00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Doughboybr just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sean Penn's letter to G.W. Bush

11,778 Views | 186 Replies

Response to Sean Penn's letter to G.W. Bush 2002-11-24 17:45:19

At 11/23/02 06:46 PM, LobsterMan wrote: Wow...people should actually READ SOME BOOKS or something before making false accusations on President Bush. Contrary to popular LIBERAL LIES, the Bush admin. is not at fault for the tragedy of 9/11. Clinton had 3! count them...3 times to capture Bin Laden from Sudan...and 3 times he said he couldn't, because he had "nothing to charge him with". Now...if Clinton would have opened his eyes (and investigated the '93 bombing of WTC IN '93...rather than '95) he would have known than Bin Laden was responsible for it. Bush is a great leader...and the attack on Iraq must happen...Saddam marches women into the street who have intelligence and cuts their heads off with a sword. DO YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS? We can not allow this to happen around the world. Clinton lied to a nation, how can you back such a fool?

Clinton did lie but he made sense, Bush is a DUMBASS. Clinton could do a better job

Response to Sean Penn's letter to G.W. Bush 2002-11-25 02:27:35

At 11/14/02 04:47 PM, seanbonner wrote: I'm usually not one to jump on the bandwagon and pat celebs on the back when they decide to speak up for one cause or another. As far as I'm concerned just because some can act or write a catchy song doesn't mean they know what the hell they are talking about when it comes to politics. Obvious exceptions to the ones that do. However Sean Penn wrote a letter and paid an assload to get it published in The Washington Post. I think it's a really good letter but close to no one is even taking note. It's kind of long and I didn't want to clog up the front page with it so I posted it here for everyone to check out. I'd like to hear what you all think about it...

OK CAN WE DELETE OLD NEWS I MEAN ITS ON THE WEB SITE FOR LIKE WEEKS (over reacting ) but come on

Response to Sean Penn's letter to G.W. Bush 2002-11-25 22:14:20

ok then

Response to Sean Penn's letter to G.W. Bush 2002-11-30 07:54:50

well ,it s about letter'2-3 week later with intutisions the cover never changes,why?
Q=no face of course.and dont see that face off.
MMmm..reply the topic.!

Need relations ship:Contact BABY FACE:www.i guess.ewe.ask first persons to dealer baby face and seanpean adult,no comment sir!yes master i' will rigth back.(faced said)

Response to Sean Penn's letter to G.W. Bush 2003-03-22 19:41:57

Do i look like a Drug Addict?

Response to Sean Penn's letter to G.W. Bush 2004-11-16 16:42:11

At 11/14/02 08:10 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 11/14/02 06:36 PM, Dobio wrote: Bush doesn't take people's advice.
You're a moron and I can easily prove why.

Bush has an approval raiting of around 70%.

OMG Wade knows Dobio is a moron.

Response to Sean Penn's letter to G.W. Bush 2004-11-25 08:00:07

Pfft. It's sad to see how naive some fellow americans can be... It makes me want to move to Canada, or Japan maybe. You say I'm "being unpatriotic" , I say, "go screw yourself".