13 04:16:09

At 9/13/07 04:10 AM, crosseyed wrote: crosseyed reports as ordered sir!

Blams: 107
Saves: 70

Make those equal 2,500 when added together and then report back here.

Until then, make nice in the NGPD when you qualify. The NGDoD is also a good place to check out.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-13 14:10:22

Great news everyone i've linked a few spammers reviews to kidray76 and he'sreview banned them from 20-30 days. So at least we'll have a smaller chance of spammers tenning all their friends flashes and getting awards. I'm gonna find more later tonight and start getting whistle points/making awards get deserved for once.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-13 14:22:01

At 9/13/07 02:10 PM, craigalan wrote: Great news everyone i've linked a few spammers reviews to kidray76 and he'sreview banned them from 20-30 days. So at least we'll have a smaller chance of spammers tenning all their friends flashes and getting awards. I'm gonna find more later tonight and start getting whistle points/making awards get deserved for once.

Now THAT is good news!

Also, let's all FAIRLY review the 400,000 Flash. Pay no attention to who made it or the fact that it's the 400,000 Flash. Review it for the Flash that it is.

The 400,000 Flash

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-13 14:54:07

At 9/13/07 02:22 PM, RSQViper wrote:
At 9/13/07 02:10 PM, craigalan wrote:
Now THAT is good news!
Also, let's all FAIRLY review the 400,000 Flash. Pay no attention to who made it or the fact that it's the 400,000 Flash. Review it for the Flash that it is.
The 400,000 Flash

I've sent the link to kidray76. I'm pretty sure they're abuse because they're only tenning due to the fact that it's the 400,000th review. They never say much about the flash just they barely missed it meanig they're talking about stuff besides the flash they're reviewig which is abusive. Not to mention bullshit score since there's no way that could ever get a ten.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-13 16:36:36

At 9/13/07 02:22 PM, RSQViper wrote: Also, let's all FAIRLY review the 400,000 Flash. Pay no attention to who made it or the fact that it's the 400,000 Flash. Review it for the Flash that it is.

There really is no way that I can review this submission without getting my review deleted and a ban.

I think I've said enough there *Goes back to lsitening to Toccata & Fuge on YouTube*

By the way, my news post of today tends to echo similar thoughts, I'd be grateful for your thoughts on it (Used my monthly front page post to get maximum exposure here too.)

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-13 17:04:39

At 9/13/07 04:36 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 9/13/07 02:22 PM, RSQViper wrote: Also, let's all FAIRLY review the 400,000 Flash. Pay no attention to who made it or the fact that it's the 400,000 Flash. Review it for the Flash that it is.
There really is no way that I can review this submission without getting my review deleted and a ban.

Hahaha! Well, you can just tell them to try harder next time as the graphics are sub par. lmao.

I think I've said enough there *Goes back to lsitening to Toccata & Fuge on YouTube*

EEEHHH???

By the way, my news post of today tends to echo similar thoughts, I'd be grateful for your thoughts on it (Used my monthly front page post to get maximum exposure here too.)

I'll check it out. Also, it's weekly, not monthly. Unless, for some reason, you need a certain amount of Flash to get it to weekly. I know mine is weekly.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-13 17:20:42

At 9/13/07 05:04 PM, RSQViper wrote:
At 9/13/07 04:36 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 9/13/07 02:22 PM, RSQViper wrote:
I'll check it out. Also, it's weekly, not monthly. Unless, for some reason, you need a certain amount of Flash to get it to weekly. I know mine is weekly.

I think it depends on how many flash you have, or what your batting average is. I know I can't put any on the front, but I don't have any flash. You have good flash, and a decent amount, which means you have more.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-13 21:33:15

At 9/13/07 05:20 PM, TheThing wrote: I think it depends on how many flash you have, or what your batting average is. I know I can't put any on the front, but I don't have any flash. You have good flash, and a decent amount, which means you have more.

No, it depends on the score and what admin or affiliate thought it was good enough to have on the front page. My batting average is 3.98 or something and I haven't got one flash on the front page, and I have 13 in my name, so that proves your theory incorrect.

On another note, I'm back from my ban and my little tooth whitening treatment done by Haley. She practically killed me with ora-gel and that tooth brush. Then came the whitening strips, and since my gums bleed when I brush them, it hurt like hell, but I didn't show it. Damn my gums hurt and I can't talk straight because my mouth is so numb. I think she chipped my molars a little.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-13 22:34:28

Sweet! I just leveled up to a Sgt. Major i cn't wait until i get 1500 more B/p's so i can get the cooler badges. Sadly the way the portal's been it'll be like three or four weeks. Also reviews are finally being deleted which makes me happy. I hope i get my deity soon so who else out there's trying to get a higher whistle?

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-14 00:10:00

So Andrea364 and TheThing :P

I think were gonna fight our way up the ranks together :)

Anyway I hope that there will be a lot of review bans for all these Teddy's chainmail cause Tom Fulp finally came up with somethings to say about it, and I also hope to regain my silver whistle with that. Anybody else flagged a lot of these?

Anyway good night EGB

"Salutes"

The Elite Guard Barracks

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-14 00:20:55

At 9/14/07 12:10 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: So Andrea364 and TheThing :P

I think were gonna fight our way up the ranks together :)

Probably so, but it'll be a fiendly competition, which is always good to have. Anyway, I'm getting back to my flash project before I forget about it or something, then I'll be so fucking screwed, espescially since some house guest keeps poking my goddamned muscles! *hints at Haley*

Anyway I hope that there will be a lot of review bans for all these Teddy's chainmail cause Tom Fulp finally came up with somethings to say about it, and I also hope to regain my silver whistle with that. Anybody else flagged a lot of these?

Me too, I'm getting so fucking tired of them being around and I want that bronze whistle soon. I'm hoping for that. I also hope that someone stops fucking poking me! *hints at Haley again*

Anyway good night EGB

G'nite!

"Salutes"

I think you meant *salutes*
*salutes enthusiastically*

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-14 01:48:21

At 9/13/07 09:33 PM, Andrea364 wrote:
At 9/13/07 05:20 PM, TheThing wrote: I think it depends on how many flash you have, or what your batting average is. I know I can't put any on the front, but I don't have any flash. You have good flash, and a decent amount, which means you have more.
No, it depends on the score and what admin or affiliate thought it was good enough to have on the front page. My batting average is 3.98 or something and I haven't got one flash on the front page, and I have 13 in my name, so that proves your theory incorrect.

Andrea, we're not talking about frontpage FLASH, we're talking about frontpage news. you know... the news you post on your profile page? Coop said he can post one a month, I said I can do one a week (which I can).

Anyway, read the rest if you want to know more.

On another note, I'm back from my ban and my little tooth whitening treatment done by Haley.

What did you get banned for? That tiff in the NDPD I read?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-14 08:27:09

At 9/13/07 05:04 PM, RSQViper wrote:
At 9/13/07 04:36 PM, Coop83 wrote: There really is no way that I can review this submission without getting my review deleted and a ban.
Hahaha! Well, you can just tell them to try harder next time as the graphics are sub par. lmao.

I don't like doing reviews like that, as they're obviously going to be no help whatsoever.

EEEHHH???

I thought the 'movie' was a huge pile of shite. Toccata & Fuge is a classical organ piece, written by Johann Sebastian Bach. The most awesome classical piece ever written

I might have misread... problem being that I can't see it now, as it's disabled for x amount of time

At 9/14/07 01:48 AM, RSQViper wrote: Andrea, we're not talking about frontpage FLASH, we're talking about frontpage news. you know... the news you post on your profile page? Coop said he can post one a month, I said I can do one a week (which I can).

Please, all users read my news post and respond. Tell your friends and spread the revolution!

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-14 11:01:59

What the fuck is with my fucking pc? It's loading as slow as fuck and I'm not downloading anything and I can't fucking vote, it keeps giving me this message, "We were unable to contact the NG server, please try again in a moment"? This is getting on my nerves.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-14 12:37:29

At 9/14/07 11:01 AM, Phantom wrote: What the fuck is with my fucking pc? It's loading as slow as fuck and I'm not downloading anything and I can't fucking vote, it keeps giving me this message, "We were unable to contact the NG server, please try again in a moment"? This is getting on my nerves.

The unable to vote thing happens to me from time to time. Has something to do with NG server.

As for that slow as fuck pc, try doing a spy ware scan. If you need a decent spy ware scanner, try out AdAware here: http://www.download.com/3000-2144-100459 10.html

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-14 13:56:20

At 9/14/07 12:10 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: Anyway I hope that there will be a lot of review bans for all these Teddy's chainmail cause Tom Fulp finally came up with somethings to say about it, and I also hope to regain my silver whistle with that. Anybody else flagged a lot of these?

Most of them are going down right now as I type. All the people who made chain mails got a perma ban for a good reason. :)

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-14 18:25:56

At 9/14/07 01:56 PM, Seamonky wrote: Most of them are going down right now as I type. All the people who made chain mails got a perma ban for a good reason. :)

A PERMA-ban? Awesome. Rightfully deserved, I might say. =)

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-14 20:30:05

At 9/14/07 06:25 PM, RSQViper wrote:
At 9/14/07 01:56 PM, Seamonky wrote:

Yep tom told them to do it. I believe even doing one gets you perma-banned. It was afterall an attack on the site as kidray76 said.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-14 20:32:39

At 9/14/07 08:30 PM, craigalan wrote:
At 9/14/07 06:25 PM, RSQViper wrote:
At 9/14/07 01:56 PM, Seamonky wrote:
Yep tom told them to do it. I believe even doing one gets you perma-banned. It was afterall an attack on the site as kidray76 said.

That is OUTSTANDING news. Now if they would only do that with those morons that have the alt accounts that spam the portal, life would be grand!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-14 20:37:54

It is indeed good news, hearing that abusive-reviewing morons are getting such a harsh penalty. Hopefully, indeed, Fleek and the other rulebreaking submitters will have a similar fate soon enough.

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-14 21:00:42

Yes i know this is suppose to go into the whistle forum but it's a really great link. Everyone should flag these reviews since tom put it on the front page as a joke. This will get people their silver whistle alone. Since its also on the frontpage people will keep sending abusive reviews. I sent it to rages gift but it was forgotten. Also i'm only sending this one link any further links can be found in rages thread.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-14 21:11:30

At 9/14/07 09:00 PM, craigalan wrote: Yes i know this is suppose to go into the whistle forum but it's a really great link. Everyone should flag these reviews since tom put it on the front page as a joke. This will get people their silver whistle alone. Since its also on the frontpage people will keep sending abusive reviews. I sent it to rages gift but it was forgotten. Also i'm only sending this one link any further links can be found in rages thread.

Tom actually mentioned this on his userpage the other day. Same post he announced the review mod powers being restored.

I actually think it's a pretty damn funny movie. It isn't sick like the 9/11 and VATech FLashes that are totally inhumane.

Thanks for reminding me about it. I'll get to flagging. Maybe SOME freaking DAY I'll get my gold whistle.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-14 21:18:49

At 9/14/07 09:00 PM, craigalan wrote: Yes i know this is suppose to go into the whistle forum but it's a really great link. Everyone should flag these reviews since tom put it on the front page as a joke. This will get people their silver whistle alone. Since its also on the frontpage people will keep sending abusive reviews. I sent it to rages gift but it was forgotten. Also i'm only sending this one link any further links can be found in rages thread.

That was a funny movie; really sick, but funny. Especially the beginning. Otherwise, it wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible. I'd like to see a sequel about piss on the toilet seat. That always pisses my sister and mom off.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-14 21:19:25

At 9/14/07 09:11 PM, RSQViper wrote:
At 9/14/07 09:00 PM, craigalan wrote:
Tom actually mentioned this on his userpage the other day. Same post he announced the review mod powers being restored.
I actually think it's a pretty damn funny movie. It isn't sick like the 9/11 and VATech FLashes that are totally inhumane.
Thanks for reminding me about it. I'll get to flagging. Maybe SOME freaking DAY I'll get my gold whistle.

Yes i read that on his userpage. I found the flash alittle funny but i do agree that he did try too hard to be nasty. Heh i can't wait for my deity in like two or three days i don't have it i'm gonna probably take four hours finding/marking reviews. I hope you get your gold it seems impossible but it's a lot easier than before. Well keep an eye on that submission there's gonna be tons of abusive. I'm favoriting it just to get tons of whistle points.

I got my haircut today and i'm really tired of the chinese employees trying to talk to me. I can't understand them and it's just awkward.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-14 23:46:53

Think you got a spot in this club for one more. I've had my account for 3 months now and I'm loving this site so much. Is should've joined sooning.

: :::: ::::::::::: ::::::: :::::::: :::::::::: ::::::::::::: :/Sign Jflash8's Blog\: ::::: ::::::::::: ::::::: :::::::: ::::::::: :

BBS Signature